Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland) Empty Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland)

Post by Aria Beleren 26th November 2013, 8:30 pm

Mishi had lead the way that night, but as soon as they left the ballroom Kyll ran forward. For being in heels, she was very fast. Kyll laughed as she ran down the streets. She took out the pin holding her bun and her hair flew everywhere down to about six inches from touching the ground. She let go of Mishi's hand and put her arms behind her neck, behind her hair then she stretched letting the hair fall in between her arms. She then turned to Mishi. "Don't just stand there, c'mon." Kyll said finally relaxing and talking her commoner talk. Down the pathway the two would walk. She would go into an alley way and they would make their way out to another main road. Kyll finally made her way to one finally alley way and then looked at the door. Above the door was a sign with a cup of ale on it. However she sighed when she looked a little further down. It said 'For Sale.' Kyll looked at Mishi kind of disappointed. "This place used to have the best Ale and Fries all around. That was their thing, beer battered fries and ale." Kyll sighed and walked out of the alley way to find another place to eat, but to no avail nothing seemed to compare to the restaurant they were at. "Looks like I'll have to cook something up at the guild hall later on." Kyll pointed down the road. "If we follow this road, we should make it back to a train station or something." Kyll giggled. "There may be a random bar open anyway."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland) Empty Re: Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland)

Post by Mishi Gonyma 29th November 2013, 12:45 pm

Mishi followed Kyll with a smile, while he certainly wasn’t expecting to be walking the streets looking for a pub tonight, he was just happy to see his friend happy again, even if she was dragging him everywhere. After a few minutes of being dragged through the city Kyll eventually let go of his hand, stepping forward to let her hair down, he had to admit she did look nicer this way, even if the ball gown wasn’t her style.
    "Don't just stand there, c'mon." Kyll’s words awoke Mishi from his thoughts, he followed her through alleyways and down the main streets, while he normally wouldn’t walk through alleys as that was just asking for trouble Kyll seemed confident in the path that she was leading him down and that was enough for him to feel at ease, besides as he watched her walk through the city her happiness became all the more apparently. Maybe it was out of nostalgia, maybe it was just that she felt good to be out of the ball either way he didn’t care all that mattered to him was that his friend’s mood had improved greatly.
    After a few more minutes Kyll turned into yet another alleyway there she stopped in front of what to him appeared to be a stereotypical pub, of course based on the fact that Kyll stood in front of it with a disappointed look on her face it was obvious that this was in fact the bar that she- wait why did she look disappointed. Mishi looked at her and then followed her line of sight to see what she was staring at 'For Sale' the sign in the windows words immediately brought a frown to his face, Kyll had really been looking forward to it.
    Kyll turned to look at him her disappointment still obvious “This place used to have the best Ale and Fries all around. That was their thing, beer battered fries and ale." Kyll sighed and walked out of the alley Mishi in tail hoping that his friend was ok but before he could express his concern his friend spoke once again.
    "Looks like I'll have to cook something up at the guild hall later on." Kyll then began pointing down a road. "If we follow this road, we should make it back to a train station or something." She giggled. "There may be a random bar open anyway."
    With a smile at his friends giggle he finally responded “Some home cooking in the guild hall sounds like it could really hit the spot, not to mention I’m sure we have still got a couple barrels there” he laughed after all even if he didn’t drink he knew Kyll and the rest of the guild could hold their liquor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 25 exp

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland) Mishi-11
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland) Empty Re: Lost in the Streets and a Grumpy Old Man (Mishi, Kyll, Harland)

Post by Cecile 2nd December 2013, 12:46 pm

It wasn't that strange that among the guards were in the possession of several portraits of people that were wanted by the magic council. And they weren't always criminals but if you needed to find someone, then spreading their information among the different outposts could be beneficial.
    And this was exactly what Harland had done. He had distributed a picture of Kyll Vie, hoping that one day she would show up again.
    He needed answers, and she was the only one who could give it to him.

Just as Harland had predicted Kyll finally had shown up in Era. And this time he was ready, the rune knights were all ready on their. And they wouldn't be able to board a train, not after he had posted guards all around the station.
    So as when the two mages approached the train station, they were being a met by a squadron of knights. And upon seeing them approach, the knights immediately came into action. Surrounding the two, cutting off their escape.
    'By order of 4th seat councilor Harland Crawford! You are under arrest!'

