Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Empty Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 10:48 am

Job Specifications:

It was some time past noon as Aaron arrived in the Royal Castle, well not the Castle itself, he was still just in the city. He had been hired alongside another mage to act as a secretive Bodyguard for a politician. Not the kind of job he would have liked to take, but pay was pay 'nuff said. He was a bit annoyed at the greeting he had received at the cities entrance. Some of the guard's had chosen to haggle him. He had off course chosen to worse course of action. He had beat the living shit out the guards and even went as far to pick their pockets. To his dismay they had nothing but chump change which he had simply throw back upon their beaten bodies.

Today, Aaron had chosen to go with slightly different attire than his usual garbs. Such attire consisting of a faded golden hoodie, with a black flame-like design on the right side of the hood and an X with an S in the center of the X on the left side. The mid-section of the hoodie having a black band wrapping around it, with a tribal wing-like design above the band on each pectoral. The hoodie, unlike his usual one, had only a right sleeve which had a smiling ghost trailing down the length of the sleeve.

Meanwhile, his left arm, was clad in a sleeve of armor. This armor being secured by a strap which wrapped around what remained of the shredded left shoulder of the hoodie. His shoulder being protected by four blade-like guards that dropped in size as they shaped down his shoulder. A small portion of his deltoid being visible but only revealing a small amount of his semi-sleeve tribal tattoo.  Faded tan-ish brown clasps wrapping around his deltoid below this small opening. Ringed bands interlocked on the inside covering the rest of his upper arm leading into the lower portion of the armor.The forearm portion of the armor consisting of widened band that protects his elbow and allows for a full range of motion. The portion covering the under-side of his forearm being hazed to look silver like most of the armor. While the upside of it was a darkened orange in hue that looked almost golden. This branches off into a band that wraps around and protects his wrist. His hand being covered by similar silver hazed monster bone while his finger's are protected by golden wraps. Despite it's outward appearance this armor was not made out of Metal of any sort, every single bit of it had been crafted from Monster Bones.

The lower half of his attire also having an apparent change. Instead of the usual orange belt-like adornment with pouches resting on each thigh. He wore a black fur trimmed gray waist-wrap that was held in place by a felted golden clasped belt to add extra protection. His usual pair of black pants adorned by dark red inverted crucifix-shaped designs and a simple pair of red and black sneakers covering his feet.

The male grumbled some as he pulled down his hoodie to reveal his horns. He had a rather annoyed scowl playing upon his features as he trudged through the city. ”What the hell was with that greeting party? Ain't I supposed to be some kinda guest or somethin'?” He mumbled as he looked around. He was already getting ticked off by how fancy the whole city looked. The atmosphere of the place alone was enough to drive the Monster into going on rampage. Though, he somehow managed to restrain himself from doing so. For now he figured he should go meet the client and get to crackin' skulls.

Job Stats:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Mentor : Hattori Hanzo
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knife Scale
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Empty Re: Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries

Post by Zero Drake 26th April 2014, 10:01 am

Current Mask:

Zero felt the exhilaration of the wind rushing past his face, and could hear his cloak flapping in the wind. He then turned around to Wolf and asked, "What is our mission parameters?" Wolf was on the back and stated, "We are to protect a man, without letting him be aware of our existence. We also have an ally on this mission, I will upload his details to you" Zero saw the details of his ally for this mission, and now just had to find him, he knew he was a Sabertooth mage, but there was little data besides that. Either way Zero stepped on the gas in order to make it there more quickly, in order to complete the mission. His bike then soon gave him a readout, "Two minutes until arrival."

