Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shine Like the Moon

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shine Like the Moon Empty Shine Like the Moon

Post by Aria Beleren 12th July 2014, 11:04 pm

Spoiler:

Kyll was asked by Kichiro to go on this mission. She hated the haunted village it was one of those areas where she just couldn't stand to be a part of it. Ghosts. She could see them everywhere here. She gripped the straps on her back pack and sighed. The negativity had to leave... NOW. Especially the unreasonable fear. "I hate ghosts... I really... REALLY... hate ghosts." Kyll brushed a hand through her black hair as she awaited for her friend to arrive. She had just recently befriended this new member. However, Zeno had started to make her wear her limiters going on certain missions. Kyll sighed as she looked around. He had not shown up. "This sucks," Kyll said, putting a hand on her bracelet. She then moved the hand up to her single moon shaped earring. "With out Meteor I might as well be a sitting duck," Kyll said with a sigh.

Suddenly a ghost walked right through the mage. She just about jumped out of her skin she was so scared. However, she wound up jumping into a near by tree and held on to it like a koala bear. "I CAN'T STAND GHOSTS!" Kyll said out loud. With others she was fine, especially around those not gifted to see the dead. However, on her own, ghosts just freaked her out like no other. She shuddered. "I hope he gets here soon. I should have known that this job was going to lead us here." Kyll said to herself. "I wouldn't have been so stupid to tell him I would meet him here." Kyll knew she left Kichiro behind because she wanted to enjoy her Meteor spell one last time before stowing it away for the duration of this job. She dropped out of the tree and landed on her white boots then dusted her light blue asian influenced outfit off with her white gloves. Kyll actually wore her body suit. She had questioned whether she was going to wear this outfit or not because she wasn't really needing it anymore. However this out fit was more comfortable to her than the others.

There the ace stood, with her back faced towards the village. Awaiting for Kichiro to pop up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Shine Like the Moon Empty Re: Shine Like the Moon

Post by Guest 13th July 2014, 9:16 pm

A strong wind bursted through the Haunted village as a sudden figure paced behind it. The figure had caused nearby ghosts to cower in fear, though they tried to test the figure's emotions, anyway. Yukine was this figure encircled by the wind. After awhile, the wind decided to become soothing. It was ironic, actually. Yukine was not related to wind in any way, yet lately, Yukine found the wind to be a great companion. He often studied his surroundings, additionally, which generally allowed Yukine to discover what attracts wind, and obviously makes it flow in various forms. Pressure was the way wind followed one from Fiore during his or her travels, which is how Yukine managed to befriend this wind aside him. He was in a bit of an angry mood, however, as whilst he chose Kyll to join him in this great mission, she ran ahead of him swiftly. However, after a sudden approach, Yukine wondered if Kyll regretted doing so. He found her eventually in between the main buildings of the village, encountering a ghost. The wind left in fear, though Yukine thought a time like this would be fun to manipulate. "Ladies and gentlemen!" Yukine announced jokingly, "You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun, with my advent, I, Kichiro Yukine, lay waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement!" Glorious light filled with spiritual energy created an aura which concealed Yukine's body at this point, and with its radiance, had the ghost vanish.

Soon after the ghost vanished, the glorious light followed, and Yukine threw his cyan hoodie into the air joyfully. The hoodie immediately transported into the mage's pocket dimension, which was swapped for a burgundy sweater. Golden hair and orange eyes could be seen as, with immeasurable confidence, Yukine welcomed himself arrogantly; his usual manner. "Sorry for being late! I wanted to conserve my energy for this mission ahead of us!" Yukine confessed. Ever since he joined Eclipse Soul, Yukine never felt happier. Despite the various kinds of people the guild welcomed, Yukine felt as though he had found a second home. At least for now, Yukine befriended the happiest of the bunch, and strived to become satisfied alongside him. Like Kyll, however, with a brown muffler around his neck, Yukine was also limited with power. Of course, ironically, the greatest of his powers originated from his weaker spells; the rest were just bonuses. "To redeem myself for the sins I once committed, and the mistakes I have made in the past, the nearby success of this mission is dedicated to you; those who have supported me until the very end!" Yukine thought aloud.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th August 2014, 10:40 pm

