Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event Empty The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event

Post by Cecile 26th June 2014, 12:22 pm

~A year and a half ago~
    Everything shook, everything trembled, when Acnologia the dragon of destruction let out yet another deafening roar. A sound so loud that it tuned out all screams of despair that were to be heard among the chaos.

At the center of this destruction stood a small girl, between the rubble that was formerly known as the Council Chambers. Her red cloth like dress ripped and torn, her hair messy, as if it wasn't washed for ages. Her skin was as grey as stone, and gave off an inhuman vibe. From the edge of her mouth a red liquid would find it's way down her face all the way to her chin, were it would drip off her skin and onto the ground.
    At her feet laid an old man, that was grasping for his throat. Trying to clamp his hands around it, while the mans old heart kept pumping blood through the gaping wound.

This was the moment when Harland Crawford, former 4th seat of the magic council closed his eyes to embrace the eternal night that tried to beckon him for so long already. However even if Harland passed away that day didn't mean he was done. No his story was far from over, with his death he would pass down a legacy that nobody would've seen coming.

~Present~
    Now one and a half year later, Sinali the small girl that had taken Harland's life. Was still processing the chunk of flesh she had bitten out of the old man's neck. Just like her body always did, it devoured life tissue and processed it's dna so that she could take their form. And even gain acces to part of their memory. Just as she did with Harland's flesh.
    And it was now that Harland showed her a vague part of a memory that told Sinali of something hidden inside the Council's Archives. A weapon of mass destruction, or at least something referring to it.
    What it was, was unknown. But the memory was vivid enough to pinpoint it exactly to a pedestal, hidden at the end of the archives west wing.
    Knowing this, Sinali who was always eager to please her master as long as she got rewarded with the dead she wanted, had taken it upon herself along with her own personal team to retrieve whatever it was that laid underneath the council and bring it back to their guild master.
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event Empty Re: The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event

Post by Bass 29th June 2014, 9:54 am

Sinali had arranged for her pillar members to meet her in Era. She had not told them why they were to meet her or how. She had merely told them to. She needed their assistance to deal with this situation. She knew of the 'weapon'. She knew of the 'archive'. What she did not know was the location. Or not the precise location. She knew it was in Era somewhere. The memories of Harland told her that it would have survived the acnologia assault, which in itself was rather impressive. In order to find it they needed to capture someone who knew of it and extract the information. Extracting the information would be easy. Finding someone high up enough to know of this ultra top secret archive would be difficult. The obvious answers were the magic council themselves or the rune knight commander, but they were likely out of their league. What they needed was someone high up, but who wasn't going to be near impossible to defeat. Or they needed to find out where Harland was buried.

Perhaps her pillar members would know more. It was possible. Sinali was an 8 year old child in essence. Sure she had memories from other people and had lived for probably twice that amount of time, but physically and mentaly she was an eight year old child. A smart, twisted and sadistic one perhaps, but an eight year old child nevertheless. "I wonder where my toys are." she said with a tilt of her head. That was how she refferred to most people. They were toys for her amusement until she eliminated them and got closer to her goal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Experience : 1231.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event Empty Re: The Path of Knowledge - Prologue || Savage Skull Guild event

Post by Vincent 29th June 2014, 10:17 am

Sin hoped nobody was waiting on him to arrive. For he was not going to rush himself to meet a human schedule. The abomination would arrive at Era whenever it convenienced him. Oddly enough "whenever it convenienced him" happened to be right on time. He was presently in his base form, none of his sin aspects predominating, as he mad his way through the rubble of Era. "Whew this play took a number. Wish I could of been there to seen it." Sin laughed at the scene of destruction before him. There had been some half-baked reconstruction efforts but they weren't much to mention. What had once been a city with the Rune Knight and Magic Council base at it's center was now just the magic council  base. Bordered by a few homes belonging to opportunist Rune Knights who wanted to live closer to work. It was a master piece to his dark eyes.

