Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria]

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Empty Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria]

Post by Naziel 6th June 2014, 1:09 pm

Job: Scare Away Those Thugs!
    Job Location: Restaurant, Hargeon Town
    Player Requirements:six mages applying maximum. At least 25 posts long and 350 words per post minimum.
    Job Requirements: At least one B-rank Must defeat or at least make all enemies flee.
    Job Description:"Normally I wouldn't have to do this, but I was unable to pay up protection for this month to these thugs that harass all the shop owners and restaurant owners who destroy the building of one who isn't able to pay their fee. I told them I would be able to pay them at the end of the week, but business has been so low that I can't afford it. Please, scare the thugs away from this town so that I may be able to keep performing my job and hopefully become successful. If you can't scare them away, make them be afraid of you by defeating them, just do what you can. I promise I have enough money to give you your reward if you do."
    Enemies: Very Weak (single hit, player controlled)
    Weak: Thugs
    Medium: Body guard
    Strong: Mercenary mage
    Reward: 5,000 jewels and a free meal each!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria]

Post by Naziel 6th June 2014, 1:23 pm

The sun was shining bright upon Hargeon Town as the two Fairy Tail mages walked along the sea front towards the shop district to which they had been summoned to at request of a shop owner that had been having issues with several thugs who were shaking shops and restaurants down for money. Naziel led Team Maelstrom Spark as the duo looked out into the harbour as the water shone from the light and warmth of the sun.

"Sure does look like a beautiful day! Shame we're here on business!" Naziel looked longingly at the delicious blue water that was all around, knowing he would not get to taste it today at least. He let out a sigh as he put his hands behind his head as he walked. His Exceed Peep was bobbing gently with him and Victoria. Naziel looked at Victoria for a moment with a warm smile, he was so glad to be able to call her his friend and comrade once more. She had just returned to Fairy Tail but he already knew that they were an unbreakable team, God Slayer and Dragon Slayer togeather.

The blue haired Slayer smiled brightly at her showing his dragon fangs; "Sure is good to have a team at last! Nothing is gonna stop us!" He pulled his fist up as he clenched it with a determined look in his face. " Nazzy, sure is happy to have you here Victoria!" Peep floated in front of her for a moment giggling to himself before a small growl was heard from his stomach as he put his paws to it; "Hey are we getting fed here! I'm starving!" Peep moaned as Naziel looked down at his furry companion; "We're here to work Peep not devour everything..." Naziel was now longlingly looking back at the water with a little drool coming from the side of his mouth before snapping back too as they reached the bottom of the shopping district.
    "From what we got on the flier the shop should just be at the top of the street! Shouldn't be far now, I can't wait to kick some ass!" Naziel chuckled lightly to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria]

Post by Nero_ 6th June 2014, 2:17 pm

Victoria walked next to Naziel, slightly smiling as the Water Dragon Slayer looked at the water at the sea hungrily. It was a perfect day at Hargeon, the sun was shining, the sea was calm, the city streets were full of people that had went out to have some fun. However, the Thunder Titania and her fellow Fairy Tail teammate were there to complete a job. The Thunder God Slayer placed her hands in her jeans' pockets and walked, slightly fixing her red scarf as she walked. Peep, Naziel's exceed, was gently bobbing around the slayer duo as it walked towards the restaurant where their job was supposed to be at. Catsu, on the other hand, remained on Victoria's head, his favourite place to sit. She had no idea why did he like sitting there, but she didn't even mind.

''Sure is good to have a team at last! Nothing is gonna stop us!'' Naziel said, and Victoria smiled. She was asking herself what had happened to her ex-guildmates, to her ex-teammates, but now she could not think of that, she had to concentrate on the job. Victoria nodded and looked at the sky.

'' Ah... I wish a lightning could struck here, now. I'm starving.'' She said and looked at the clear sky with hope, just to look down, grinning. It was indeed a precious day in Hargeon, so there was no actual way for a lightning to struck. Catsu shifted slightly on her head, casing Victoria's eyes to dart at him at the instant.