Kyll nodded to Kichiro and smiled nervously. "It has been a while since I have come out to these woods." She said and stretched side to side. "Sorry... This place can bring back some sour memories." Kyll thought back to the time that her magic was swirling out of control and Faust, a dark mage had entered her mind in these woods. In fact, he was not really a dark mage at the time. He was a snitch for the Magic Council. She leaned on a tree and looked up at the sky. "This is going to be a long mission. You will have to excuse me," Kyll said opening up to Kichiro. "The last person to take me out here, actually kissed me. The embarrassing part was that I still had issues. So I bled through my nose. All over the guy. Be that as it may, I practically had nose bleeds on this guy every time I saw him. When I was possessed, I came to with my lips latched to his." Kyll held a hand up and concentrated forming a small butterfly. She sighed and smiled. "Yet it was his own dark guild, Savage Skull, that sought for me, attempting to bring back a loved one. He was the cause." Kyll giggled to herself. "Yet even though I was kidnapped, tortured, and practically DIED because of Frederick and Faust, I wound up okay in the end."

She turned her eyes to Kichiro. "And to think, this is where it all started. A simple kiss from a former criminal who was so bent on changing and becoming good, yet... He still gave information to his guild master about the ability I had to bring back the dead." She shook her head and walked up to Kichiro. "Faust abandoned me here. In these woods to fend off for myself and run back to my guild. I could not complete this job." She gripped her fist and then looked at Kichiro. "Let's make this right."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Post by Guest 6th August 2014, 11:09 pm

"We're going to complete this mission, no matter what, Kyll!" Yukine cheered, "There have been moments in my life I thought were perfect, but then turned out to be rotten. In fact, there were many moments in my life- back when I was a kid- that I thought my parents bought me everything I wanted because they loved me. Realistically, they bought me these things so I would be occupied, and have the ability to do things on my own. You see, my parents would never talk to me whenever I would receive a gift. They would just place an item in front of me, and walk away to talk to one of my brothers." Yukine wanted to cry at this point, but understood that it would be a bad time. He looked over to Kyll and smiled warmly. He loved he was accepted into a guild that considered his feelings and need for freedom; he loved how he could join Eclipse Soul! The guild was so welcoming, and when Kyll introduced the place to him, Yukine knew his life would never be the same- in a good way. Yukine could finally forget the poor past he had, and start anew, with a group consisting of good friends, and an even better lifestyle. Sure, his livelihood was average, but at least he was not isolated. "The reason I joined Eclipse Soul was to achieve happiness. Kyll, I am going to do just that today, and share the gifts of happiness with you."

Shortly after this emotional moment, Yukine proceeded to investigate what the two could see from their walk, thus far. Nothing significant appeared before Yukine's eyes at first, though after a few moments of pondered thoughts, Yukine saw something. "People were here." Yukine remarked, "Be careful. The footprints are fresh." Yukine utilized his Sekki magic to have the Regalia- who could rest in his mind- to become additional senses. Unfortunately, they could not communicate with Kyll, though they were essential to this investigation. "All of these steps lead to one location, though whilst I see some footprints in perfect alignment, others have interfered. Generally, we either have an organized run or an ambush." Yukine commented, "My suggestion is that I lead. The spirits incorporated in my magic have their own senses, which allow for a better sight. Therefore, I can see things more thoroughly, thus I can warn you of incoming threats, and allow for more time to anticipate." Yukine looked at his limiter. It suppressed his magic to a certain degree, though it was recommended to him based on past experiences. You see, Yukine often liked to use his magic a little too much. Therefore, this limiter would allow him to be more conservative. Figuratively speaking, Yukine wore a life lesson, with the weight of it amongst his shoulders. "I think we are clear at this point, though we are surely endangered if we run recklessly. For all we know, the threats enlisted in this job could be right around the corner." Yukine looked at the palm at his hand. When Yukine used to do this, his hand always shivered. Whenever it did this, it signified fear and paranoia. Yukine had transitioned from a man once concerned about missions to a man strategic about his actions; and a confident man, at that.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 15th August 2014, 11:02 am