The knights immediately started to grab and cuff the two mages, and dragged them off towards the council building. All while they were struggling against the outnumbering Rune Knights.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 2nd December 2013, 2:56 pm

Kyll was still in her ball gown. She looked at Mishi a little helpless. "Mishi... I can't fight." She said with a giggle. Kyll new it was a bad idea to come to Era with out her change of clothes, let alone with out her black suit. She blinked, she hadn't REALLY done anything wrong and this WOULD be entertaining to see how this would turn out. "Well Mishi... I really wouldn't want to cause THAT big of a scene here. What do you think?" She said with a sly grin. Kyll had a small feeling the old fart would be behind this. "Plus, I really don't want the Magic Council coming up to our guild for an arrest. I'm not very cool with that." She found herself being cuffed and they caught on to some skin. "Ouch! HEY! Not so tight..." Kyll said to the guard. "I'm only a frail young woman..." Kyll said with a small chuckle.

Suddenly she was being dragged, but she didn't lose balance. Instead she started to walk with the knight. "Excuse me, Mr. Rune Knight. You're going a tad bit fast for someone in heels, and on top of that... EXPENSIVE heels." She said. "Could you please just go... a tad bit slower than what you are doing right now or would you rather me take my heels off and deal with the dirt and grime of the streets of Era?" Kyll giggled as the knight slowed his pace for her. "Thank you. Now these cuffs are not very befitting for me. As you can see. I'm unarmed and my magic would KILL me if I used it with out a special clothing item. Would you mind taking these cuffs off?" The knight looked back at her and grunted. She pouted. "Mishi this isn't fun... They know I can't fight. I mean come on... I'm in a strapless ball gown. I'm not a requip mage."

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 2nd December 2013, 8:17 pm

"Well Mishi... I really wouldn't want to cause THAT big of a scene here. What do you think?" She said with a sly grin, a grin that made Mishi feel uncomfortable especially because of the army of rune knights. However his nerves calmed as Kyll continued "Plus, I really don't want the Magic Council coming up to our guild for an arrest. I'm not very cool with that." Mishi had a sigh of relief before he was quickly grabbed and cuffed and based on what he was hearing they were cuffing Kyll as well, though she seemed to also enjoy taunting the knights.
    Mishi on the other hand kept his hands down and in front of him of him as he tried to calmly follow Kyll who was still joking at the knights expense. After all he didn’t know what they were under arrest for but he knew that he didn’t want to make it worse on them or the guild. But that lead to another thought, why were they under arrest? The pair may have been part of Eclipse Soul but they hadn’t broken any laws not to mention their guild was known in a good way, sure some people didn’t view them positively but for the most part the magic council was definitely aware of their actions so why were they under arrest.
    "Mishi this isn't fun... They know I can't fight. I mean come on... I'm in a strapless ball gown. I'm not a requip mage." Mishi chuckled at Kyll’s attitude in this situation and decided to join in “I don’t know Kyll, but it seems obvious that despite arresting us, based on the way we’re restrained they obviously didn’t really do their homework on us” and with that he chuckled to himself as it was true while Kyll couldn’t use her magic he could at any time.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 4th December 2013, 10:04 am

The knights brought the two mages into the office of Harland, where he was awaiting them. Patiently sitting behind his desk. Harland was strict and stern man, with a very short fuse. Which wasn't really beneficial to his age. But despite the fact that he was old and appeared fragile, he had shown on several occasions that he was far from helpless. And it was because of this he wasn't easily impressed and definitely not by any of the younger generations.

But during his lifetime there were certain events that still lingered unanswered. And he wanted answers to at least one of them.
    A couple of years back he was working closely with a powerful young politician, the man was strong willed and his wits made sure he could have a bright future. But that all was gone to waste when he was found dead. And there was no one to be found responsible for it. Besides his wife, who had run away and went into hiding.
    Until she showed up in the city. Unfortunately for her he had already put out an arrest order for her, and whoever she was with. And it didn't take to long before they had captured her and brought her before him in his office.