Sin was able to locate Sinali with ease, after all his favorite scent in the world was that of a rotting human corpse. He approached from behind skipping down from a pile of rubble like a child playing hop scotch. The man dressed in white had joined Savage Skull for the purpose of taking his one man genocide attempts to a higher more organized level. He had a great deal of knowledge on any powerful magic, weapon or otherwise, worth mentioning. Powerful magic being defined as a magic capable of leveling a human city. Even if Sinali had not done so intentionally or for that purpose, she had invited an expert on their little reconnaissance mission. Well it wouldn't be reconnaissance for long if Sin got his way. "Alright then little miss. What's with the summons? I wouldn't want to be you if you had called me out here on a little fetch quest." Sin hoped it was at the very least a big fetch quest that would require offing everyone who got in their way, maybe some people who weren't even in their way for good measure.
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 30th June 2014, 1:40 pm

The fact Sinali had summoned anyone at all should have made this 'Sin' aware that this was of some importance. Sinali preferred to work alone. If you weren't undead, spirit or some other ethereal being she wanted you dead. Of course, she knew, rather bitterly that she needed allies to acheive her goals. Her goals were not genocide of a particular species or area. No, her goals were simple: the extinction of all life on the planet. Even her 'friends' in the guild would die eventually. If not by her hands then by the hands of an undead ally. Perry, her insectoid companion, would be one of the few to survive. She turned to face Sin tilting her head.

"The other guests aren't here yet." she said and then looked thoughtful for a moment. Perhaps her and one other would be enough. "We are playing hide and seek. We're it and we're seeking the hidden archive." she said in her usual childish manner. "But...finding it will be hard without help...so we are going to get some more toys into the game." she tilted her head the other way. "If you don't want to wait for the others...you can try and find someone for us to play with."

She would not reveal why she wanted to find the archive or how she knew of its existence unless asked. There was no need as of yet. This was a mission she had taken on by herself. She'd brought in help just in case. "If we win...it will be good."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 3rd July 2014, 4:07 pm

Kaseki had been getting used to demon. He and his other soul argued from time to time, but it seemed that while he was with Savage Skull members Kodai was at peace... and Kaseki became the twisted one. "Let's eliminate the entire human race," he thought. It was the only way be could contact his 'other self' secretly. "They forsake and shun us, brother. Let us kill them all... There is only room for us, the spirits. We are the stronger ones." Kaseki had been known to most people as the kind and reasonable of the two. "Brother, cease your thoughts, have you gone mad? Ha! Kill them? Let's enslave them..." Kodai thought in response.

Kodai danced through the city trying to find his new authority figure. He smiled as he looked upon the Magic Council Headquarters. he laughed, "Ah, your destruction will come soon, if I don't destroy your 'fortress' I shall destroy your lives~" he said in an almost singing mood. Kodai was overjoyed to finally be able to cure his itch. The itch? The itch to kill, to drink blood, it was his hobby. Kodai loved the kill, but he loved the hunt even more.

It was a matter of time before Kodai gladly passed the body to his soul-brother. "Aye, Kaseki..." Kodai thought,"Your turn, but I get the fighting..."

Kaseki stood in front of his two pillar members. He wore a menacingly smile upon his face, he was no longer the same fun loving plant as the days before. He was... changed. He looked at the small girl and the man in the angel white. He started to let out a small laugh. He looked at the girl as he knelled down to her, "Hello Lady Sinali. I hope you will not disappoint me as my last master did. Janna was rather... weak. From what I've been told, she amounts to not even a fraction of your power." He laughed with a twisted look on his face, "I am yours to command Lady Sinali, think of me... as a puppet.. kekeke..." he chuckled, "I only ask you give me the bodies from which I may consume and destroy. Kekekeke..."

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 6th July 2014, 8:08 am

Sin rolled his eyes at the new arrival "Well aren't you just happy to bow your little head." He started walking towards the magic council building away from the zombie and the plant "I'm going to go ahead and make a scene. It should lure out these proud bastards. Take your pick from the toys that appear." As he walked away his form shrunk until he was hardly an inch taller then Sinali, his white suit transformed into a school uniform, and his facial features melted into those of a child. This was Sin's "Pride" form. He didn't even look back when he called back "I am one who will not fail. My plan will work because I made it. I don't recommend trying to stop me unless you have a really great plan." He was in no hurry to get started and the HQ was still a bit of a walking distance away. If Sinali had a better plan she would have enough time to stop him and explain it. If not he would be launching a full frontal invisible assault on Era. For that was the power of pride, one that let him fight a war without raising a finger.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 10th July 2014, 2:08 pm

Sinali nodded to Kaseki. He was one she might let live once her plans came to fruition. He loved death as much as she did and he certainly wasn't human. Neither was Sin, but his arrogance was frustating and rather irritating at that. He thought attacking what remained of the magic council headquarters would work? No, that would play their hand far too quickly. They would suspect dark mages and might call in forces they could not handle. Still, she did not say this to him straight away. Just before he launched his attack she whipped her hand towards him. As she did so the arm stretched and the hand transformed into the head of a snake. It bit into his shoulder. "You do not understand the rules of the game." she said as she retracted the arm pulling him towards her. "It is a game of hide and seek, but whilst we seek we also hide." If she had not acted he could of brought down what remained of the magic council upon them. She did not fear them. They would die in time, but now was not that time. That game was only on the fist moves. "We need to find one toy, one that knows a lot in order to find what we seek. There will be time for breaking toys when we find what we are looking for."

