Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Post by Aria Beleren 27th June 2014, 7:58 am

The trap underneath burned into flames, they burned her knees where she was straddled over Alexander. However, her injuries would slowly heal due to the regeneration effect to her healing butterfly magic.

The closed eyes mage began to witness the transformation. Instead of running like the imp before had. She continued to heal Alexander's back. Mainly because she wanted him back to 100%. He was going to master Meteor faster than she did. Also, because she knew that she would be meeting a demon. Kyll had been chased down by Loros because he wanted her butterfly magic to remain sealed. This was her message to the demons, her big 'screw you' to hell. Show me who tortures Alexander, Kyll requested of her magic as her magic pulsated from her hands to Alexander's back healing the spinal column completely.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex) - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Post by Zeon 27th June 2014, 10:54 am

Alexander's body was shaking and convulsing as the scales spread to his body. Horns came out of his head and eyes were bleeding blood. He was in pain as he was letting him in, his mind flickering in and out of hell. The 2 seemed so close in fact as his eyes fogged to the familiar backseat view he had. He was out and there was nothing to do but watch now... Alexander was not in control, but he was... And it was so painful.

Alexander was gone and in its place was a scaly demon that have semi-draconic look to it. If anybody read the basic of demonology, this was the dragon that went demonic and swore to burn the world in ash. The one who brought the world to its knees time and time again: Adromalech. And now its hand broke through Kylls barrier like if it was wet tissue paper and wrapped its claws around her neck. In a voice that could only be described from the gates of hell whispered in her ear, "Hello puppet. Good to see Alex associates with pretty lady like you, but doesn't share." And with that gave Kyll a full tongue kiss, before dropping her to the floor and have her fall flat on her ass. He was still growing, currently at 10 feet tall and getting bigger. It was starting to tower over Kyll as it said, "So my little caterpillar, are you prepared to be a butterfly?"
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th June 2014, 11:16 am

Kyll's closed eyes nature changed completely. Her eyes were open in shock showing the glowing green irises as he forced a kiss on her. She tried to scream, but he was just overpowering her. His grip on her throat made it so that she could only breathe minimally. She was then thrown down on the ground. As Alexander grew. The demon was strong. Perhaps too strong. She felt disgusted by his greeting to her. Then she pointed out a word he said. It hit her heart so hard that she didn't know what to say. What did he mean? "P-p-puppet." Kyll said recovering as she got up. Her voice was angered. He had confirmed her suspicions about demons. They WERE the reason why her family was torn apart. "I can already tell, Demon. I don't like you." Kyll said with a glare. "My soul, my life, everything is mine. It's not just some game and toy for you to mess with." She gripped her fist out of anger as her yellow cosmic aura pulsated. Kyll knew she was going to be making a mistake confronting this demon, but she was not going to stand for being called a pawn. Especially HIS pawn. "I am a healer now. Not you demons' caterer."

Meanwhile, back at the temple. "Einrich, do you feel that?" The blue haired butterfly monk said standing up in the prayer room. He stood there and looked at the golden eyed pink haired mage. Einrich was sitting in the back fanning himself. Einrich nodded as he stood up removing the cloak. He revealed a black body suit that was turtle neck and sleeveless. He wore a pair of baggy red pants that were tucked into a pair of brown pair of boots. He turned around and walked away from Juang.

"Wait here... Prepare the Papillion Springs for Kyll. It has begun." Einrich said as he walked out of the temple. Juang bowed as Einrich left. Einrich made his way through the woods with a concerned look on his face. "If Zeno finds out about this, he's going to kill me. Literally throw me in a cage and let me rot in the Arcane Realm."`

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 28th June 2014, 5:23 pm

Adromalech laughed, “Is that what you truly think caterpillar or is that what your feeble voice is saying. Kyll Crawford is like an angry 13 year old girl rebelling against her parents, friends and those around you. Oh c’mon don’t look at me like that sugar, after all you did marry him.” Adromalech had this condescending look to him that said, ‘you are nothing to me but entertainment’. The demon of wrath started laughing his heart out at the pathetic excuse for defiance. A human standing up to an archdemon? Not much of a chance to the young girl that was obviously in angry fear, fight instinct instead of flight.

