Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex) Empty Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Post by Zeon 28th May 2014, 8:11 am

Alexander was in Midi, the vacationing country of Earthland. The land of Bushido, honor and so many damn tourists. Each one a rich snob that used this place as their vacationing playground to throw their money around. No wonder why so many people were assassination targets here, they painted giant bull’s-eyes on their backs. However he was not here to cause trouble for once, but to hunt a demon in this area. There was little evidence of its wake, but mutilated corpses and the scent that Alexander committed to memory. He would not leave Midi until his prey was gone from this world and back to hell where it belonged. He had witnessed the pain that they caused, the empty promises and damnation that they caused. He should know, he was a victim of one such case. He still wore the scars of his encounter with demon physically, mentally, socially and spiritually. It was a taint that would never quite wash away…

He spent the whole day searching for said clues about the demon’s presence, but the clues were dead ends. He was all over the country with his pet Fallen Angel looking for a hint or clue to stop the violence. There was none except that confirmation that it was in a small town, but it was getting late. The Demon Slayers cautious attitude (or paranoia) would not allow him to sleep in a hotel like a normal person. Alexander did not know how far the taint went, but risking exposing himself would be a detriment.

So when Alexander heard about an abandoned temple in the top of some stairs, he walked straight up. Faith the chibi Fallen Angel already falling asleep in his warm jacket pocket, warmed by his natural body heat. This caused Alexander to smile as he jogged up the steps, regulating the breathing. Why didn’t he simply fly up? Because he would light the sky like a comet, alerting his presence to the demon. Alexander could not afford that. The jog up the steps was long, but uneventful. There was no breaks, no stop for water or any sign of stopping. Just a clean run up the stairs and to the top. Alexander chuckled at the view of the sunset the temple view gave. It was a beautiful view and fitted perfectly with the setting sun. The orchids littered the field and the lake was pristine, but what caught his senses however was the presence of a magical barrier. This caught Alexander’s curiosity, but was it his business? It did not really matter, there was a demon on the loose, and so Alexander placed his thumb on the barrier and used the most precise of his magic to burn a small hole for it. He then looked into the hole he had made, but did not need to. The smell of sweet holy energy permeated in that air, this was not going to be it. The holy energies would have made the demon obvious to see by even the most amateur of mages. The man sighed and started to walk away.

What came next was going to change his life forever…
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex) Empty Re: Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Post by Aria Beleren 28th May 2014, 12:36 pm

A cloaked figure appeared next to him. Alexander could see the profile to the face. Obviously it was masculine and the skin was fair looking. The man's cloak was brown with a marking on the back. If Alexander looked closely, he would see the Eclipse Soul identifier with a tribal fox arched over the top. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," a deep voice came from his mouth. He looked at the barrier and put a hand on it. Like a wall. "The monks of the Wei Temple would not appreciate you making them seen to their enemies." The man looked forward. "They keep an abandoned temple as a disguise for what is really inside. Only those who can perform their hereditary magic can enter. If someone actually destroys the barrier all those who are awake and guarding will go forward and take down the intruder."

He turned his face towards Alexander. "We wouldn't want you taking down an entire army of guards that this family needs... or... Would you rather deal with the senseless fighting because you stuck your nose where you don't belong." The man's golden eyes began to glow through the shadowing of his cloak. He gave a smirk and turned back to the barrier. He looked at the hole and sighed. "Let's close this up before the monks find out what happened here." He put his hand over the hole and the barrier returned. "What brings you to the Wei Temple, Midi's hidden temple of healing?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex) Empty Re: Butterflies, Demons and Slayers! Oh my! (Kyll and Alex)

Post by Zeon 28th May 2014, 8:10 pm

Alexander sighed and turned around to leave the temple, preferably off the beaten path and make a campsite for the night. Then it be off to make some Venison stew for the night over rice, making a simple yet quite tasty meal. All he needed to do was set a campsite and start cooking as he decided what his next move would be attracting this demon. Temple would be safe, but where would the demon be hiding then? Alexander however jumped upon hearing a voice behind him. How did he sneak behind me? Did I miss him because his smell was disguised by the sweet smell of the temples Holiness? This caused Alexander to raise his eyebrow slightly in surprise, but kept his composure for most part. Freaking out was never the solution after all, but now he had to invent a story. Funny thing though was that in a way it was kind of his business to invade other people’s privacy to defend them from a greater evil. Not like anyone else could know about it though so it put him in these interesting situations.

Alexander answered, “Just looking for a particular someone. I have been having problems finding him and thought may be in the temple. I was wrong though, so I will leave them in peace.” Alexander would turn to walk away from this scene before more attention was placed on himself. He was not going to fight, that was pointless after all when a greater evil was at Midi. Despite everything that happened, there was a silent determination in his aura. Like if he had a goal and would accomplish it no matter the cost to himself.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th May 2014, 9:07 pm

"You won't find him..." Einrich said still staring at the barrier. "I'm quite certain you would be able to learn something of use here. Maybe.. Information." Einrich looked at Alexander and gave a simple grin. "I have a key that can get us in with out a fight." His golden eyes peered at him. "I can open this place up for you and you can ask the monks if they have seen anything. The Wei Clan is a very reasonable clan." He looked at Alexander. "Besides... I see something in you that is very curious to me. You seem to walk a path similar to mine. However I see a little bit more chaos on your end then mine." Einrich gave a simple "heh."

