Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Team Emerges

Iku
    Iku

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Tamer
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Possesion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Team Emerges Empty A New Team Emerges

Post by Iku 8th July 2014, 2:14 pm

Iku was returning from her house and had to return, but she first had to meet someone, Hiro. They were making a new team. She quickly got to the meeting point in the forest, but why to do it in the forest and not in the guild? this meeting place was closer to her house where she had to be. She had to fix some personal things.
    Iku leaned back on a tree and started playing with one of her knifes. "When is that guy coming?" She asked to herself. "I swear for everything I can think of, I'll kill him if he doesn't arrive." She really wanted to go to her house already, she had to take care of Origami.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A New Team Emerges Empty Re: A New Team Emerges

Post by Hiro Villenn 9th July 2014, 9:26 pm

Hiro let out a yawn as his eyes fluttered open. How long have I been asleep for? He thought to himself. He lifted himself from the hammock he was sleeping in and landed on the ground of the forest. Hiro was cursed and stuck in this forest and that dull dank guild hall without a ‘chaperone’ of sorts to accompany him. Otherwise he wasn’t able to leave and it pissed him off. It was the main reason he avoided that place, he didn’t like it there and he really just wanted to kill most of the members of the guild. The cursed guild known as Savage skull which had kidnapped him. Hiro wandered around for a moment as he yawned and stretched. I feel like I’m forgetting something, he thought.

He was told to go somewhere in the forest but he really didn’t like listening to these people. If he forgot he’ll just say he forgot and they can kiss his ass. Hiro hated these people and had neither reason nor desire to stay. He was stuck here against his will and once he figured a way out of this dump he was out of here. Maybe he’d get to kill a few of these guys along the way. He certainly wouldn’t mind and especially wanted to kill that suit wearing guildmaster they called Harrigan, he was easily the first person on his hit list, followed by that overly eccentric, red-eyed bastard, and then that girl who brought him here and started this mess in the first place who went by Aedre.

Regardless Hiro kept wandering around the forest, every time he got a certain distance away from the guild he magically shifted directions as the curse warped his sense of direction and forcibly kept him from walking to far away, a leash he just simply couldn’t break. Also he could hear hellhounds nearby occasionally growling at him for getting to far away. Hiro glared them down as a means of letting them know he wasn’t afraid of them. Hiro just kept wandering in the territory he was capable of reaching until he eventually came to a very small clearing in the forest and saw a long haired rather attractive woman standing in the middle, at least she was attractive from behind. “Why is a babe like that here?” Hiro asked out loud forgetting to keep his mouth shut and think it and that she could probably here him. “Hey girl!” Hiro called out to her even though he wasn’t that far away and simply behind her. “You should probably get lost, you don’t want to be in this forest,” he explained, unaware that he was supposed to meet up with her for whatever reason and that’s what he had forgotten. He had never seen the girl before and his lack of desire to listen only helped him forget. Perhaps if they had told him that he was meeting up with an incredibly cute woman that would have at least gotten Hiro’s attention and his curiosity might be enough to get him to listen.

OOC note: I've set up Hiro's perspective as he was SUPPOSED to meet with you for whatever reason he was supposed to (he forgot) because he was told to do so by superiors...If you want me to change it up I don't mind just let me know.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

A New Team Emerges Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Iku
    Iku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iku 15th July 2014, 12:31 pm

Iku heard how something or someone started getting closer each second. She prepared to attack if it was necessary, but she wasn't sure about having any enemies her. If she had any, it would surely be from the guild. Anyway, she graved one of her knifes and hided it in her sleeve, if she needed to attack quickly, that would be the best way. Then, a strange guy went out from the shades. “Hey girl. You should probably get lost, you don’t want to be in this forest.” She noticed he hadn't seen her ever. "I know where I want to be, and this is the place. But I think I hadn't presented, Im Iku." Before he could reply and say his name, Iku interrupted. "But I know your name, you're Villenn, Hiro Villen." Iku walked a bit, she was tired of being in the same place.
    She decided to explain the situation to his new friend. "Before you say anything or do anything, I want you to listen." While she said that a knife rose from the shadow of the floor to the back of his guest, and then another one went up to his neck. "I was told you don't have a team, and I investigated you, I think you could be interested about making a team with me, but if you don't accept, it wont work. Before you say anything, how do you feel about this guild?" She had to know a bit more about him, he knew a very few things. "I think I can help you and you can help me. Now speak."