He looked at the horizon and chuckled, “Ah Midi, it’s been so long that I been here. Maybe I should burn that small town down there to announce my return?” He then turned around to Kyll again and grinned, “However I think it be more fun to teach you a lesson caterpillar. You dream of being a healer? I will give you someone that needs healing!” Before Kyll could even respond, he touched Kyll in the forehead and stream of Alexanders time in hell flowed into her head. Every last second of torture, psychological pain, loss of family, guilt of actions he did and soul scarring would flow in. He then pushed her back, “You humans think that you are strong, independent and capable. You are all however nothing but toys to gods and demons. Tainted broken little toys!”
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th June 2014, 11:23 pm

The mentioning of her marriage with Harrigan made her tremble. She knew that while yes, she was married to that man. The man he was now no longer the man she knew. The Harrigan she knew would never be guildmaster of Savage Skull. Then Adromelech did the unpredictable. He touched her forehead streaming everything to her mind. What seemed like forever to her was a matter of minutes. The emotion, the pain, everything in a flash. Kyll screamed in pain and anger. However, she felt as if her screams were never heard. Things flashed into her mind as she heard Alexander's screams she screamed with him. The children, the sin. It was all over him. Unable to be washed away. Alexander... we have far more in common... than ever. Then it all slowed down. She could see them. Everywhere, wish faeries. The demon playing the Cike family for fools to go to war with her family. Adromelech laughing as he began to take down holy healers. Searching for each Wei. The temple going into hiding never to see the light of day. She saw it all. Then when he found out Kalister had been released from the temple to join healing the Rune Knights he plotted and a portal opened. He threw a faerie through the portal. Then her mind flashed to the torture that he gave Alexander. The burns, the scratches, the pain, everything appeared on her body. Kyll felt as if she was going to bleed to death and then burn alive again, just to bleed to death.

Kyll couldn't take it anymore. She was in so much pain. She tried to breathe, then she was shoved back to the ground. Kyll gasped for air. She then stood up. "It was you..." Kyll said as she grit her teeth. Her voice seemed more powerful. Savage. Hoarse.  "All this time... It was you." She gripped her fist and she shook out of anger. Wrath. Kyll could feel the fighter in her come alive. "IT WAS YOUR FAULT! ALL OF MY FAMILY! KILLED!!! BY YOUR STUPID ACTIONS!!!" Kyll stomped a foot to the ground and her aura burst out of her body like flames yet they stayed yellow with cosmic energy. She glared at the demon. She closed her eyes, then opened them again. This time they were completely yellow, shining like her aura. "WE'RE NOT... YOU'RE TOYS!" Her body seemed to disappear into a blur and reappeared punching the demon form of Alexander in the stomach.

Meanwhile Einrich rushed through the woods. "I hear you Kyll, I can feel it too." Einrich moved further into the woods. "Kyll focus, you need not be emotional about this," he said to himself as he continued in the a straight line for Kyll and Alexander. He shook his head. "I need to get that seal started. Kyll's emotions are getting the better her." Einrich sighed as he hoped Kyll wouldn't go into her chaotic state. However, when it came to her mother and family, he knew it would be impossible. He sighed. "Kyll..." Einrich sighed and continued on her way. "Your soul is your's and your's alone. Why do you not remember what you told the queen. That demon is a liar." He still frantically searched for the two. "She has YET to discover her true potential."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th June 2014, 7:42 am