Einrich looked back at the vacant purple temple disguise. He stared at it by putting his hand on the barrier revealing the tattoo of the same marking as the one on the back of his cloak. He stared at the temple as if he could see through it. "This place remains so quiet. Plus SHE needs to come back for a visit too."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 30th May 2014, 1:34 am

Alexander had to stop for a small bit, he seriously doubted that a group of sequestered monks would know where the location of a demon was. There was no way in hell that they were going to know what he hunted and where it was. There was little reason to interrupt these meditations in the first place. It did not matter that they were reasonable or judging, in the end they would not be able to help him succeed in doing his job. That was not what caused him to pause in his tracks. It was the mention of paths that he walked in, did this man letting on more than he was telling? That was actually bad, Alexander did not like his personal life being meddled with his personal life. They tended to be dead for the most part or worse. He did not want to drag any more people into his way of life.

Alexander was annoyed, but curious at the same time. The Slayer stopped in his tracks upon his words of somebody needed to go back for a visit, almost as if Alexander was supposed to know who she was.  Alexander turned around and said with a chuckle in his voice, “Heh, so I am chaotic. What did you expect people to be in this crazy world? Me be the product of order and sanity? Nah, life is more fun like this.” His words were simply deflecting the words the eccentric man was saying, but his eyes betrayed Alexander. They were eyes were those of someone that was dead (figuratively speaking),  and found a reason to be a amongst the living. Flames that have been rekindled and a fire had just started.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 2nd June 2014, 12:59 pm

Einrich grabbed his hood with both hands and then pulled it down slowly. He revealed a pale skinned regal face with a warm grin. He had pale pink hair that was rather messy looking. This man had been traveling for quite some time. His golden eyes seemed to pierce into Alexander's soul. "Chaos is needed in life. With out chaos there would be no day." Einrich said. He then looked back at the barrier. "Tell me," he put a hand on the barrier, "with all of the magic in the world, one could say they were the most powerful mage, but never TRULY find happiness. Why would one just want to stop learning altogether? Why not learn to respect the world around you? Why not take in what this universe has to offer?" Einrich glanced over to Alexander with the same stoic, warm smile. "To be honest, and extremely honest, a mage would only come to this barrier seeking out answers. When I appear to those who cannot enter I offer them a choice."

Einrich's smile changed to that of a mischievous grin. "Your first option is to walk away and never speak of this place again. Your second option is to come into the open areas of the Temple and learn some of my knowledge from my pupil and myself." He then put his hands behind his back. "You may pass my lessons down to anyone you feel like." Einrich gave a closed mouth hm with a smile. "So which choice will you make. To walk away from skills that control the heavenly forces or to hone your skills more as a mage."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th June 2014, 9:05 am

Alexander chuckled slightly at a comment, the man was right in one regard though. Was he happy? He would claim that he was, but only cause he found his sister again. Now she was grown up and he was stuck I the past. Happiness was not a luxury for him, but his sacrifice would deprive others of loss. That is what he told himself every day. Still there was a sense of emptiness that he lived on a daily basis that came from hunting alone. That and his isolation was bringing out his inner demon out in the open, it was almost rampaging out on a daily basis on the slightest thing that angered him. Alexander said, “There is no strongest mage, those that claim it are liars and braggarts. The world tends to have a way of putting these braggarts in their place.” He had read history of how the mighty have fallen and of those that abused their powers were put to the sword.

Alexander looked out into the town underneath and then into the temple. He had to weigh in advantages and disadvantages of doing it. Mostly was it worth putting the monks at risk for Alexander’s own safety? From what the man said, they were trained to fight… Were they prepared for demons if he accidentally brought a trail back here? The deciding factor ended up being when a loud rumble came from his stomach. He had not eaten for last 2 days due to his hunting and thus he finally got hungry. Chuckling under his breath he brought a hand out, “My name is Alexander Zenneth by the way. And well it won’t hurt to try it out at least, but let me tell you one thing. I can never truly be happy, but am at peace that in my suffering others are spared my life.”
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th June 2014, 1:12 pm

Einrich let out a hardy opened mouth laugh. He couldn't help but do so when he heard such heroics. "Yes... My time is rather short too. Which is why I wish to pass my knowledge and have my pupil take in a student of her own for a bit." He gave a mischievous smile. "My name is Einrich Flandre. It is a pleasure to meet you. Time to bring in my pupil now." He snapped his fingers.