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 19th July 2014, 5:14 pm

Oh great another pain in the ass, Hiro thought as Iku explained who she was and made it obvious she was in Savage skull. The only difference she was probably here willingly and Hiro wasn’t. That critical difference was why Hiro didn’t like these people. Hiro may be a guy who can cause trouble for others with no problem and take a person’s life and forget about it the next morning but he wasn’t the kind of guy who did it for pure entertainment and he wasn’t the kind of guy who did it without a good reason and he certainly avoided killing good people.

“Help me? I doubt you’ll be willing to try and kill your guildmaster or wreck this place. Although if I could just get out of this dump I’d live with that of course but it’s not like you can do that either,” Hiro retorted. “Sorry but I hate this place. You guys might be an ample source of gourmet souls when you die but other than that you have nothing to offer me.” Hiro kept on walking and walked right passed the attractive woman but stopped right next to her for a second. “Also, I can see what you are. You may look good on the outside but your soul is ripe with sin,” Hiro gave her a glancing glare with his blue eyes glowing with menace as he gazed through the veil she had put up of herself and looked right at what she was which wasn’t exactly pretty. Hiro couldn’t get the details but he could get the general wretchedness of a person by taking a peak.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Iku
    Iku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iku 28th July 2014, 12:30 pm

Iku was surprised with his reaction, she didn't investigate him enough. He wasn't easy to get around her, and even more difficult to control. "Is that a no? Because, you may be rite, I'm not able to defeat or kill our guild master, or even some of this people, they are strong. But I can free you, I can get you out of her. I won't anyway beg you, if you want to leave, you are free to go, but if you want to accept, I can help you. If you don't want to stay her in the guild, I can offer you my house, it's her in spooky forest, and even if you don't want to, I can still lend it to you. And finally, just so I don't bore you even more, I just want to know more about why can't you leave this place. Could you please explain that to this poor girl out in the woods." She took his arm before he leaved to hear if he had an explanation, she could basically control souls, so if it was the case, she could maybe do something in the future, in exchange of something of course.

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 6th August 2014, 11:28 am

Hiro felt the girls hand tug on his arm as he glanced back. “Damn it your annoying,” Hiro sighed as he conceded to the girl, aware that she was bluffing when she said she would just leave him be.  Despite most of it being nothing more than words she did give him a worthy offer. “I have no intention of going into a lot of detail. But I was cursed in the catacombs and now I’m stuck. If you want more details you’re going to have to ask the pompous fuck with the goatee.” Hiro finished with a nice insult towards the guildmaster of this place. Hiro was kind of hoping she’d leave him alone once she realized he really was intent on making the guildmaster of this place his enemy. Who would even associate with him once that fact was realized? He wouldn’t be bothered and would be left alone for a little while, or they would just try and kill him, which would be problematic since Hiro didn’t have a place to run and hide in. Nonetheless if she still offered her help after this realization then Hiro would be curious enough to follow her along and see what she had to offer.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Iku
    Iku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iku 6th August 2014, 11:50 am

Iku wasn't in a good humor and Hiro was pissing her up, but he had his reasons for his anger and Iku had her reasons for this offer. "Look Hiro, if you don't want to help me, I'll leave. Just know I'm not asking you to help me kill the whole guild, I'm asking you to help me making me know I have an ally in this guild. I won't ask you more about your curse if you don't want to tell me being or not being my ally. I'm not stupid, I need an ally, a team, not to kill that... pompous fuck, but to help me survive in this guild, and I can see you also need help." She stepped back and turned around. "If the curse affects your soul, I can maybe help by the way. I may not be strong enough yet, but I will be able." She started walking towards her house, she had already been out for a very long time, she needed to get there. And if Hiro didn't want to make a team, or at least an alliance, she wasn't going to insist. She could see Hiro wasn't stupid either, he wasn't going to risk himself in such a stupid way trying to defeat the guild, and even if that wasn't Iku's plans, they both hated the guild, and having those two discovered talking like that could cause some trouble.

