Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy] Empty Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy]

Post by Hikachu 23rd June 2014, 5:49 am

"It's rather cloudy today," Hika whispered to herself. She closed her eyes ever so slowly, feeling the breeze gently caressing her rosy cheeks. She tucked a few strands of her golden hair behind her ear and smiled. Somehow, I'm feeling quite happy for some reason, She thought. Hika was sitting on a branch of a tree, staring up at the exquisite view of the endless sky. No matter how boring it may sound, she had always enjoyed gazing up at the sky and would even spend the whole day doing that. Hika searched a lollipop out of her pocket and popped it into her mouth. Immediately, a grin spread across her lips after the sweet taste exploded in her mouth.

Hika sat cross-legged on the branch and stared down at the people scurrying here and there. A bird suddenly flapped its' wings right in her face, making her lollipop slipped out of her mouth. Hika whacked the bird away from her face and jumped to catch the lollipop. Yes, that's how much she likes sweets. And as she jumped, she bumped straight into a person walking by, making both of them to fall flat on their butts. Ah! My lolli! Hika groaned and pouted when she saw her lollipop covered in sand. She quickly got on her feet and extended her hand for the girl to grab it. "I'm sorry. I didn't notice you. I was too focused on getting my lollipop. Here, let me help you up," Hika scratched her head a bit nervously and gave her a cheeky grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy] Empty Re: Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy]

Post by Fair 23rd June 2014, 8:14 am

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy] 13_zps94c17ef0

It was a Sunday morning. Quite cloudy, looking like it was about to pour, but the skies held its tears. Tracy wore her regular outfit. It wasn't something someone would usually wear to a park or even outside. Tracy smiled at almost everyone she saw that morning and they returned the smile. Feeling a little odd after a while, her face muscles starting to ache, Tracy stopped smiling at everyone and proceeded on towards the famous South Gate Park of the town she's been traveling to every now and then, but hadn't stopped to enjoy the happiness the park brought her or the tranquility of the East Forest. And now, as she strode through the entrance, she noticed a lot of people, playing, picnicking or laughing. It brought a smile to her usually stern face. Her muscles hurt. It was the widest she's smiled in so long. Without a look back to return home where it was quieter and she could read some books on law or something, Tracy walked on, confident that this day would bring her happiness only.

Plop!

Was she wrong about the day bringing her only happiness? Tracy shook her head to see what had happened and saw a little girl who had fallen from ... the tree above? Because she definitely fell on Tracy, and the tree was the only thing above her. The reQuip mage watched the small girl get up and give her a hand, spotting a lollipop in the sand beside her. She reluctantly grabbed it and stood up. The girl apologized. She was much shorter and Tracy had to look down when she spoke. “Oh no worries, I'm fine! How about you? Are you hurt anywhere?” The girl was really cute, making Tracy only want to squish her up in a hug. Maybe she could become her friend! Or should she challenge her to a duel instead? Bah! What spells do I have to challenge her? She could have more experience handling her magic than me! Wait. She wasn't even sure the girl was a mage. What if she wasn't? But she probably was. Tracy had a feeling.

“And I'm Tracy Grimoire, by the way. What's your name?” Tracy attempted to smile again, ignoring the strain in the muscles in her face. It didn't hurt that much, but it felt like opening your eyes for the first time after being saved from drowning or something.

Last edited by Tracy Grimoire on 19th July 2014, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy] Empty Re: Tsundere and The Sexy Knight [Private - Hikari & Tracy]

Post by Hikachu 24th June 2014, 3:54 am

“Oh no worries, I'm fine! How about you? Are you hurt anywhere?”
    ”Ah, I’m alright,” Hika flashed a smile and pulled her up. The girl she had bumped into was very pretty and extremely tall. She had to crane her neck back just to talk to her. Hika wasn’t a pervert or anything but she had to admit that the girl in front of her has noticeable woman parts. She mentally face palmed herself, The hell? What in the world am I thinking? Am I checking her out? Jeebus.

“And I'm Tracy Grimoire, by the way. What's your name?” The girl introduced herself.
    ”I’m Hikari Shirokawa,” She smiled gently, popped out a bar of chocolate and stuffed it inside of her mouth. She just seemed to can’t get enough sweets. Hika gazed up at Tracy and handed her a new bar of chocolate, ”Want some?”

Ding! Hika just came up with the most awesome idea. Dang. I feel like a genius~ She thought and mentally laughed like a pig. 
    ”Hey, Tracy, why don’t we ride roller-coasters?” Hika was now grinning, her mouth almost hanging around her ears. She didn’t even bother to allow Tracy to give an answer. Instead, she just grabbed her hand and pulled her further into the park. ”Let’s ride that!” She pointed at the ginormous roller-coaster and dragged her towards it.

theme | battle theme

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 30th June 2014, 1:17 am

The girl was extremely cute, seeing that she had really small features. Her height, her facial expressions and the way she spoke make Tracy just want to squish her up or weave her into cotton candy and eat her or just slice her into pieces of human flesh. No. Tracy couldn't stop herself from smiling at the little being. She said that she was okay, at which Tracy nodded. She took out a bar of chocolate and started eating. It was obvious she was that kind of kid. Because most kids her age with that kind of looks liked sweets. A lot. And Tracy, when she was young, had this obsession as well. But it had died now. The obsession, I mean.