A flash of light appeared beside Einrich and a pale skinned body fell to the ground. "Oof... I swear that bath always has issues." Kyll said. She opened her eyes then looked up to see Einrich and then Alexander standing in front of her. Her entire body turned red as she had figured out what had happened. Kyll immediately stood up and sent a blast of heavenly energy in her fist in the form of an upper cut. "M-M-M-M-M-M-MASTER EINRICH!!!" The naked closed eyes mage gripped her fist and cracked her knuckles. The mentor flew up in the air and then landed gracefully on his feet. Kyll stomped her bare feet to the ground. "YOU ABUSE YOUR SEER MAGIC AROUND ME ALL THE TIME!!! I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS MASTER!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

"Woah woah woah Kyll... Your confidence has grown a bit. You sure you're going to be alright using your signature kicks in front of this young man here?" Einrich pointed towards Alexander who must've turned around when he saw a naked woman fall out of a ball of light.

Kyll looked over at Alexander then went to her knees covering her chest and lower body. "I'm going to kill you Master Einrich. After you get my clothes over here. You never EVER port me around when it is convenient to me... You know that?" She then looked around and blinked. "I'M IN M-M-M-M-M-M-MIDI?! HOW IN THE UNIVERSE DID I GET OUT HERE?!" Kyll looked back at her mentor. "NEVER MIND THAT!!! JUST..." She put a hand on the barrier and charged it. A seal with a butterfly in the center spun around and the temple itself was revealed. It was far more magical than what was put in front of them. There were floating purple orbs and the temple was trimmed in gold. "JUANG!!" Kyll screamed out.

"You don't have to scream, ya know," a monk appeared beside Kyll with some clothes. "Priestess, you can't kill your teacher yet. You're obviously weaker than him, ya know." Kyll snatched the clothes and hobbled off to her changing room. "Seeing that it's just you and Einrich, I'll have to trust ya, ya know. So follow Einrich to the open areas in the back of the temple, ya know." Juang walked up to Kyll and picked her up throwing her over his shoulders. "You need to get changed fast, Priestess, ya know."

"Ah.. Kyll has such an interesting family. Come on in let's go check this place out." Einrich walked through the barrier into the temple grabbing Alexander by the back of his collar. He walked up the stairs that lead to the temple and opened the doors. He walked down the halls and finally made it to the back doors. He opened them up revealing a yellow mountain range with purple orbs floating by. "I'm certain the water here heals. So if you have anyone who is in need of anything. Bring Kyll with you." He looked over towards Kyll's quarters. "You know she hates dark mages, but she has a heart. I taught her that in my guild." His golden eyes warmed as he stared at the lake. "We are all about balance, her and I. However she doesn't understand that balance will not be a part of her life if she continues down the path."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 4th June 2014, 2:32 pm

The Flame Demon Slayer opened a flask of whiskey as the next course of action was done. Alexander eyes opened wide as a flash of light appeared before him and beautiful lady appeared him… A beautiful naked lady in fact. This caused Alexander to cough and choke on the whiskey and hunch slightly. He then turned around to not stare at the woman. He had a small amount of modesty and wanted to preserve the ladies honor. That and it was embarrassing to be choking to death on the contents of his own canteen. He listened quietly at their conversation between the 2, it was like watching a Bosco sitcom in a ways. However he did not come here to laugh at this scene, but instead was going to take the first few steps to walk away from this scene. He did not get far as he was grabbed by the back of his jacket collar and pulled back in. Apparently he was not going to get away so easily.

Alexander followed the man down the serene temple and passed the water. He was watching everything silently and with those determined eyes of his. The place smelled as sweet as angel cake to Alexander, in tune with the places holiness. It also caused him to have a slight irritating feel to his skin, but replied “I remember her from the Blue Pegasus tournament with her frying pan. Well she does not have to worry about me though.” He was dodging the question whether he was light or dark, let him form his own opinion in that regard.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th June 2014, 6:41 am

Einrich stood with Alexander, keeping quiet. He took out a fan from his cloak sleeve and began fanning himself with it. Einrich sighed as he looked up at the peach skies. Finally a thump was heard on the wooden walk ways behind him. There stood Kyll in her normal outfit of the blue and white gi with her black body suit. She wore a pair of white leather boots and a pair of white leather gloves. Both sets carried a blue jewel on the center top part of the articles. She pulled her glove so that it was completely on her hand. "Alright, Einrich what am I doing here," Kyll said as she wrapped her hair into a long cloth covered pony tail. "And don't say I'm visiting. Juang told me you were up to something."

"I want you to take on a pupil. He may be stronger than you, but I'm certain with your magic you could--"

"No..." Kyll said immediately. She walked up to Einrich and put a finger on to his chest then poked him. "We both know that the reason I came to you was to learn to CONTROL my powers that were forced on to me." Kyll glared at Einrich and looked back at Alex. "I'm sorry, my mentor seems to get others involved in trying to 'better' me."

"This is not an option, Kyll. You're going to teach him some of my knowledge.. Whether you want to or not." Einrich said compacting the fan and touching his chin with it.

