Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Meeting With The Master

Brushogun
    Brushogun

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of War
    Second Skill: Ramen Slayer
    Third Skill:

A Meeting With The Master Empty A Meeting With The Master

Post by Brushogun 9th July 2014, 10:19 am

"Brushogun, do you really believe in what Kaseki told you?" Ramen asked his friend.

Kaseki had taken most of Dragon Fang for a secret meeting on a boat. Brushogun was in charge of contacting and arranging the gathering. The man of the boat was known as Ravage Bones, an avid treasure collector. Brushogun was instructed by the man to watch the seas. Because of this... he missed the entire meeting.

After the ship had docked in Oak Town, Ravage told him of Kaseki's suggestion.

"Aye, the hooded man says you best go to Tartarus. The man there is a friend of a friend he says." said the skeleton pirate, "It's a guild of the dark sorts and kinds, but not as crazy as the others, aye?"

Brushogun nodded at the man, thanking him silently as he disembarked the ship.

Brushogun figured he would get a bite to eat before going elsewhere. He strolled around the city streets. His friend and spirit followed him.

"You do, don't you? You believe the words of that man," said Ramen. He looked at Brushogun for a response and found the answer, "Well I hope they aren't like Savage Skull, those people sound outright insane..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Meeting With The Master Empty Re: A Meeting With The Master

Post by Tuna 10th July 2014, 9:22 am

Lyserg had made his way to Oak Town for research on this relatively cloudy day. Hs usual robe that hung over his loosely clothed body (he wasn't expecting any discrepancies as Oak Town was a place where you were able to be as discreet and anonymous as possible in a big city) and his feet were strolling at an idle pace over the stone-plastered pedestrian area. Headed for the local library that, even though it wasn't the biggest, was surely the most ancient and held books of high value for him, Lyserg didn't bother to regard being seen by the locals. Why? Well, he had changed his appearance. Not to a different face, but an older one. To any outsider looking, he would seem like an eighty plus something senior who was simply taking a walk to the library for a quiet read. He seemed like a local. A long time resident amongst the nearly ancient buildings.

The sour smell of garbage and wet laundry hanging on balconies had settled over the street. Lyserg wondered if the living areas of these buildings were wetter than the humid air outside that was bordering on a watery mist because otherwise he couldn't explain why people would hang laundry outside with the clouds up in the sky covering the sun up. Slandering under the grey sky however, he reached his goal. The library. Taking a few steps up the stone staircase he was about to enter the library when he noticed a weird fellow. Turning around, the old visage took a trace under the flattened lumps of eye circles and ashy eyelids. His pupils were barely visible, but he took note of it. A large lump of armor that gave off an intricately empty vibe. It was light, its movements, the steps and the sway of its limbs were not that of someone who was wearing an armor. But if looked like stone. How could an armor move like that? Lyserg knew the answer, and taking a seat on his robe onto the stairs, he would watch that lump of armor and trace its steps. Staying completely anonymous and ridding his own trace of magic keeping himself on a low profile along his appearance, he would simply observe. An old man watching a weird appearance would definitely be inconspicuous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 10th July 2014, 10:31 am

"'Shogun, we really need food." Said the spirit. "I know when you're hungry." He poked at his chest, "Remember, we're linked."

Brushogun was looking around the city for a small place to eat. Kaseki had given him a hefty amount of money. "I could live a little of the land... How much did Kaseki give me again?" he thought to himself. He reached into a pouch to pull out a bag of jewels. Be had begun to count. The samurai had dreams of buying better and improved armor, maybe even a better sword... or simply just a sword for that matter.

"Thanks!" said a small boy. He seemed to run at him. Brushogun was curious to see why the...

"Brushogun! Our money!!" exclaimed the spirit. The small boy seemed to steal from them in a flash, taking the bag of jewels. Brushogun grew furious. He gripped his left forearm with his right hand and threw it at the boy's head. He made no further movements than to recover his lost limb. "Perhaps that place will be my new home. I can't stand to protect a world full of scum like this..." he thought.

___
    OOC: Sorry, I know it's lame, I was trying to edit some apps and other posts... I'm still trying to see if Night will approve my stuff after a week...Sorry!