She did not let go with the snake head. She merely watched him to see how 'Pride' would react. "This is my game and you will play by the rules." she said sweetly tilting her head, her blind eye opening to reveal the savage skull emblem emblazoned upon it. Any who knew her knew this meant she was deadly serious. If he made the wrong move she would punish it. "Lawnhead...do you understand the rules? If so...go play."

Magic:

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 10th July 2014, 2:55 pm

"A game you say? Why I love a good game..." Kaseki said lightly. He knew of people from all guilds, something that Janneline hated. Kaseki knew it was frowned upon for mages of Legal and Dark quality to mix, but he cared none. "Mistress Sinali... Perhaps I could simply... walk in." Kaseki believed certain people to be tools to him. Sure he had friends in Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, Tartarus and a god awful amount of Nox Animus. Kaseki was being know as a hero to some... something that could both help and hinder the wonderous plant man.

Kaseki began to walk straight toward the building, looking back at the girl in red. "I shall return shortly, I have an idea..." Said Kaseki as he wondered toward a single guard... a patrolling Rune Knight. From the location of Sinali and Pride they could not hear the idiotic mage, they only could see that they were exchanging words. They seemed to be on wonderful terms for the knight begun to laugh, he motioned Kaseki to a particular section and in that moment, they vanished.

A few minutes passed by and Kaseki emerged. It was as if they were going to go to a secret entrance under the great structure, but that wasn't the case... Kaseki wore the man's uniform. He humbly dragged the man behind him as he walked back to his team.

"Possibly 10 minutes that took..." Kaseki thought. He dropped the body in front of his master. "His name was Sora Orion. He was an engineer of sorts. Perhaps he can provide us the information you wanted, Mistress Sinali. I apologize for the.. wait..."

The man's body lay lifeless before them, a single incision on his throat. The blood did not spill out, but rather in.

"Shall I go return and bring another for you, Master?"
    ____
    OOC NOTES:
    Sinali | Perry | Weapon | Magic

Original Sin | Magic | Weapon (Wrath)

Note: Sorry for the low detail, I'll add more stuff in later. Sorry.

Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 10th July 2014, 3:31 pm

Pride was irritated but not surprised that Sinali stopped him. He casually pried the snake's mouth off his shoulder and shrugged it off. "There were nicer ways to do that you know." The attack hurt but Sin was no stranger to pain and his rapid healing abilities were already sealing the small wound. Not terribly dead set on his own plan Sin was able to wait patiently as Kaseki took his turn. When he saw the living plant return he scowled. His idea was no more then a simple mugging with a side of murder. Compared to the complex plan of attack Pride had prepared in his head it was a "Simpleton's plan. I could of had everyone in that building trying to fight the ground on which they walk. Instead we go with thi-" Sin's mouth suddenly shut as suddenly as it had opened. He hadn't even noticed he had started talking but as soon as he realized what he was doing he stopped. The malicious entity didn't like watching his tounge, but there was a time and a place for complaining and like it or not this wasn't one such time.

Not trusting his own mouth Sin reverted to his original form and attire. Once again a full sized man he adressed Kaseki and Sinali "So will this engineer do? If not I have plans other then a full frontal assault." He then again shrunk, but this time only a few inches and his white suit turned into black garb, his hair grew strangely long almost like palm tree branches, and just like that he assumed the form of Envy. "Plans more intelligent and likely to work tgen mugging the first person we can find." He put his hand to his face and grinned then quick as a blink he had the body, clothes and voice of the well known lightning dragon slayer Heero. "As long as I am in the form of Envy I can become anyone I have ever seen or heard. Thanks to mass media I know the names, faces and backgrounds of half of the Wizard Saints and a handful of prominent wizards. I can walk in there like I own the place and get to anyone." He laughed in Heero's voice "Do you like that more then the frontal assault plan Lil' Miss?"
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 11th July 2014, 2:15 pm

Sinali listened to the words of Sin. He was obviously annoyed at her tactic for stopping his attacks, but that didn't bother her in fact it confused her. Why would she do anything else? It had got him back with minimal effort on her part. She hadn't even had to move from the spot. Besides, who ever said that she played nice? He broke the rules and so he was punished. He was lucky he had not got an attack off otherwise there plan might  of been ruined. Then the punishment would of been much worse. He might not have survived. He might be cocky and arrogant and Sinali might look like an eight year old child, but she was stronger than he. There was a reason she was a pillar head.