"Fine... I'll just sit over here in this cherry blossom then." Kyll said jumping up into the lowest branch. "I told you I never wanted Heavenly Body Magic to begin with. Even though Juang calls me Priestess, we all know that I'm not one, I'm supposed to be the rank of a monk here."

"Come now Kyll, get out of your funk. You're just as valuable as a priestess here. You have hit that level where you need to mentor someone to truly get the understanding of your magic." Enrich said. He put a hand through his bangs and then let out a sigh. "It's what Archer would've wanted. It's what Kalister, your mother would've wanted."

Kyll turned her head and frowned. She looked down at Alexander. "Not sure he can handle the beliefs though."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th June 2014, 12:19 pm

Alexander watched the 2 fighting long enough, he was tired and hungry. The conversation was going nowhere and the 2 were arguing like a married couple. So it the meantime while the 2 were distracted he got a pot, filled it with water from the pouch and put some vegetables in. Apparently Kyll and he had something in common, they did not choose the magic that were given to them. He listened to every word that was spoken, but made no point to bump in. He was too hungry to do so anyways, and he needed to light the campfire anyways. A small orb of white fire formed in his hands as he put it on the ground and acted like a campfire without need of wood. A useful trick he learned, but it had little combat use involved. Peering in the pot, he wished he had some kind of meat to go with it. Potatoes would have to do for now. Maybe he will hunt for venison later.

Alexander sat back and relax as he watched the night sky and watched the stars for a bit and enjoyed the clear skies. Cities and towns were too polluted to enjoy a scenery like this. He looked back at Kyll when she said he could not handle the teachings. He gave a small shrug and said, “You never know until you try it. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step after all.” He then increased the heat of his flames and let the water boil. It looked like boiled vegetables for dinner tonight, but at least they would be enhanced in flavor thanks to the fire. His magic was funny like that.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th June 2014, 1:56 pm

Kyll looked down at Alexander. "Alright fine..." She said jumping out of her tree and pulling the pot off of the flame. "There are a few rules you have to follow until you've mastered the first basic spell. Once you get your first spell you can make spells on your own from here on. Let me advise you, that it's going to take a bit. Probably a few days for you to get it." Kyll looked at the flames. "1. No magic other than Heavenly Body, only during training though. The fastest way to learn this magic is to do all chores with out magic or all cooking with out magic. The purpose of this rule is to teach you control. When I first acquired my magic, I had issues controlling my strength. I broke a lot of things. When my guild master " She then moved her happy composed face over to Zenneth's. "So put out the flames. Rule 2. No healing. Only way to toughen the body is to take in all the pain, and finally Rule 3. No meat. The monks here are vegan. When learning Heavenly Body magic, you MUST... YOU MUST... Eat only the foods of the earth. You are to let animals die on their own, decay to the ground, and then eat the vegetables that the Universe has gifted you with. Once you have an understanding of Meteor, you are allowed to take down animals. However, you must never EVER use Meteor to take down your prey. Now with you other magic... the white flames. You can totally use that if you want. However I'm more of a traditionalist. By the way, your training started as soon you said a proverb."

Kyll put her hands on her hips and looked at the flames. "Put them out..." Kyll's stomach growled as she looked down at the ground then kicked at the grass. Where is Juang. Suddenly the light blue haired monk walked out with a couple trays of their food. He smiled and put them down on the ground. Kyll looked down at the trays. She picked one up and handed it to Alexander. "Here... It's mostly vegetables and tofu, but it's pretty decent." She sat down and began to eat her's. "So..." Kyll said with a smirk. "You DO understand that you're going to be in a bit of pain." Kyll looked over at Einrich.

Einrich smiled warmly. "I didn't have to do this with Kyll, because my first student sort of performed this act," he reached into the sleeve of his cloak and pulled out a black folded piece of cloth. If unfolded it would be a sleeveless black body suit. "It will accentuate your build." Einrich said with a closed mouth giggle. He handed the folded body suit to Alexander. "Alexander you're going to need this. For certain."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th June 2014, 5:29 pm

Alexander looked at the pot that was taken from him, he looked at Kyll just a bit annoyed. He was cooking that for crying out loud! He felt a slight bit of demonic anger build up, his eyes glowed red for a second and his pupils turning into slits. Alexander was not amused that it happened, but a plate of food was brought towards him and it stopped almost as soon that it started. He was too hungry to stay angry at Kyll or anyone else. Oddly enough he did not even complain that there was no meat or the taste of tofu. He just did not want the vegetables to go to waste. He had seen people starving and begging to eat that the ‘feast’ that he made. To have it taken away and thrown aside was wasteful, but there was another concerning thing to consider. The pot had a metal handle and thus was as hot as boiling water itself. He wondered how long it would take before her hands burned or she dropped it.

