Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Grand entrance! A battle in the streets.

Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grand entrance! A battle in the streets. Empty Grand entrance! A battle in the streets.

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 15th July 2014, 12:16 am

Kikuchiyo has been searching for a way to make herself stronger for a long time now. After hearing about Tartarus, she could feel something stir inside of her. A long tale about a new guild leader, extremely powerful, and passionate for power was told to her by an innkeeper in Rose Garden. Because of that story, she now walks the same path that many have walked to join this guild. Kiki's eyes are locked on her book, sweeping hastily from side to side, licking her thumb to turn the page; she glances up and catches two giant doors just over the pages of her book. Kiki closes the book, and sets it in her backpack. Like a toothpick in a volcano, a small man stands in-front of the door. 'Perfect!' Kiki thinks to herself 'Now I won't have to open that big door.'

"Door-man, could you please tell whoever sees to recruits that I must have words with them." The man spins around with a blank look on his face, assessing Kiki for a moment.

"You? Join Tartarus?"

"So this is Tartarus! I hadn't been told the insignia, so I wasn't quite sure yet. You've been surprising helpful for how stupid you look, now could you open the door already? I've been looking for this place for some time and I'm quite eager to meet the members of this guild."

"Little girls like you don't belong in dark guilds, why not scurry on home to your mommy and poppy like the child you are."

"Parents, dead, stupid monkey standing in-front of me, soon to be ashes. I will not stand for delays!"

"Ashes? I'll show you ashes, watch my Benevolent Blue Flames lay waste to the very ground you stand on!" The man's hands glow all different shades of blue, and fire erupts from them. Kiki quickly evades to the right, seemingly unfazed by the attack, with the same blank look on her face.

"Your mistakes: firstly you did not attack with the intent to kill, merely a posturing that may have worked on an imbecile, but I am the furthest from imbecile you will ever see in the few moments that remain in your life. Second, you learned fire magic. Efreet told me not to use this on fire mages, as a stipulation of our contract I will lose his soul if I lose to one of you, but my plan is set, and you are forsaken. EFREET!" Kiki's right arm ignites with ferocious tenacity, sending a wave of hot air out around her. The mage, suprised at first, composes himself and sends a wave of low sliding fire at Kiki's feet. Kiki jumps to avoid, but the mage has already fired off another shot at her in the air.

"There is no substitute for real experience little girl, BURN!" The mage shouts as Kiki blocks the flames with her right arm and slides back a few feet. "Still standing? I'm impressed, but it's time I got finished with you, I can't have some little girl holding me up if I'm going to climb the ranks of this guild."

"Done talking?" Kiki says with a smile on her face. The blue fire trickles slowly off of her arm as she looks up. Excitement resides within her eyes as she lunges towards the mage with her arms stretched out behind her. The man quickly jumps back and fires two bolts of fire towards her, but she slips right between them with a quick spin, and stretches out her right arm. Kiki grabs him by the shirt and flips up above him, sliding her hand along the top of his head before landing behind him. Fire lingers where she had touched him, and as he tries to put it out Kiki says, "It's useless" as the flames grow bright white and engulf the entirety of the mage.
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grand entrance! A battle in the streets. Empty Re: Grand entrance! A battle in the streets.

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 15th July 2014, 12:17 am

Haruhi, young and restless as always, reaches the crest before the guild of her ambitions, Tartarus. She has heard volleys of rumor about the guild and its newest master. A strong guild who is led and controlled by no council, only itself. She needs this. She yearns for the freedom to work with herself and for herself. Recently gaining some control of her magic, Crash, her goal to hone her skills and rise the ranks of the guild. She is truly looking forward to testing it out on whomever stands in her way. She starts toward the guild, seeing it in the distance. She stops.
    “What is happening there?” She asks herself out loud.
    “Hmmm, I’m not quite sure.” She answers herself.
    She walks closer and closer. About 20 yards from the guild hall doors she sees two mages fighting, fire spewing from both of them. Almost hit by a stray fireball, Haruhi reaches out her right hand and crashes the fire before it makes contact. This really irritated her. She makes a direct line to the guilds giant doors. She sees one of the fire mages covered in a white flash and only the small girl standing.
    Haruhi and this girl make eye contact as she passes her. She reaches the doors and stop. Reaching one hand up to open the door, Haruhi realizes her control is slipping.
    *The doors bend in the light and are vaporized in an explosion*
    Haruhi, slightly surprised, looks behind her and gasps. The little girl standing at the gates was laying back with a big chunk of the doors on her face.
    Haruhi turn back and continues into the guild. She puts her head down, thinking of the girl at the gates, and chuckles.
    Facing the rest of the guild, all surprised by the lack of doors, she turns her head up and gently asks them an important question.
    “H..hi, do you have any.. umm…. Rum?”
    Kikuchiyo Mifune
    Kikuchiyo Mifune

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grand entrance! A battle in the streets. Empty Re: Grand entrance! A battle in the streets.

Post by Kikuchiyo Mifune 29th July 2014, 5:00 pm

Kiku slowly stands up and brushes the rubble off of her shoulders. I may have gone a bit overboard with that fight... But this girl is something else entirely Kiku ponders while looking over the girl who just demolished the gates. Most of the mages in the hall are unfazed by the explosion Her magic, destruction to a massive degree, I wonder if she has yet to control it as well Kiku stands upright and addresses the girl in the doorway “Are you trying to join this guild as well?” The girl sends a cold stare back at Kiku, so she turns away and begins to scratch the top of her head and says “I-eh-I’m... Uh, Kikuchiyo, my name, uh-oh Mifune...” Kiku collects herself, putting her hands on her hips and giving a confident glare at the girl “But you can call me Kiku, if you think you’re worthy. More importantly I hope there’s whiskey here, if not I’ve brought a few bottles in my backpack.” Kiku pulls out a bottle of black label rum “Oh what’s this doing in-” The girl interrupts Kiku by snatching the bottle out of her hand and tries to open the bottle, but the cap explodes in a shower of glass. Kiku’s mouth dips down into a deep frown as she says “That was a 23 year old reserve... It was fermented in oak barrels... The spices that were in it came from three different countries...”
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 4th August 2014, 3:44 am

Kiku, with no hesitation, took a swig from the broken bottle.
    "Ahh." She said. Haruhi was disturbed as to why this small girl was being polite. Awkward, but polite.
    "23... years old...." Kiku murmers. Haruhi looks at the girl.
    "Will you grow up?" Haruhi says.
    Kiku shakes off her frown and walks into Haruhi's face. She slapped Haruhi across the face. Haru turns her face back to Kiku and slaps her. They started slapping each other repeatedly. After several dozen slaps in, Haruhi and Kiku give one final slap. Their magic, without their control, releases. Haruhi falls to the ground, with burns and scorch marks on her face. Kiku flies through the air a dozen yards with great force. Both get up and look at each other. Both with gazes of pain and respect.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grand entrance! A battle in the streets. 8SeRP8G

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:38 am