Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed]

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed] Empty Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed]

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th July 2014, 12:54 am

Magnolia was a place of memories for Eli. It was here that he first lived with his parents, here where he met Emilia, and here where he developed his magic. No matter how he looked at it, it was just being in this city that had lead to him becoming who he was today. While he hadn't visited the city much after leaving it to start traveling, coming back to it almost felt like coming home from a long trip. It felt like he had been visiting a lot of rarer places lately. As much as he hated to admit it, it was almost like he was hiding. Being in the guildhall felt almost suffocating to him. It wasn't anything like he imagined, and that was the problem. He felt if he stayed there too much he might find himself being absorbed into it, and he couldn't let that happen.

Strolling through the streets, he scanned every corner and alleyway. The first part about setting up a gig was finding the ideal location. He still remembered almost every nook and cranny from growing up, but deciding where the traffic would be that day was the challenge. Today he planned on an actual show, not a con. He needed to cheer himself up, and besides, Magnolia was often pretty good on tips. Stopping at a small corner, he took the chance to lean against it and relax for a bit. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a coin and began to casually flip it. He seemed to be paying almost no attention to his surroundings at the moment, blankly starring in front of him as the coin flipped before his face.

Lost in his own thought, he felt a wave of nostalgia flow before him, and that wasn't exactly a good thing. He was in a fairly sour mood today, and it seemed to only bring back the worst memories. Of his parents, of his departure, With a heavy sigh, he continued to watch the coin briefly fly before his eyes before quickly dropping down. He was trying to empty his mind and was failing spectacularly at it. Falling more and more out of touch with the world around him, Eli seemed almost as if he was in a trance for the moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed]

Post by Nero_ 8th July 2014, 1:04 am

Victoria sighed and enjoyed the hot sun rays that hit Magnolia. The hot weather and the closeness to the sea weren't usually one of Victoria's favourite, but she deerly enjoued spending her time in the city where her current guild was located, despite the lack of rain, sometimes. With her usual Salute! black T-Shirt, and Catsu on her shoulder, she moved around town, hands in her pockets, trying to figure out what to do today. She wasn't in the mood to actually go on a job, so she'd rather walk around town, simply enjoying the day.

She was too lost in thought, as always, that she didn't notice where she was walking and what she was about to hit. Catsu had to slap her with his tiny pink paws every time in order to avoid his mater getting hit against a lacrima lamp, or trip over a ball on the ground, or something that stood there, just waiting for someone to come around and trip over it. He knew that Victoria would react fast enough and wouldn't fall, but then again, he'd rather do that instead of having his master seem ridiculous.

Despite the exceed's desperate tries to avoid his master from hitting something, when he wasn't watching, but was too concentrated eating a fish, she bumped into someone. That took Victoria out of her trance-like state and she shook her head, as if to clear it from thoughts, all while looking around, trying to find whatever she hit against. She could clearly see Catsu facepalming as he sat down on her shoulder, and sighing as his master took her hand behind her head and grinned. '' Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.'' She apologized sheepishly and awaited for a response from the person she bumped against.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed] Empty Re: Every Time I Think I'm Free [Social - Closed]

Post by Arsene Mayura 8th July 2014, 1:52 am

When Eli felt the force hit him, it made him snap back to reality and realize how dead he could have been there. 'If someone wanted to kill me right there, they totally could have. I was way too focused on myself. Idiot.' His coin flew away from him, clashing across the ground and landing a few feet away. Eli himself was barely moved from his spot, but he was slightly shaken from suddenly being forced from his memories. Pushing himself off the wall, he dusted himself off. Turning to Victoria, he gave her a friendly smile. "No no, that was all my fault, I was completely zoned out."

He looked around, trying to find his coin. Spotting it a few feet to his left, he bent down and picked it up, returning to idly flipping it. He looked back at Victoria, curious about the woman. Maybe it'd do him some good to make a new acquaintance. It was definitely better than sulking by himself. "Say, I hope you don't think me too forward for asking, but what are the chances a beautiful woman like yourself is free right now? It's been a long time since I was last here, and having someone show me somewhere good to eat wouldn't be a bad idea." He gave her a warm smile, catching the coin as it finally landed. "It'll be my treat, of course."