Zero arrived in the city, and took in the atmosphere of the place, it was quite fancy and high end, but that did not bother Zero. Zero was careful to be aware of his surroundings, and made sure to turn off the fear aura of his cloak, as he did not want to create a panic. Zero then got off his bike, and took off his helmet and put his cloaks hood over his head, he already had the mask on however. Zero then began to look around for his ally, the Sabertooth mage, he soon located someone that seemed to fit what he knew, and walked up to him and said, "Are you my ally?"
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Empty Re: Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries

Post by Krow 26th April 2014, 10:38 am

Aaron had been staring upwards at the castle resting in the center of the city. ”I wonder what kind of explosion I could make out of that?” He asked himself as a slightly deranged smirk made its way upon his visage. He soon brushed such disturbed wonderment out of his mind alongside the smirk, his features quickly turning more relaxed as a lazed smile played upon them. It was around this time that he was approached by someone wearing a mask. His demeanor shifting once more as he entered into seemingly practiced fighting stance. ”The fuck are you talkin' 'bout? I ain't got no allies. They just slow me down.” He said rather coldly before he remembered that another had signed up for the same job and they would be taking it together. ”Shishishi,” came his rather odd laugh as he slapped his knees. He found his own forgetfulness of this factor to be quite amusing. ”If ya mean for protectin' the shitty fat cat. Yeah. I guess we can be allies for now. Get in my way and I'll fuckin' kill ya, got it?” He said before stuffing his hands into his pockets and heading off towards the castle.

Aaron, unlike most, did not take a normal method of travel. No, he used one of his many enhancements to allow him to scale the side of a building without the use of any equipment. He then began propelling himself from roof top to roof top. Each time he slammed upon a roof the tiles upon it would crack and form fissures. He paid no mind to the damage he was causing to the city. He only cared about getting the meeting with the client over with so he could get to crackin' skulls. Then again, he probably wouldn't be the one handling the talk with the client. Whenever he did, he usually ended up scaring them half to death once they realized he wasn't even human. It seemed that those in Fiore really were new to seeing Monster's. Soon enough he would have arrived at the entrance to the castle. All that was left was meeting the client, then the fun could start.

Job Stats:
    OOC|Dice Roll Note:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 26th April 2014, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions In Progress:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th April 2014, 10:38 am

The member 'Aaron Kyros' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  NormalMonster Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  StrongMonster
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 26th April 2014, 11:13 am

Zero was somewhat taken aback by the reaction of this person, but at least he had someone to work with on this mission. Zero then got back on the bike and set off for his coordinates, the entrance to the castle. He knew the mission would have to be started soon for it to have a higher chance of success, because he knew that if assassins want to, they will get their target if undefended. As he set off he saw the damage being done by the other mages climbing the building, and winced a little, but otherwise gave no care or reaction. Zero drove through the city on his bike, which got many strange looks from the passerby's, as they had likely never seen technology such as Wolf, who was still riding on the back. Soon they would arrive at their destination, and until then Zero decided to have conversation with Wolf, "What do you make of the other mage? Zero asked, Wolf then replied, "He seems volatile and quick to anger and violence, but he should not be a problem if you do not disturb him." Zero took this as a mental note, as it seemed like good advice, he also hoped that the person could be trusted with a mission as sensitive as this, and that he would not give away their secrecy in this matter. Zero then came up with a plan in his head for how he could make this mission more likely to succeed and made sure to commit it to memory.
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 26th April 2014, 9:26 pm

Aaron grumbled some as he arrived out front of the castle only to have the guards standing out front of the castle's entrance walk up to him and begin haggling him. “Hey brat. This is private property. Get out of here before we have you arrested.” One of them said as he smirked at Aaron as if he were someone important that should be respected. Aaron scowled at this. He was growing tired of people giving him shit left and right. Aaron reaching up with his right hand to pull down the hood of his hoodie. “How about both of ya shut the hell up before I blow ya up, ya shitheads.” Aaron replied before promptly giving them the finger.

The guard upon the youth's response became enraged and lunged forth to attack him. Aaron simply shifted his weight onto his right foot, his body seeming to drift in what seemed to him like slow motion to the side of the guard. Before the man had a chance to react Aaron had brought his left elbow crashing down upon the guards back slamming downwards onto the ground. The second guard seeing how easily he had dispatched of his partner had froze in place. “Don't be a pussy. If you can talk smack then be prepared to back it up.” Aaron said as his body seemed to flicker, he had used his “Way of Walking” technique to rapidly vanish and reappear behind the second guard. He once more used his left arm, his left elbow slamming into the guard's back knocking him forward. Aaron was quick to follow after the guard if only to knock him down onto the ground.

