Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight]

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight] Empty Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight]

Post by Strawberry 30th December 2014, 4:52 pm

Nuria sat down in the arena. It was nothing truly special for one, she just sat there in dry grass waiting for her opponent. Of course the grass ignited on fire, the side she sat on was highly flammable. Dry grass, trees, and broken down things she could use as weapons if she ignited them. Of course, due to her now finally being C rank she turned Dull Red, the same color as the Phoenix Flame armor she wore. The Crest of Fire sat on her chest, and in a sheathe she had her Phoenix Blade. Wow, she never thought she at such an early age would be looking like some knight, but here she was. The metal armor made her glow red even more, as she looked over to her opponents side of the field. It had broken down trees, puddles everywhere and a small lake. Typical, wasnt she fighting a water user? Oh well, she had to buck up her hydrophobia and just do the fight. She stood up, cracked her knuckles and bounced on her feet like a boxer. "Try not to disappoint, k?" Nuria gave one last look of seriousness and "lets do this"-ness before just standing there and waiting for her opponent.

Mana- 105%
    Cooldown- nothin yet
    Buffs- 35% resistance to fire (but thatll be useless i guess)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight] NaomiSig
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight] Empty Re: Fire vs Water [OOC-Fight]

Post by Hodor 30th December 2014, 5:05 pm

Thordur walked into the arena field, His side was apparently had a few broken down trees including a small lake and few puddles. As he walked further he noticed a girl sitting and wearing what seemed to be... red armour? Thordur thought to himself; "Hey woah woah woah, are they honestly gona make me fight this... Knight?" However as he drew closer he noticed that the armor wasn't normally red, it was actually glowing red and as he saw that he knew he was fighting most likely a fire elemental. The girl then stood up, and cracked her knuckles while bouncing on her feet. Thordur did not recognize the stance and besides, he paid no attention to this girl standing around 25 metres away from him and simply waited for the girl to do something.

[introduction posts completed.]

Mana- 100%
    Cooldown- nothin yet
    Buffs- 0%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 30th December 2014, 5:19 pm

Nuria sighed. "Fine, don't take the opportunity of first strike. Whatever, its your fault." She started running until she got 6 meters away, and then Nuria smiled as she threw a fireball, i.e the spell fire shot, at Thordur's feet. She made sure to keep it a good distance between themselves, so that if he were to run forward it would collide with him but if he stayed put it would still hit him regardless. Nuria then grabbed the handle of the blade in her hand, running to the left so that she could turn, avoid the fireball in its entirety, and do a spinning slash towards Thordur's back of his neck, while also with her left hand, the hand without the sword, went to punch his lower back in case the slash missed, and upon the impact of any of the three attacks the effects of the Phoenix Flame armor would apply, burning him and dealing C damage over the course of 3 posts, but only fire shot would actually count as being fire in its entirety. Nuria also made sure to account for wether Thordur could move left or right to avoid the attack, adjusting her feet while in mid-air so that if she did miss the slash by Thordur moving left or right, she can easily spin again and send another horizontal flaming slash to his midsection. During this, not before or after Nuria stated the following quote:
    "Come on Water mage, don't disappoint, you must truly be able to defeat a fire mage. Dont show fear, dont show weakness." Of course Nuria didnt think she would lose, she was too confident for that. She just wanted to give him a false sense of "i will win."
    Magic- 95%
    Buffs- Same
    Cooldown- 2 for Ignis Iacula

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 30th December 2014, 5:41 pm

As Thordur saw the armour wearing female dashing towards him, he saw her cast what seemed to be a fireball. Attempting to dodge this, Thordur moved around 3 ft to the right, hopefully dodging this. However as he had moved around 2 ft he noticed that the girl was getting closer and closer to him. Making a quick decision, thordur decided to use his first spell in this match, a channeling spell of all things. As the girl drew ever closer, he placed his hands together and was just barely able to cast the spell in the nick of a time as the girl was about to catch him, He cast the spell on himself hoping to get away from the girl.

Magic: 90%
    Buffs: none
    Cooldown: 5, (Bubble)

Spoiler:

I hear...
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 31st December 2014, 9:07 am

Nuria grinned, as while still in mid-spin the gem on her chest glowed bright yellow, and the bubble was sucked into it which immediately dispelled it, and Nurias slash connected cutting into the back of his neck, drawing a bit of blood, along with her roll to the side, punching him in the small of his back, and the metal glove she wore glowed red, and when it disconnected there was a black char mark where it hit, and the burning sensation began to go through his body. "Come on!" She yelled, as she surrounded her body in a aura of fire, signaling she used the spell deorum ignis. "That the best you've got?" She kept the sword in her left hand, than dropped down to try and sweep his feet, while pushing backwards off of the ground so that she would move backwards. in case Thordur avoided and tried to counterattack while she was still onto the ground. She smiled, he was not proving to be much of a challenge up until now, but he is still a water user. She had no idea of what tricks he had up his sleeve.
    Magic- 85%
    Buffs- 35% to fire, next post will be 25% to water, passive 50% defense buff
    Cooldowns- Next post i can use my fireball again, 3 on crest
    Total Damage dealt that post- 15% with 5% for the next 3

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 31st December 2014, 9:24 am

As Thordur had been injured twice, he couldn't yet grasp what had happened, but as he got slammed in the back, he realised the bubble had been cancelled. As he saw the girl just about a meter away from him, he activated his lineage and nearly vanished at a rate of 20 meters per second. reappearing around 21 metres away from the girl wielding a sword in his left hand. However soon after appearing he began to feel a slight burn at his neck where he had been cut as well as the place he had been punched, he made a quick decision and used his second spell in this fight. A healing spell; Thordur put his hand on the backside of his neck, healing it with what seemed to be blue light if you peered at it. a little bit after, he drew his other Sword from his back and putting the his sword which he wielded in his left hand into the other swords sheathe.

Magic: 80%
    Buffs: 150% speed boost. (lineage)
    Cooldown: 4, (Bubble) 4, (heal)

Spell:

Lineage:

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:27 pm