Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard]

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard] Empty Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard]

Post by Fair 28th March 2013, 8:33 am

It was a beautiful morning when Tracy came back to her guild. Fairy Tail could be seen clearly from every angle of Magnolia. Tracy smiled at the sight of her guild. How long has it been since her last visit? How long has she been roaming the country, doing nothing useful? She had been completely away from her beloved guild. Thinking of this, she felt like punching herself. Then, she pushed open the doors that led to Fairy Tail's guildhall. As soon as she entered, loud noises rang in her ears. Still no change. So the fact that Fairy Tail had zero noise control skills hadn't changed at all while she was gone, and she sort of had a feeling it won't change forever. Now she was in her guild. She dodged as a projectile flew her direction. Tracy smiled as she proceeded further into the guild. On top of the bar was her old friend: Leonard. She heard that he had become the guildmaster, which was surprising because the first time Tracy had set foot in this guild, he was just like any other guild master, welcoming her into Fairy Tail with another member called Daichi. Tracy wondered if Daichi was still around, too.

"Leonard!!! Hey, how have you been? I heard you've become the guildmaster. Is that true??" Tracy waved and shouted above all the noises so Leo could hear, frequently dodging projectiles that were shooting out of random places. She took a seat next to him on the bar instead of the provided seats and punched his forearm before ordering a cup of water to quench her thirst. "I missed you guys," she said, blushing because she was about to cry, but she held her tears back. The bartender smiled at her after giving her the cup of water she had ordered. Tracy smiled back and drank all the water in one guild. She was tired of walking all the way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard] Empty Re: Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard]

Post by Sir Leonard 30th March 2013, 8:57 pm

Clattering and cheering... Sounds normal to the hall that kept it alive and well. Though they've been throwing stuff around today for reasons he do not know because Leonard just got down from his room to get a drink from the bar. He didn't bother to look at how the guild looks like because it would always be that same happy scene. Some simply chatting, others drinking to their hearts content while others having little fights. The fights were nothing to worry about since he always told them not to use magic, and because they will always be guys to stop them. "Leo, you don't look alright." said the bartender. "Don't worry Mack, I'm alright. I know what's going on behind me and I like it. It's happy. It's Fairy Tail." he said to Mack the bartender with his eyes closed and sipping his drink. It may not look like it but deep inside Leonard was really happy. Mack on the other hand looked behind Leonard with awe and smiled afterwards "Hehe... that may not be entirely true to each and everyday Leo. Some days could be better than other." Mack said while wiping a glass with a piece of white clean cloth. Now Leonard knew that something uncommon happened, and it was all true when he heard a voice he hadn't heard for a long time. "Leonard!!! Hey, how have you been? I heard you've become the guildmaster. Is that true??" at that moment, Leonard opened his eyes and squirted his drink from out of his mouth. It was Tracy and she took a seat next to him. Leonard was stunned, he looked at her with awe as she was much more beautiful than last they met. The girl really grew to a fine young beautiful woman. She said they have been truly been missed and Leonard was just looking and then she drank all of her water and looked to him waiting his answer. Leonard shook his head to awake from this thought that swirled around him. Thoughts of astonishment, of happiness, and of excitement. "Tracy? Tracy is that really you?! You've grown more beautiful. Um... yeah I've been the master since you were away by unanimous decision. But don't let it change the way you see me. I missed you too! How have you been? I know you're looking for Daichi but he ain't here and I haven't seen him for a long time. But they've been a lot of new brothers and sisters coming around lately. he said first with awe and astonishment as he looked upon her and then with normality.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard] 60684_s
    Tracy's Return [Private/Leonard] 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 3rd April 2013, 5:35 am

Tracy's blushing face turned into one with an enormous grin, hearing that Leo remembered her. He said that he had really become the guildmaster and that he didn't want that fact to change the way Trace saw him. Of course, it wouldn't. He'd always be her best friend. He also said that he hadn't seen Daichi for a long time and that there were new brothers and sisters in the guild. "I can see that," Tracy said, once again looking at the messy guild strewn with projectiles. Some of them were even drunk! Tracy turned back to Leonard. "I'm going to have to go around talking to everyone of them to keep up in here," Tracy told him laughing. "Don't worry, I won't see you in any other way than my best friend," she told him. She put her arm around him and pulled him down from the bar.

"Take me somewhere we can talk properly," Tracy shouted in his ear while laughing.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th April 2013, 7:17 am

Leonard was happy to see Tracy's expression. He knew she was glad to have a best friend like him. Tracy also took notice of the messy hall. Drunkards and arguments, normal chatting and all that. They were all just having fun. Though something unexpected happened. She pulled him down from the bar with her arms around him. He knew it might be a hard fall but it kind of felt good for him. He got back from reality when he hit the ground. And was asked if they could go somewhere they could talk properly. Now that would mean some place private. "Oh ok, well then let's go to my private quarters. It's just my office up on the third floor." he said as he stood up. Now he headed for the third floor which was where he place was. As he got there he thought that Tracy might have some interesting stories to tell from her adventures and he wanted him to hear them all carefully. As he entered his cozy, quiet little space in the hall he offered Tracy to sit in the couch on the right while he went to get a glass of water for her on the mini-bar on the other side of the room. He gave it to her and sat beside her "Now, what stories would you like to tell me?" he asked.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 6th April 2013, 1:26 am

Leo suggested that they go to his office which was on the third floor. Tracy was thinking someplace like a tea shop or something like that, but an office wasn't a problem. "Are you sure I can enter your office?" Tracy asked as she followed him. They reached to the third floor and entered his office. He told her to sit on a couch on the right side of the room, so she went to the counch and fell on it in a sitting position. She noticed there was a mini bar on the opposite side and Leo was getting a glass of water for her. She was thinking what she would tell him. What if he asked her what she had been doing for the past year? That was a tricky question. I'll just say that I was roaming about the country. Nah. He wouldn't buy it. He probably would want to know the details, like where exactly she had been or what exactly she had been doing.