Soon Lawnhead returned carrying the body of the rune knight he had been talking to. An engineer. Not ideal perhaps, but even if he didn't have the memories she required he might have memories of those who would have them. She walked over to the engineer and without explaining why began to devour the man's flesh and blood right in front of them. Eventually, and in little time really, she was finished. Her red dress was even redder and her face was slightly stained. She stood for a moment pausing briefly. Memories flooded into her, memories that the man had possessed. He was young  and his mind was strong. There was plenty of information here. None of it useful to the plan though except a few names she already knew or ideas she had already thought of.

"No, he does not have it, but he knows of what we seek." she looked back at Sin. "You are not the only who can play dress up." she said her body rippling and changing till she became an identical replica of the man she had just eaten clothing and all. "We need someone...with access to high level secrets, but no-one too powerful...we need to stay hidden." She considered the point. "Lawnhead you go for rune knight high ups, Sin you go for archivists and architects...I will find my own toy to play with." With that she walked off without letting them answer. "You have one hour, anyone you catch bring here and hide...the more we have the better, but don't get caught or you lose."

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 11th July 2014, 11:16 pm

Kaseki smiled as he witnessed the gruesome and rather grotesque power of the little girl. "She is a formidable leader... I find no regrets from leaving Janna behind. This girl will most likely possess a deep and dark evil." he thought to himself.

Kaseki began to walk away from the conflicted demon and the little zombie girl. He wondered why such a dark individual would call out to Kaseki for aid. Could it be something big? "Mistress Sinali, I shall seek something of importance for you." he smiled a wild cheshire smile, "Or my name isn't Lawnhead."

Kaseki ran off in the full suit of Rune Knight attire. He tied his scarf a little tighter around his face to hide his skin. "Lady Sinali wants power? I will find her power. Lady Sinali wants people? I will bring her people. Lady Sinali wants food? I will bring her an army..." he thought to himself.

Kaseki strolled into the empire of the magic council oblivious to the world. Perhaps some would remember him from his lighter past of being a Lamia Scale mage and all of his good doings. Perhaps some would recognize him of his darker life, all of the deaths he caused as a Savage Skull wizard. Maybe they would ignore him entirely...

The world was full of mystery.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 19th July 2014, 10:38 am

Sinali walked near the building and seemed to fade into nothingness. Harland would of had all the information as would the magic council members. Yet there was also another group who might. The magic council's bodyguards. She had heard of one who was a famous requipper specialising in firearms. A woman known as Shard Everred. That would be her target. From the information Harland's memories had provided she knew where she was likely to find the woman. Either with her assigned magic coucnil member, a powerful telekinetic or on the shooting range. The shooting range was where she would go and where she would wait.

She walked to the shooting range and stood in the shadows silently, her invisibility giving her almost total safety. There was no sign of Shard yet, but it was possible she would turn up within the alotted time. If not then she would have to see what the other two found. She had high hopes of lawnhead and even Sin. It would be interesting to see what happened. Who would they find, if anyone?

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 20th July 2014, 9:07 pm

Archivists and architects... that was a game Sin could play, but maybe with a different face. With just a thought Envy transformed from Heero into Zeno Sombras. He seemed far more the type to visit a library. His approach would be simple, just find some old magic council bookworm and ask them to come with him to help out with a small conundrum. Then lure him into somewhere where no one else could see and knock him out. Who could resist a personal request from a God of Ishval after all? It was a perfect plan. The only possible thing that could go wrong was if the real Zeno was present that day, which was unlikely and a risk he would just have to take. So with the face of a legend on the abomination walked through the front doors of the Rune Knight head quarters.