Aaron gave both men a look of disgust as they regained themselves. “How pathetic. No wonder I was hired to protect the Big Wig. Those assassin's would have killed both of ya as easily as I just kicked your asses.” Aaron said now crouched down so he was at eye-level with the guards. “How 'bout ya go get Lady Fat Cat. I gotta let her know I'm here before I can start crackin' skulls, ya dig?” He said as he grinned cheerfully at the guard's and pulled his hood back atop his head. The guard's now with a stupid look playing upon their features nodded, scrambled to their feet and went to get the client. Aaron now peering over his shoulder's as he noticed that the scent of his supposed ally had finally arrived at his current location. “Took ya long enough.” He said mockingly to his supposed ally.

What is Way of Walking?:

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 26th April 2014, 9:58 pm

Zero arrived at about the same time his ally did, and was able to watch his dispatching of the guards. Zero then asked, "Are you getting this Wolf?" Wolf then replied to the inquiry, "Yes, running analysis now." Zero and Wolf watched intently the scuffle that was occurring, they were a long distance away, and chose to remain that way until the battle was over. Until that time though Zero was careful to watch and record the fighting style of his ally, in case it would require his plans to change to accommodate him, from what he saw at this point his ally seemed competent and his current plan would not have to change drastically to accommodate him. Zero then drove forward when the fighting was seemingly over, and then got off the bike along with Wolf, Zero then turned towards his bike and said, "Find a place to lay low." And his bike then promptly sped off in order to find a place where it could be out of the way and nearby. Zero also decided to respond to his new ally's comment about him taking so long, "I was watching from a distance, and you had seemed to have it handled." Zero then waited as the client came out of the castle, and informed them of their mission, she at first was taken aback by their current appearance, but soon  relented and gave the full details of the mission. "My husband is proud and too stubborn to ask for help, but he has had many attempts on his life, and I need you tw- three to protect him for me in secret."

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Ed75b421-3608-4457-997d-10352cfc175a_zps7464bbfe

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  XStN8S6Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Ei9nfbOProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  GvdnhdPProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  UlZ6XxNProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  0EsBXSY
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 26th April 2014, 11:18 pm

Aaron blinked a few times out of confusion as he watched the other talking to his bike. His maw falling open when the bike actually responded by driving off on it's own. He had seen some strange stuff in Fiore, but this, it was the strangest thing he had witnessed, hands down. “Tch. I just wish there had been more of them. Those chumps weren't even a warm-up. If you'd got in my way I woulda' just put you down alongside them.” He said bluntly as if dissing one's technical partner was something everyone did. Aaron stared up at the client from his crouched position. He seemed quite content with his current state of being. “Pfft. I can see why you need us to protect him. Those guard's are pathetic lady.” He said in a tone that showed he didn't care about her status within the world as politicians wife and had no intention of respecting her. “I'll protect the Fat Cat, but ya better give me some food on top of the agreed reward.” He said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and stood up. He seemed slightly annoyed with having yet to find a worthwhile opponent to beat the shit out of.

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 27th April 2014, 7:31 pm

After the lady was done saying what she had to state, Zero proceeded onward with Wolf in tow, and looked around to find a good spot to blend into the crowd, yet remain undetected, whilst Wolf looked for a high vantage point to jump up to in order to get a high view and spot assassins from a distance, first though they would have to locate the person they are protecting. Soon enough Zero found the guy that matched the image on his screen, and pointed him out to Aaron, "I will blend into the crowd and prevent any from getting too close, while Wolf will patrol the roof, as for you, do what you wish." Zero took a risk allowing his ally to do what he wished, but knew he probably would do that anyways. After Zero said this he walked off and changed in appearance to a man with the power of his cloak and found a section of the crowd to blend into where he would blend in, but also have a good sight line to the person he needed to protect. Wolf found a building to jump onto in order to get a high vantage point. Wolf then said, "Eyes on target, will inform if a situation arises." Zero then stated, "I'm in place Wolf, standing by if assistance is necessary. Alex, you there?" ALEX then replied "Yes, standing by for orders." Zero hoped nothing would happen, but knew he was being optimistic, although later he knew he would make sure to use contacts in order to prevent further attacks after this mission.

