Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel]

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] Empty Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel]

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 7:35 am

Job: Scare Away Those Thugs!
    Job Location: Restaurant, Hargeon Town
    Player Requirements:six mages applying maximum. At least 25 posts long and 350 words per post minimum.
    Job Requirements: At least one B-rank Must defeat or at least make all enemies flee.
    Job Description:"Normally I wouldn't have to do this, but I was unable to pay up protection for this month to these thugs that harass all the shop owners and restaurant owners who destroy the building of one who isn't able to pay their fee. I told them I would be able to pay them at the end of the week, but business has been so low that I can't afford it. Please, scare the thugs away from this town so that I may be able to keep performing my job and hopefully become successful. If you can't scare them away, make them be afraid of you by defeating them, just do what you can. I promise I have enough money to give you your reward if you do."
    Enemies: Very Weak (single hit, player controled): Toucan King
    Weak: Thugs
    Medium: Body guard
    Strong: Mercenary mage
    Reward: 5,000 jewels and a free meal each!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] Empty Re: Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel]

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 9:42 am

Naziel walked through the port town of Hargeon, it was a peaceful and rather pleasant day, with the soft cool breeze of the sea along with the heat of the day it was all together very pleasant and worth coming into Hargeon today, along with the promise of cash and food it was more than he could ask for! He grinned to himself from beneath his blue scarf. He was wearing his usual ensemble of deep green trousers, black boots, his white and blue long tailed jacket and of course his beloved scarf!

He began walking towards several market stalls that seemed to be dotted around the town center amongst the many built in shops selling all kinds of delicacies as well as clothes, magic items, all manner of wonderous things. Naziel still had a good heart even if it was being covered in a veil right now and he just knew he had to reach his own goals he could not wait for anyone else to bring them to him! He had sat idle in Fairy Tail and it had served him no good but to grow older and most probably a little bit fatter! He had got back into shape just before leaving and his run in with Sykle but none the less he could feel the darkness within him and he knew how to vanquish it and he would go to any lengths to do that... He snapped back to reality as he could smell a rather enchanting scent coming from a local restaurant.

He entered the small shop to be surrounded by full tables of all content looking customers eating all manner of delicious meals which made Naziel want to drool as he looked around feeling his stomach rumble! He only wished he could indulge in such luxaries! He let out a belated sigh; "Man I could go for some food right about now! But, business first I suppose..." He sighed as he headed up towards the counter which appeared to be clearly empty. Only a large oak stand lay in front of him with menus and ticket numbers but no one beside it, the Slayer looked around trying to spot at least someone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 9:58 am

"I'm down here young man!" An elderly gentleman's voice came from behind the counter as Naziel stuck his head over he saw the gentleman peering up at him. He was a tiny man, a dwarf in essence if such things existed? He had huge circular rimmed glasses, a long black and curling mustache that was perfectly trimmed, a chef's hat on and chef's overalls. He had a bright smile on his face and somehow put all the anger away that Naziel had previously had.

"What can I do for you my dear boy? Do you need someone to sit or perhaps a job?" He chimed politely at the Slayer. The dark haired Mage smiled down and walked to the counters side; "Oh I'm already here for a job... I'm here to get rid of your payment issues?" He worded it carefully as he was still within earshot of a few customers. The old man blinked and opened his eyes wide for a second before gathering himself and taking a solitary nod as he headed towards the office that appeared to be adjacent to the kitchen. It was only small with two seats but he entered and took a seat opposite where the small elderly man bounced into a small seat removing his glasses before giving out a breath of warm air to polish them to a fine gleam and placing back upon his face.

"So what's the issue with these guys... You best tell me everything, the more I know the better." Naziel spoke candidly he didn't want to withheld any information, after all he knew how to sweet talk people and how to be nice even if he was in a dark guild! He knew full well that more and more smaller guilds were resorting to doing such things as holding up stores for protection money, but where were the light guilds in all this?! Where was Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus?! Would he, a member of a Dark Guild now end up being the Hero just because he needed a meal and some money to continue his dream? He let out an agitated sigh as he rubbed his temples.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 10:15 am