Adromalech laughed, “Stupid? Look at all you have done girl. You pain, suffering and blood on your hands have made you stronger. You want to hear stupid? Stupid is killing all those people? 59 souls lost in a small crater. You think of me as a demon? So are you with those hands will be forever stained of blood!” He simply watched as he was punched in the gut, a small ripple of energy and then nothing. The punch should have left a bruise, some kind of damage. It was however her rage that fueled Adromalech, filled him with enough energy to regenerate. He chuckled and then went into a full laugh as he let the hopelessness of Kyll’s situation sink in. All her power and it was nothing to him, not her strength, conviction and rage. It was strengthening him until she merely dwarfed him, not something one expects to see. It was one sided fight as Adromalech opened a hellfire gate of Kylls that gave a reflection of her. All her evil and corruption could be seen from this portal, every demonic taint could be seen.

When she turned around she would see a familiar face of a man. One that she killed long ago, with his short blue hair and black jacket he walked up to her. There was contained anger and sadness to his voice, an accusing tone on his voice. “Kyll why did you kill us and sent our souls to hell? Because of you we are suffering in Adromalechs hands. Because of you we are damned for all eternity! Now die so you can suffer with us!” He pulled back and created a water bow with an arrow pointed straight at Kyll. There was hate in his eyes as he released the arrow that headed straight for Kyll. He stayed at range, but after today he would not be only guest. There was many more…
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th June 2014, 8:04 am

Kyll looked away from the mirror as he spoke to her. She didn't like looking back. She only remembered Zeno expressing to her that her entire world came crashing down on her. The Upside Down Tower. This was all of his fault. However, something made her look in the mirror. A tear fell from her eye as she watched Harrigan try to reason with her and help her love again. However the explosion caused so much damage that the only person Einrich could protect was Harrigan. She screamed as she watched all of her friends die again. The images repeated over and over in her head. The burials that her and Einrich completed. The look of disdain she had received from her mentor. The erasing of her Sprinting Fox Tattoo.

"Kyll... You were never meant to be in this guild to begin with. Go to Zeno Sombras. The Shadow Savior. He can help you more than I could." He pointed in the direction of Eclipse soul and Kyll walked away. "Kyll... what have you and I done?"

The anger in her grew as she saw Julien's grave. Julien was her only friend in the guild that truly helped her out. Teased her. Even professed his love to her when she was having issues with nosebleeds. Though after he discovered that he would constantly say "I love you" to her to make her faint. Julien was the first to go as he was trying to control Kyll's wish faerie. Wish faerie... That's right. Adromelech.

She had to pick the pieces up and move forward with the help of her guild. However, Einrich brought her here without her guild. Then she turned around to see Julian. No... His arrow headed straight for her shoulder. She didn't move instead she took the hit as she flew back and bumped into Adromelech. "It isn't true!" The berserked mage sent and uppercut to the demon. "YOU'RE LYING! THEY'RE TOO GOOD FOR HELL! Kyll put a hand on her shoulder and looked down at her hand. Blood. She looked up at the sky as tears started to stream down her cheeks. The dead were coming to take her down for the sins she had committed. She couldn't control her magic. She had to pay for that.

Kyll... Stand up... Rang in her mind. Einrich. She stayed on her knees. Kyll I'm coming for you, but you have to believe. You're not the sinner, Kyll. Your existence is not your fault. Einrich sighed as he was confident he was in the right area. He continued down the forest trails. "I hope Adromelech doesn't tell her about why she's still alive.... That would be a tough one to explain."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 29th June 2014, 10:15 am

Adromalech silently enjoyed this show, the pain, suffering and the confusion. He did not have to destroy Kyll, because she was doing it herself. Her anger with herself was feeding the demon to the point where it was so close to stepping foot on this world. Just feed him a little bit more and the world would know Adromelech again. It chuckled softly and enjoyed the show, but knew today wouldn’t be the day. Today though she would know how futile the attempt to fight him be. How futile her bleak soul was. How pointless it was to struggle against him.

