Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Retaliation [BP Revival Part 2 - Closed]

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retaliation [BP Revival Part 2 - Closed] Empty Retaliation [BP Revival Part 2 - Closed]

Post by Mifune 2nd April 2013, 6:14 am

Prying eyes looked about the Rocking Horse pub, curious and confused. Most of them fixated upon the visage of the White Wizard Shuhei, sitting at the bar and others looked to each other for answers as to why such a person chose such a place. The air smelled of musk, the light was dim and the floors were unclean. Definitely not the kind of place one would take a woman, at least not one that couldn't handle herself in a brawl. The bartender slammed a large mug in front of Shuhei and glared at him with his good eye while the other seemed to look where it wanted. "Wizards Drink free mate..." The overweight bartender said in a deep tone with a hint of resentment towards the Wizard Saint. Shuhei clutched the handle of the mug of ale and downed it, paying no attention to those who glared and didn't respond to the Bartenders attitude. Though still upset from loosing his guild and dirty and tired from spending all night digging graves, the reason for the White Wizard being in such an armpit of a pub was not simply to have a drink. In fact, the reason was much simpler.

Two men, two very large men, much larger than Shuhei, sat up from their tables and walked over to the mage and stood behind him. "Oy..." The fatter one said. Shuhei's grip around the handle of his mug tightened and very quickly, Shuhei swung his arm behind him breaking the glass over the head of the one who spoke sending him to the floor unconscious. Shuhei dropped the handle which broke off of the mug and punched the second one in the gut, knocking the wind out of him in one swift motion, causing the man to pass out. Immediately every single delinquent and rugged looking drifter stood up. Shuhei's eyes glimmered slightly as he looked throughout the crowd. His eagle like eyes quickly spotted one delinquent with the physique of a mage and the reason for him coming to a pub known for conspicuous gatherings was realized.

Quickly they started to come at him one after the other. Some broke bottles over the tables at which they sat for weapons, but most of them just charged at him. Shuhei grabbed the stool next to him and swung it forward, breaking it over the head of the first one. His arm reached out towards the next, clutching the bandits shirt and pulled him back, tossing him behind him over the bar. Shuhei ducked as one tried to slice his throat with a broken bottle and swept his leg under the bandits tripping him. He proceeded to open his hand and chop the wrist of another one with a broken bottle, causing him to drop his weapon and then quickly jabbed the mans throat causing him to choke and back up, falling over a table breaking it. Left and right they fell after one blow until there were no more. The one with the mages physique was also nowhere in sight. Though the swinging door at the other end of the pub that was still swinging hinted that he couldn't have gotten far...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retaliation [BP Revival Part 2 - Closed] Empty Re: Retaliation [BP Revival Part 2 - Closed]

Post by Mifune 3rd April 2013, 3:00 pm

The mage, hooded and clad in tattered black clothes burst through the back alleys of down town clover, pursued by a swift shadow which traveled from one side to the other along the ground and up the walls. Though quick on his feet, leaping over trash cans and dumpsters and even climbing fences he couldn't seem to escape the persistent entity that followed him. Quickly he cut a corner and ran while looking behind him, and failed to realize that he had run in to a dead end. Walls, too high to scale surrounded the mage. Breathing heavily and filled with the sensation of fear he turned around, just as the White Wizard Shuhei fell from the sky and landed several meters from the him. Slowly Shuhei rose up to face the mage, who was now holding his breath. The delinquent gulped and stepped back as Shuhei started to approach slowly. "Get back!" He shouted. In desperation the mage threw a blue fireball at the Wizard Saint. Shuhei simply responded by striking the fireball with the back of his hand, from which light flashed upon impact extinguishing the flame. Without stopping Shuhei continued forward while the delinquent mage walked backwards until his back was against the wall. "I ain't done nothin' wrong!" He exclaimed as Shuhei threw a punch at him. the mage cringed in fear, but Shuhei missed intentionally striking the wall, cracking it. "You're going to tell me everything you know about what happened to Blue Pegasus."

Shuhei glared in to the eyes of the mage, no older than seventeen. "Alright hey, I ain't heard nothin' bout Blue Poney-I mean Pegasus! Ain't nobody know what happened there alright!? It must've just been a, a gas leak er somethin'!" Shuhei grabbed the collar of the young man with his right hand and lifted him off of his feet, holding him against the wall. "You're full of shit, you know that? Now tell me what you know, Now!" The mage started to cry slightly. "C'mon man, they'll kill me if they found out I ratted! They'll kill me!" Shuhei lifted the mage from the wall and slammed him back in to it. "I'll kill you! Got it!?" The mage seemed rather stunned to hear such a thing from a Wizard Saint, whom everyone knew around Clover. Though he was a Wizard Saint, Shuhei's gaze was fierce and there was no lie in his tone. "Alright man, alright! just, just put me down ok!?" He gripped Shuhei's wrist tightly and wiggled about. Reluctantly, Shuhei put the boy down. He took a moment to catch his breath and then stood up, removing his hood.

"Alright, so there are these guys right? They drink at the pub every now and then, talk about stuff that aught not be talked about in public places y'know?" Shuhei crossed his arms as he listened. His eyes reading his body language very closely. The boy was nervous, which was to be expected but so far he had been telling the truth. "Go on." "Right, so Blue Poney-I mean Pegasus, came up in one of these talks not too long ago see... Sayin' weird things bout givin' the guild somethin' they had coming to 'em." "Who gave it to them...?" Shuhei inquired. "C'mon man, didn't I give you enough already?" "Who!?" Shuhei yelled to which the young mage flinched. "Raven Tail! They said Raven Tail! Somethin' bout a sword in a Raven Tail bunker! that's all I know I swear!"

Shuhei stood upright and crossed his arms as he looked down at the boy with a dark and fearsome expression. The fury in his eyes struck fear in to the boy who gazed in to them. "Leave Clover, and don't ever let me catch you around here again." After a moments hesitation, the mage darted around Shuhei and ran as fast as he could with a feeling like he just narrowly escaped a grim fate. Shuhei had all the information he needed... The boy was not lying. Though whether the information was true or not, Shuhei didn't care. He had someone to blame for the destruction of his guild and he needed to vent his rage, a feeling he never before had to deal with. In a flash of light, the White Wizard vanished. His destination was clear. Raven Tail was going to be annihilated that night...

Continues here...
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3295-white-fury-bp-revival-part-3-closed#49594

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:44 pm