Current Appearance:

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Ed75b421-3608-4457-997d-10352cfc175a_zps7464bbfe

Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  XStN8S6Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  Ei9nfbOProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  GvdnhdPProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  UlZ6XxNProtect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  0EsBXSY
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 27th April 2014, 10:24 pm

Meanwhile, Aaron had already left before their client had finished talking. He didn't care about the fine details. He just wanted someone to hit. He had made it halfway to the market when his animalistic senses had taken hold. He could feel it clear as day, someone dangerous was nearby, now he just needed to figure out where they were. Soon enough his search was answered, he was now about ten of twenty feet from the back entrance to the market area of the city when he noticed a number of shadows flickering about. The being's producing the shadows seemed to like sticking to the shadows. Not like it mattered, he had managed to catch hold of their scents, and now their fates belonged to him.

Aaron grinned as he easily followed after the assassins. He made his way up onto a rooftop, his hands still stuffed inside of his pockets as he dashed forth traveling four rooftops in a matter of minutes. He soon dropped off a roof and into an alley. He had arrived just in time to block the assassin's from their target. ”Ya know. You guy's don't look all that tough to me.” Aaron said as he stepped forth. He was now right in front of the first of the assassin's, the others seeming taken aback by his speed.

He gave them little time to remain shocked, the first of them, the one he now stood eye-to-eye with swinging a sword downward in right diagonal slash. The blade suddenly stopping halfway through its descent. Aaron stood a grin upon his mug, his left arm raised, his hands clenching the mid-section of the blade. The blade seemed to glow a mixture of red and black as complex markings began to spread along it. Moments later the blade would explode. Aaron stood with red and black smoke flowing from his armor clad left hand. The would-be assassin staggering backwards his hands set ablaze. The shards of the blade soaring through the air before being embedded within the other would-be killers. ”Run while you can.” Aaron suggested with a cheerful grin he watched the assassin he had assaulted bring his arms up to guard himself.

Aaron snickered as he saw the foolish action take place. He dashed forth, his body spinning 180 degrees as he did so. He would come to an abrupt stop with his back now facing his opponent. He would swing his right leg forward, locking it within his opponent's guard. He grinned as the faint had made its focus. He would use this locking position to bring his opponent's arms down and out of the way. He would hold this locking position as he brought forth his left leg slamming the appendage into the side of the assassin's head. He would drop his hold upon the man when he saw the other stagger backwards disorientated from the kick to the head. Aaron once more with his back to the assassin would spring forth and into the air a bit. His body swinging 180 degrees before his right leg connected with the assassin's face with brutal precision. He didn't stop yet, his body kept on with its twisting motion following through with the remaining 180 degrees of the 360 degree spin. He smirked as the assassin seemed to simply crumble under the force of the kick being sent flying through the air. The assassin second later would have his head planted firmly within the side of one of the buildings. Aaron cracking his knuckles as he watched the other three killers run off. He knew they would just try again and he planned on hunting them down one after another right away.

