Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed]

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed] Empty Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed]

Post by Arsene Mayura 15th July 2014, 12:35 am

'Today is a good day. So far, everything is looking up. The sun is bright, the people are cheerful and happy, and not a Rune Knight in sight. It's the perfect day for a show.' As Eli happily strolled through the capital, he couldn't think of the last day he had held an actual show. He had been fairly busy lately; there wasn't any space between his jobs for him to go out and do shows like there normally was. The one thing he liked about guild work was the lack of wait. However, right now his pocket was feeling sadly empty, and he felt an urgent need to remedy that. With his satchel at his side, he had everything he needed for a grand performance. All he needed now was a good spot to hold it. That was the challenge. Somewhere people would be gathered and able to find him, yet not too large so he'd be lost in the crowd. An alleyway or the like would be a fairly decent spot too. Somewhere that he could make an easy escape should he need to. A back up plan never hurt anyone.

Spotting an alleyway, he began to walk down it, looking for where it exited out of. If there was a decent enough crowd on the other end he'd consider it. Scouting the location usually took longer than the show itself. Still, Eli was almost a perfectionist when it came to a good show. If he was half hearted about it, the audience would be too. Reaching the end of the hallway, he saw it was near a corner across from some stores. Perfect, it'd be a great spot to catch bored shoppers and passerbys. Walking back into the alleyway, he scanned his bag for what he had and began to prepare a set. Running through the tricks beforehand was almost a ritual to Eli now. Taking a coin out of his pocket, he began to flip it consecutively, sending it higher and higher into the air each time. Once it reached about two meters above him, it suddenly burst into a ball of flame, exploding into flame. It seemed like a good idea to start with the coin, it was a great way to grab attention. Taking a pen out of his pocket, Eli began to redraw the Ignis circle onto the back of the coin, focused entirely on it as he worked, leaned against the wall in the middle of the alleyway.

Magical Power: 90%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 125

Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed]

Post by Vivian Carmello 3rd August 2014, 8:14 pm

Vivian walked through the Capital City, enjoying the views. This was her first time in Crocus, and she was certain it was showing; she felt like she was staring slack-jawed at everything. The city was just so...so...grand! There was so much to see and do; every other town she'd been in felt like a pittance compared to this. She was overwhelmed: She'd barely even scratched the surface of the city, and it was already midday! How was she going to get through here in the limited time she gave herself? Even Vi was impressed; she wasn't in a talking mood right now, but Vivian swore she could hear some gasps and appreciative noises every so often while looking around. In a grand city like this, Vivian felt the need to explore every nook and cranny, from the busiest streets to the narrowest alleyways...especially ones with exploding coins.

She was simply walking through a street when a sudden burst of...flames? Was heard in a nearby alleyway. Almost immediately, her magic danger training as a child kicked in, as she flattened herself against the wall next to the entrance of the alleyway. Slowly and (probably) silently, she peeked over, looking through the alleyway for whatever might have caused it. What she saw surprised her: A blonde young adult, scribbling something on a coin. Was he the source of the magic? He might be. The anxiety of meeting a new person was bubbling at Vivian's surface, but she pushed through; her curiosity about the magic pushed aside any qualms about saying hello. Somewhat nervously, she crept into the alleyway; once she was decently close to him, she stammered, "W-was that your m-magic that made the f-fire? W-what kind of magic is it?"
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Wanna See a Trick? [Social - Closed]

Post by Arsene Mayura 4th August 2014, 12:36 am

Even focused on re-creating the circle, Eli noticed the presence of someone watching him. He'd been ambushed way too many times in his life to ever have a dropped guard. It didn't seem directly hostile however, so he let it pass for the time being. If they had any business with him they'd approach him, and they did. Finished re-creating the circle, he dropped the coin into his hand and turned to face the new comer. 'Her stature seems withdrawn, composed and clearly defensive, as well as the speech impediment I'd guess that she was shy, if not scared. However she did approach me and didn't try to make me approach her which shows it's not fear. No formalities either shows that she's not nervous because she dislikes social interactions; she probably would have tried to use them to buffer the encounter with me if that was the case. I'd guess that she is just in general nervous, but something about how she handles herself seems off for that.'

Feeling confident with his starting point for Vivian, he gave her a small smile. dropping the pen into his pocket as he flipped the coin again. "Ah, you saw that did you? Guess I flipped it a bit too high; I may have spoiled the show for you." Closing the distance between them, he extended his left hand to her, keeping his practiced smile on his face. "Eli Validus, and what is the name of the beauty before me I have the pleasure of speaking to?" He decided to lay it on a bit thick this time. If the shyness was a facade he could use that to get through it, or keep her under control if it was.

He gave her a sly smile, holding the coin before her briefly before closing it in a fist. "Now, about your question, I don't think I should answer that." Leaning against the wall, he kept his eyes glued on hers. "After all, that would ruin the surprise. And what fun is there in a show if there's no surprise involved?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian Carmello
    Vivian Carmello

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 125

Post by Vivian Carmello 24th August 2014, 12:19 pm

OOC: ((Sorry this took so long >.<))

--

"S-Show?" Vivian stammered, looking at the boy in front of her. She slowly extended her hand to grasp his, timidly shaking his hand.  "Eli Validus, and what is the name of the beauty before me I have the pleasure of speaking to?" the boy told her, causing her to blush furiously. "M-me?" She said timidly, looking down a bit. "M-my name is v-Vivian Carmello. N-nice to meet you."

"Jeez, he's obviously faking," Vi said in their mind. "He probably wants something from you. Don't be so easily manipulated like that."
    "W-well, I'd like to give him the b-benefit of the doubt," Vivian responded. "M-maybe he's just being nice."
    Vi rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Just don't come crying to me when he manipulates you." She went back into silence, observing as Vivian tuned back into the real world. 
    "A-are you a performer?" She asked Eli. "I-I just want to know a-about your magic. I-I'm curious like that. Will you t-tell me?"

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:13 am