Kyll nodded to her optimistic friend and giggled. She and Kichiro would walk to the village. She was rather nervous. A ghost walked right through her. Kyll's eyes widened as she felt shivers down her spine and jumped up a tree. She held onto it like a cat scared and gripping onto the ceiling. Her pony tail hung down as she shuddered. "Ghooooosts..." Kyll said quietly out of fear she looked down at the ground and sighed as the ghost didn't even notice her. She was so hyped up by the fear and she cried a little bit. She slowly made her way down from the tree and then covered her mouth clearing her throat. Kyll tried to get her composure back. "I don't usually go near the Spooky Forest and Haunted Villages because of the ghosts. So you have to bear with me on these ghosts here." Kyll giggled light heartedly and smiled. This mission would hopefully go faster than she had hoped.

Kyll was reminded of her days when she worked with her mentor. He would put her through trial of courage and continue to torture her. If anything she was coupled with a friend who would laugh at her. Funny how I think about her now... She's dead though. Kyll thought warmly remembering all the times her friend made fun of her. Not only that the fellow mage would do everything with grace. Kyll looked at Kichiro. "If you tell anyone about this, I will make sure not to cook you anything for a year." Kyll said pointing out that her obvious fear of ghosts and undead was nothing to joke about. As she spoke about what she would do the angry aura of an oni mask appeared behind her to demonstrate that she meant what she said. "Let's get a move on. Hopefully we can stop this tonight. Get back and celebrate with some drinks." To Kyll's knowledge she felt that it would be a simple day and she wouldn't be coming back to see her friend joining the guild.

Themes:

Post by Guest 20th August 2014, 2:14 pm

Yukine averted his eyes towards Kyll when he caught the glimpse of what seemed to be something ghostly approaching his mission partner. The figure moved straight through Kyll, which, inside, made Yukine laugh a little bit based on Kyll's reaction. He saw her cry briefly, then climb a tree out of fear. Two ghosts had also moved through Yukine at this point, though he immediately recognized the fact that they were harmless. "I don't even eat at the guild, Kyll." Yukine replied, "I often prepare my own food, though it also tend to go restaurants during my lazier days." It was true. Yukine wasn't dependent on anybody to make anything for him, neither did he desire it- at least not all the time. In fact, during his lifetime, Yukine tried to reduce the manual labor done for him whenever possible. He just did not like the fact that others sweat to satisfy him. It made him feel in debt to those who cared about him. Albeit, it was nice to know somebody offered such a big service to him, anyway. "Have you ever tried to overcome the fear, other than simply avoiding these places?" Yukine asked, "It's just like learning to walk; you need to build on your inner strength and feel determined to grasp your own piece of success; that great step." Yukine wondered if that example was the right one to use, in this scenario, but cared less after what he saw next.

Howling was heard from afar, which caused Yukine ton oncentrate his attention upon what lied ahead. Traces of fur were seen, along with piercing eyes and canine ears. There was no doubt the enemy drew near. However, according to the mission profile, the two had to see these creatures closely to tell what kind of strength they possessed. Truthfully, though it was the strongest, Yukine hoped to see the golden fur werewolf so he could prove his potential in front of Kyll. She was in the upper class, anyway, while Yukine was set in the middle of the hierarchy. Yukine smirked at the thought that this mission possibly granted him the opportunity to gain reputation in Eclipse Soul; to be that guy that could say he defeated the greatest of enemies in the greatest of missions. "You who would desecrate this land of the rising sun, with my advent, I, Kichiro Yukine, lay waste with the Sekki, and expel thy vast defilement!" Though these places were often dark, this did not mean the Spooky Forest- or even the Haunted Village- could be enlightened every once and a while. With his chant, in fact, Yukine had just prepared the four basic Regalia to brawl; the weakest of the crew, though their power mattered not in consideration to the fighting style Yukine often utilized. He was a tactical boy, indeed.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th August 2014, 2:14 pm

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Shine Like the Moon StrongMonster Shine Like the Moon StrongMonster Shine Like the Moon NormalMonster Shine Like the Moon NormalMonster Shine Like the Moon WeakMonster Shine Like the Moon StrongMonster

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 4:52 am