Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Unexpected Return [Private]

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Unexpected Return [Private] Empty An Unexpected Return [Private]

Post by Tuna 26th August 2014, 8:15 am

It had been merely three months. Three months since the refounding of Tartarus by the hands of Lyserg. Three months since he had taken the spot of a leader and completely restructured the guild in its entirety. He had come a long way, the actions he committed turned out to pave the way for the optimal course of action. All in all, his experience as a king and leader had allowed him to let the dogma of his leadership fall upon the members of the old Tartarus gently.

The day he took the thrown had been especially thunderous, even for a place befittingly called Thunder Island. He had been part of the guild for around a month without allowing too many to take note of his presence. He had silently studied the guild's records during that time and decided that it had potential. Potential to become so much greater than it was before. On the fateful day he announced his plans, it had been a devastating blow to the old Tartarus.

Simply slandering into the guildhall without care for safety, he simply claimed leadership. He had held a speech, one which he will likely remember for quite a long time. It had put an ultimatum for all of the members of Tartarus. Three choices were given. Run away right in that instant, follow him, or be destroyed alongside the entire guildhall. The, at that time, small guild of only around 200 members had different reactions.

About 60 of the mages acknowledged his strength and decided to follow him. Around 50 of the Tartarus members left the guild for good. And the rest decided to fight. That night, he crushed the entirety of the building and payed no care to death or life of those inside. The only thing he left behind was a small communication lacrima amongst the rubble that connected to a personal one he from then on, ALWAYS carried around. It was for returning members, those that wanted to become part of the new Tartarus.

Turning his back on the old guild, he then lead the small group of mages to a new destination. the land of giant monsters and fearsome creatures. Fiorans called it Fat Monsterland. A disgusting name that earned many questionable stares. He simply requested faith in him. And none of those that had come with him were dissapointed when he presented them the old kingdom lying amidst the vast plane. The old kingdom, ancient and gigantic let Lyserg and some of his followers fall in awe. It had been a long time since he had returned here. Back then, a kingdom of 60.000 citizens.

Claiming the entire kingdom, he announced that they would be the new guild grounds for Tartarus. From then on, he created a new structure, a new order and imprinted newly found ideals among the members. Creating three departments of profession, he had about 12 members recline into the science labs he showed them, about 24 people take part in the Intelligence program he presented and gave the rest the title of Arms Division. With that, the newly found order was established.

He presented them the different tasks that needed to be done, held speeches on creating relationships with other guilds and wanted to show the members who he was. He didn't want to be a distant man that seemed foreign to all those who put trust in him. Whilst even after three months not all have the amount of confidence in him that he requires for the entire guild to be of working nature, he is constantly working on members putting trust into him.

With the prospect of generals, kings of hades and other important jobs, the small member base is slowly starting to commit to him. Lyserg is working restlessly and glances at the small communication lacrima in his pocket that connects to the one he left amongst the old guild ever so often. For the returning members. For Tartarus, for the unity of all.

Because of the recent chain of events, Lyserg was currently in the laboratory doing some checkups on the first experiments that the scientists had started up. They had to do with the synthetization of minerals for the upgrading of the guild walls. He knew that nowadays, chances were high for even the smallest of people to weild devastating powers. Not to mention the amount of armament the Magic Council held. Sitting at a desk and studying the research that had already been acquired, he was visibly impressed by the capability the entirety of scientists possessed. At that moment, he felt the need to take out the small communication lacrima and take a look at it. The small white marble held a lot of Lyserg's hopes for the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

An Unexpected Return [Private] Empty Re: An Unexpected Return [Private]

Post by Yugi-Sempai 29th August 2014, 1:03 am

As Yugi walked through the wilderness of Thunder Island, he remained calm. In fact, for an island flashing with lightning even in broad daylight---he seemed happy in fact. He was free once more, of course his brother would have Rune Knights actively keeping tabs on anything he did in Fiore.

'He'll try anyway....he wasn't ever good at keeping up with me.'

Yugi smiled to himself for but a split second, as a shot of him with an expression of disbelief was shown. His eye was shown, orange hazel as usual but with terror emotionally. He had expected it to be bad but.....this?.

