Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout {Solo}

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout {Solo} Empty Afternoon Freakout {Solo}

Post by Viola-chan 1st May 2014, 8:17 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout {Solo} Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout {Solo}

Post by Viola-chan 1st May 2014, 8:31 am

Viola sat in one of the cushioned seats in the train, her leg crossed over the other, elbow pressed just against her leg while her head rested in her hand as she stared out the window watching as they past by different sceneries. It had been quite a long time since Viola Purefoy decided to go on a job along, though this was one that had sparked her curiosity the most.

Though she was fairly afraid of fire mages for the fact that they were the only type of magic users that had guarded her while she was locked away in a dark room when she was only but a little girl, her childhood friend Kyo, was also a fire mage. Viola shook her head, wiping away all the terrible memories and focusing on completing the job and helping out the citizens of Oak Town. She was no longer a legal mage, nor did she consider herself a dark mage as-well, she considered herself neutral when it came to the evil and good talk. A sigh loomed from the raven haired girls mouth as she glanced to the front of her to see Melody was sleeping like a log. Hmph, not a surprise she thought to herself, continuing to watch the scenery.

She was wondering on how she would react if she saw Kyo, though she was getting her hopes up that he wasn't going to be there. She had recognized Kyo to be quiet and rude toward others, not getting involved in disastrous things such as this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 1st May 2014, 8:45 am

Finally the train came to a stop, Melody immediately waking up as Viola stood on her two feet, adjusting her skirt and swinging her hand bag over her shoulder that had her money and belongings in it. The two of them quickly exited the train, entering the crowd of people that seemed to recognize them both. "They seem, scared." Melody whispered as Viola continued to walk along, flipping out a map that had all the ways and directions around Oak Town. "They shouldn't be, we're here to save them." Viola said, slipping the map back into her bag before quickening her pace as Melody floated beside her.

The raven haired girl turned quickly into a cafe', the snowy white fox eyeing her questionably as she waited in line with a interesting look on her face, :shimmie:   one that she hardly ever made. "What are you doing!? You're not supposed to be wasting your time in this place!" Melody howled, making people look at them as though they were insane before finally recognizing them. "This isn't a waste of time!" she paused before making the same facial expression before. :shimmie:   "Oak Town has the best donuts anybody could ever ask for! They're.. delicious! It's like heaven in your mouth!" she shouted, making a series of hand gestures, before Melody  :shame: looking away in disappointment.

Finally the raven haired girl got her bag of donuts, walking out of the shop as Melody continued to sulk while Viola seemed to be some-what skipping. "Do ya want some?" she asked, as the fox hesitantly nodded before also seeming to lighten up at the first bite of the delicious donuts. "I told you, they are good. Now, let's go kick some butt!" she said, raising her hand into the air enthusiastically. Though Melody seemed to be a bit frightened that they were continuing to receive looks, Viola didn't seem to notice in the slightest. In-fact Melody didn't doubt her, she seemed to excited and happy there was no wonder she wouldn't notice anything going on around her.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd May 2014, 10:01 am

The two continued to walk until a boom went off, shaking Oak Town as multiple people pushed past Viola, while she continued on forward, coming to an opening of the town. "Oh, I found them." she said, shoving another donut in her mouth as she casually walked in front of the men who were causing mass destruction to Oak Town. Thankfully nobody was hurt, which was a bonus to the raven-haired girl as Melody leapt off of her shoulder, floating next to her.

"Oi! Kid, get out of the way! We don't want to hurt you." one of them said, as she ignored them, pulling out another donut and beginning to eat it.

"Dude, I'm not gonna deal with this shit." the other young man said, flames suddenly appearing from the palm of his hands as he shot it toward Viola.

"Tch." was all Viola said as the large amount of vicious flames hit her, sending of a cloud of dust from the barren land, making it unsure if the attack had hit her or not. But, as the dust cleared she stood there perfectly fine, pulling out another donut.