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 11th July 2014, 3:22 pm

Watching him walk by, he wondered if anything out of the norm would happen. And indeed, so it did. When a small runt slandered to him without him noticing, it passed him by unusually close and with a swift and skilled snatch a small bag of gold out of the unfocused concentration of the walking suit of armor. It was then that Lyserg decided to make his move. With quick movements, movements that would normally be unusual for a man of his age, he decided to cut the boy's path and before he even reached him, he watched the suit of armor yank off his own arm and blindly throw it at the boy. It was a lucky hit as the boy had himself fallen out of focus looking at the sack of currency in his hands. When the arm hit the back of his head, the scoundrel stumbled forward and right into Lyserg's hands. Gripping the holster of the child's dirty shirt he stopped him from running away further. Looking at the empty limb of the armor, Lyserg traced the figure unnoticeable. Seeing the bare arm, his first suspicions were proved to be wrong. The empty sensation never left the human's side though.

As the boy engaged in kicking and screaming, snarling his arms around and yelling at Lyserg to let him down and he had no right to stop him. Lyserg simply snatched the sack of gold from his hands without him even seeing and then throwing him back on his feet. "Scurry off, lad." He spoke in a local accent and dialect. Bending down and picking the empty piece of armor back up, it would now undergo Lyserg's test. Focusing his mind and concentrating, Lyserg closed his eyes for a moment, turned away from the suit of armor. This object... it was especially easy to see through. Sighing with a slight sense of redundance, Lyserg then moved up to the armor. Handing him the lost piece, he gazed into his eyes. "You're not from here, soldier. You should watch out for any part of town... gotta a lot of street urchins here these days." He said again in that local manner swaying his arms around. "What would you be searching here anyways? You seem more like the fighting type. This city's rather quiet." The fast and liquid muttering style of speaking typical for this city had been hit home, manifesting the image of a local on Lyserg.

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 11th July 2014, 11:09 pm

The armor stared back at the man. He could feel something strange. "An odd man, I have onlt heard what Zenneth has told my children," Kaseki told him moments ago, "You can feel... you'll know when he's near. That's all I know.". Brushogun felt an odd power. "Could he be the one?" he thought to himself, "No... it's just an old man." The armor remained with a stone face under the mask, and stared blankly at the man.

"My apologies... My friend here took a vow of silence many years ago. He swore to never speak. He was told to find the guild of..." Ramen paused to tap his chin. "I believe loyalty, for we wish for someone, or rather people we can trust. Unity, for that is the very thing that makes us strong... our allies. And I believe the last thing was... Order, because, after all, you need some rules right?" The spirit looked at the man, "Do you know of such a place?"

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 12th July 2014, 5:40 pm

Lyserg squinted his eyes. That was the strangest answer he could have expected. Looking up and down the armor, he pondered slightly. An odd fellow. A vow of silence. A full armor, no matter where he went. A strange pattern of speech for his spokesperson. Lyserg felt somewhat mocked. But that was possibly not what they were here to do. If anything, right now he didn't want to let his guard down. Looking away, he watched the small boy turn around a corner to not be seen anymore. Turning his head back, Lyserg stroked his beard. Thoughtfully, he then placed the same hand in the air hovering on chest-height before the armored man and then made a relieving motion before beginning to speak in local accent once more. "I am sorry soldier, but I do not know of such a place. I don't have much picture over the world outside of this city. Perhaps, you want to join a guild. Of mages, you know. They are said to give you a sense of community."

Lyserg then lowered his hand and adjusted his cloak to reveal his left shoulder. "You're a strange one, you know that? A vow of silence is nothing I can relate to, lad. I think it would be better if you beseech someone wiser than yourself to answer you that question." Lyserg spoke implying that he would find nothing in this local city. "I urge you try speaking to some fellow mages." With that said, Lyserg turned away and continued his way into the library. This would fall under the category of most strange encounters. But he wouldn't think much of it for now.

Brushogun
    Brushogun

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 12th July 2014, 5:51 pm

The spirit called out to the old man, hoping to get his attention, "But sir, we have!" Ramen floated about and around his master, "We looked at them all, Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, The Rune Knights, all of them, even the darker shades like Savage Skull and Nox Animus... The one that helped us research them was a dark mage. A friendly man....." Ramen's voice lowered to a small squeak, was he supposed to tell the man that?

The duo searched for a home they were wanted, that's all they wanted...

Brushogun communicated in the spirit tongue to his friend, the language that they shared, "He will not help us. We must search on. There's a place out there, I can feel it."

The spirit nodded as he followed his golem as he walked away. The samurai looked onward, in hopes on something that would help him achieve his goal. Brushogun did not care how he did what he did, he just wanted them done. He hated working for people, he was a terrible mercenary... but a soldier? That was something that he was. Brushogun always fought best in an army, it was his mindset.

The spirit made one turn back at the man before they disappeared, "I get the feeling that we will get much darker before we return to the light. The light casts shadows... but the shadows do not exist with the light..." he said to himself.

[/exit thread]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:53 am