Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadow Revival (Part 1)

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shadow Revival (Part 1)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Revival (Part 1)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 31st May 2014, 12:19 pm

Axel obeyed Lance, and began waiting for Rita while Lance went into the next room. After a while, Axel got bored of waiting, and decided to do what he did best, eavesdrop. slowly, Axel opened the large set of double doors, just enough for him to listen to a conversation, but not enough for Lance to see him. Axel heard Lance talk to his dad, and shortly after that, he heard something fall. from the words of a stranger's voice, it seemed that it was Lance's dad who fell, off the tower. Axel felt really angry at that moment, but he decided to keep waiting for Rita as Lance told him too. Axel knew this was something Lance had to do on his own, and would not interrupt him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 31st May 2014, 9:05 pm

"Coward!" She angrily muttered to herself once the impostor vanished. Rita didn't sheathe her scythe, seeing as she might need it soon, She left it drawn and holsterd it at her side. She had no other option and she headed for the door and easily kicked it down. What she saw surprised and relived her "Axel?"  She said before something quickly came over her.

"Don't trust him...It's a trap."

She froze in her tracks as the familiar venomous voice of a woman echoed in her head. Instantly, her expression changed. She was no longer surprised and relived to see Axel. Rita now looked at him like she wanted to brutally tear him apart limb by limb. "Don't tell me- Your another one of those clones aren't you!" Rita shouted as she tightened her grip on her weapon. Something deep down was telling her to attack before this clone got away like the last one, and she had to abide by this feeling. She felt the adrenaline in her begin to rise and her blood was practically boiling. Something had lit a spark in her, and now an angry fire was burning. Rita readied her weapon and rushed for Axel and swung at him as aggressively and powerfully as she could. She had no idea what she was doing, She had convinced herself that Axel was the enemy, and if she didn't regain her senses soon she could get herself or some one else hurt.

"Listen to me, and nothing can stop you."

"Hakai, Nothing will get in my way."

(OOC:Alrighty Axel, As you may be able to tell something or someone has gotten Into Rita's head, A full dealing of B-rank damage will knock some sanity back into her, If your up for physically fighting her that is.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 7th June 2014, 2:05 pm

With Van up against the wall and Lance in Shadow king form it was only a matter of time before Lance killed him. The Shadow Kings power was slowly sucking away the good in him and replacing it with darkness. Van still had his cloak on and was acting all scared as Lance got closer. This made Lance laugh loudly in a more demonic tone mixed with his own "What's the matter Van... scared?" he said as he laughed again. As he got closer though Van smirked at let out a chuckle "Die..." he muttered as he punched Lance in the chest and sent him to the floor.

Lance now lay there unconscious as he thought to himself "How could I lose to someone like him..." he thought to himself as he remembered training with his Father. His dad punched him in the stomach and sent him sliding across the ground when Lance looked up he held his stomach "I don't get it dad... how could you beat me when our strengths match perfectly?" he asked his father and his father chuckled and put his fist over his heart "Its about what's in here and not what's out here." he said with a smile as the memory finished.

Lance slowly stood up as Van turned around to face him with surprise. Lance closed his fists "I will not die here... I have so much to learn and I wont give my life away now... I came here to save Lea and that's what I intend to do!" he finished with his voice raised. Van shook his head with a chuckle "One of your group is going to die here and if it isn't you or Lea its either The boy or that girl... and I don't have interest in that boy at the moment..." he said with a chuckle as he headed out the doors and out into the hallway.

As Van walked he heard the doors slam open behind him to see Lance with a shade covering his eyes. Lance progressed towards Van with two new blades in his hand. One seemed to be shimmering with light while the other seemed to be glowing in darkness. "Kill my dad and I will show you mercy..." Lance begun as he walked slowly "Kidnap my daughter and I will show you mercy..." He kept on walking "Beat me up and make fun of my guild and I will show you mercy..." he said as he stopped and slowly got into fighting stance "But if you lay one f***ing hand on Rita and I will kill you..." he said as he charged and Van and released a combo of attacks "THIS IS FOR THREATING TO HURT HER!" Lance yelled the loudest he had ever yelled before as he punched Van in the cheek and knocked him out. Lance stared at Rita and Axel for a second before going back into the room to get Lea who was awake and sitting down on the ground.