Another mage appeared before Kyll, this one armed with a sword that glowed like the moon. Her black coat and blonde hair tied in a bun contrasted the blade in her hand. She said, “We took you in and you repaid us with death. What did we ever do to you Kyll?” She charged at Kyll in a flash of white like if it was meteor spell and went straight for decapitation… It did not end there, everyone in the Sprinting Fox was there flinging their variety of spells and abilities at her. Each spell would stick to her like silk and wrap her up until she was in this demonic cocoon. All the taint started to pour into Kyll and corrupt her soul, her being and her mind.

“And everything returns to a full circle.”

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th June 2014, 7:48 pm

Kyll stood there as the multitude of ghosts of the past came around her and began to surround her. The laid their hands on her and began to turn into silk, making her unable to move. Kyll looked up and screamed out of fear and anger. She struggled, but the silk surrounded her and cocooned around her. She suddenly passed out and was in darkness. She floated in sadness. "This must be the end for me..." Kyll said to herself.

"You killed us," a familiar voice sounded. It was Angela. The blonde mage stood in front of Kyll holding a rapier ready to stab Kyll. She thrust her sword straight through Kyll impaling her.

"Angela, I'm sorry, I wasn't myself." Kyll said doubling over looking up at the ghost. Angela was the woman she looked up to. Heavenly Sword Magic. To be stabbed by it would be fitting for her. She could feel the power of the stars in her body. The sword exploded and Kyll flew back.

"That's not the point! OWN UP TO IT!" Angela screamed charging towards her at max speed. She stabbed her in the shoulder. Kyll looked at her face. She could see the anger in Angela's eyes.

"Own up to it," Julian said, appearing behind her and stabbed her throught the chest with a water arrow. "It's your fault you couldn't defend yourself. It's your fault you couldn't control yourself. It's all... your fault."

"Unforgivable..." All of the voices said showing the spirit of each member she killed. "Unforgivable... Unforgivable... Unforgivable." Kyll screamed as she leaned forward and held her head. She couldn't take anymore guilt.

Einrich finally made it to the battle. He looked out to see Adromelech laughing witnessing the metamorphosis he was about to cause. Einrich sighed as he walked up to him. "I was waiting to see if you would really come out." Einrich put his hands behind his back and walked up. The musclely fifty something with the light pink hair walked up. His golden eyes looked at the demon's presence. "They told me you were ugly, and boy... They were right." Einrich shook his head and looked at the cocoon. "Kyll... into a butterfly. How ironic. When she doesn't even want to BE a part of this family. She wishes for freedom, but she chooses to remain in the light." He put a hand on the cocoon. Then looked up at the demon. The cocoon wriggled a tiny bit as if the spirits recognized his presence. "I wish my guild would understand why I forgive my student. They were very jealous of her involvement with me, but they supported her. Helped her. She had a great cornerstone to build on."

He closed his eyes. "Yet the way you made her PERCEIVE them... Unforgivable." The tattoo on his hand glowed. "Adromelech, you are just as narcissistic and conceited as ever. To think that my own visions revealed such an evil... evil... being." He turned his eyes to Adromelech. "But... To think that someone such as you would make it impossible for me to hurt someone such as Kyll and come to her aid when she needs me the most. I have to say," he gave a small 'heh' then continued to push words out of his lips. "Should I thank you... Or resent you. I am very clueless, demon."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 30th June 2014, 9:57 am

Adromalech chuckled, “It all come around in a full circle Kyll. The pain that you have caused and the blood that stains your mind, body and soul will never wash away. The light will never shine on your soul, that taint will forever bind you like chains. Now let’s throw you in the river of guilt, anger and self-pity, because all the light within you must be drowned out.” He was amused by her suffering and was about to add the finishing touches, but was interrupted by yet another mage. This one was stronger than the victim he had. Stronger will, stronger soul and had the vision to see past everything. There would be no lies, just a straight on discussion.