His back was shown, and out in front of him where the Guild Hall was.....nothing. Yugi looked on for a moment as the building he'd grown up in from age 16 on up was just...gone. He blinked in disbelief for awhile as he tried to make sense of the situation rather than give in to the extreme rage he felt...yet.

"So.....we resurrect and unleash the Dragon King. Our Guildmaster is killed in action.....what did you expect to find Yugi." the younger Sparrow sighed to himself as he recalled the many good times he'd had here in this very front lawn. Charring steaks to perfection with Lucifer, Warden and the others in his younger days. Just after his brother, the Chairman had put his eye out with an Ice-Make spike, and left him to drift for dead in the Whirlpool Sea. Luckily he'd washed up here, and Lucifer and Warden combining their magicks weaved his new right eye. A combination of Void and Living magicks, it was a wonder of it's own.

Both of the wizards who crafted his right eye had been killed. He felt somewhat alone, but somewhat prideful. He was a piece of them if he'd ever seen one. Nodding to himself, and shaking his head he stepped forward through the wreckage, looking around as a side shot was shown of Yugi standing in debris.

"..........." as he looked about, he spotted a lacrima crystal. White in color. He walked over to it, and realized it was a communication Lacrima. Rune Knights don't leave behind messages to gloat....I swear to God if it's a wizard's Guild responsible for this....

"This is Yugi Sparrow. Founding Demon of Tartarus. You may or may not know my name." he took a moment to let this message pervade the communication Lacrima. He was a known wizard, but right now he didn't care who was on the other side, his rage built a bit. "If you know anything about what happened to my Guild.....I'm sure you don't owe me an explanation. As much anger as I feel right now. I only wish to know what happened."

Partially a lie, mostly the truth. He was already planning on destroying whoever did this to his Guild. But as he thought again, he realized that some of his Guildmates may have survived. After all, he'd been gone for a year since the Era Crisis. There was a chance they left this behind, and the Guild hadn't been located by the Guild Wizards after all. Destroying the Guild and moving to a new location! Yes....just maybe. Why didn't he think of it before? He held the white crystal in his hand, wondering if he was way off, or close to spot on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 29th August 2014, 2:31 am

The message permeated the lacrima and resonated in Lyserg's ears. In shock, with eyes wide open he stared at the little orb in disbelief. The message had come so sudden and carried an entire planet's worth of importance that he was startled enough for him to be at loss of a response and reaction. He simply gazed at the communication device not knowing how to properly react. This didn't usually happen. Once in ten years maybe did something sudden jump on him this much.

Finally however, he was able to muster up his breath and he began to speak. Activating the lacrima with a pint of magic, he answered. "This is... Dante speaking. Guildmaster of... a wizard's guild. I will need time to move somewhere unheard." The low voice and calm tone he hit would be sure to let no one hear what had just gone down. While about three of Tartarus's scientists were way off on the other end of the floor, Lyserg slipped away unnoticedly. Lyserg had also used codenames and didn't bother to speak the name Tartarus just yet. The man on the other end could always be a fraud. There were too many ways to guise oneself through a simple communication device.

Having gone in a small locker room halfway through the staircase to the next floor, he could see that nobody had even bothered to use this room. After all, there were barely fifteen members in the science division and about thirty locker rooms in total in JUST this facility. Quickly raising the lacrima back to his face, he began speaking again. "Yugi Sparrow. The name appears over a lot of records of Tartarus." He said silently.

"YOUR guild... was destroyed." He spoke bluntly emphasizing the "your". This was part-truth, part-lie. If one would want to see it that way, Lyserg had destroyed what was left of the old Tartarus and founded a new one out of its rubble. "If you wish to know what has happened... I am very well ready to tell you. Given, you wish to meet me in person." If this person was truly interested in the remains of the guild, then there was no way Lyserg would let him know over wireless communication. Such a thing had to be spoken about in person. He now waited for a response from the other end.

Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 17th September 2014, 5:06 pm

Yugi closed his eye as he thought the worst already; and it had just been confirmed. Everything went silent except for a few thunder cracks and lightning strikes as Yugi just simply held tightly; tightly onto all the memories he'd forged here on Thunder Island. From the age of 16 to 21; this had been his home. He smelled and tasted the air here; listened to the rolling thunder.

It calmed him down; now that his home was gone....standing in the midst of this pile of memories; he held the Lacrima back up to himself.