He took the clothes that were given to him and looked at them. This was going to take some getting used to, but did not complain. He took off all of his clothes one by one, until he was butt naked. It revealed enough scars to make people wonder how he could have survived it. There was burns, gashes, stabbing and other wounds that could only be described as pure torture. Alex then casually put the clothes on, he had no shame of his own body. Looking up at Kyll he said, “You have no idea what is true pain do you? Nothing you do will ever match what I have gone through, what I live through every day as I remember my past.” He put the jacket and pants over the skin tight clothes and silently complained to himself how it cropped up his ass.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th June 2014, 10:52 pm

Alexander took off his clothes in front of her and immediately she turned around and blushed. "I'm... taken you know?" Kyll said obviously lying. "You should change where you're not in front of a lady." Kyll sighed as she heard the zipper going up. Kyll turned around and he told her that she never experienced that pain. Then he talked about pasts. Kyll's eyes opened as she flashed back to her coming to dead bodies around her. She sighed and shook her head. Einrich gave me my last name for a reason. She thought. She felt a surge of pain to her hands and put the pot down on the ground. She took her gloves off revealing the burns. They healed up immediately. "Mighty hot..." Kyll said with a smile.

"Is that so..." Kyll smirked as she walked up to him. "Then enjoy this pain." She put her hands on the sides of his head. Her thumbs her on his temples and her fingers her wrapped towards the back of heads. Her glowing green eyes opened. "Einrich believes that the Universe chose you to walk on his teachings and he wants to give you Heavenly Body Magic." She looked him in the eyes and a magic seal with a star appeared under them. It spun clockwise, slowly. "Let's get your first part of training done right now then." She spoke her incantation:

"Life, Death, Reincarnation
    The galaxies flow through you,
    Gain the knowledge of Space and the Heavenly Bodies to use as your weapon."

Immediately a surge of cosmic energy entered into his body. He would've felt as if he looked into the sun itself and be blinded by it. Alexander's sight would turn completely white. His body would burn within from with in. The heat of all the stars in the universe had entered into his body. The suit was meant as a safety precaution to keep that magic locked within him. Upon feeling the burns his body would suddenly fall to the ground feeling the gravity of all of the planets at once. While he was being crushed, he would hear the sounds of explosions all around him. As if meteors had continued to crash into him blisters from the heat of the stars would form on his face. "Not that you could hear me anyway. Try hearing your own flesh rip from the inside of your back. Wings... are not the most awesome thing in the world." Kyll said catching his body and laying him down on the ground. "We will just add the constant suffering of hunger to this 'pain' as well."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 16th June 2014, 5:21 am

"Oh s***, I was asking for it."

Alexander stared at nothing but white, his eyes stinging from the brightness of the stars. His ears being death from the explosions that could be heard. The pain was bad, excruciating even. However Alexander did not make a noise, for it was not the worse pain he had ever felt. Not even when it felt like his insides were burning did he even make a sound. He was too stubborn and too prideful to show that sort of weakness. It was also because his sense of touch was dulled, but the defining thing was that Alexander had spent 5 years in hell. And with that experience he growled out, "There are worse things in life than physical pain. However I get the feeling you already know that." It would be a while until he could hear a response.

The bad thing out of all of this was Alexander had a dulled sense of touch, so he figured that the increased gravity was part of a test to stay up. Which he attempted to stubbornly do even when whole planets were weighing on his shoulders. Did he quit? No. Did he eventually go down? Yes. In fact all that could be heard was CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK as the bones in his legs fractured in 5 different places and caused Alexander to fall flat on his face. Alexander however did not feel it, because of the spell that was cast on him.

Boy was he going to feel it when he got out of it.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 16th June 2014, 5:47 am

Kyll attempted to pick his body up, but that wasn't going to happen, he was too heavy with out her meteor spell. Kyll sighed and looked at Einrich. Einrich got up and walked over to the body on the ground and gently lifted him off the ground. "Master, be careful... he has broken bones..." Kyll said.

"You did too, did I have a sleigh to put you in? No... We'll just wrap up the wounds as soon as we get him to his quarters." Einrich said with a smile. The two walked into the temple and down the halls to a single room with a futon in it. He laid the mage down on his back and tossed Kyll the first aid kit. "You're job, not mine..." Einrich said with a warm smile and walked out of the room. "You know my teachings and guidance very well," Einrich looked inside. "What I want from this is for you to bring a more refreshed and renewed look on your teachings. You understand that right?"

Kyll didn't answer, she just started to work on his injuries. Kyll smiled as she looked down on Alexander. "You're rather lucky, you know that? When I was in this much pain it took me more than a month to fully recover. Mainly because I was a corrupted being." Kyll put a hand on his head. She felt as if she put her hand on a stove top on high. "Ouch... You have a very high fever. Flame magic usually increases the body temperature, but it's normally not this hot..." She sighed as she walked out to prepare some water. Einrich walked back. "He's wrapped up and splinted, please look after him while I get some cold water for his fever."