Adromalech chuckled at all the accusations, it humored him greatly. “True freedom is a dream Einrich, it is controlled by the petty emotions you people have. Look at your student, her guilt, fear and sins caused her to retreat back into the cocoon. Scared like a caterpillar trying to hide from the world.She never let her wings free and become a butterfly, because she is chained in sin.” What he did not say was that there was no mortal free of sin and guilt. There was always regrets that people live with, but they move on. They learn to live life with them, but Kyll hasn’t which made her an easy target. She would be tainted and Adromalech would be free again.

Adromalech then looked at Einrich, "And what about you Einrich? Your hands are stained by the one you love. Who you will never see again. But you, too, wish for the black void... you tire of your travels, your burdens, the cries of the helpless, the cries of your dead. You too will be swallowed by death." He knew how Einrich would die. All of his actions would come back to turn on him. Everything would return to a full circle.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 1st July 2014, 8:16 pm

"Ah... Bringing up the past are we?" Einrich said with a smile. His golden eyes softened. "I can't say I didn't know, nor can I say I wasn't at fault. Yet I know... She wanted it." He sighed as he remembered that raven haired woman in the blue dress with her sun hat. "She was happy to have seen me again. As I was her. Yet her soul was shattered in the end, then put back together." Einrich put a hand through his pink hair then looked at the cocoon. "I know my time here is coming to a close. I've seen it. You're not the one that will land that final blow on me though. Mainly because irony is best friends with fate." Einrich smiled warmly at the cocoon. "Kyll is a different case. I have tipped the scales in her favor on purpose ever since she made a wish to survive. To be saved. I simply cannot let her die." His face melted to concern. "To see my guild members stuck in such a mood.... It's disconcerting." Einrich smiled warmly. "Ghosts of Sprinting Fox."

The wriggling cocoon stopped as if the ghosts were listening. Inside the cocoon the attacks on Kyll stopped. Kyll stared as she heard Einrich's voice. "Wha... What's going on?" The attacks stopped and the weapons faded.

"Remember the speech we gave Kyll when she first joined our guild... Lost as to what was really going on. Facing the reality of what she had done. Facing her fears of all that had happened in her past. Express to her what we told her." Einrich looked at the demon. "You see, Adromelech, you have no idea what my true goals are. What destiny and fate truly are. You have no idea of the truth that faces Kyll."

"Kyll..." A voice sounded behind her. Kyll turned around to see her tanned, blue haired friend Julien. "Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water..."

"And everyone you love," Angela moved beside Julien and held his hand, "is made of stardust."

"And I know sometimes you cannot even breathe..." Einrich said to the cocoon placing his hands on his hips.

"And the night sky is no home," Angela gave a smile.

"And you have cried yourself to sleep enough times you are down to your last two percent, but," Julien held his hand out to look hold Kyll's.

"Nothing is infinite, not even loss."

"You are made of the sea..."

"And the stars..."

"And one day..."

"YOU'RE GOING TO FIND YOURSELF AGAIN!" All of the ghosts around Kyll embraced her. On the outside the cocoon began to shine with white light. Pure light. Kyll could feel the purity all around her as she embraced it.

Tears fell from her cheeks and she smiled. "I'm... Forgiven?" Kyll said looking around those she had killed. The guild mates all nodded in unison as they surrounded her with their love.

Einrich looked over at the demon. "You see Adromalech," Einrich took a step to the side and put his hands behind his back. "There is a such things as miracles. You caused one. You made what you thought was a monster come forth from her past. You were the puppet master behind the evil of her family, but Kyll didn't want to falter. When she did, her guild came for her. To remind her that she was a hero. That she was a savior of Eclipse Soul. Guild Master Zeno took you mistake, my luggage that was too heavy. Molded her into a great heavenly body mage. However," Einrich stopped as he was interrupted by the cocoon exploding into a pillar of white light. Einrich looked up at the light and smirked at the demon. "You can't touch her. She's going to be one of Zeno Sombras's acolytes and give her devotions to the Arcane Realm."

