Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Era For Savage Skull

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

New Era For Savage Skull Empty New Era For Savage Skull

Post by Pandora 11th June 2017, 3:00 pm

Warm Regards Everyone This Is My Offical OOC Announcement Of My New Status As Savage Skull's Guild Master. I understand this change may be sudden for some, but I promise to do my best to ensure this Guild flourishes, without further delay I have a few announcements to make about the ways I intend to improve the Guild.

1. Savage Skull has a 'new' purpose during my reign the Guild is becoming a 'Sanctuary' for Dark Mages.

2. I intend to name an Ace or two by the end of this month, beginning of next month, to be considered one must post at least once a week and interact with the other member's of the guild, rank is not important I am sprinting to A-rank so that if the 'winner's' of this are beneath B-rank I can take them on as apprentices and thus help get them B rank swiftly, that way even low-rank mages or those new to the guild have a chance.

3. I am working on making the new guide, renovations and that sort of thing, however, there is a lot of this to do, thus it will take me a little bit to accomplish as I do not want to neglect roleplaying with my guild mates and such to get it done. I am entirely open for any PM's regarding anything about the guild and can be reached on Discord as well, however; So any information one needs regarding Savage Skull will still be able to be accurately obtained.

4. Leading from my last point, I am planning on making lots of changes as lots of our stuff is long and complicated. This is not an 'Ooh I am GM now so I can do whatever I want with it" though, there will be some changes I have very little say in because I am going to leave them up to the Guild Members! These changes are as follows:
    A. New Offensive Guild Pet
    B. Redesigning Some Of The Extensions We Have.
    C. The New Guild Hall Design. (Cause Make No Mistake Frey is Going To Eat The Current One Now That No One Can Tell Her No.)

And the reason I will have very little choice in those compared to the member's is because I will be posting 'contests' for the Guild, they will run for two weeks each allowing members to design or collaborate on a design for one of these things, then the guild will collectively decide which of the designs becomes canon.  

5. Savage Skull is going to have its own KINGDOM, this new empire will be heavily worked on by myself, however, everyone else will frequently be consulted regarding it and our obtaining of this place~ (Will be purchased once its design is complete.)

6. I am also working on guild plots, guild jobs and such for everyone as well, so be on the lookout for those or even PM me your idea's for them too if you wish, I'll try my best to take everything into account <3

7. I heard that some people were barred from joining the guild before, I don't care if it's true or not, I don't care why, have no desire to dwell on such; As of my rise anyone who wishes to join the Guild has my blessing to do so.

Lastly, In Character at the moment, Frey is running things but has not officially announced her "takeover" of Savage Skull to the world as I have a plot in the works for this. I promise I don't want to attack a town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

New Era For Savage Skull Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

New Era For Savage Skull Empty Re: New Era For Savage Skull

Post by Sayrn 17th June 2017, 1:28 pm

Well then, leave for a small amount of time and return to a new Guild Master, well apart from my apparent lack of knowledge on things going on, this humble doctor is here when she can be to help with anything you need.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Era For Savage Skull V7lUCnJz_o

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:36 am