He instantly got a great deal of attention but not any suspicion. Sin figured Zeno already knew where the library around here was so asking for directions was out of the question. However there was a convenient sign near the entrance that set him on the right path. So easy, it is almost like they want to get infiltrated. Envy suppressed his mirth and maintained a straight face as he made his way to the archives and to his victim.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 20th July 2014, 9:46 pm

Kaseki strolled down the halls in he full rune knight uniform. He waved to random people as he walked by.

"Hello sir!" one man said. Kaseki turned to the man to ask a question, "Do you know where the archives are? I was ordered to report there for a mission." Kaseki said. The man pointed down the hallway and told him which door it was.

"Thank you, sir!" Kaseki said as he walked away.

He always loved making friends, they always served a purpose. He had no need to hide from anyone. He was simply doing his job. "Mistress Sinali will be so proud of me!" he thought to himself.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 21st July 2014, 1:17 pm

Sinali stood silently in the shadows waiting. People came in and out, but none of them were the person she was waiting for. Half an hour passed, but still there was no sign of Shard. It was ten minutes before the time was up when they walked in. Sinali grinned and walked forward. The woman turned as Sinali got close forming a gun in her hand. Sinali froze and the woman glanced about for a while, but shrugged and took aim at the targets and began to shoot. Sinali stood there watching. There had to be a way to get this woman without her knowing, but she seemed very alert. She didn't have a lot of time yet she had to succeed, but how to do it?

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 24th July 2014, 8:34 am

Making it to the archive's central library Sin looked around under the guise of Zeno. Many mages were bustling about carrying various tombs of mystic secrets and magical frivelry. He knew Zeno was pretty down to earth so he had to gather people individually or better yet make them gather themselves. Sin was about to make his move towards a particularly plump scholar behind a pile of papers when he noticed Kaseki coming down the hall way he had just entered from. He accidentally scowled What the shit are you doing Lawnhead? Archives are my target you should be heading to the Rune Knight higher ups. Apparently one of the less busy younger scholars noticed his look of malcontent and came over to him the young man stuttered "Ummm Mr. Sombras is everything o-kay?" Sin mentally scolded himself but tried to capitalize on the opportunity.

With a poisoned silver tongue Sin lied in the voice of the arcana master "Do not worry it is a small matter. I am just a little worked up about something I found down in the ruins of the city. I am not sure what to think of it and would like to bring along a few of the council's more experienced scholars to get a better idea of what it is before doing anything." The imitation was smooth and seamless. His voice was an exact replica of Zeno the only fault was the man's personality. Sin had spied on him speaking during the guild master's meeting to a good idea of his speech patterns along with those of the other guild masters but it was always hard to get the little things just right. Anyone close to Zeno would quickly figure him out. But apparently this scholar didn't know the wizard saint in the slightest as he replied "Oh certaintly! I'll go fetch some of my superiors!" With that he scampered off and Sin stood back with a smirk on his face. Humans were so gullible.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 24th July 2014, 11:01 am

Kaseki happily strolled through the archives looking for his people. He was enjoying his attire, it was... different. He approached a lady quietly and happily. He asked a single question, "I heard we can get coffee, where can I get it?" The lady looked up in discontent as she pointed a lazy finger into the corner of the archives.

"The captain is over there somewhere. Wouldn't surprise me if he took the last cup."

He thanked the lady as he trotted away. There was something about doing evil and making no sense that just made Kaseki giggle inside. Truly, he was a child. "And maybe, we can take over the world! No... better yet, let's destroy it." he thought to himself.

He made his way to a long white table full of pastries and drinks. To his own amazement, the lady was right, there was no more coffee left. He looked up to find a tall and aged man. He had a large patch of fur on his upper lip and his eyes seemed to fold under his wrinkles.

"Excuse me, is that the lat cup of coffee?" Kaseki asked.

The man looked at him with scornful eyes, yet curious ones as well. "Yes," he said harshly. Upon observing Kaseki's face, he seemed to have a thought. He handed the cup over to the plant. "Take it, I already had several cups today. You look like you need it." the man said.

"Thank you... Captain." Kaseki said

"How did you know I was a captain?" the man asked, "I don't even have any insignia on me yet."

"I didn't," Kaseki thought to himself, taking a sip of the drink, "You just told me."

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 26th July 2014, 1:50 am

Sinali was invisible which was good, but this person mwho likely knew the information, would not come away without a fight. Unfortunately, her memories of her 'master' were faint from Harland so she couldn't become her effectively. She would have to kill this woman silently. The question was how? She would have to be quick. Her tongue suddenly extended, still invisible and became spiked and bladed. It stabbed forward, but the woman turned suddenly and out of nowhere formed a riot shield which deflected the tongue.