The light faded away, revealing Kyll floating in place. Her arms were spread with the palms up. The closed eyes mage's eyes slowly opened. Her green glowing eyes looked at Adromalech. However the one thing that stood out the most on the mage was the black lined butterfly wings. The tops were violet that spectrumed down into a deep blue. She raised her hands to the sky. "Papilion... Ultimum." Kyll said. As soon as she spoke the words she put her hands in front of her creating a magic circle. The circle exploded into several butterflies zooming towards the ground around the demon. Then white light flew up making another demons trap above him. "Begone... Deity of darkness..." Kyll said. The top circle zoomed down to the borrom circle. After they passed by Alexander's face his body would return to normal. Kyll sighed and floated down. The butterfly wings shattered into white butterflies. She lost her footing completely and fell down.

Einrich replied by catching her by Kyll's shoulders. "Woah there... You used up all your magic again."

"It's a normal occurrence, Master Einrich," Kyll said with a smile looking at Alexander. "Put me down... Check on him. I just sealed Adromalech away. I couldn't exorcise him. I'm no demon slayer."

Einrich shook his head. "He may have panicked seeing your families ultimate spell." He put Kyll over his shoulder then picked up Alexander's body. "Good job on the injuries by the way." He didn't get a reply back from Kyll. She had fallen asleep. He smiled warmly as he put Alexander over his other shoulder. "...If there was a god, I would yell at him for making me a father figure when I don't deserve to be one."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 2nd July 2014, 11:07 am

Adromalech laughed, they did exactly as planned. Exactly as he would expect them to, but now it was time for him to leave. Ultimum Pappillon left definite scars that take a while to heal. He however laughed the entire time for he had much more in store for them. Much more fun this way as well, watch as all their hope turned to ash. Their dreams turn to ash, but for now he would leave the host of a body to the two to take care of. There was no reason to break this toy yet, not when there was so many useful things for him to do. Like destroy his competition for example, that would always be a productive thing to do.

Alexander laid on the floor bleeding, but his vision fogging out. There was just a whisper in the wind and 2 butterflies flying in front of him: one red and one violet. The were flying in the gates of hell until there came Adromalech. The 2 sides fought, but the vision ended before the conclusion was drawn. Blood dripped from Alexanders body as it pooled to form the image of a single butterfly. Alexander's eyes were orbs of black as he muttered, "Find the crimson butterfly... born from the union of the Matron Butterfly... and the Seer of Miracles and Disaster.... Only by... their..." Alexander never did finish as he slipped into unconsciousness due to blood loss. What was it he was babbling about? Not even Alex knew, because nobody told him.

There was a brief moment of silence, but then an echo of demonic laughter echoed in the mind, body and soul of those that were there. It was one of utter elation that sent a chill to everything a mortal. It left the impression that something would go horribly wrong sooner than one thinks. A chilling whisperlike voice of Adromalech could be heard, "When did I ever say Kyll was going to be the tool for my victory? She served her purpose long ago, but her sister on the other hand will have plenty to do soon. And Einrich it's so funny that you are to say that, because if you didn't know... your the father. I am such a nice guy bringing family together like this, now you get to be Kyll's stepfather! Hehehehehehehe....."
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th July 2014, 10:37 pm

Einrich continued walking as he heard the chilling voice. He didn't show any emotion. This was the first time that he looked exactly like his closest and most trusted friend, Zeno. Sure he was surprised, but he didn't want to show his shock. He only kept it within him. He continued down the forest with the two passed out mages over his shoulders. He made his was up to the temple. Each step he took up the stairs was heavy. He carried to other grown adults. Finally, he was at the top where the barrier was. "Juang... Let me in..."

Immediately, the barrier opened revealing the hidden temple. Juang stood there and held his hands behind his back. "I have two kids, possibly a third now." Einrich said with a smirk. Juang stood at the gates crossing his arms. He held a closed eyes glare at him. "And yet you still give me that look."

