Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fire Made With Water

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

The Fire Made With Water Empty The Fire Made With Water

Post by Kaseki 5th June 2014, 10:50 pm

"Where could they be?"

It was a dark cold night. The wind had calmed down enough for Kaseki to use his own bark to start a fire. He sat on a fallen tree beside his flame.

"The new moon, this is when we were to meet... Away from Fiore. Just me, my friends... and I."

The bushes rustled and leaves fell. It became rather creepy to the man of wood.

"I hope someone gets here soon... I hate being alone."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bliss
    Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Maelstorm
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Fire Made With Water Empty Re: The Fire Made With Water

Post by Bliss 5th June 2014, 11:18 pm

Bliss was on his own he was weak and tiered, it was that time of the year where he would train himself, push himself to his very limits, and do a bit of soul searching. He trudged through the terrain when he spotted a fire, What is this.... a fire.... perhaps a traveler.... maybe I can share.... perhaps steal some food.... perhaps I will have to kill him or her and take his or her shelter for my own.... whoever it maybe.... I must reach it... my rations have diminished into nothing.... if the may be hostile or a friendly.... I have to take the chance..... thought Bliss as he made his way to the fire.

When he arrived he was surprised to see a familiar face or plant, so to speak. It was the mage that aided Sonya and Bliss in their escape from the annual Guild Masters meeting. He walked over and waved at the mage.

"Hello, may I share your fine fire with you?" Inquired Bliss as he stopped at the edge of the mages campsite.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 5th June 2014, 11:50 pm

"Take a seat... friend." he smiled.

Kaseki remembered Bliss from a story that the forest child told him. She called him the Teddy Maker. Kaseki began to grow curious with the boy, why did he make so many stuffies?

"My name is Kaseki, you must be Bliss. I heard you... have a problem hearing? Go ahead and spin your web here, make yourself at home." he laughed. It felt good to have someone there with him. Kaseki reached into his cloak and pulled out a few fruits. He offered them to the boy in the green jacket.

"Would you like an apple?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bliss
    Bliss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bliss 25th June 2014, 1:19 am

"It is quite alright I merely wish to rest a bit. So what brings you here savage skull Mage? You are far from home....." inquired Bliss as he poked the fire with a broken branch, the warm embers soothed his aching bones and flesh. He stretched and yawned, it has been a long day for Bliss.

Every year Bluss would take the time to go on a journey and do a little bit of soul searching, it was quite possibly te only way he cam keep sane amongst all chaos and dissarray in his life. Yet seeing a familiar place that broke the solitude was quite nice, the hearth if the fire was blazing and teaming with life. Perhaps this was a fated meeting thought Bliss? After all no sane person would venture as far as these two went.

Bliss sighed and drank the remaining water reserves he had left, he noted him self that he would need to locate a river soon in order to fill up his canteen once more before continuing on with his joyrney. Blissalso noticed his food supplies was nearly spent, he would need to go hunting soon.... Bliss looked up at Kaseli and watched the funny plant man as he sat idling.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 25th June 2014, 9:38 pm

Kaseki remained holding the apple to Bliss, "Take it, I have an endless supply." Kaseki said.

He thought about the words that Bliss said. "Well in the world of chaos, a lot has changed. I was once a hero, now I work with the darkest mages Fiore has to offer." he sighed, "I miss that marble palace... However, what bring me here is Dragon Fang. It was my mission to scout these lands for a better place for our leaved estate. We grow by the numbers," Kaseki told Bliss. "It's like every day another mage joins our ranks. We'll be heroes one day... One day we'll be the strongest group in Fiore."

Kaseki put the apple down beside Bliss. He scooted off his log seat to move closer to the fire. "I haven't been burned in a long time." said the hooded man as he held his hands to the fire for warmth.

Bliss
    Bliss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bliss 28th June 2014, 1:40 am

"ah thank you.... I have heard about Dragon Fang.... A few whispers here and there..." Bliss muttered as he began to stitch up a stuffed animal, with every breath he took the more the stuffed animal took it's shape into a panada bear. He glanced up Ince in awhile to see why Kaseki was doing. Bliss' fingers swiftly stitched up the fabrics and threads together gracefully until he finished his creation.

Bliss paused and thought, Dragon Fang... Another guild he assumed that it was not 'legal' yet, after all it seemed that it was yet to be officially recognized by the other guilds. He wondered what kind of guild Drahon Fang would be.... Would it be a light guild or a dark guild?.... How would They treat their members?.... Odd enough these questions filled Bliss' kind as he made his final touch ups in the stuffed panda he just made. He then tossed the finished product to Kaseki.

"here a token of my gratitude..." Bliss said nonchalantly.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 28th June 2014, 5:35 am

"Hopefully good ones." Kaseki replied, poking the fire. "But we aren't a guild. That's what comes first to mind. No, we're a group, an organization that accepts all members. You see, you are binded to your guild... but you may still always join Dragon Fang. In fact, we already have a few members, around several I believe..." Kaseki's voice grew faint.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:31 pm