"Reveal yourself assassin." the woman said forming guns around her. Sinali grinned and reealed hereself. As she did the tongue split into three and two of them went round the shield stabbing into the woman. However, she managed to get off some silent shots. It seems she had silenced weapons. The blows hit Sinali's tongues and her, but it was not enough to stop her. The two tongues stabbed into her painfully. She was about to scream, but one of the tongues wrapped around her face blocking it and digging in painfully.

"Good morning Shard." Sinali said with a grin. The woman however didn't seem to cower as Sinali expected and instead a bladed gun sliced into the tongues slicing through them causing Sinali to wince in pain before lunging forward and getting close. "I know your thoughts." she said and with that nails on all eight of her fingers fired off hitting Shard and killing her instantly. However, before she died she managed to get a rifle and fire it at Sinali hitting her through the chest. If she had been human she would of died, but she was Sinali. She was not dead. She did not have long. She had to get this corpse out of here and clean up before others arrived...and they were revealed.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 28th July 2014, 10:25 am

Before long the young man Sin had played like a violin came hustling back with a few older, more decorated, men behind him. One of them, an old fat man wearing clothes that made him look far more significant then he probably was, spoke up "Secondary Head Researcher Minel Wikstrom at your service Mr. Sombras. The twins behind me are my personal assistant researchers and the red head is our little team's recorder. This young gent you sent to fetch us in an intern we will bring him just for education's sake, don't except too much from him." "Zeno" nodded at the group and turned back towards the exit, speaking over his shoulder he said "It's good to have a solid team like you along. But-" Envy paused for a second "You are clearly competent researchers and I appreciate your help. But we may want to bring one more man, one more at home with the study of old knowledge then the pursuit of new information. I think it's possible what I found may have some history that we would want to know if possible." The portly old researcher nodded "Oh yes that we do. Baker go fetch Maine. He should fit the bill." With that the young intern ran off again deeper into the archives. In his mind Sin cursed the inefficiency and hindsight of humans. He really didn't think herding the greatest minds in Fiore like cattle would be this hard.

Eventually the intern who was apparently named Baker came back with an even fatter older man trailing behind. Sin began to question just how old and fat humans could get, but if Gluttony was any indication the answer was "Pretty damn fat." So now with the cattle scholars at his heel Envy led them all outside the magic council head quarters egging them on with teases of the fame and fortune the discovery could bring them. They followed without question eager to aid the famous mage Zeno. Right to their inevitable end. They got about a mile away from the HQ and were now among the rubble of the city, Sin wanted to go farther but it seemed Maine was about to die from exhaustion, which would be funny but counter productive. So deciding here was as good a place as any Sin guided them into the rubble of destroyed house where the research team would meet their end.

Envy moved to the back of the group as they entered the ruins saying "Here we are." The magic council bookworms looked back at him obviously confused by the lack of big shiny magical artifact but they no longer saw Zeno standing there. Rather it was a middle aged man dressed in what looked a bit like a military uniform with 6 swords strapped to his back. The fat man Wikstrom yelped "What the devil!?" Wrath grinned drawing two swords "Speak of him and he shall appear." Those were the last words any of the scholars would ever hear.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 28th July 2014, 11:19 am

The two laughed over the cup of coffee.

"AHAHAHAAHA!" The captain laughed.

"And then I said, I'M YOUR FATHER!" Kaseki said.

"Aye, and where is she now? I would like to meet this little forest fairy." The captain asked.

Kaseki smiled with his devious plan in mind. It was true that Kaseki was told by Mistress Sinali to bring the higher ups, but it seemed he could only get one of them. He wanted to bring more people, but time was running short. He tossed his empty cup aside hitting the wall and rolling off the table into the trashcan. "I don't think she's far. She told me she wanted to meet a man like you." Kaseki said.

The man gave out a jolly fatman's laugh. He gave a wholehearted smile to Kaseki as he said, "Lead the way my friend." Kaseki smiled as he made his way to the exit.

"Lady Sinali will be most pleased with me..." he thought to himself. "Maybe she will give me a hug as a reward... I wish people would hug me more..."