'' Aye, Vika, are you going to fight? I wanna see you fight~'' Catsu said. Victoria took her hands to her head and lifted Catsu, taking him in front of her face. She stared at him for a second, smiling slightly.

'' You are adorable~!'' Victoria said, shaking the pink exceed slightly. She chuckled and looked at Naziel. '' So, what's the job about?'' She asked, placing Catsu on her head once again, recieving a purr as a response. Before putting him on her head, she fixed his white scarf, and made sure that his fur was perfect, as always. She liked having Catsu always clean and perfect, a beautiful and cute exceed.

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 6th June 2014, 2:38 pm

Naziel grinned for a moment as the duo headed up into the shopping district passing all manner of stalls. Food, wine, clothing, ornaments and of course the restaurants that had brought them here. Naziel could see the store they were needed at up ahead; "Well apparently this guy has been having a hard time of these creeps that try to own Hargeon by bullying the owners into 'protection' money... I sure don't seen any need for protection, it's a damn scam and that poor guy is getting torn too shreads by those bastards!" Naziel clenched his fists for a moment just wishing he could see one of their faces just to kick the crap out of them. The Dragon Slayer hated bullies more than anything.

Naziel looked at the shops with all the happy smiling people and wondered what kind of people would want to harm such happy and wholesomely good citizens? The thought of someone trying to control these people ground his gears as they approached the restaurant that they were needed at. It was a small white fronted restaurant with a sigh that read 'Fine Namet'. There were small tables with chairs outside along with some people enjoying sandwhiches and coffee. Naziel looked at the food hungrily as a water drop appeared over his head as he walked inside to see the owner who was a small plump man with a big black moustache.

"Thank goodness you came! I was wondering when I would get some assistance in this place!" He chimed with a sigh of relief. Naziel grinned happily; "Well you called and Fairy Tail answered! So here we are! You got the best team Fairy Tail has to offer!" Naziel chimed happily as he crossed his arms across his chest, he had no doubt that this job wouldn't take them long especially as the team they were, they were an unstoppable force than would become the pride of Fairy Tail! The plump man chuckled lightly before shaking Naziel and Victoria's hands and offering them a seat at one of the booths. The inside looked like a quaint little bistro with portraits and paintings of Hargeon Town.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th June 2014, 3:11 pm

Victoria growled slightly. So, ''protection money'', it is? Sickening. Victoria walked next to the Water Dragon Slayer, who appeared to be indrdibly agry at those people. Victoria knew that Naziel was an incredibly kind-hearted person, and that this, he wouldn't tolerate this. And Victoria either.

She threw some quite interested looks at Hargeon. This was hardly the second time she ever came into this town, so she didn't know it, and she had hardly seen its beauty. There were so many water/fish-related shops around, naturally. Hargeon was the port heaven of all Fiore, so, if those shops weren't there, it would be an incredible fail.

However, as Victoria and Naziel reached the restaurant, they were welcomed inside by a man with a massive black moustache. Victoria had to bite her lip to keep herself from laughing. The man was so funny with this mustache! Catsu, however, had to hide in his scarf, because he wasn't able to keep himself from laughing. Poor creature, he had to learn to control himself better. However, as the man sighed in relief, and Naziel presented him and Victoria as the best team in Fairy Tail, she smiled. The man shook Victoria and Naziel's hands and led them inside the restaurant.

Victoria sat down, and looked at the man, who was sitting too. '' Well, to begin with, I am Victoria Silvershield, and this is my teammate, Naziel Stormbringer, and we have came here to answer your distress call. Before getting onto the job, though, mind explaining us into detail what the problem is? I'd like to know what kind of job we are getting outselves into, and what the problem is.'' She said, her voice polite, yet formal. From all the time Victoria had spent in Nox, she had axted formal, cold. And this attitude was pretty useful when talking with a client. It gave a good impression, of the team, the guildmembers, and the guild itself. However, kniwing Fairy Tail, and knowing herself and Naziel, Victoria was pretty sure the just earnt reputation was about to go to hell, in the hands of the two destructive slayers, who were surely going to destroy half Hargeon at the middle of the mission.

Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 7th June 2014, 7:55 am

Naziel watched as the small fat man shifted uncomfortably in his seat before wiping his forehead with a handkerchief; "Well I was originally just starting up the restaurant when these men entered and asked if I knew about the dangerous thugs roaming around Hargeon Town and attacking shops and their owners! Those men then said that for a price they could keep the men away no problem... So I foolishly accepted their offer and since then they were in fact the thugs and I'm now just paying for them to not attack my beloved restaurant! You have to help me please, I beg of you!" the man held his hands like he was praying as Naziel looked at the man with sympathetic eyes.

"You don't need to worry, me and Victoria will deal with them... And they won't be coming back here again I promise you that! So do they have a lair or anything? when do they usually make their rounds to receive their payments?"
    Naziel was focused on the task at hand gathering as much information as possible. The small man handed Naziel a note that read; 'We shall pick up our payments every 2 weeks at 2pm, where if payment is not provided we shall remove it from the store by force.' It was a simple and brutal letter, something a thug would write in a night. Naziel scrunched it into a ball as he clenched his fists. The water Dragon Slayer got out of his seat and went for the door when it opened to see 5 stocky brutish looking men enter all wearing leather jackets, some with sunglasses and one who was heading the group had a tooth pick in his mouth as he looked at the Dragon Slayer he barged past him and headed toward the poor Restaurant owner.

"Come on old man, the boss is getting rowdy and you owe us a lot of money so pay up... Or do we get to have some fun?" All of the men snickered menacingly as Naziel turned around, Teeth bared, his fists clenched and his aura going very dark behind the group of leather clad men.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 7th June 2014, 7:58 am

thug roll

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th June 2014, 7:58 am

The member 'naziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 7th June 2014, 11:53 am

Victoria watched the five individuals, supposedly thugs, enter the restaurant and head towards the owner. Anger brew inside her, as she quickly moved in front of them just as they reached the owner. Her sapphire blue eyes shined perillously as she stood in front of them, lightnings raging around her body. '' Tch. Where do you think you are going?'' She asked, her voice low, deadly silent. '' Lying to a poor, defenseless man like this... you sicken me.'' She took her hands in front of her, her pale palms open, her fingers facing her five targets. A big mass of black lightning generated between her fingers, until they enveloped her hands, then enveloped them entirely. She grinned and concentrated, closing her eyes.

'' Charged Particle Canon of the Thunder God!'' She yelled, and the beam of lightning fired at her targets. She wanted to turn around and make sure Naziel had his eyes closed, since the lightning was capable of stunning enemies and allies. As she saw the lightning had successfully hit her targets, she turned on her heels and looked at Naziel. She was pretty sure that he wouldn't be injured, due to the fact that he was the Water Dragon slayer, he could turn his body parts into water, so her spell wouldn't affect him really. Still, she couldn't avoid being worried for the health of her teammate.

'' Go for it, Naz, they'll be stunned for a while!'' She said, taking her scythe from her back. Catsu, who had hidden his eyes from the lightning beam, looked, and grinned at his owner.

'' Stunningly impressive as always, Vika.'' He said, giggling. Victoria laughed slightly, softly hitting the cat on the head. Darn, his usual puns were back.

'' Noooo, don't, please, that was such a bad pun...'' She said, looking at her enemies to make sure they were stunned, really. She didn't want them attacking her while she wasn't paying a lot of attention. Actually, she should have been centered on her work, and not on the bad puns her exceed made every time she attacked someone.

Spell Used::

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 7th June 2014, 12:48 pm

Naziel's scarf had blown as the explosive attack happened as the Water Dragon slayer saw then men screaming that they couldn't see. Naziel looked at Victoria before grabbing each one in turn by the neck and hurling them outside of the premises; "You punks sure have a lot of nerve trying to do what you are!" The five men were still screaming in agony before one of them let out a loud whistle as more men began to pour into the town square, shops began to close their doors.

Naziel waited for Victoria to join them as he clicked his knuckles with a menacing grin; " You boys chose the wrong town to mess with! Now you're dealing with Maelstrom Spark!" Naziel started growling as water began to raise from cups and glasses as the men looked at one another wondering who this young was who stood in front of them. In total there were now approximately 16 men stood in the square facing himself and Victoria. He called back to Victoria; "Sure does look like fun... You ready?" Naziel looked back at her with a playful grin before beginning his charge into the fray.