He picked her up and placed her on his back with a warm smile "Hey Lea." he said with a small chuckle as all his shadow form disappeared as well as his swords. Lea smiled back at him as she put her forehead on top of his head "Why didn't you kill him?" she asked and Lance shook his head "Because I am not like that... I don't kill..." he said as he walked back out into the hallway with Lea.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 7th June 2014, 7:23 pm

As Axel was waiting for Rita, he saw someone come through the dark hallway. After a few seconds, Axel realized it was Rita. "Rita! I have been waiting a long time for you! What did you experience in your door? If it is too much for you to tell, I understand. I don't really want to talk about my experience either. Oh well, I am glad you are here. Lance is in there handling his business, so it would be best that we..." Axel said, before he got interrupted by Rita. "Don't tell me- Your another one of those clones aren't you!" she said. Rita than rushed towards Axel, scythe out.

Axel did not know what had gotten into her. "Kill her. She wants to try and attack you all out of the blue, you attack her," said a voice behind Axel. This voice came from Axel's MISfortune blade on his back, and the demon inside of this blade was Ragna. Axel ignored Ragna, and instead of taking Rita head on, he dodged the attack just barely with a dodge-roll. Right when Axel was about to think of a way to take down rita without fighting, Ragna's magic leaked out of the blade and possesed Axel. He did not turn into his demon form, but Ragna released enough magic to control Axel without the form. He made Axel back away from Rita a few yards, then he began to fly towards her.

"Ragna, don't do this. We don't need to hurt her and you know it!" shouted Axel, but Ragna returned Axel the favor from earlier and did not listen. As he flew, Axel twisted his body to go faster and faster, until the wind around him took the form of a drill. Right as Axel formed the attack, he noticed Lance and Lea come out into the halls. If the attack connected with Rita, he and her would go flying into Lance and Lea, and if Rita dodged the attack, Axel would just hit Lance and Rita. Either way, Axel was screwed.

Wind Drill:

Last edited by Axel Rover on 8th June 2014, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 8th June 2014, 1:46 am

She felt her heart beat slow down, Along with everything else in the Room. Axel slowly charged for her while Lance and Lea came out from the door just as slow. Rita easily took advantage of the moment. Before the wind mage came in contact with her she was able to strike. Axel and his blade were now closing in on her, mere inches dividing them. A smirk sparked upon her face in that split second. She shifted her hips as she planted her left leg towards the direction she was kicking, Axel , making sure to bend it slightly. She stood on the ball of her left foot ensuring that she got the best pivoting force out of her kick. Rita bent and directed her right knee forward while pivoting to her left smoothly. Spinning a circular motion on her left leg, she kept her knee straight with her shoulders as her swing came for Axel. The time seemed to speed back up as The Fairy flipped on her left leg, releasing her right leg from her knee where it would strike Axel with more than enough force to smash him into the wall.

If her roundhouse kick was successful it would deal B rank damage alone, Her Halosis boots enhancing the rank of the kick up by one. Rita's sinful smile grew, She stomped the heel of her scythe into the ground as her violet eyes met Lance and Lea. Rita's eyes narrowed and her irises shook with a murderous passion upon seeing Lance's face, A face quickly mistaken for the enemy she had faced in the room before.

'It seems like your friend from earlier has gotten to Lea before you.'

Rita's heart became heavy like a bowling ball, it felt as if it were hammering itself against her chest with enough force to crack her rip cage open. Rita had to protect Lea. She was just as much of a child to her as she was to Lance. And she refused to let the shadow Lance and Axel hurt her. Rita remained unaware that her need to protect Lea and everyone else was being used against her while another mind began overwhelm her own thinking.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 12:55 pm

Lance set Lea down slowly as soon as he saw the way Rita looked at him. He immediately knew that something was wrong with her and his hands crossed "Lea, stand back that isn't Rita..." he muttered to her as a small tornado appeared in his hand "Shadow Twister!" he yelled as the twister shot forward towards Axel and Rita. "Axel move out of the way!" he yelled at him as his dual blades appeared in his hand and he ran forward at Rita at speeds of 50MPH. He jumped into the air "Rita, I am sorry about this..." he yelled as he started trying to cut Rita with the swords at 10 swings per second. He did this for approximately one second. He growled as he jumped back because a headache came over him. "Succumb to the Darkness..." a voice echoed in his head as he winced and dropped down to his knees. He hoped that his attacks would snap Rita out of it.