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 8th August 2014, 12:04 am

If the curse effects my soul huh? Hiro thought. He put his mind to work for a minute. Having an ally would be nice in the grand scheme of things while he was here. Even if it was this girl who had a soul so disgusting it would put the devil himself to shame. She also stayed and continues to press about forming a team. Perhaps she was more of an ally than Hiro gave her credit for. The only question was what she wanted out of it. Honestly, he probably wouldn’t find out but it was important to figure it out.

“What do you want out of it? What are you after?” Hiro asked. “As I just said I can tell you’re not a good person. You’ll want something in return for helping me. I want to know what that is because if you wanted protection there are plenty of other people who would be better at it than I am, the pillars and the guildmaster themselves being the obvious ones. If they thought you were useful to them they would keep you alive. So tell me, what is it you want from me, Iku?” Hiro flipped the fuzzy tip of his tail over the girl’s nose to make her jump and remind her that he wasn’t normal. Also because he thought it would be funny and humorous to see if she would squeak.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Iku
    Iku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iku 8th August 2014, 11:50 am

Iku heard Hiro talk again, it was good to hear he was still not leaving the idea go away. "What do I want from you? Nothing specific, I first need to find the way to hep you if it's possible, and I need your help to do that, but thats not all. I don't want your protection, and even if a wanted protection, It would be nearly imposible for me to get it from someone else her in this guild, specially the pillars, and my pillar is even more difficult to get to help me, we just didn't go along. Anyway, I believe we aren't considered useful to them either. So now you know, I wont ask you now something from you, but I'll ask you a favor when the time comes, this supposing I get to help you, if you don't know my magic, I can manipulate souls, and Im looking for the way no control them in... another way, you could see it like that. Any other question?"

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 12th August 2014, 11:51 pm

Hiro let out a sigh, “Nope. Lead the way to your house.” He really didn’t like that reasoning. He was sure his soul would also be in danger if she could control it. Her ugly colored soul was also making Hiro uncomfortable. It made her clearly untrustworthy which is why Hiro kept a few steps away as they walked to her house. He didn’t want to be at knife point. A lot of soul manipulators usually have to make contact with the physical form or perform some sort of ritual before they can do their thing, or at least from what he’s encountered from his dad’s goons. So actually he was just trying to keep enough distance to avoid the former but still remain close enough to deal with the latter. “By the way I’m not going to be a guinea pig for your spells or anything,” Hiro told the girl as he followed her. Really he just wanted a place to sleep and take a dump though. He would still sleep outside if he could in his hammock because it was more comfortable to him but he still preferred to use a toilet than pop lock and drop it in the woods so to speak.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Iku
    Iku

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iku 13th August 2014, 10:02 am

Iku started walking to her house, but it was a bit far, like thirty minutes walking from the guild, it was faster now that they were a bit close, but it was still at least twenty. "Don't worry, I won't use you for my spells, and I still don't find the way. I can free your soul from you body, but you would have to go with me. And either way, you wouldn't like they way this is done, so you shouldn't worry about that." She really though Hiro wouldn't trust enough in Iku to free his soul from his body, the performance wasn't very nice. She then thought about Origami and Yuri. "Just one thing, you are free to go to my house whenever you want, but I need to ask you something in exchange. I have a little girl, and I can't care for her all the time. Her name is Origami, she is already two years old, she can care on her own, but I just need you to see if she is okey once in a while. And if you can, take some food with you and leave it in the kitchen, she is clever enough to cook, but she can't still get the food. She may be little, but she is incredibly intelligent, and she sometimes talked with her sister, but she isn't always at home. Yuri, her sister, goes to the house each time I'm out in a job or in the guild. You may not see her, but Origami will probably tell you she did. Anyway, just tae care of her when you can, thats all I ask." Thay kept walking, there was still a long way to the house.

Iku Bank Story Magic
    Jobs done:
    D-4
    Jobs in Proces
    D-1

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:27 am