Einrich walked in the room and sat across the bed. "Well hello again..." Einrich said knowing he would probably be over his blindness and deafness by then. "You must have over heard her speaking to you like you were still blind and deaf."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 22nd June 2014, 7:46 pm

Alexander was dreaming from the unconscious state he was in. The fires of hell were burning into his soul and the cuts from demon metal gashed flesh, bone... soul. The pain of losing those that he cared for, a family that he barely remembered. Now there was the pain again, this time bleak emptiness. There was a soothing voice that caused him to wake up, for a few seconds there was demonic slit in his pupils again before they receded. For a second she thought it was a demon trick, until he a numbing pain. He just casually said in a monotone voice, "Ow." As soon as she left for water though was when he looked at the old man and said, "Not really, Rune Knight nurses did the same thing. I am used to it by now... however this state is unacceptable... Give me a few minutes."

What Kyll would hear is a loud crack that echoed down the halls. And another sickening crack as Alexander grabbed his leg and started snapping his bones back into place and applying the splint to be tighter. Alexander needed to be functional, to be combat ready at all times and while even being in bed did he want be ready for danger. Trouble always seemed to follow him everywhere he went. He was too driven to let weakness get better of him. To fail others in a way that he would witness more death of those he cared for. His eyes were pained, but hardened. In fact to those that looked closely, it would seem more like his window to his soul was shattered and recently put together again.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd June 2014, 11:06 pm

Einrich winced at the sound of the bones cracking together. He shook his head. He was silent for a moment. "Hmm... Kyll is taking a bit longer than usual." He closed his golden eyes. Then held out his hand. "I wonder what could be keeping her from bringing the water." A ball swirled around over his hand then turned into an orb. Within the orb a picture formed. Kyll was standing in front of Juang, being confronted by him. "Ah yes, the meddling cousin. Juang Wei is one of those who can't stand to see those in his family within the threat of being hurt. I wonder what is going to happen with my student."

"I can't accept this, ya know," Juang said putting his hand on his heart. The closed eyes mage looked towards Kyll with a stressed face. "He's not worthy to step foot onto our holy grounds, Priestess."

"First, why do you keep calling me a priestess, cousin? Second, was I not welcome to these holy grounds as well? I mean you guys were the ones to have forged the weapon that my dead mother purified or was it the Cike Clan?" Kyll opened her green eyes and glared at the blue haired man. "Is it not in your rites that we heal those in need?"

"He will hurt you, Priestess. Just like the others like him with an aura like that, ya know." Juang said dodging the questions. "Why would you call a stranger a friend? Just because Einrich chose him?" Juang opened his eyes revealing the glowing red. "You are one of us now, Priestess."

Kyll's face twisted to an aggravated looked. "No..." Kyll said with a glare. She had been holding a bowl of cold water and a rag the entire time. She slammed it down on a counter and walked up. She grabbed his collar and then slammed him against the wall. "I am not a part of you, and I'm not a part of Einrich's guild anymore. You dumped my mother to the curb when she needed help the most and then you sent her soul to all corners of the earth with that sword only to have it purified to save me. ME. Only me! Then you send my messenger owl with a message to tell me I'm back in the family." Kyll slammed his body up again. She closed her eyes as tears began to fall. "You're not the one to judge who has the right to step on these grounds anyone. You see what I'm wearing?" Kyll waited for a reply. She shook Juang again if he was paying attention. Juang placed his hands on her wrists and nodded. "It's the first sign I was ever a part of a bigger picture than your tiny world. This is the suit my mentor and guild master, Master Einrich, gave me. He told me that I was to continue his legacy. I'm not one of you monks or priestesses. I'm a Heavenly Body Mage. I'm a beacon of light for those who want to understand the chaos, order, and peace of the universe. My name is Kyll Vie. I'm not Kyll Wei, I'm not Kyll Rhiannon Greaters of Era, and I'm most definitely NOT Kyll Rhiannon Crawford. My master and mentor gave me my name. Now. Knowing that my name is Kyll. Call me that, I'm not a 'Priestess' here."

Juang gulped and nodded. Kyll smiled as she put him down. She let out a sigh and grabbed the bowl of water with a rag. She then walked down the halls. Her talking with Juang made it so she didn't hear any bone cracking. She was so angry. The cheerful mage never lost her patience, but Juang just kept pushing her buttons.

Meanwhile, Einrich looked over at Alexander. "Wow, you have a lot of information to use against my student there now, huh." He laughed and closed his eyes. "Though a vision told me she wouldn't be able to carry out my legacy. It seems an 'Eclipse' is coming for her." Einrich waved his hand and the orb disappeared as Kyll came walking into the door with the bowl in hand.

"What's this about visions?" She looked to see Alexander in the bed with his eyes open. "Ignore him when he speaks of visions." She sighed. "Ugh I wasted time playing nurse and you seem to be ready to function." Kyll put the bowl down and grabbed Einrich by the collar dragging him out. "You... go away. I have something I need to do." Einrich laughed as he disappeared.