Shadow Twister:

Sword Skills:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th June 2014, 1:04 pm

As Axel began to attack Rita, it seemed she was to swift to get hit, and in a matter of seconds, Axel was caught in Rita's next attack: a roundhouse kick. Axel was thrown back against a wall, but then got right back up. "Ragna you damn fool! Stop rushing me into battle without knowing the opponent!" shouted Axel towards his blade. After a second, Axel saw Lance attempt to launch a strike his and Rita's way. "Axel move out of the way!" shouted Lance. Axel immediately jumped out of the vacinity and watched as Lance attempted to slice some sense into Rita. "Wait, Blades! What are you trying to do Lance? Kill her?" shouted Axel.

Akira Tatsumi
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 8th June 2014, 4:55 pm

(OOC: Soreh about all of the OSTs they really help set the mood... owo)

Rita quickly rolled  out of the path of the twister and ended up in front of Lance, She was about to strike but he was quicker,allot quicker, and had beaten her to it. Rita was swung at by Lance. By the time the assault was over. She had been cut open ten times. A heavy gash dug into her shoulder, another four across her arms, she was struck across the chest and stomach with three, and the final two caught her on the leg. she began to fall back, Crimson raining from her wounds and escaping from both her lips and nose. She met the ground with a thud, her scythe hit the floor beside her with a clatter. Rita's gaze was not nearly as vibrant as it was before and her irises slowly regained their blue sapphire color. She faced the ceiling, her stare was weak and exhausted.

Rita had been defeated like this many times before. She had refused to forgive her sister that day for betraying her family. Every time Rita had seen Isoko during those long painful years she spent in that sinful place she would attack and fail miserably, Painfully knocked to the ground every time, Only this time it was Lance who had brought her down and ultimately knocked some sense back into her. Rita knew she could not just lay here she had come with Lance to assist and he did not need to be burdened by her.

"That hurt..." She concluded quietly. Rita weakly reached out and caught the stem of her scythe between her fingers and slowly drug the weapon towards her. She held onto her scythe with both hands now and wrapped her arms around it. She began to sit up now leaning against the stem of her weapon, pressing the heel of the scythe into the ground as she helped herself onto her feet slowly. She leaned against her scythe for standing support but she felt unsteady but she was standing again. She blinked as her gaze transitioned from Lea, to Lance and then Axel. She had a pretty good idea of what they had witnessed her do and she looked down sadly, pausing briefly before she spoke.

"Please, don't make me explain. It would be best if all of us forget about today." She said in a raspy whisper, Blood still leaking out of her nose and mouth and running down her chin. Her body aced and she wanted to cry in pain after enduring Lance's attacks, But they were not out of this yet. "We need to hurry and get Lea back home...I wouldn't be surprised if there are more of them in this tower." she murmured quietly as she glanced down the hallway. As much as she wanted to go sit down and rest she knew she had to suck it up, Lance had gotten Lea back but it would be worth nothing if they didn't walk out of this tower with her.

Rita looked over the group again and saw that there was one member absent, Lance's father. she was about to ask but she held her tongue after getting a brief Idea of what could of happened. "I can't believe this, I was out here in a pointless fight with Axel, and I wasn't there to fight with you..." she whispered sadly as she looked down and her eyes began to water showing that she was close to tears. Rita had become a sorry sight she was unable to keep up with the blood, the pain, and now the guilt.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th June 2014, 6:09 pm

Lance stood up after his little head pains where gone and saw that Rita was badly wounded he ran over to her and put her arm around his to support her "Lea, you have enough energy to heal right?" he asked as Lea nodded and crossed her hands. She did her little enchantment and Rita's wounds started to close. He nodded in thank you to Lea as he still supported Rita. Lance shook his head at what Rita was saying about his father and how she wasn't there to help him. He put his hands on both of her shoulders and stood in front of her. "No... you have helped me enough..." he said with a warm smile as he gave her a hug "Thanks for helping me..." he said as he pulled away. "Now..." he said as he picked up Rita and put her on his back "Lets go home..." he muttered as he started to walk out of the tower and was followed by Lea who was smiling at Lance.

When they got out of the tower Lance would smile as he stared at it before heading into the demolished train station and asking the guy for some tickets. The man, being scared of him, gave him the tickets for free. He looked at the guy weird before shaking his head with a chuckle and getting on the train. Once he boarded he sat down and placed Rita next to him. Lea crawled into the seat next to Rita. It was obvious that something was on her mind as he was twiddling her thumbs and staring at the ground. Lance however didn't notice this and fell asleep on Rita's shoulder as the train took off. After a while of silence Lea would let out a small noise "Rita?"

