Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Staff Appreciation Week

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Staff Appreciation Week

Post by Moka 27th May 2014, 4:42 pm

I am late! I really wanted to sing a song and post a video on here and dedicate it to everyone. But well...I've decided to just give up a bit. 
    And so..
    THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the things you've done on here. For still remaining here even when things got tough and working hard! (Yea, I'm not too good with these emotional writing pieces stuff. That's why I was planning on singing~)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Staff Appreciation Week - Page 2 D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Staff Appreciation Week - Page 2 Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 8:57 pm