Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the lost puppy! (Kyll and Griffon)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find the lost puppy! (Kyll and Griffon) Empty Find the lost puppy! (Kyll and Griffon)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 24th August 2013, 12:33 pm

Job:

Griffon and Draco roamed through the streets of magnolia trying to find some sort of adventure. "Griffon we have been really inactive lately in doing jobs so I picked one out for us." Griffon smiled at Draco and nodded "Thanks, I don't really like doing jobs by myself so lets find someone to join us for this job." Griffon put his hands in his pockets and kept walking down the streets to the restaurant he
    was at a few days ago.

When they got to the restaurant Griffon ordered a whole bunch of food and ate it in a few minuets. After they were done eating they talked for a while about the plan. "So Draco who do you think should join us for this job." Draco shrugged and kept eating. "I don't know, I would like to go with someone we already know." Draco remembered their last job with Brink. Griffon laughed remembering the same job. Griffon looked over the job description for a while. "Seems like we have to go find a puppy that escaped into the spooky forest." Draco nodded and flew around the restaurant at the people and saw that their were many people he knew there and nodded to Griffon.

Griffon stood up on the table and yelled "Hey people! Who wants to go on a job with me!" Draco flew over to Griffon and tackled him "Don't do that.". Griffon laughed as he shook his head and sat back down waiting for a response. Draco landed in front of Griffon. "Why would you yell that you could just go over to someone and ask them!". Griffon shrugged "Its easier and the fact that you don't know who is going to come with you is better anyway." Draco smirked and let the conversation go. Griffon pet Draco on the head and kept talking. "I am exited for this job that you picked out." Draco laughed "Me to!". Griffon and Draco talked some more before getting out of the seat and started to walk to the door a little sad that they no one answered their request.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:56 pm