Naziel wondered about where to attack first, the men were positioned in all the alleyways and main street stopping any form of escape route for the duo. Unlikely as it was that the Fairy Tail mages would need one, it was still nice to know who the boss was so they would need to clear the exits so they could get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all. The Dragon Slayer was unsure if Victoria would just blow these guys up on her own or not, either way they weren't leaving here in one piece.

"So which one of you little punks is first... I'm sure my friend will handle the rest of you without even breaking a sweat!" He jeered as he leapt headlong into the group that lay in front of him. All of whom were wearing leather jackets and glasses like some kind of biker gang gone wrong, it was pittiful

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 7th June 2014, 12:49 pm

moster roll

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th June 2014, 12:49 pm

The member 'naziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] Boss Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] WeakMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 8th June 2014, 7:38 am

Victoria ran out of the building, her gaze meeting the sight of a hell lot of people around Naz. Crap, she thought, and quickly made Catsu fly away. This was going to get ugly. She growled at the group of people and stood near Naz, her back opposing his. She looked back and smiled. The Dragon Slayer was not gonna let this go, and neither was she.

With a quick movement, she took out her scythe and rose it in the air. '' Thunder Goddess' Holy Spear: Ravelt!'' Armageddon was enveloped in a white light, and his scythe blade was exchanged by a spear blade, the Ravelt spear. Lightnings sparked around the spear. Victoria created a lightning in her hand, and it was immediately gathered around Ravelt's blade.

The Thunder Titania noticed one guy attempting to flee. A smile drew on her face as she jumped and began hovering in the air, elegantly. She looked at the Thug who was attempting to break his way in the crowd and flee, but she quickly flew at him, landing just in front of him. '' Tch... where do you think you're going? I never told you you can back away...'' Without saying another word, she rose her spear and stabbed him right into the leg. The thug growled and backed off, going into the crowd again. Victoria smiled and threw her spear high in the ari, Catsu catching it, all while yelling ''AYE SIR!'' She looked at the enemies and smiled.

Rasing her hand, the Thunder Goddess smiled and gathered more lightnings in her hand. '' Nightmare of the Thunder God!'' As the lightning was gathered, she pointed at the thug who tried to flee, and the lightnings instantly attacked him. He yelled in pain as he suffered the B Ranked damage of the spell, and then, without even being expected to happen by the enemies, a wave of lightning unleashed and attackd them all, causing C Ranked damage. She grinned and waited for her enemies to suffer a bit more.

'' Yo Naz, how are you doing back there?'' She yelled, catching Ravelt.

Info:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 8th June 2014, 8:59 am

Naziel let out a small laugh as he charged forward slamming his fists together creating a magic circle before ploughing headlong into the crowd; "Water Dragon Pressure Fist!" He cried as his hands became enveloped in high pressure water before slamming his fist into one of the gang members faces as they flew back a good 6 feet into a wall. The other members set upon Naziel taking wild swings as he drove his fist into one's stomach and then another he hit with an uppercut. Both men flew from the pile up to fall upon tables and hitting the ground hard.

Naziel grinned as one of the men was clearly no mere thug as he grinned back at the Dragon Slayer with intentional malice; "You punks think you can take us? HA!" The thug began to grin as he pulled a pipe from behind his coat as he set upon Naziel swinging, but not wildly, these were accurate and precise. This guy knew how to handle a weapon and The young Fairy Tail mage was struggling the dodge until he took a hit to the stomach as he was sent barrelling back across the ground.

The Dragon Slayer pulled himself back up rubbing his stomach for a moment; "That was not a bad shot pal!" Naziel launched himself at the male and before the thug could react Naz was directly beneath him;" But I got ya now!" As he drove his foot up under the thugs chin he was propelled into the air to which the Slayer followed him and send his fist into the man's face, watching the body spiral into another wall before hitting the ground hard.