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 8th June 2014, 6:28 pm

Axel witnessed Lance cut Rita several times with his dual swords, and flinched with every slash. He was sad that this had to happen to Rita, but Axel knew she had to snap out of her trance. After a minute, Lea healed Rita, and the next thing you know, Axel Rita and Lance were all out of the tower, heading to the train station. As Lance bought the tickets, Axel spoke. "Well, Lance, after riding a train with you, I realize I dont ever want to do that again, hehe, so I will just fly home. I have already done my job of helping you save Lea, even though I didn't really do much. Anyway, I have had fun with you guys! And make sure not to get all smoochy in front of Lea. Kids don't like that stuff, hehe," said Axel teasing at the end, as he ascended to the skies and headed home.

Akira Tatsumi
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 10th June 2014, 5:56 pm

Even with the help of her weapon Rita did not know how much longer she could manage to stand. Rita felt weak, As If she was about to collapse right then and there. However,She was caught and supported by Lance. Lea came to heal Rita's wounds. The cuts were all sealed quickly leaving behind a burning sensation and left her just as weak but she felt a whole lot better. Lance snagged her by the shoulders once Rita had begun to beat herself up about not being of much use. He looked her in the eyes and reassured her, all while smiling. Rita was brought into a hug as he thanked her. Rita was surprised and felt her heart skip a beat or two she slowly took in the moment and hugged Lance back tightly, burring her face in his chest.

Rita hadn't been able to care this much about someone for years, her ability to love some one had been taken from her the day she watched everyone she cherish get torn away but now she felt like she was getting a little bit of her heart back.

Rita was quickly hoisted up onto Lance's back. According to him they were going home, That could only mean back to the guild. Fairy Tail would always be her home. He carried her out of the tower and back to what remained of the train station all while Lea and Axel followed behind. Lance revived three tickets back to Magnolia from a rather horrified ticket agent. Axel  had said that would not be riding back with them seeing as his job was done he decided to depart early but not before he got some last words in...warning Lance and Rita to not get all 'smoochy' with each other in front of Lea. Axel was gone quickly and Rita had began to blush at his teasing, She thanked god that Lance couldn't see her reaction.

Rita was back on a train With Lance again, Lea accompanying them. Lance quickly fell asleep,resting on Rita's shoulder while the train took off. Rita let out a soft chuckle aided by a smile. It was Lea who had gotten her attention next, The girl seemed anxious about something but Rita wasn't sure what at the moment. She turned to face the child, careful not to shift her shoulders enough in the movement to disturb Lance. "Is something the matter, Lea?" Rita said in a hushed voice. Rita was worried more than anything that this was about the little freak out she had back in the tower. Rita had tried her best for the year and a half to hide her more corrupt side along with the rest of her story.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th June 2014, 6:53 pm

Lea checked to see that Lance was asleep before talking to Rita. Once she saw that he was fast asleep on Rita's shoulder she sighed and sat back down in her seat "I see the way you look at dad..." she muttered as she twiddled her fingers "I think its kind of cute!" she said with a chuckle as she shifted in her seat so she could look straight at Rita "What I am trying to say is Don't hurt him." she said seriously "He has felt enough pain and I don't want him to feel anymore... I... Don't want him to lose anymore of the people he loves..." she muttered as she started to cry and hugged Rita tightly as she buried her face in Rita's chest and just kept crying.  After a while of this Lea broke away from Lea with a sniff and she tried to laugh at least a little bit before continuing "Sorry about that..." she muttered as she shook her head "Anyway, back in that tower when Lance knocked Van out he wasn't fighting to protect me but he was trying to protect you. Van threatened to kill you and dad said that he would show mercy for anything else Van did but if he laid one hand on you that he would kill him." she said as she said as she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes "He cares about you Rita... Don't ruin that..." she said as she just sat there staring at the ceiling with a smile.