The elderly man let out a deep sigh and folded his arms across his chest like a town elder about to start his story around a camp fire; "Alright my boy, i will tell you everything that I know... As far as  Can tell they are just a mercenry group, they came into town originally helping people and being apart of the town working from here through other contractors looking for work and furfilling small labours! It sounds mad, but they were being paid to do normal work instead of hunting and killing for money." He sighed for a moment before continuing; "Then it was about a year ago that there was a feud in their group, two men wanted to lead! One wanted to calm down their killings and other contracts to focu more on honest work in Hargeon perhaps to even settle here and make a new life for themselves or so i'd heard. The other was a slimy lizard of a man! He cared only about profit and what he wanted more was to rule this town! It was an underhanded and truly dasterdly trick that he played but none the less... The long and short of it is he asked for peace and then stabbed the honest fellow in the back and dumped him out to sea!" The owner began to well up with tears in his eyes he continued; "It was horrible! The young man was well liked but money is a vice most terrible and now we cannot afford to keep paying his raising taxes, four other restaurants have already mysteriously been burnt down and all were ones that could no longer afford his rediculous taxes!" He looked onto his desk and pulled forth a small bag of money, to pour its contents onto the table in front of Naziel; "That is 15,000 jewels... 5,000 will go to you if you can stop these roughians from taking any more money from us, the rest we can use to get this restaurant back into working order! Please help us! I know it seems rediculous but we can't keep going at this rate and my family has owned this restaurant for five generations, I can't just sit back and watch it burn down!" He sobbed raising a hankerchief to his eyes as the Slayer sat forward; "All right, I'll help... Any chance of a free meal after too? Gonna burn some energy after this lot." He was more interested in the food than the money but hey it was an added bonus to get some cash for doing this job so he'd accept it!

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 11:13 am

Naziel sat for a moment having taken everything in and thinking over all the details in his head before speaking; "So the leader... Does he have a name?" The elderly man nodded a singular time; "He calls himself Toucan King, he's a pompous fool but his thugs are the main issue! Deal with them and we will be free!" The Ice Demon Slayer got to his feet and headed to the front door whilst laughing; "Toucan King?! Pfft! You gotta be kidding me?! My god, this job jsut gets better and better! Oh I can't wait to kick this guys ass!! PAHA! So where is this joker?" Naziel stopped his laughing enough to ask the question as he stiffled his sneering to a low chuckle.

He opened the door as the elder spoke once more; "He will be outside shortly I expect hoping to collect his rent!" The elder said in a dark tone of voice, clearly wishing he could stand up to the fiend himself instead of requiring a Mage to do it for him. The Dark haired Mage stepped out the office closing the doors and moving towards the front door when he heard it open in front of him with two individuals in front of him who appeared to be looking down upon him. The slayer slowly tilted his head upwards at the men; "Can I help you boys?" Naziel spoke with a dark calmness with a demonic glint in his eye. The two hulking men looked at Naziel with a grin of their own; "Out of the way pipsqueak! We're here to collect our money!" The bellowed with a snigger. These were the type of people who resembled trolls, nothing to them but strength, no intelligence or individuality... Shame he would have to beat it out of them. "Care to step outside guys, unfortunately you don't 'own' this establishment anymore... So... Leave." The Mage spoke with a darker tone to his voice now and a menacing smirk upon his face. The men looked at each other and then away, back to Naziel before letting out a loud laughter, Naziel couldn't quite tell their exact appearance as they both wore huge black cloaks but he was sure that a bit of persuasion was needed to get these fools outside.

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 11:14 am

Dice Rolls for opponents

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2014, 11:14 am

The member 'Naziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] NormalMonster Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] WeakMonster
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 11:17 am

see if attacks will hit

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2014, 11:17 am

The member 'Naziel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] Block Scare Away Those Thugs [Naziel] FailedBlock
    Naziel
    Naziel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 10th November 2014, 4:28 pm

Naziel lifted his leg and fired it forward into one of the men followed by a punch being fired at the second. His leg connected with the stomach of the first male as he was launched out of the door crashing into the dirt outside with a bellow. The second clearly was stonger and blocked the punch with a smirk matching Naziel's as they looked at each other; "So you're the real deal huh? Looks like your friend is head down with his ass in the air!" His voice was filled with distaste as the taller man looked down with some displeasure; "You little pest! What makes you think that you can go do that to our boss huh?! Damn little insect I should crush you like a freaking bug!" The hulking man raised his fists as if to pommel him into the ground but before he had such a chance Naziel had slipped around him and moved outside to where he was met by the ensemble that was the thugs.

"Oh man, so all of you came out at once? Well it will make my job that ever so much easier I must admit..." He scratched his head as he looked around however most of them were wearing capes and cloaks hiding their face so he had no idea who was Toucan King and who was just some dope thinking this was a righteous way of living... Who was he to talk? He had taken the biggest nose dive ever from the righteous Legal Guild to the most sinister guild going!

WIP

THEMES

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:34 pm