"You know why we hide. It is not from the Cike. It is to protect our souls. Did he hurt our priestess?" Juang said, walking up and grabbing Kyll. He cradled the unconscious woman in his arms, sending a look of anger at Alexander. "Not HIM... HIM." Juang referred to the demon hanging over Einrich's shoulder.

Einrich and Juang walked along the pathways to their rooms. "No. He only tortured her psychologically. He did not reveal the truth to her yet. Juang..." Einrich paused and then stopped. "Or should I say Lei Wei, the first Healer. You need to keep that a secret from her. She carries the emotions of a seven year old."

Juang looked over at Einrich. "Do not call me by our patriarch's name. I may have his soul, I do not have his memories. I do not wish to keep secrets from one of the Wei Daughters. I do not wish to have her follow through your vision. If she were to give herself to the--" Einrich turned his face to Juang. He seemed to have a cold stare. The gold in his eyes shimmered as he glared at the man before him. Juang lowered his tone and looked back at the cosmic mage. "What?" Coldly came out of his mouth.

"You didn't say... Ya know." Einrich said giving a grin. Juang gave an aggravated sigh and continued down the halls. "What do you recommend?" He said with a smirk.

"I WOULD recommend that he train on meteor in this area, but he can't keep from damaging the temple." Juang sighed and put a hand in his bangs that stuck out. "Xao... I mean Kyll will have to keep him training in the woods. Einrich, you are to watch him and look out for him. He is YOUR prodigy. She will no longer be a part of this practice once Zeno puts his mitts around her magic." The two stopped walking and Juang entered a room. "I didn't prep the springs, there was no need to. You purified her right there. She'll sleep peacefully on her own."

The two then walked down the hallways. "Yes, he proves to have promise. I can't wait to offer him my name."

"Are you PREPARED for this?"

"Of course I am..." Einrich said with a smirk. "Zeno will be a great teacher to her when I'm gone. She lacks control. The masters of the Arcane... They will help if she surrenders herself to them." He looked at Juang. "If she were to take my abilities like I planned, she would die within days of trying to prevent all the disasters I see. She would feel prisoner to the visions and she would want to die."

"What makes HIM so special then..." Juang asked as they made their way outside. "Healing spring right?" He asked as they stood at a pathway.

Einrich nodded and the two turned right down the pathway. "He's special because he is clueless as to what is going on. Also, he lacks the selflessness to take on the entire world at one time." The two hit the springs. There were butterflies floating around. All of them in different luminescent colors. "Wake up, Kyll's student." Einrich said tossing him into the cold water. [color=pink]"Can't get you to bed til that body of your's is at one hundred percent."

"And I want to talk to you... Idiot." Juang said opening his red eyes. "I have a few rules for people like you in my presence, ya know."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 9th July 2014, 6:02 pm

Alexander was floating between land of living and death, one side the very pit of hell and the other an ugly yet beautiful world filled with potential. Whether it was good or evil was up to the individual to choose and Alexander looked at 2 divergent roads in the hypothetical sense. One the road of darkness and the other one of light, which one would he choose? He chose to rebel against the choices presented to him and carved a new path, one of his own between light and dark. Where the road would lead him, not even he knew. That was part of the fun though, not knowing.

His eyes were barely awake and listened to the pairs conversation, not fully comprehending what is going on. He did comprehend however being called stupid and with much strength and effort raised his left dominant hand and lifted a single middle finger at the man. He would kick his ass later and this talk about legacy was more than horses***. He barely knew the man and now he was expected to be part of his destiny? The next face that was brought up to him was unrecognizable, but he did what he elt was best for situation. He coughed blood straight into that persons face thinking it was Einrich, but how wrong he was...
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th July 2014, 6:31 pm

The black blood dripped down Juang's face. "Seriously?" Juang jumped into the spring and punched him in the stomach making Alexander cough blood in his face again. Juang then washed his face off then washed his face off in the spring. "If you're going spit blood on me. Make sure it's because I caused it. You stupid piece of-"

"Woah now Juang... You need to watch your mouth. You're a monk. Plus...." He smirked. Einrich pulled a fan out of a pocket and tapped Alexander on the head with it, then brought it up to his face and unfurled the fan, revealing the sister guild mark, Eclipse Soul, with his guild mark, Sprinting Fox, over it. "He's part of the twist of fate I'm making." His eyes turned to Juang. "Don't be so intolerant of him. After all, you are going to see more of him than me when my time comes."

