Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alleria's Magic

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Alleria's Magic Empty Alleria's Magic

Post by Alleria 27th June 2012, 5:57 pm

Primary Magic: Crystal Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    A type of magic that allows the user to forms crystals and manipulated them at will. This type of magic is a bit similar to ice make magic, except instead of using ice it uses crystals. It can be used to create weapons, defensive barriers and even semi sentient creatures. The crystals produced have different density and strength depending on their rank.
    Strengths:
    -Weapons and shield made from these crystals are very sturdy.
    -The crystals have the ability to bend light magic.
    -The crystals can absorb energy from energy based attacks as long as they are the same rank of lower.
    Weaknesses:
    -This form of magic is weak against the combined attacks of hot and cold.
    -Some of the abilities have tendencies to back fire on her allies.
    -Some abilities have limited range.
    Abilities/Powers:

Rank D Spells
    Spoiler:

Rank C Spells
    Spoiler:

Rank B Spells
    Spoiler:

Rank A Spells
    Spoiler:

Rank S Spells
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Alleria on 1st July 2012, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Alleria's Magic Empty Re: Alleria's Magic

Post by Alleria 30th June 2012, 9:00 pm

Bump

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 1st July 2012, 3:59 am

All righty. Not much to really fix in my opinion. So lets start low and work our way up.

Starting with the Crystal Armor. Seven hits from D+C ranked spells seems a bit much, considering its a B rank armor spell. I'd say about 5 hits from lower, with everything else staying the same seems fair. People can't really spam all too much in one post of a fight, so 5 hits seems more reasonable to me. As for the Crystal Array, same thing, just I'd say 4 or 3 hits from lower ranked spells is good. I'll ask another mod for their opinion on this for whats more reasonable.

Now for the A ranked, a bit more detail on the Crystal Sentinel spell would be nice. Like do the bullets that they fire add small crystals on hit that would slow down the opponents movement? Any stuff like that would be good for you too add. It's just a little lacking in the description department.

Next is the Crystal Mirror. It seems.... a BIT OP as it is right now. I think you did good with S and H rank spells absolutely destroying it, but I think the duration and cooldown need to be edited. I'll get another opinion on this, but for me I'd say a duration of 3 and cooldown of 7 posts seems a bit more reasonable considering its capabilities. Other than that, I'm fine with it.

As for the Crystal Golem, omg that thing is so beast xD Considering its a walking Crystal Mirror capable of dealing its own damage, I think the cooldown is fine, lets just knock down the duration a bit there @___@ I know its S rank and supposed to be beastly, so I'm going to go with 4 post duration with maybe an 8 post cooldown. Cuz that thing is hella deadly.

And last but not least, Living Crystal. Seems pretty good to me. Maybe knock it down one post on the duration? Like I said seems pretty set to me. Also, if it can be used like your crystal armor, add that to the description. It seems like it should be able to do that considering you're making your entire body a crystal. So if it can, add it please.

And thats all I see at the moment. I really like your magic and how you're making it a lot different from typical Ice Make magic. It really is its own form of magic. All your spells are quite original, and I personally think they are great. Definitely one of the higher up magic apps I've read on this site.

Alleria's Magic 471 Alleria's Magic H05POqb Alleria's Magic 471
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 1st July 2012, 4:53 am

Revised. ^_^

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 1st July 2012, 4:58 am

Everything looks good to me. Your cooldowns and duration's now all seem fair for what rank they are, so I don't think I'll be needing another opinion on this after all. I approve. Great work btw. Love this magic.

Alleria's Magic 471 Alleria's Magic H05POqb Alleria's Magic 471

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:39 am