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 1st August 2014, 4:16 am

With rapid movement she began to not lift the corpse, but devour it then and there. Little blood had been spilled and it looked like blood was regularly spilled here. Even the bones were eaten and now Sinali had all the knowledge Shard possessed. Unfortunately, it only hinted at the entrance of the hidden archive and it seemed there was some sort of mechanism to prevent people entering easily, a mechanism Shard did not possess the knowledge to overcome. She had theories and they seemed good, but she had no evidence to support them apart from when she had gone down there with Skylar or one of the other members of the magic council. Perhaps with the information she gleaned from the others she would be able to get information to enter it. Only then could she get what she needed and end this pathetic world.

She transformed her body, rippling slightly, to form that of the woman she just ate. It would be easier to get out dressed as Shard. She walked freely out of the building acting the part perfectly and when she eventually left she transformed back into normal and returned to the meeting spot. It seemed she had arrived first, but she could hear people approaching. She wondered if they would bring them to her alive or dead.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Vincent
    Vincent

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vincent 1st August 2014, 9:45 am

Sin in his wrath form came walking back to the meeting place in a bit of a showy fashion. He held 3 swords in each hand(which would already be hard for a normal man) but on top of that each sword had one of his victims skewered on it each wearing a Colombian necklace. Most people would find it hard to carry around 6 human kabobs but Wrath was obviously not most people. Seeing Sinali already there he scowled(as that was his reaction to just about everything), the girl worked fast, real fast. Trying to avoid attacking her in his competitive spirit he dumped the corpses off his swords on the ground in front of her and reverted to his base white suited appearance. "Here you are 6 archive workers of varying importance. It seems to be the case that the fatter and older you are the higher ranked you are among the archivists. So I would start there and work your way down." He tipped his hat and took a step back "Bon appetit little miss."

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 4th August 2014, 7:50 pm

Kaseki laughed with the fat man to the location of the little girl and the man that always changed (but really was just the same.)

"Aye, a Lamia Scale mage. That's something to be proud of! Now why you didn't join the rune knights the first time is beyond me." the man said. Kaseki smiled and gave his reply, "I found that I had interests elsewhere at the time."

Kaseki took a step with his guest toward the two Savage Skull members and the pile of bodies. He looked upon the small face of his master, Sinali. He glanced over at the conflicted man of Sin.

"What in the world..." the man uttered.

Kodai smiled. "You've seen more than I originally planned." He reached out to the large man's throat. "Such a sight... just takes your breath away~" he said in a sing-song as he ripped the man's windpipe from his neck. He watched the man gasp for air with a heavy struggle. "Quite a mess. Shame." said Kodai taking a bite of the piece from the man, "I'm suprised that Kaseki let you this far. Heh, and now you know what they say, that bigger they are, the harder they fall."

He watched the fat man roll unto the dirt, staining it red. Wiether it was in the one man Kaseki brought, or the several that Sin brought, Sinali would find her answers.

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 6th August 2014, 2:13 pm

It would take time to devour all the corpses. Too much time. Time in which they could be caught and the game would be over so she extended her wrist revealing the snake bracelet which quickly formed into a sword. She grinned before slicing open the heads of each of the men and then rather messily devoured their brains. She then cut open the chest and ate the heart. These two areas contained brain cells so were the most likely to contain genetic memories.

It seemed that one of the men had been successful because a look of comprehension and understanding came to her face followed by a dark and sinister grin. "I know where the prize is and how to get to it." she whispered and without saying a word began to walk off away from the magic council headquarters.

Eventually she came to what looked like an ordinary ruined pub. "Appropriate for one of them." she mused and walked inside and over to behind the bar itself. Strangely, this part seemed undamaged entirely. She walked over to it and seemed to randomnly tap parts of it and then the entire room seemed to be descending. "This is the entrance...when we get below look for any books that seem like good reads." She'd gone into serious mode now. Playtime was over.

Welcome Guest.

Current missions(0/6):
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 18th August 2014, 1:15 pm

He had been day dreaming about cookies and small puppies... and eating people. He blinked and saw the few men with large gaping holes in their chests and heads split open. "She started without me..." Kaseki looked up to find Sinali a great distance away. Kaseki chased after his master.

"Books Yes.. I... Whew.. i..." Kaseki said, gasping for air, "I need to exercise more... Maybe we should play tag later of something.. Maybe with the scorn.. merm? Melm?.. Whatever those dog things are... I .. uh... What is this place?"

Kaseki looked at all of the books and... a secret entrance?

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:39 pm