Kyll dusted her hands off and began to search around the room. "Come on... It's got to be around her somewhere." Kyll put her hands on the walls and then suddenly one sunk in to a square. "I knew it. Just like my home in the Phoenix Mountains. Master Zeno, you're not as creative as I thought you where." The floor split open and lead to a stair way down. "Okay... Let's go." Kyll grabbed Alexander by the arm and took him down the stairs and through some tunnels. The two stopped at a fork. Kyll put a hand on the wall then charged it with her butterfly magic. An arrow glowed on the walls. "This way..." The two continued forward as soon as the made it into a cave just outside of the temple barriers. "Alright... Let's go hunting." Kyll said with a smile. "With your new found abilities."

Kyll had officially started her training with Alexander.

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 24th June 2014, 9:34 pm

Alexander winced slightly at the pain he caused himself in order to be functional again, but it was not enough. The pain was not what has limiting him, it was his body that gave up on him. His mind was too stubborn to let that stop him. He sat down and listened to the conversation and decided that she had just as much problems than he did. Not like him, but more of a crisis of identity. There was subtle signs that could be seen, cracks in her faith. It won’t be long until she made a major decision that would change her life forever, to establish her own identity. Alexander stated, “You may not be far off…” It was none of his concern what to think about it, but the man Einrich was sad? What was he sad about? It was as if he was… No it couldn’t be… Maybe Mister Einrich and he were more similar than he thought, but he did not agree with the spying. He was better than that after all…

Alexander got up and silently followed Kyll, but wondered about his talk of visions. He heard of such oracles or vision seers, if that was the case then why did he choose him? What was his destiny then? Was it something worth training him in Heavenly Body Magic or was it something else? He was a man struggling with his own Inner Demons and guilt from sins that his hands will forever be stained with. The screams, pain and suffering that he had inflicted in the name of survival. There was no way that his destiny ever be of the light. And if that was the case then what calamity would he have created? What was the reason this man wanted to create a disaster? He however had one comment to say, “Well your master needs to stop spying on you, because that is kind of creepy. Why do I get an image he peeks at you in the shower?” He was of course joking around slightly aas he checked his pocket. Faith was still asleep beside all that’s happened. Damn fallen angels need their beauty sleep I guess.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 24th June 2014, 9:59 pm

Kyll glared at Alex as he mentioned that. She sighed as she skipped over his words about her mentor. "Don't take that man so lightly, he's quite the mage. I mean he found me and saved my life... twice." Kyll said with a smile. "So... Something easy." She looked forward to see a deer. "Okay," Kyll whispered and looked at Alexander. "Just so you know. I love veal too. Now that it's the monk's time to eat... We will be free to actually get our own dinner. The rules only go on the compound and that's it. Other wise we're golden out here." Kyll giggled. "Plus it's the best way we can do our training. It's how Einrich taught me to control my meteor. The only time I could use that spell was when he took me hunting with him." She looked to see that the deer was still there. "So..." She whispered. "You have been gifted with the power of the universe. Cosmic bodies and all the science and physics that belong to space. That includes gravity. The first spell you learn is Meteor. Now you have to be very careful. I don't want to use all of my healing spells just yet. Close your eyes." She watched him do so. "Listen to the roar, the chaos of the stars that shine upon you. Let the pressure of the flares course through you. Channel it. Use the rhythm of the heavens to give you the strength and the speed to go after that deer and take it down with you bare hands."

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 24th June 2014, 11:25 pm

Alexander was silent in the whole explanation and the stretch of the rules, but felt like that was cheating. Well maybe it was for the sake of keeping these Midi priests from ripping out his head or something. He remembered that conversation from before, how again he was rejected from society. It was something he was used to by now, but now it was training time. He smiled slightly at the ladies giggle, just another person wearing a mask to hide all her insecurities and troubles. He looked at the deer and sighed, relaxing himself so that he did not do anything stupid. Stress can cause magic to backfire, especially when using it for first time.

Alexander closed his eyes, listened and heard the stars in the process, the dance that they had in the night sky. The beauty of destruction through supernovas, of the self-destruction in comets and the dances around the sun. He muttered quietly, “Okay then so gently does i-“ And with that he took off like a rocket 10,000 feet into the air, his eyes opening wide as he tried to regain control. He stopped channeling for a brief second before realizing how high he was up. Slightly panicking he activated it again, but this time it propelled him straight down at 12,000 mph and into the deer. There was nothing left of the magic beast except a blood stain and a 50 feet wide crater where it once stood. Alexander suffering from internal bleeding and barely was conscious as the world blacked out.

However someone small had come out of his pocket and started flying out. Faith had finally woken up and all it took was a near death incident on his master. Her purple wings flew up in the air as she started to worry about what was happening. The chibi fallen angel flew around until she saw Kyll and in tears asked, “Whathappened?Ishegoingtobeallright?Whydidn’thewakemeup?” Yes the chibi fallen angel was in a panic.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th June 2014, 7:49 am

Kyll's eyes opened wide as she watched he pull the same moves she did, but she scratched her head. "Oh man..." Kyll said to herself as he fell to the ground. "This is going to be harder than I thought." Then came the miniature flying person. "Ah... I should have said... No pets." Kyll said, looking at the angelic creature. The angel then proceeded her panic attack. "He's going to be fine... He's just very unlucky. He's of way higher rank than I was when I first started learning this." She looked around. There was no Einrich in sight. He did tell me to expect to use no healing magic, but we are outside of the temple now. Kyll thought as she walked up to the now unconscious Alexander. "Alright..." Kyll stretched left and right and popped her back. "Let's get cracking..."