"Of course....thank you for telling me what happened here." Yugi's signature voice came back over the airwaves. He felt rage, and sadness; but humbled himself enough to move on and be strong; as it would be what Warden and Luficer would have wanted. "Is it possible for you to come here?"

He asked over the Lacrima.

"I don't exactly know where you are...but I'm sure you know where I am." a hint of humor from the student of Zeref over the airwaves. He wondered if everything had been destroyed....journals...books...pages of beings and creatures untold from ancient times he'd yet to study or even create with his Living Arts. Hopefully--this person was some kind of a bookworm or at least had some respect of the past. Otherwise, there'd be nothing left of Tartarus' old library at the new Guild.

Yugi merely lowered the Lacrima, and closed his one non eyepatched eye; standing in the center of the ruins of Old Tartarus.

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 18th September 2014, 6:52 pm

Lyserg raised an eyebrow at the lacrima as if it also transmitted visual data. "You don't exactly know where I am?" he asked in a rather curious tone. "I am guessing you are at the exact place where I left the lacrima to begin with. Is that where you wish to meet me?" Lyserg added with a cunning attitude. He was somewhat willing to play with this situation a bit. If this person was really supposed to be Yugi, then he had nothing to fear. If this person was someone else than Yugi, they had him to fear. It was a win-win situation Lyserg had built up for himself.

Without letting the man on the other end of the line time to speak, Lyserg got serious and lowered his voice. "To stay on topic, I will come to your location as quick as possible. You may await me in 24 hours on the pile of dirt you are likely standing on right now. Don't move away, I will come alone, and don't hide. I won't bother to search you if it is your choice to try and surprise me." With that said, Lyserg awaited a final response before he finished with "We will stay in touch over this device." and shut off the little lacrima. There was nothing left to say, only something left to do. Instantly rushing out of the locker room he had reclined into, his steps would carry him out of the guild, to the horses and right towards Thunder Island.

Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 18th September 2014, 10:48 pm

Yugi nodded, very slowly; smirking a bit as the voice behind the Lacrima seemed to not be a complete asshole. Almost laughing to himself, he wondered how much the world had changed without him this past year.

Era's prison had been quite the difference maker in his persona. He learned to appreciate freedom. However---this only served to add even MORE ambition to his goals of seeing all wizards free of Magic Council rule.

His brother, the Chairman had disappeared---wherabouts unknown. His last mandate before vanishing from the throne was that Yugi be freed.

Shaking his head; Yugi knew that hell had held no surprises for him. He'd even had a plan once he'd reached the afterlife....he was going to end up trying to steal Lucien's body. Perhaps his brother saw this coming; as he usually did. Or perhaps, he just didn't want to kill his little brother. Yugi was both an irrational, and a logical thinker at times.

Surely though, this person on the other end of the Lacrima was more than meets the eye.

'He'd better not be a fucking wimp....' Yugi thought to himself with a stern expression. Weakness was one thing that set him off. Size or shape didn't matter. Being a chump was in the heart and soul. Belief in ones own thoughts, own morals. Strength. That is what he respected.

"......I won't be going anywhere until you get here." Yugi expressed seriously. It would mean more than the world to him if somehow, this person had kept the name of Tartarus alive since he'd been in jail. After a long silence he spoke into the Lacrima again.

"......I hear Acnologia has disappeared as well.....just like the other Elder Dragons." Yugi wondered if they didn't have the ability to fly into other dimensions or planes of existence. It would not be beyond him to come up with such a spell effect if he could catch Acnologia, Igneel, or one of the Elder Dragons on one of their little vacation trips when they seemed to vanish without a trace. "Well, they say Dragons and Demons have always fancied themselves more clever than we Wizards." with a chuckle, he spoke into the Lacrima again before patiently putting it down and kneeling; before sitting indian style.

Yugi in his mind separated Wizards from any racial boundary. Every race had a certain 'magical' population. So to Yugi, being born with the ability to use magic; whether your tribe is of Shamans or of Cats; transcends racial boundaries. Any wizard was his sister or brother; no matter what form they came in. Because they were born as he was; blessed by magic. He could not say the same for Humans...they tended to act.....outright crazy towards magicians or wizards or anything supernatural at times.