Then the kid had a wonderful idea. She asked if Tracy wanted to ride a roller coaster. Of course she did! She was here for fun. The park was all about fun. Tracy gasped delightedly and nodded vigorously. "That's a brilliant idea, Hikari! Let's go!" Tracy exclaimed, but before she could even take a step forward, she was being pulled forward by the kid, who had strength that didn't suit her size. She laughed and followed her, gaining balance after the surprise pull. The kid pointed at one of the rides and told her she wanted to ride that. "Okay, whatever you want, Hika," Tracy said. She had already created a nickname for the kid. Hika.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 2nd July 2014, 4:27 am

Hika beamed when Tracy agreed to ride roller-coasters with her. They had just met, but surprisingly, Hika felt like she had known Tracy for years. After a couple of hours, they had tried almost every ride in the park, even bumping cars, water slides, you name it! She was already having the time of her life but she wanted to have more fun with her, like bungee jumping or jumping off a cliff. No, that's too extreme. Anyhow, it was true that Hika found herself bonded to this pretty girl, Tracy Grimoire, the second she met her.

Hika was tired and dizzy after trying every single ride in the park. And, she was hungry. "Tracy, let's go get something, it'll be my treat," Hika flashed a smile. As they walked together, she had an urge to ask her if she wanted to join her guild, Sabertooth. But, wouldn't that be too sudden? She spaced out, lost in her own thoughts. Hika was definite that Tracy was a mage and she really wanted her to join the guild. Maybe, she could give it a try. "Tracy, are you in any guilds at the moment?"

Last edited by Hikari Shirokawa on 19th July 2014, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 11th July 2014, 4:47 pm

It was probably the best day of the week. Tracy was having so much fun now. If she could, she wanted to adopt this little girl and have her spend the rest of her life with her. But that would mean she's taking the responsibility of something like mother. Tracy didn't want to take any responsibilities, so she let that idea slip. After about three hours of non-stop fun, Tracy started to feel hungry. No, more like starve. Like she hasn't eaten for ages. But Hika was still having fun, so she didn't feel like telling her. Coincidentally, Hika spoke up to say she would treat Tracy. The blue-haired mage blinked and then beamed up like a bulb. "Oh no, dear! It's my treat," Tracy said.

They started to head out of the park towards a fancy restaurant. To answer Hika's question about guilds, Tracy said, "Not yet.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th July 2014, 12:36 pm

"Oh no, dear! It's my treat," Hika waved a dismissive hand and smiled at her. "Nope. It's my treat. Now, shush," She giggled slightly and gave a gentle pat on her back. Soon after, they entered a what-it-seemed-like-a-nice-looking restaurant and quickly took a seat. A waitress approached them in no time. "Hellooo ladies!~ What can I order for you?" As the waitress placed the menu in front of the both of them,  Hika scanned it quickly. "Hmm ... I want this. This. This. This and this," It was very obvious that the waitress looked surprised, she just blinked and stared at Hikari, jotting down the orders on her notepad. Hika flashed a smile up at her. "Do not worry, I'll pay for all of these," Propping herself up on her elbow, she took a glance at Tracy, waiting for her to finish ordering her meal. "So, you said you weren't in any guilds. Have you considered joining one?" She decided to begin the topic.

theme | battle theme

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 6th August 2014, 11:59 pm

The kid was pretty fast in speaking and basically any sort of action. She told Tracy immediately that it was her treat and to shush. The blue-haired mage agreed that this wasn't a bad idea after all since she wouldn't be wasting any money and will be spending quality time with her new companion. She just nodded and followed the small girl to wherever she decided to take her. And where she decided to take her was a pretty decent restaurant, she should say. On entering the place, Tracy absorbed the interior appearance, the amount of people in there, what they looked like and double-checked for threats or any form of danger. Afterwards, she followed Hikari to a table and watched her order as if she was eating for the whole month. Tracy just ordered a cupcake and a cup of tea. They sat face to face while waiting for the orders.

Hikari was one to speak first. She repeated the fact that Tracy wasn't in any guilds and jumped to the question of if she was considering to join one. Which was really easy to infer that she was trying to recruit Tracy. She might actually join whatever guild Hikari was going to suggest if it had her objectives. She was very particular about a guild's aims, the guildmaster, the members, the location and the environment. So she only said, "I would, if it was considerable."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:31 pm