While they were talking Lance was having a conversation with a certain man with angel wings and a Demon. The Angel was blonde and muscular while the Demon had long black hair and a nice looking body. "Where am I?" Lance asked the angel and demon as the demon chuckled "You are in a dream." she simply said as she laughed sweetly again as she hugged Lance as did the Angel "Nice to finally meet you in person.... our son." they said as Lance's eyes widened. The two looked at each other and laughed before explaining how they were lance parents (To lazy to go into detail.... ask me if you want to really know...). As he was dreaming Lance unconsciously hugged Rita's arm and tightened the hold softly. That was when Lance awoke.

When he saw himself hugging Rita's arm he blushed a bit and chuckled as he unwrapped his hands and placed them in his lap "Heh... sorry about that..." he said as he scratched his head. He still didn't know what Lea was talking to Rita about and Lea intended for it to stay a secret.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 18th June 2014, 3:52 pm

Rita found herself flustered after listening to Lea. Apparently the kid knew a little bit about what was going on. Rita was unable to speak, As if she had a knot in her throat. Lea had classified Rita as some one Lance 'loved' and after what she said happened in the tower Rita could not deny that she was right. Although, Something had began to trouble her...

Everyone Rita has loved and loved her back...Their fate had all been the same. Rita's confidence on this subject was ultimately shattered. 'They are all gone...'

'My Parents, Akari, Meiyo, Isoko. All of them  met an unfair end... -because of you.'

Rita quickly snapped back into her senses. From what it appeared she had dozed off for a second, but she had just suppressed yet another nightmare.Lance held onto Rita's arm as he rested. Rita blushed just as he had woken up and apologized. "Heh. Up already?" Rita said. She brushed it off and tried to change the subject before things got awkward.

"S-So, it's all over. Right?..."

(OOC: Took me long enough, Sorry this post isn't a whole of a hell lot. I've been caught up in IRL matters. DX)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 20th June 2014, 8:27 pm

Lance smiled faintly at Rita's comment about him being awake and then changing the subject. He nodded as he started at her in the eyes "Yah its over..." Lance muttered with a chuckle "But then again... when is it ever really over?" he shook his head and looked out the window "I really do hope its over though because who knows what they will try to do next..." he said with a grimace. He didn't want to die and let Rita go back to sadness but he would also sacrifice himself to save his families life. Lance was still grimacing as he looked down. That dream that he just had proved that he wasn't a normal person and that he very well could be a monster. He would just have to keep going to prove to himself that he wasn't.

Lea was wondering why Lance looked sad all of a sudden then shook it off and left to go to the bathroom and leaving Lance and Rita alone. As soon as she left Lance lifted his head "Rita I had a weird dream just now..." he said with a with a confusing look as he grimaced "I am not human but I am both a Demon and Angel apparently..." he muttered with a chuckle as Lea came back and sat back down.

It was a quiet and awkward ride back to Magnolia but once they got off the train Lance turned to Lea with a smile "Lea can you run back to the guild? I need to talk to Rita." He said with a smile as he stood behind Rita. Lea nodded with a sweet smile and ran off. Once she was gone Lance grabbed Rita from behind "Ever wonder what Magnolia looks like from above?" he asked as he spread his wings and burst up into the air and continued flying until they were over the guild hall where he placed Rita down and sat next to her and looked at her with a smile. "I come here when I need some quietness..." he said with a feint smile as he laid down and stared at the sky "You can leave whenever... I just felt like showing this to you...as a thank you for helping me." he said with a sigh as the breeze blew through his hair.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 24th June 2014, 3:06 pm

'Did he hit his head or something?' she thought. There was no way Lance could be a demon and angel off all things. Rita would consider it a joke and just forget he even brought it up. Time passed and the train made it back to the magnolia station, in one piece this time.  

Rita got off the Trail with Lea and Lance and headed outside of the station. Just when things started to get back to normal Lance sprouted wings.  Before she knew it she was off of the ground."W-Wait! Wait! Wait!" Rita shouted as the ground got further from her. Apparently He did not hear her instead he kept flying. "J-Just don't drop me." She muttered. Once the unexpected flight ended they landed on top of the guild hall. Rita let out a sigh. Lance spoke. This was apparently a peaceful place for him, and he wanted to share it as a 'thank you'. Rita took a quick and dull look up at the starry sky before she turned back to him.

"It's been a long night, Lance." Rita responded. "I think I'm going to head off." She said as she began to walk away. She turned back around slightly,looking over her shoulder at Lance. "Uhm, I also wanted to say thanks." She murmured shyly before she  made her exit.  Using  'Shadow Form' she slipped away into the darkness of the night.

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 8:12 am