Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) Empty Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!)

Post by Leapflight 14th July 2014, 8:58 am

"Ohaaaaayooouuuu! Welcome to the dinner party! I rented this place out for tonight so that everyone can have fun, and eat my amazing food of course! That's right, I'm tonight's head chef, and my ears are as sharp as my eyes, so be careful what you say about my food. Anyways, hope you all have a good time and have fun!"

~Ebony

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) 2e21kdt

Ebony sighed, putting the last of the lasagne in the oven as she clapped her hands in excitement. Next is the pizza. Today was the day that she would make people happy, as many people as she could. She was holding a dinner party to give back to the people that have helped her, and those that would help in the future. And boy, did this place sure look amazing.

Multi-coloured brightness filled the atmosphere as the restaurant was filled with colourful balloons, sparkling lights, and one large white table equipped with the fanciest plates and cutlery you could find. I can't believe I did this. She smiled, a warm glow surrounding her as she got back to her preparation.

She decided to make this an 'open' party, but here was only limited space in this little restaurant, so it would be first come first serve. As the girl with the red locks began to make the dough of the pizza she could see a blue creature pointing to various chefs on what to do. Ever since Ebony gave him her Chef hat he thought he was in charge of the place.

"Hey Atlas, I didn't rent this whole place for you to ruin it" The creature sighed, flying over to Ebony as he sat on her head, watching her knead the dough. What types of pizza shall I have? Dessert of course. Hawaiian and Chicken Satay maybe? The blue creature nodded, his eyes still following Ebony's every move.

~~~

"It's opening time!"
    The girl's eyes sparkled as she looked at her waiters, waitresses, co-chefs and friends. "Thank you all so much for doing this. You don't understand how much this means to me." She tried to contain her excitement as she looked around at the restaurant, it sure seemed like a party place, an atmosphere Ebony wanted everyone to be in. She walked back to the kitchen, adjusting her hat and apron as she got ready for service. She loved making people happy, and here was her chance to do so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DeathTouch
    DeathTouch

Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sinistram Umbra of Abaddon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) Empty Re: Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!)

Post by DeathTouch 14th July 2014, 9:58 am

Daichi's long, plum-coloured hair was put in a bobble as it rested against his back, avoiding the bullets of water as the rain forced Daichi to swiftly pull the restaurant door open and step inside.

He was dressed in a vivid, exquisite suit tailored by his favourite brand whose name he unfortunately couldn not remember. The light-grey, gleaming blazer was sitting on top of his shoulders, covering the black, opaque shirt which was accompanied by a bright red tie, which added a bit of crisp to the whole suit. A blood-red handkerchief was sat in his blazer's chest pocket, creating an impression of Daichi's heart. The light-grey trousers which came together with the blazer, wrapped around his legs as he remembered that he bought the slim fit suit. Polished, glistening black shoes, comforting Daichi's feet brought him to the restaurant where he was meant to disguise as a legal mage and stay undercover.

Daichi serenely stepped inside the restaurant as he observed gleaming decoration and flamboyant baloons lightning up the room. An enourmous table was positioned in the middle of the room, accompanied with shimmering cutlary which was so incredibly polished that Daichi could see his beautiful face in it as he picked a spoon and took a good look at it.

"I'm so beautiful, right?"
    he thought to himself and arrogantly smiled, placing the radiant piece of metal back on the table. He turned around and noticed a short, young girl disappearing into the kitchen as he thought to himself: "I need to avoid drawing attention to myself.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) Tumblr_static_20111023_2122274-650x365
    Character ¦¦ Primary Magic ¦¦ Bank ¦¦ History ¦¦

XP: 275/750

Completed Jobs:
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) Empty Re: Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!)

Post by Nero_ 14th July 2014, 10:17 am

Victoria yawned. She had been waiting for the restaurant to open for a few hours now, her stomach grumbling. It has been a few days in which she'd kep eating Lightning lacrimas. It satisfied her, but it was no real meal, truly. Catsu beside her was even worse, since he could not consume lightnings like her, but instead, he had survived on uncooked fished all these days, and now he was willing to get a good meal.

''Vika, you should learn to cook, Aye.'' He grumbled and hit Victoria with his paw. She sweatdropped, and her left eye twitched in annoyance. That little beast. Out of all exceeds she could have had, she got a whiny one. Joy.

'' Awe, ye little beast, I'm born for the battlefield, not for the frying pan  :panda90: '' She said, her eyes shining perillously. When the restaurant finally opened, Victoria began hovering in the air, and, with skill and speed, surpassed everyone and was the first in line of waiting as usually. She grinned at all the enraged people behind her that were willing to hit her and bring her back at the end of line, but she had already entered.

She sat down on a table and looked at the waitress. '' I'd like some salad, some cooked fish and and cake please. Oh, and a big bottle of the finest wine you have. Thank you~'' Victoria ordered smiling, with Catsu jumping in excitement.

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Social Dinner Party (Open to everyone!) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:46 am