Stats

HP- 95%
    MP- 90%

Spells Used
    Water Dragon Pressure Fist - 1/3

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 11th June 2014, 8:35 am

Victoria grinned, her eyes turned God Slayer scarlet red, as usually. Damn, how she loved these additional appearance changes that she got for free with God Slayer. She wanted to fight more enemies, to prove to them the power of Fairy Tail, and mainly, of two Slayers in a team... Alas, it appeared, all of the enemies were knocked out. Victoria's eyes went back to gray as she looked the enemies with a curious look. Were they so easy to delete? How boring.

Catsu and his owner approached the group of enemies and Catsu slapped one of them with his cute pink paws. Victoria, on the other hand, kicked one of the straight in the part where it hurts most to be kicked, and she obtained no reaction. Huh, it appeared they were really knocked out. She turned around to face Naziel, and saw that his enemies were knocked out too. She walked to the Dragon Slayer, firmly followed by her exceed.

Victora rose her pale hand and fixed Naziel's scarf soflty, a smile on her lips, then moved her hand to fix her own red scarf, smiling slightly. She then noticed that Naziel was hit during his fight, and worry appeared on her face. '' Are you alright?'' She asked, looking right into the Dragon Slayer's eyes.

After that, she turned around, looking for more enemies. Maybe they had been scared off by the God Slayer and the Dragon Slayer, seeing their power and techniques, and withnessing how easy their allies had been taken down. To be concrete, they had went down on one hit. How pathetic, really. She looked around, since she thought they could be setting them a trap as well, a thug was ready to do everything just for money. And Victoria was not ready to sacrifice her or her friend's life just because she believed they were gone, and then someone attacked them from behind...

Not that that would happen, of course. She and Naziel were first Generation Slayers, both of them with perfectly enhaced senses. Even if there was a ninja crawling behind them, they'd notice. There was no way these jerks could crawl without them noticing...

And she was right, of course. She could hear the steps of at least twent people approaching. The Thunder God Slayer turned to Naziel, sure that he could hear them too, and took out Ravelt, who was just about to dissapear.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th June 2014, 8:35 am

The member 'IzzyxD' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] WeakMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] WeakMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] StrongMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] WeakMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs! [closed Naziel and Victoria] NormalMonster
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 13th June 2014, 1:40 am

Naziel looked at Victoria with a grin; "Sure, I'm fine!" He smiled at her as he thought to himself about the male who still stood panting, "He must be a merc... No other way that these guys have control, they hired damned mercenaries!" Naziel focused for a moment then came up with an idea to fry these guys good and quick.

He turned to Victoria and considered it for a moment, then decided it would be best to leave that until it was truly required. Naziel focused on the men who stood in front of them, as a large menagerie of mercenaries and thugs stood wielding chains, swords, lead pipes as well as some magic users. The water Dragon examined each of the men. Without saying a word he nodded at Victoria before bolting to the left charging up to a section of crates to jump upon them and onto a low lying rooftop. The Dragon Slayer continued to run along the rooftop as he looked over to his right noticing the thugs beginning to get restless and take notice of his movements.

Naziel slammed his fists together as it would appear his whips were about to form before he propelled himself into the air once more above the group as massive torrents exploded from his arms; "Water Dragon Wing Attack!" He cried as he crashed into the crowd of vagabonds. From the distance they would see the quiet town of Hargeon sitting serenely next to the sea closely followed by a series of explosions from one area in particular. A crater was left where the attack struck, the force of the attack were as if a Dragon had collided with the ground as the attack was sending all manner of thug flying through the air, some went through windows, some flew into walls, some crashed into carts... General mayhem ensued as the Dragon Slayer looked around seeing about 6 were completely KO whilst the other 12 were sprawled around the impact area in shock and terror. To which the Dragon Slayer scratched his head in annoyance; "Dammit, I missed some... These new spells are hard to control!" Naziel started walking back towards Victoria whilst shrugging; "Your turn... I fluffed the accuracy a bit."

Stats

HP: 95
    MP: 80

Spells Used:
    Water Dragon Pressure Fist: 2/3
    Water Dragon Wing Attack: 1/4

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:03 pm