He couldn't help but notice the creature on her shoulder. It wasn't like anything he had seen before, and that interested him as well. There was always something to learn from the unknown. Plus, it's not like there was anything wrong with joining a pretty young girl for dinner. There was also no Emilia to spoil anything for him. So far, things seemed to be starting to turn into his favor. Hopefully they stayed that way.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 8th July 2014, 2:50 am

Victoria smiled at the boy in front of her. She rose her hand and smiled brightly. '' I'm Victoria Anna, but you can call me Victoria. This thing here is Catsume, but I often call him Catsu.'' She introduce herrself and Catsu with a smile on face. The boy truly was handsome, but she couldn't permit herself to flirt with him, considering that she was still with Ethan Ran, her boufriend, a person of whom Victoria hadn't heard anything ever since she joined Fairy Tail.

She stood next to the boy and tiled her head to the side. A nice restaurant, he said? She quite knew some places around Magnolia, considering that she never ate at home, becuase oof the simple reason that she didn't know to cook. She never bothered to learn how to, as in Reijin's realm she really didn't need to eat, and here, well, she got used to eat in the tavern of the guilds.

She made the guy a sign to follow her and began walking towards the nearest, and best restaurant in Magnolia, at least that she knew of. A smile would spread on her face every time she looked around. '' So, tell me, who are you? I quite introduced myself, but you? I know nothing of you.'' She said, politely, her voice melodic and soft.

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 9th July 2014, 2:39 am

Placing his hands in his pocket, Eli gave a nod of recognition to both Victoria and Catsume. No direct reaction to his compliment, so he decided not to push it too far. Trying to hard was never appealing. "The pleasure is all mine Victoria, to you as well, Catsume." Following closely behind the pair as they walked, he wondered where she would take him. He actually did know a few restaurants in Magnolia from before he left, but it was always a good way to judge someone based on where they took him. What type of restaurant they selected, as well as how expensive it was after he offered to pay could tell him the tastes and values of a person fairly easily. It was often through the more lesser actions one could get a greater grasp of a person.

He chuckled slightly at her comment, raising his shoulders in a shrug. "Who am I indeed? I believe our collision has rocked me of my memory completely. I was hoping you'd know who I was." He gave her a playful smile. As bad of a joke as it was, he really wouldn't mind being separated from his memories right now. It'd help to improve his mood at least. "I'm Eli Validus, just Eli is preferred. I'm a wandering man, just looking to spread my craft and entertainment. I could say much more, but I don't want to talk about myself too much and deny the pleasure of getting to learn about you." Moving his hands from his pocket, he placed them both behind his head, looking up at the sky briefly before turning to her. "If don't mind me asking, would you grace my ears with your story?" Eli was feeling awfully playful for the moment, and he wasn't exactly sure why. However, when trying to distract oneself, a sudden burst of energy wasn't something to deny. Following Victoria closely, he tried to see if he could figure out where she was leading him, but was so far unsuccessful.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 9th July 2014, 11:56 am

Victoria walked silently to one of the good restaurants in the city, that wasn't actually as high-cost as many of the other restaurants. Hands behind her neck, she inhaled the soft summer air in Magnolia, sighing softly. Being around Eli was quite interesting, he was quite a interesting guy to be around. And before, when he complimented her she couldn't help but blush. She took her hands up her cheeks and silently placed them on her cheeks, making sure she wasn't blushing still.

She looked at Eli, he was certainly interesting, and she was interested in knowing a bit more about him. As they arrived at the restaurand, she sat on a chair and motioned Eli to sit in front of her, watching Catsu fly away, going home, possibly. He didn't like the restaurant to begin with.