Harland looked at the two mages, with impatient eyes. Ready to judge them on whatever they might answer.
    'My name is Harland Crawford, 4th seat of the magic council. And I have brought you here for quite a delicate matter. But you are probably already aware of that, aren't you Kyll. Because you are still the sole suspect in the murder of your husband, mostly I would let the Rune Knights handle these situations. But the fact that your husband was a personal friend of mine I will give you a chance to tell me your side of the story.'
    'But if you even give the slightest indication that you are lying, then I will throw your ass along with your friend over there in jail. Oh and if you think you have any mean of escape, then you are are gravely mistaken. There is no chance that you will make it out unscathed if you try. I can assure you of that'

Harland then let both his hands rest onto the desk. While his eyes pried the two mages, eagerly to hear their answer.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th December 2013, 11:35 am

Kyll looked at Harland. "I'm surprised you mentioned him." Kyll thought back to the last time she had seen her husband. "I'll be honest. I don't know what happened to Mr. Wei. I highly doubt you're going to get any information out of me Councilman Crawford." Kyll shrugged. "And you two were always buddy buddy. I was expecting this day to come." Kyll put a finger on her chin. "I can't escape," she said looking at Mishi. "After all, I was given magic that I can only use with a special outfit." Kyll thought about how she was going to get by this with out jail time. Kyll knew that her unclear answer would lead to her in prison. The fact that she only knew specifics before she was banished from her village didn't help her in this position either. "Would you raither I start from the beginning?" Kyll finally said. She knew that she could probably use Harland's impatience to her advantage. If she just kept giving useless details, he would probably find her a lost cause and find answers elsewhere. Kyll reiterated her point, "I want to start from the beginning because I have no clue about all of the details. There's way too much speculation that I had anything to do with his disappearance. I didn't even know he was dead."

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 7th December 2013, 11:06 pm

Mishi’s eyes opened slightly at what he was hearing Kyll was being accused of murder, but not just any murder, the murder of the man that had been her husband. Mishi supposed that he should be relieved that this wasn’t about his child hood then again he doubted that the magic council would care about a “demon” child locked in the basement of an orphanage magic or no magic. Mishi quickly shook these thoughts from his mind right now Kyll needed him and for that he would need to stay focused especially cause anyone that knew Kyll knew that there was no way she could ever kill someone, aside from himself Kyll was the one other wizard in their guild that was further from being a dark mage then himself, at least in his mind.
    Kyll was defending herself before the councilor, but suddenly turned to him "I can't escape, after all, I was given magic that I can only use with a special outfit." Mishi wasn’t sure if she wanted him to defend her or be prepared to spring them lose so he decided to do both smiling at Kyll “they’re obviously playing it safe, I mean I can’t do anything either but they still put these on me” he said as he lifted his arms in front of him to show the large cuffs. Mishi turned to the Councilor “If you know Kyll in anyway then you’d know she would never kill a person let alone a man she was married to, that should be obvious.” Despite his words Kyll still seemed to want to tell her story.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 9th December 2013, 3:02 am

It was true Kyll didn't seem like the type that would kill off her own husband. But then again, Harland had seem this kind of situations before. That innocent looking people got away with whatever crime they had committed. And mostly Harland would threw these kind of people in jail immediately, but this time he needed to hear her story. Not only to himself, but also for Harrigan Wei. He'd owed it him to hear out the story that lead to the man's death.
    'Fine then, let me hear what you have to say.'
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th December 2013, 10:19 am

Kyll sighed. The fact that this man was so grumpy kind of entertained her, but she inhaled a deep breath, held it for a couple of seconds, then let it out. She was happy that Mishi defended her. However, she didn't know what happened to Harrigan Wei. "So where do I begin. Oh yes. On my 18th birthday I was handed off to your political dog, Harrigan. Which didn't last very long as you remembered, I ran away from him. Your lack of concern with what he did behind closed doors still annoys me to this day." Kyll smiled and slightly opened her eyes. The green irises seemed to out shine the rest of her face. She pushed her glasses up and then focused back on her story. "I don't know how, but I found my way to my mentor. Einrich Flandre. Very well known for his novels loosely based on Master Zeno and Master Einrich's adventures by the way." Kyll smiled. "He gave me items to understand and control my magic. Then there was a day I lost time." Kyll gripped a fist and her yellow aura began to flash in and out. Kyll fought it off. "Harrigan found his way to my mentor's home." Kyll grabbed her upper arm. A burn began to appear. "Sorry... It's really hard for me to remember that day. Even mentioning it kind of sets me off. I don't know, but I would think my own magic would rather kill me than figure out what happened that day." Kyll smiled as the yellow aura continued to flash in and out. "Harrigan came to the Sprinting Fox. The hidden village.. but there was a flash of light...Ouch..." Kyll shook her head and took in a deep breath. The aura finally disappeared. "After that light... it's all a blur. I found myself all the way across Fiore at Eclipse Soul with an unclear letter from my mentor to Zeno."

Themes:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:22 am