That was part of the reason that Yugi loved Fiore. Although he did miss Seven. His mother's homeland.

His father had always refused to tell Yugi and Lucien who their mother was; only that she was from Seven. Yugi had spent years there attempting to discover something but nothing was turned up. His father.....master of both Fire and Ice-Make. Old wizard of Generations past turned family man. He returned from Seven with twins.

Two twin Human boys with Elvish Blood. Lucien and Yugi. His father was somewhat open about their mother growing up in Oak Town; but he after he'd retired he was more focused on good food and enjoying his days. Yugi knew she was an Elf; but nothing more. He'd researched what he was thoroughly.

Humans were the extreme dominant. In most cases; no Elvish traits could be seen. But Yugi's blood cells did not look human, his blood was red; but both he and Lucien both had completely pure Elvish Blood; as did most Humans who were also half-elf. Perhaps Yugi would one day find out who his mother had been; perhaps he'd find someone who could call out his Father's spirit and ask him.

It didn't matter to Yugi 'anymore'. His father died when they were 13, Lucien went off and joined the Rune Knights his destiny set in the opposite direction as Yugi's. Eventually his brother would try to kill him and leave him for dead. The rest, was history.

A few hell gates opened around Yugi; as a few of his Goblins came out, to keep him company. Obviously; they were leery, due to Yugi's temper he was sometimes wrathful towards them if they failed; but they could see he was in a good mood. He asked them how things were with the other Goblins they'd met out in the world in other Nations.

They told him about all the different types of Dwarven area Goblins, Snow Goblins and Yeti's of Iceberg, and about how without their connection to Yugi; they'd have never escaped Pergrande ten minutes ago with their lives. One of them cackled in the background; as the second Goblin got an anger mark and swatted him on the back of the head with his mallet. To which the other, wielding a sword and shield, got upset and unsheathed his blade.

Yugi got a sweatdrop over his head as they began to argue. 'This is why the mission always godamn fails when I send in Goblins...even if it's 1000 of them.' he smiled a bit and couldn't help but to laugh a little as one's buttcrack was exposed. They were weak to Light magic; but could travel the world on their own, or with Yugi. They can feel what Yugi feels at all times and teleport to him at any given moment through a hellgate if he called them or if they wanted too appear to do his bidding or give him a message...not to mention the harpies.

"I'm fine guys.......truly. Go out, enjoy the world. Back in Fiore so soon?"

"Thizzz idiotz almost got us killedz in Pergrande!"

"Blitz did get killedz in Pergrande!"

Yugi facepalmed, out of the thousands he'd created, there was minus one in the world.

"You weren't supposed to say that in front of the Masterz! Now we're gonna get itz!" the smart one scratched his hat as the dumb one scratched his buttcrack. "....No decapitation? No bones breakinz?!" they both looked confused, Yugi usually amusingly punished them with at least a punt if they failed him in some way.

With a sigh, Yugi shook his head and smiled a bit.

"Blitz should've known that if you guys were going to try and even....matter of fact what the hell were you thinking even going in there?! There aren't even any Wizards there to help or be sympathetic towards you.....even the Wildlife there...anyway, Blitz should've ran from whatever got him." Yugi nodded to the two Goblins. "I'm expecting someone, so there won't be any bone breaking." a Dark looked passed over his face "But...you will follow Blitz's example...there is no return if captured. Pergrande has ways of....finding wizards that would blow even the most advanced technology in Bosco out of the water...."

The Goblins both seemed intrigued.

Good, Yugi'd created thousands of Harpies, Goblins, and Werewolves. His own personal holy trinity of choices. Hydra and Chimera were his master works. 1000 pages each spell it took him; all five creatures, five pages from the Book of Zeref. But he'd created them to learn and live just as much as he'd created them too help and serve him.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you all about the Holy Knights of Pergrande and their Witch Hunting devices some other time. For now explore Thunder Island, build a raft; just get the hell out of my face. I'm not worried or depressed. But I did feel lonely. When the other party arrives, don't be anywhere around." he almost said thank you for coming, but just stared at them instead.

They quickly scampered off. The magic woven in them prevented them from disobeying any of his words, or thoughts for that matter.

He wondered how long this...person on the other end of the Lacrima would take.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:44 pm