Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In The Eyes of A Blind Man

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

In The Eyes of A Blind Man Empty In The Eyes of A Blind Man

Post by Kaseki 17th July 2014, 3:27 pm

Kaseki leaned against the walls of the train station. He felt the need to meet this man.

"Kaizen Daishi." he said to himself.

The station was closed for the day, so no trains would arrive. It would be just him and this man.

"I wonder if he would be fit for Dragon Fang." he said under his breath.

____
    OOC (Out of Character): I'm sure you aren't new to ropeplaying, so I'll try to keep this short. But this site has a few... rules.

So before I can allow you entry into the "great" Dragon Fang, I wanna make sure you understand some ground rules. And don't worry, I'm here to help. Later in this post I'll bring in a friend.

That's what Dragon Fang is about... unity.

So let us met In-Character (IC). This way I can learn who you are through the eyes of Kaseki.

RULE 1: All posts must reach the 50 Word Minimum.

Feel free to use the word counter off to the side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In The Eyes of A Blind Man Empty Re: In The Eyes of A Blind Man

Post by Kaizen 19th July 2014, 1:06 am

Kaizen didn't know why this man had wanted to meet in the train station, it was his first time there though, he never travels by train. He quickly walked to the meeting point, it wasn't difficult to find. The only thing that he didn't understood was why was nobody there, it was probably closed for the day, but he wasn't sure.
    After some time walking, he could see a strange looking man in black clothes, it was difficult to say who was him. "Hey, are you Kase..." He waited a little to remember the name. "Kaseki?" He didn't stop walking towards the man until he got only one meter close to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th July 2014, 9:44 pm

"You must be Kaizen." the hooded figure spoke.

Kaseki held his scroll tightly as he observed the man. "I heard about you... and I sense a great power. Now I know we have just met... but how would you like to be a part of something bigger?"

Kaseki was referring to nothing else, but Dragon Fang.

He smiled.

___
    OOC: You literally just covered everything I wanted to tell you.

You're great~

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 26th July 2014, 10:48 am

Kaizen wasn't sure about what Kaseki meant with something big, but some help always worked. Anyway, he decided to wait to understand the situation. "First of all, how do you know me or heard of me? And second, whats that great thing your talking about?" Kaizen thought he was going to be another guild member inviting him or something like that, but if he knew his intentions, he wouldn't be accepted in any legal guild, and he wasn't evil enough to be in a dark one.

"But were are my manners?" He said to himself and laughed a bit. He stretched his hand towards Kaseki. "Let me hear a bit more about that big thing of yours."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 26th July 2014, 11:03 am

Kaseki held the scroll, obtaining all the information it could have provided. It started to absorb the information the scroll collected.

"A blind man? He lost a son? Very old..." he thought to himself.

"Have you heard of Dragon Fang? Together... we'll be something bigger... toether, we can cleanse the world of hatred... together we can stop the real evils." Kaseki looked upon the man. He felt like what Kaseki had to tell him, meant nothing. Kaizen would make his choice regardless of what Dragon Fang stood for. That man... made his own choices. He could feel it.

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 27th July 2014, 12:56 am

Kaizen wasn't really impressed actually, he wasn't sure if Kaseki really needed him, it was more like Kaizen needing Dragon Fang. But the only thing that got Kaizen's attention was the part of stopping evil. "Sounds good actually. Man will never reach the light if he doesn't follow it, so Ill follow you my friend." Kaizen was interested in this, he didn't know what was Dragon Fang, but it sound interesting to take a look.
    Kaizen could easily tell he was entering a organization, it wasn't difficult to tell. "I just want to know some thing. Rules, objectives, what am I suppose to do?" He wasn't sure about what he was doing, but anything would give him a helpful hand, specially being guildless.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 28th July 2014, 11:32 am

"You ask questions that none before you have cared to find out. Even fewer found the true answer." the plant man told him, "You know the goals Dragon Fang wants, that's all you need."

Kaseki reached deep into his pocket to pull out a small black pouch, he tossed to to Kaizen. "If you seek the light, Dragon Fang will help you. If you seek the darkness, Dragon Fang will show you. We are mages of both the light and dark. Our goal is to end our meaningless battles, to unite our homeland. We don't care how you help us, we only care that you do. Surely this leads to disagreement, but you will find that some things are necessary. You can be the hero all that you want, we need people like that. Honestly, we need some killers too. We aren't asking that you, yourself, should change for us, but rather that you keep an open mind when you work with us. We have found refuge in this place... he offer this place to those that need a new home..."

Kaseki smiled, "There is a dice in that little bag. If you decide to join us, you will roll that tiny cube. The choice is yours."

____
    OOC: Lots of posting, sorry if it seems rushed.

Um, roll "Normal Dice" in your next post. This decides your fang count n Dragon fang.

Kaizen
    Kaizen

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaizen 28th July 2014, 12:12 pm

Kaizen was impressed about this strange man, he was wise, he had to admit it. Kaizen liked the idea, that was the place where he could make the new world he wanted without being judged. "Then, it's good I'm not finding the light, isn't it?" He asked without hoping an answer. "I like that Dragon Fang you talk about. I'm maybe blind, but not stupid." He turned around and after taking the dice and smiled turning a bit his head towards Kaseki. "Im in." He threw the dice and it was it, he was part of Dragon Fang. From now on, he would be part of it and he wasn't planing to leave. "Just one more thing. You said you needed heroes, but you also needed some killers... Whats the difference?" He asked, again hoping no answers but to have a comment between wise man.
    He smiled and turned to Kaseki once more. "I'll obey my superiors of course." He really wasn't kidding, if he was sent to do something, he would do it.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th July 2014, 12:12 pm

The member 'Kaizen' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    In The Eyes of A Blind Man Die_03_42160_sm
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 28th July 2014, 12:23 pm

Kaseki was both impressed and pleased with the man. He found him to be a great addition to the group.

"Welcome to the family." He said.

And in that moment...

Kaseki was gone.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:13 am