Job Stats:

Fighting Style Tech. Log:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 28th April 2014, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 28th April 2014, 9:51 am

Zero watched from a distance his ally taking out the would be assassins, as did Wolf, and they prepared to make a move on the assassins setting off. "Do you have the targets in sight Wolf?" Wolf then replied, "Yes, should I make a move?" Zero soon stated, "Yes, but go for a leg wound, slow him down so our ally can get him, we need to watch the crowd for enemies, he can take care of the far off ones." In reply to this Wolf grabbed one of his blades with his tail, and took careful aim, soon the blade was sent flying through the air, and hit the tailing assassin in the leg, the assassin then tumbled over from the wound, as it had hit him where it effectively disabled his leg, moaning and begging for his allies to help. The assassin's buddies just left him there on the ground, as they didn't want anything to do with the guy that just messed up two of their friends. Zero and Wolf then resumed watching the crowd for any intrusions, but neither of them saw any, at least at the present time. Zero disliked situations like this, as he felt like he was reacting, instead of leading, and Zero preferred to be the one doing the striking, not the other way around. Zero thought back to his training with his master, and he knew that the best remedy for a situation like this would to be to root out the source, and strike against the people that sent the hit men in the first place.

Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 28th April 2014, 11:55 am

Aaron had been chasing after the assassins when the knife had flown past him and nailed one of the fleeing enemies in the leg. The assassin falling forward from impact one of his legs now left useless. Aaron skidding to a stop just as he passed the assassin. He knelt down and took hold of the knife, he would then rip it free from its new home and lift the assassin up off the guard with his left hand. His arm curling inward as he held the assassin up in the air. He would then toss the assassin upward, his body seeming the fade as he moved with an untraceable speed to position himself above the would be assassin. He would then crack the back of his right foot down upon the assassin's face sending him spiraling downward toward the ground. Upon impact the assassin's head would be buried within the ground a crater having formed from the weight of the impact. A minute or two after the assassin's literally ground backing impact Aaron would land upon the ground. ”Damn it. I took too long dealing with this piece of crap and the others got away.” He muttered to himself as he finally left the alley.

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 28th April 2014, 12:19 pm

Zero was watching the crowd as he had been, when Wolf spotted the last two targets. "I have an eye on the last two, should I move to intercept?" Zero then gave the all clear, "Move" After this Wolf found his way off the roof where he was, and started sneaking to where the targets are. First he laid low and looked around for a place to get the jump on the goons, and found an alleyway in which he could block off the entrance with a cart, and then he would have them trapped. Wolf waited in the shadows for the targets to come along, and soon enough they came sneaking by the path predicted by Wolf. When they entered the alley they heard the cart get pushed into the way and turned around to look, they thought nothing of it at first, until Wolf came around the other side just as they turned back around. The first thing they saw was his face coming from the shadows, and they turned tail to run, but Wolf was on them almost immediately. First he tripped one and hit the other in the face with his tail, and then jumped on the wall to the side, he did this in order to push one onto the other, and then after this he landed on them both, and kicked them in the head after wrapping them with his tail. They were both knocked out cold after this, and Wolf hid their bodies in the cart after pushing it back into place. Wolf then went back to resume his last position on the roof.

Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 28th April 2014, 2:21 pm

Meanwhile, Aaron had returned to the alley to pick the pockets of the assassin's he had defeated. ”Come on. You idiots gotta have some money of ya. I'm friggin' hungry.” He grumbled as he searched the assassin whose head he had planted firmly within one of the buildings. He pulled his hands out empty a discouraged look playing upon his features. ”Damn it. Next one.” He said as he headed towards the other assassin. He would only make it halfway before five knifes came flying from the end of the alley. The thrower being a rather large man covered in scars. Aaron had managed to dodge three of the knives only to have the other two embed themselves within his right deltoid ripping open his right sleeve. His body seemed to weaken some as he staggered backwards. ”Shit. Only one of “them” would know to lace it in holy water.” Aaron grumbled as he ripped the knives from his arm. He placed his left hand upon the wall trying to steady himself. He had almost regained himself when his attacker threw a powerful uppercut to his gut sending him flying up into the air. Aaron soared up into the air clutching his gut.

”The Fat Cat ain't your only target, is he?” Aaron asked the assassin when he had followed after Aaron's ascent with a sword drawn. “'Fraid not Monster. We figured something like this would draw you out of hiding. Pergrande will pay the big one if I bring your head back.” The assassin said he swung his sword towards Aaron's neck. Aaron in response to this brought up his left arm. The sword being swung with such great force his armor, while protecting him from any cutting damage couldn't compensate for the lack of footing in the air. Aaron being sent flying across the market place and into the front of a shop. He finally came to a stop with his back slamming against the far wall of the shop. ”The hell is he talking about. I knew I was being hunted, but the hell does Pergrande have to do with it?” Aaron grumbled to himself as he managed to regain himself.