Victoria sighed and awaited for the waiter to arrive. '' My story, you say? Let me think... I don't have much of an interesting story, quite. I am a simple girl that was born in Era. Nothing else.'' She said and smiled, crossing her legs under the table and flipping her hair softly. '' What about you? You told me nothing about yourself, practically.'' She smiled.

Just then, the waiter came and looked at Victoria and Eli. '' What would the young couple like?'' Victoria froze in her seat. Couple? What? She blucshed madly, getting red as a tomato, and looked down. Well, this was a good way to begin a possible friendship.

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 9th July 2014, 11:42 pm

Following Victoria into the restaurant, Eli noted it was one he had never been to before. Alright, so he'd be in for a surprise at the very least. He gave a small bow to Castume as he flew off, not saying anything to the creature though. He wasn't exactly a fan of animals, so seeing it leave was slightly relieving. Following Victoria to their table, he smiled at her as she spoke, giving a slight chuckle at her explanation of her story. Was she shy, humble, or hiding something? He'd have to find out at some point. "Personally, I think that's a massive down-statement. It takes a lot to shape a person, and belittling that devalues all you've done and everyone you've affected. Take pride in yourself and every action you take." For once, Eli spoke from the heart. If you couldn't live with pride in what you've done, what point is there in living? Not everything is an amazing decision, but always picking what you felt was right is something to be proud of regardless. "Plus, if looks are anything to judge off, you've at least got one thing to be proud of."

He couldn't help but through a compliment or two in there, it was a habit at this point. Plus, it doesn't hurt to come off as pleasing, does it? Relaxing back in his chair, he gave her a warm smile. "As for me, I could say that I'm just a simple man as well. Like I said before, I'm an entertainer, and until recently, I made a living off of travelling for odd jobs and donations from my shows." Donations, sure. He wasn't going to tell Victoria about all of the gambling, cheating, stealing he participated in till now. Not like she needed to know. "As of right now, I'm in the moment of a change in my life, so it's hard to say much else. I'd say more, but I fear I'd waste your precious time with a boring story."

He turned to face the waiter as he approached, watching Victoria's reaction in the corner of his eye. He surprised a chuckle at it; it looked most likely he was just a fairly shy person. He was curious what exactly to order; he had no idea what type of restaurant it was, nor did he know the menu. Maybe it'd be best to just start with some drinks. "I'm afraid you're ahead of yourself a bit my friend. I'm not nearly lucky enough to be in a relationship with a woman like her. As for our order- rather, mine at least, I'll just start with a drink for now. Could I get some whisky, any variety is fine, and a pitcher of water with some glasses, if you can." He turned to Victoria, looking expectantly to see what she ordered. He was already drinking, but then again, that wasn't very uncommon for Eli.

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th July 2014, 9:40 am

Victoria blushed once again as she was called pretty. She had been in a relationship twice, yet none of them she had reacted like this. Maybe because her exboyfriend and boyfriend didn't complement her as much as Eli did. She put her hands against her cheeks and rubbed them, as if the awful red colour of them would wear off if she did that. Anyways, in order to concentrate on something else, she looked at the waiter and just mumbled '' The usual''. She was pretty known here, as she would always come here after an exhausting job to drink a cup of wine or whiskey, since they didn't offer any type of the stronger alcohol she was used to drink.

'' A massive down statement, you say... '' She sighed and took the glass of whiskey up to her lips, taking a small sip. She opened her mouth to add something, but then closed it, as she was about to reveal her past. And not possibly the good part. But the horrible part that included her being a dark mage. '' The only special thing about me is that I am a God Slayer. I was trained by Raijin, the Thunder God. Nothing more.'' She shrugged and took a sip. She was trying to figure out if he was hiding anything from her. As she continued drinking from the whiskey, she felt that she was going back to her normal, careless self. '' Aren't you making a down-statement about yourself too?'' She asked, looking at Eli straight in the eyes.