Juang then reached over and pulled Alexander's cheeks as far out as he could. "Then it will be my pleasure to welcome him, ya know," Juang then clenched his teeth and spoke through them, "personally." He then let Alexander's facial tissue go letting them both snap into place and turned to make his way out of the sprin. Juang was soaked, cold, and angry. However, his face remained stoic. No emotion at all. The closed eyes monk wringed out his clothes and looked at the young mage. "I don't understand why you got lucky. Could be the right place at the wrong time. Could be the fact that Einrich likes to fool around with fate. However, I'm supposed to partner with you and make sure you get through your training without anymore hitches, ya know." Juang sighed. "As a witness you are to partner with those who have knowledge. Out of all of those that you have made contact with. I would be the least useful. However I know the art of healing that isn't holy nor is it dark. Priestess Kyll only knows the basics. Plus." He stomped his foot. "That fallen angel that you have brought into my temple has really ticked off a few of the elders, ya know. Keep her under wraps." He clenched his teeth as he finally surrendered to the facts that Alexander was now here and pretty much here to stay. "Any more rules that are broken will lead to the Priestess's excommunication. She has just found us. Do NOT mess this up... And don't say I didn't fight about this to the elders, ya know. I had to fight to get Kyll Wei back to us."

Einrich nodded. "Don't worry I won't take my eye off of either of them." He sat down by the spring and crossed his legs. "SO!" Einrich said breaking the ice between them. Einrich could see that they were both opposites. Both Juang and Alexander would not get to know each other if they don't get past their issues. However, those were meant for another time. "This is Juang Wei. He is the latest incarnation of Lei Wei. Remember that name. I don't need to tell you any reason as to why." Einrich then fanned himself and his gold eyes began to wander to Alexander. "Let me get this out of the way. One, you're not going to be able to fight this off. Two, you're going to wind up defeating Adromalech following this part of your pathway. Three, you're going to take over for me in the end. Finally four, you're going to see some sides to Kyll that you probably will never want anyone else but her guild master to see going on this road." He smirked and his eyes thinned. "Do you have any other questions?"

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 10th July 2014, 6:53 pm

Alexander made sure the second coughing of blood came out like napalm and burned the guys face. Not as hot as he would have liked, little to no no magic left in his veins. He disliked the man already, Alexander was already feeling pain as years of a forgotten nervous system flared back in check. It bloody hurt, but there was nothing he could do. It  was like rediscovering his life all over again, but only to have it taken away from him. He was hot, even hotter than he was accustomed to. The healing magic was too much and the demonic possessing by Adromalech woke something inside of him. His eyes were like slits and he could smell the taint, but  not on the outside. Instead the taint came from himself an that caused him to groan. This was stronger than any taint he had previously from a possession.

He looked to the side where Faith was crying and he smiled, she worried about him too much. Was it due to her depending on him for food or actual concern remained to be seen. He sighed and looked at his forearm, black demonic scales grew out of them which caused Alexander to sigh. There was no more point hiding his bloodline, but otherwise hated that a piece of his true self came out. He chuckled, "So I guess it is becoming clear why Adromalech chose me. He needed someone of demonic blood to contain his power. Originally he was after my sister, but I got in the way and was taken instead. I changed a fate by doing that and suffered for it. So what makes you think that you can change fate for the better? You have a game behind this and I believe that you should at least tell me what it is." Alexander had more than enough bullcrap for one night as he still laid in the ground looking straight up. There were things on his mind that he kept to himself.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:54 am