"W-Who are you!?" the two men shouted in sync, a bit startled. They weren't sure if she was a mage or not, there had been to much dust to tell if she had used magic.

"Mm Vio'wa frum No Animus." she said her words muffled as the donut was still shoved into her mouth. Her hand pointed to her guild mark, making the two men squint there eyes for a moment before they recognized the marking.

"Oh, she's from that new guild we heard about, I just thought it was a rumour." one of the men said. "Well, come-on Viola show us how strong a Nox Animus mage is!" the other shouted as they started laughing to themselves. The raven-haired girl slowly swallowed the donut, looking at them with sharp eyes.

"I was going to show you anyway." she said, her voice much clear and teasing than before.

Main Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd May 2014, 10:01 am

The member 'Viola-chan' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout {Solo} NormalMonster Afternoon Freakout {Solo} StrongMonster
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd May 2014, 10:13 am

Viola pressed her palms together, all the large rocks and rubble that the fire mages had caused before rised off of the ground. Narrowing her crystal blue hues she removed her hands from one another as the rocks suddenly closed in on the opponent crushing the two of them as they called out for mercy. "Oh come-on don't tell me you think I'm going to kill you! I'm just going to break your arms and legs so that you have absolutely no way of doing anything to harm this town again!" she grinned, calling out to them as they cried comedically.

"So your Viola." a voice said behind her, making her jump in surprise before the figure from behind her grasped onto her from behind, tugging her arms against her chest so that the spell ended and the rocks and rubble fell back onto the ground.

"L-L-Let go of me!" Viola shouted, coating herself in flames, but it was no use, it didn't seem to affect the figure at all. The man from behind her laughed, as another man from the side came and started to strap her down with ropes. The raven-haired girl winced in pain as they pushed her onto the barren land so that she was now knelt over.

"What a cute fox~" the man sang, not standing in-front of her so that she could get a good look. Her eyes enlarged as she recognized the young man completely. T-This is the insane mage? No.. It can't be, why him of all people!?

"I'm going to snap your head off and leave it in the sunlight to dry up if you don't let me down!" Melody barked as Kyo held her by the tail, bouncing her up and down like a toy. Kyo laughed, letting go of her as she face-planted onto the ground, groaning before slowly getting up. But, as she made her way over to go and help Viola, stepped onto the snowy white fox, pinning her onto the ground.

Main Theme:
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Viola-chan 2nd May 2014, 10:30 am

"Melody!" Viola called out toward her, before looking up sharply at Kyo. "Let go of her you bastard! She's done nothing! She isn't apart of this!" Viola shouted bitterly as Kyo looked down at her blandly before laughing softly.

"Your right, she isn't apart of this, isn't she?" he paused stepping off of Melody who now didn't look like she could stand. "If I am correct, I should be getting mad at you. How long has it been? 4, 5 years? Don't you remember the terrible lie you told Lucca? Now he won't stop being such a pest, he won't stop chasing me because of you." he said, there was no laughter or wicked look in his eyes as he grasped onto the cuff of Viola's shirt, lifting her up so that their faces were close.

"Kyo, this isn't you.." Viola said, attempting to burn to rope that was tied around her, pressing her arms against her so that she had no way of fighting back. But, it was no surprise that the ropes were fire proof. "Y-You wouldn't do something like this, don't you remember, you told me to lie, you told me that my life was more important than your own.. Don't you.. remember?" Viola said, use the wind to slowly tear the top apart.

Kyo stared at her for awhile, tightening his grasp onto her shirt before laughing once more. "Of course I do, that doesn't mean I don't want to kill you though!" he shouted, coating himself in vicious looking flames. Just in time.

The ropes on Viola tore as she hit Kyo directly under his chin, her fists tightened as she leapt back once he let go of her shirt. "Don't worry Kyo, I'll get the real you back and then we can chat." Viola said, grinning to herself, all she could really think was that this was going to be fun.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:38 am