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 15th July 2014, 1:05 am

Taking the drink from the waiter as he returned with it, Eli gave the man a grateful nod as he left. He took a drink of it, somewhat disappointing. It was strong, but so far he hadn't found anything yet that could beat the firewater found in the Sabertooth hall, as much as he hated to praise the place. Placing the drink down, he took the chance to analyze Victoria. She responded to his compliments exceptionally well; he wasn't sure if it was from interest or if she was just open to them. At least it was a sign to continue with them. She seemed like a fairly pleasant girl, albeit a bit restrained. Then again, it's not like he was one to spill his guts to a random stranger either. She also drank hard like him, so he was already fond of her if not just for that.

Eli raised an eyebrow when she mentioned being the Thunder God Slayer. That was a name drop right there. While he didn't tend to care much about the politics and world around him outside of what was directly relevant to him, even he understood the power behind being a slayer. 'Well, it looks like fate brought me something interesting today. I can't tell if she's downplaying it out of humbleness or to make it seem bigger. Regardless, it would be best to watch myself here.' He leaned back in his chair, giving a shrug to Victoria. "You could say I am. I'm fairly proud of myself though, I just don't agree with needless boasting." He looked around the restaurant, trying to figure out what type it was exactly. "I'm more interested in hearing the stories of others, I don't like to talk about myself much." Lie, he could talk about himself for hours. "If you want to hear more about myself however, I guess I could share some stories. I've spent the last few years developing my magic and living off the streets. I worked for everything I have on my own, with the scars to prove it." Eli's eyes settle upon Gloria as he spoke that line, a sadness overtaking his face before returning to a casual appearance. "I was recently..... drafted into Sabertooth, but I don't plan on staying long. I prefer being a free agent, or at least a guild that isn't so high upon itself."

Eli felt almost obligated to tell her a bit more about himself now, she had given a fairly large tidbit about herself to him. Still, he wasn't exactly comfortable talking about being guilded. It still felt wrong to him; as if he was a dog on the council's leash, despite what Zenshin had said before. He couldn't deny he was growing to like the benefits however. It was certainly not matching up entirely with what he had thought guilds were like. "I can talk more about myself if you want, who am I to deny the requests of a wonderful woman giving me the time of day?" He gave her a small smile, taking another sip of his drink. "For the time being, I am completely at your mercy. I do hope however that my story was at least entertaining to you, and you might understand why my previous statement wasn't exactly a down statement, especially when compared to the Thunder God Slayer calling herself a simple girl."

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 20th July 2014, 2:07 pm

Victoria's eyes widened for a second, but she managed to get them back to normal soon. She finished off her glass at one sip and left the glass on the table, putting her hands on her crossed legs and looked at Eli. Sabertooth. She had been a part of the guild once, so she pretty much knew all of the members that have been there during her estance. She looked at Eli with shining with hope and guilt eyes. ''How is Sabertooth doing, by the way? Is Zenshin still the guildmaster?'' She asked. It was not every day that you had the opportunity to talk to someone from a guild you have been in, and she was willing to know how things are going there.

She tossed her black hair backwards and shook her head slightly to clear her head from the rampage of thoughts, so that she could avoid entering that trance from before, and sighed, as she was looking for things to say. Should she tell him more about her or simply shut up. Her past wasn't squeky clean and brilliant, it had been marked by many actions of hers that she wasn't proud of. She chuckled slightly however as he said that she had made more of a downstatement by saying she was a simple girl, although the was the Thunder God Slayer. '' Trust me, it is what I am. Or at least a person that has screwed up so many times in her life that she has became of less importance than others. I was born in Crocus, to a family of rich merchants. Rich merchants that were willing to sell me as the wife of some person of the high aristocracy. I didn't want that, so I left. That was possibly the other only thing that I saw interesting about me. And about the Thunder God Slayer... We slayers are simple too. The fact that we grew up in the hands of Gods, Dragons or Demons just makes it so that our childhoods are more or less fortunate, depending on what of a member we had. Besides, the only thing that I can do that a Lightning Mage cannot is cover my body in lightnings and eat lightnings. Nothing special.'' She laughed softly. She didn't expect herself to let any information about herself out, but then again, there was something in her that made trust Eli at least on those small, insignificant details.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 11:28 am