Kyll got on her knees next to Alexander's body. She held her hands over his body. A magic circle appeared under both of her hands and white translucent butterflies floated over each and every single one of his injuries. "Aaaaah..." Kyll sighed concentrating. It had been a while since Kyll used her magic to heal someone else. Most of the time it was Akryn because he would come back beaten up. "It's so nice to do something for someone else outside of Eclipse Soul for a change." Kyll smiled as she finished. She looked down to see a pentacle spinning. Her eyes opened out of shock as she jumped back. Kyll sighed and looked around for Einrich again. "That sly..." Kyll took in a deep breath. "fox..." Kyll stood there and waited for Alexander to come to. "Look little tiny angel girl. I know you really like your master, but I have several questions for him now. Especially when I have a demon in my midsts." Kyll gripped her fist as she remembered acquiring her healing magic. I know this one isn't Loros, he doesn't have an icey feel to him.

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 25th June 2014, 11:31 am

Alexander was on ground, unable to move. Mostly because his spine was not where it properly should be. He stayed in bottom motionless as Kyll’s magic did its work. Coughing out blood he saw his angel fly out and ask Kyll for help. He was glad that she was not hurt, but what about him? Howwas he going to get up and fight demons anymore? How was he going to live? The injuries were already too severe for Faith to fix with her power. Faith’s healing only went so far after all, she was weakened after the fall. He closed his eyes and blacked out.

Faith flew slightly closer to Kyll and started crying, she was hurting Alexander after all who was nice enough to let her feed off his holy energies to survive on earth. So what was she going to do? She sweated slightly and said, “He is not a demon! He is the Flame Demon Slayer, so maybe it’s causing your magic to sense him as a demon?” Immediately she went into pain, a minor headache for commiting the sin of lying, but not in way Kyll may think. However knowing that she was busted changed her story, “Hes human, but his soul has a piece of a demon inside of him that he fights daily to keep his humanity…” She did not suffer from a headache, but was not budging on what demon it was, because it would put Alexander in danger if wrong person knew and she didn’t trust this lady.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th June 2014, 7:12 pm

"Okay..." Kyll said looking at Faith. "He's not able to get up, he would be able to stand in that demon's trap, just not go anywhere. Meaning that something is wrong with his legs." Kyll smiled and then put her hand in her obi. She pulled out a bag of sugar cookies. "If anything happens to me, I want you to NOT tell Einrich." Kyll took a cookie out and handed her a cookie. "Tell him I was learning a lesson and getting to know my student some more. Once I'm through healing Alexander, I will give you the entire bag of cookies if our compromise has been met." Kyll placed the cookie bag back into her obi and walked over to the circle. Kyll stepped in and straddled herself on her knees over Alexander. "Alright..." Her nostrils flared as she took in a deep breath. Kyll placed her hands under his neck touching the spine. Her hands began to glow white as she increased the power of her healing magic. The pentacle under Alexander began to spin faster and grow.

I don't need to get into danger, but I need Alexander at one hundred percent if we continue our training. I don't want Einrich to come to me with his say so about how I overworked my student. This is all my fault, and I need to fix it. Kyll thought as she continued to increase her spell and fix Alexander's back. There was a feeling in Kyll's stomach that crawled and lurked it's way up to her throat that she was doing something wrong, but she continued forth.

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 27th June 2014, 3:24 am

Faith's eyes sparkled as she saw the bag of cookies and immediately started to eat them one by one happily. All the worries gone as she was taken into the bribe as she munched happily one by one. Savoring each cookie one by one as she watched the show that was before her approach her only friend. She was fallen after all, but was not purely evil. She fell because she did not feel that the gods should have to dictate the course of man. She was cast down, her power stripped and left to die without a proper food source. Alexander was the only person nice enough to let her feed off him. He was her jailer, but her only friend. However even friends intervened when they put others in danger.

The ground started to be scorched from Alexander's heat and a Pentagram was made from hellfires itself. Alexander groaned in pain, but coughed up blood. The blood was pitch black as the void itself and that meant one thing...He was coming and his body was going to temporarily be a vessel. There was fear in Alexander's eyes as demonic scales started to grow up his arm and formed a claw. It looked painful, but Alexander was in no form able to scream. Instead he had to watch in silent horror as his body was controlled like a puppet. He was becoming a demon before Kylls eyes and it sent ripples of magical energy to those strong in ways of magic.

Faith dropped her cookie and with fear in her eyes and voice said, "Run! He is being taken over! Just run!" Faith started flying away as fast as she could until she was far enough away, but had to watch in horror still. She was a prisoner and that demon was the jailer... for both of them

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 8:27 am