Tracy took the glass of water Leo gave her and drank it all up in one gulp for confidence. Leo asked exactly what she feared he would ask. Uh ... yes. About that," she started, her voice going up an octave higher. "I have been ... doing ... err," she said, trying to create a story of what she had been doing. "Nothing," she said, her voice barely a whisper. She looked up at Leo, her face a mix of emotions. "I'm sorry I haven't done anything for the guild," she said, looking at the floor.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th April 2013, 9:48 am

Leonard for the beginning was excited what Tracy had to say. He looked at her in the eyes in anticipation for he really missed her. At first, Tracy was finding the words to say. It looked like she didn't know what and how to tell Leonard anything. In the end, Tracy gave him a straight "Nothing". It made him wonder because what was she doing all those times she was away. Then she looked up to him in the face looking sad and unsure. She said she hasn't done anything for the guild and looked down, depressed for sure. Leonard moved a little closer to her and wrapped his arm around her, comforting her. "Hey hey it's alright,Tracy. No need to worry about that. But can you please tell me the truth as to what happened to you?" he told her softly and with the tone of concern and comfort.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 8th April 2013, 3:23 am

Leonard moved closer to her in order to make her feel better. When he put his arm around her, the tears she had been holding back came out. She turned and hugged Leo. "I missed you guys," she said. After a while, she stopped crying. Her face was red from crying and she felt horrible. She felt like a really thick cloud was in her head or something. "What happened?" She thought for a while. What happened to her? Well, nothing actually. She was the same. The same person she had been when she first entered the guild. Maybe a bit taller, but nothing really changed of her. Her love for Fairy Tail hadn't decreased a bit. It might have even increased. "Nothing changed either. I'm just me. Unless you mean physical changes," she said.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 10th April 2013, 8:56 am

Leonard saw Tracy's tear fall which made him worry, then she hugged him which stunned him plus a slight blush. okay... he wanted to think about what was happening but couldn't really make out what it was. Tracy stopped crying and thought about what she should say. "Nothing changed either. I'm just me. Unless you mean physical changes," she said which made Leonard look at her from foot to head. She did become gorgeous indeed "Well... um...well... you look more beautiful than last we met." he said slightly blushing trying to be careful with what comes out of his mouth. "So you mean you did nothing?" he added.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 13th April 2013, 2:22 am

Leo said that she looked more beautiful than they last met. She blushed and said, "Um, thanks. That's really nice of you to say that." Then he asked if she really didn't do a thing. Tracy shook her head. What a hopeless person she had been. But, as most people say, forget about the past and look for tomorrow. "Nothing at all," she said, but this time she didn't look upset. A thought occurred to her. "I've been preparing," she said. It seemed like she was. She hadn't really been doing anything useful, but it seemed she was preparing. To be honest, she didn't know what she had been preparing for, but she had.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 1st May 2013, 7:44 am

Leonard slightly blushed as well when he saw Tracy's cute red face. Though Leonard's eyes showed worry for how Tracy has been all this time. He didn't understand her reply that she was preparing for something. It really made him wonder because there had been no major trouble that the guild hasn't overcome. "Can you tell me what you are preparing for?" he asked.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 4th May 2013, 7:39 pm

This was going to be the stupidest reply she had ever given, but she had to. "I'm not sure. To be honest, I have no idea," was the stupid reply. Tracy hoped Leonard would stop asking her questions and just have a normal conversation about the guild's condition or the new members that recently joined. That would be a really better conversation.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th May 2013, 10:31 pm

Confusing as the reply may be. Leonard felt that the topic of their conversation is making her feel uncomfortable. And after a slight pause Leonard said "Oh right. Uh, yeah. So anyway, I'm glad you're back Tracy. That's all that matters to me." after that, Leonard hugged Tracy so tight. Leonard truly missed the fellow requip mage. Inside of Leonard, he thought he would never see her again. But he was glad he did. He hugged her for a few seconds and realized how awkward and uncomfortable this might be for Tracy so he opened his eyes and let go of her. "Right.. ahem... uh... I'm sure you'd want to meet the new members, right?" he said slightly stuttering and embarrassed as he looked away while his face slightly turned red.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 6th May 2013, 1:18 am

Leonard said that all that mattered to him was that she was back. Tracy blinked before blushing again. Then he hugged her tightly. Tracy hugged back too, her face turning into a deep shade of red. Then he said, "Right.. ahem... uh... I'm sure you'd want to meet the new members, right?" Tracy shook her head. "Not really. I'm tired. Can you just tell me about it?" Tracy said. She was getting comfy on this couch, she could fall asleep on it. But she suppressed the urge to do so. Instead, she listened to Leonard attentively.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th May 2013, 4:14 am

Leonard stared in Tracy's red face. He was thinking what was going on inside her head as to why she looks like that. It might be because Tracy has a fever. Tracy's tired look adds up to this conclusion. Leonard grabbed a chair and some files from his desk. He sat down on the chair which he placed in front of the couch. "Hey it's ok if you lie down on the couch. You look like you have a fever, with your face being red and all." he said with a friendly manner. As he looked through the files which were records of the guilds members. He looked at them deciding which one to show Tracy first.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:40 pm