Aaron climbing out of the shops front display window as the assassin approached him once more. “Looks like the contract hasn't be fulfilled yet.” The assassin said with clear disappointment as he followed after Aaron who had dashed into an alley. ”I was hoping to avoid using “that”. It might kill a civilian.” Aaron muttered as he made his way up onto a rooftop. He scowled when the assassin landed a few feet away from him. ”Why does a big ass place like Pergrande want me dead?” Aaron asked the assassin rather bluntly as his hands let forth the red and black haze. “Defeat me and I'll tell you.” The assassin said cockily with a smug look upon his face. ”Have it your way.” Aaron said as he twisting his body in a spiraling motion. The red and black haze flowing off of his arms to form a tightly closed ring around the large assassin before the haze burst into a flurry of flames began setting off numerous explosions which engulfed the assassin. The smoke clearing the show the assassin was now covered from head to toe in wounds but still standing ready to fight.

“Neat trick kid.” He said as he dashed forth and swung his massive sword towards Aaron once more. This time Aaron was prepared. He reached forth clutching the mid-section of the massive sword. He found himself being forced downwards as his arms began to glow red and black. The sword holding the same glow as complex markings began to cover it. ”This thing is really getting annoying.” Aaron snapped angrily as the resonance hit its peak and the blade exploded in a flurry of red and black flames. Aaron at the same time was also consumed within an explosion. The assassin staggering backwards shards of the blade embedded within his body.

”You're one tough bastard. Too bad being tough ain't gonna cut it.” Aaron said as he dashed forth, jumping up he would clutch the assassin's head with his left arm. The force from the snatching jump slamming the assassin onto his back. Aaron grinned deviously as his left arm began to glow red and black as the complex markings shrouded over the assassin's face. The resonance factor reaching its peak faster than before. Aaron and the assassin being consumed by a flurry of red and black flames before they exploded. Aaron standing up with his hoodie now hanging off of his body in shreds.

Aaron sat down upon the assassin's torso. He would scowl down out the assassin who was still conscious, but heavily disorientated and in horrible agony. ”Spill it ya piece of shit. Why are ya after the Fat Cat and why is Pergrande after me?” Aaron snapped angrily before punching the ground to the right of the assassin's head. “So the rumors are true. You really don't remember what you did, do you? Kid you fucked up big time. You killed one of Pergrande's princes.” The assassin said gruffly before finally passing out. Aaron standing up as the assassin passed out. ”Tch. Shit load of good that info is.” Aaron muttered as he dropped off the roof and began searching for the other assassins.

Job Stats:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 28th April 2014, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 28th April 2014, 2:54 pm

Zero was still watching the crowd, and soon enough heard an alert from Wolf, who gave him a feed of a suspicious person in the crowd. "Crap" Zero thought to himself, "This ones in the crowd, I have to get him out of the sight of the public." Zero then came up with an idea, and ducked into an alleyway to disguise as ones of the goons defeated earlier, Zero then set off into the crowd and met the assassin, "The target has moved, I know where he is, come help me" This managed to work, as the would be assassin started to follow Zero. Zero then ducked behind an alleyway and went to a secluded area, a warehouse specifically. Zero and the assassin then went inside, and as he entered Zero slammed the door and bolted it. "What are yo-" The assassin was interrupted by Zero punching him in the face, and as Zero did this e transformed back into his normal form of the mask and cloak. "WHO SENT YOU!" Zero yelled, the guy was quite frightened, as Zero not only was threatening, but he also activated his cloaks ability on the guy. "Jamie sent out the hit!" Zero remembered that name faintly, and was sure he could find the guy through his contacts. "Thank you" Zero said as he knocked the guy out cold with a punch to the face and hid his body. Zero then transformed back after De-activating his cloaks fear aura, and took his old position.

Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 28th April 2014, 11:29 pm

Meanwhile, Aaron had come face to face with four more assassins. He would crack his knuckles as he sized them up. Each one of them seemed to have an arsenal of weapons upon their beings. “You fuckers want a piece of me too? I already kicked your homeboy's ass.” Aaron said as a smug, yet devious grin came into play upon his features. “Let me handle this. Seems like this is the other guy we have a contract on aside from that politician.” One of the would be assassin's said holding his arms out spread at his side to show the others they were to wait their turn. “Nah. Screw that noise. I want all four of ya at once, got it!?” Aaron yelled excitedly as the red and black haze began to consume his body. “Ain't no fun if I only get to fight one of ya at a time. After all, ya'll are pretty weak.” Aaron said just to get his enemies all riled up as he stretched out his right arm, his hand clenched into a fist with his thumb pointing down towards the ground.

He grinned at their reactions, they had all reacted how he had expected. They had gotten ticked at being called and were now charging towards him. Aaron however made no motion to try and defend himself, not yet, it wasn't time yet. He waited until all four had gotten within a ten foot distance before he began twisting his body, mainly his arms in a spiraling motion. The red and black haze bursting forth from his arms only to wrap itself around the assassin's. The haze in the blink of an eye burst into a powerful blaze of red and black flames. This blaze would be short lived as it erupted into a rather large explosion that moved inwards engulfing the assassins. Aaron stood snickering as the assassins screamed out in agony as their bodies were enveloped by the explosion. He only began his approach once their screams had finally died down and the smoke had begun to clear.

He dashed towards the left, lunging into the smoke he would reach forth and grab hold of the assassin to his far right. The momentum from his run allowing him to slam the much taller and muscular man down upon the ground. Aaron hunched over the man a sickeningly sinister grin playing upon his features. “I don't care if you have a contract to kill the Fat Cat, but comin' after me. . . I ain't forgivin' that shit.” Aaron said angrily as right arm began to glow, the complex cipher spreading upon the assassin's facial structure. Aaron pushing off of the man, standing up once more he would now turn his attention to the other three enemies. A few seconds later his body and the face of the fallen panicking assassin would begin to glow red and black before both went up in a flurry of red and black flames that would subsequently produce dual explosions that went off at the same exact second.

The other three assassin's having now regained themselves and watched as their comrade went up in smoke. “A'ight. Bring it on. All three of ya.” Aaron said as he stepped forth from the smoke to reveal only his hoodie to have been damaged further in the explosion. His hoodie was in shreds and barely clinging to his frame as is. Aaron reaching towards his chest with his left hand, gripping the shreds of his hoodie he would begin to rip it off of his chest. As this happened the assassin's had mounted their assault. The one in the center of the charge swinging a large axe downwards towards Aaron. The one to the left swinging a similar axe. The one to the right swinging a large sword much like the one wielded by the assassin Aaron had defeated earlier. All the while Aaron simply grinned smugly. He seemed not in the least bit worried at the oncoming attack. His way of defending against this showing such, as he simply raised his left arm effectively halting all three weapons. His feet under the pressure of the three attackers digging harshly into the stoned walkway of the rather wide alley.

Aaron, in response to this thrust back against the weapons with equal force sending all three assassins hurtling backwards. The two that had been to his respective sides to a degree, now slamming into the walls of the building as while the third and center one was sent skidding across the ground. Aaron's assault would not end here as his right leg was engulfed in the red and black haze which quickly burst into a flurry of flames. He would rush toward the enemy toward his left and jump upwards, his right leg swinging forth to slam into the man's face and send him flying to the right engulfed in flames, an explosion having been release when Aaron's leg connected with his enemies face. He would deal the other enemy an almost identical blow to the face, only this time with his left leg. These two finally fall to the ground out cold. Their bodies now releasing the same red and black haze that was flowing off of Aaron.

Job Stats:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 30th April 2014, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 30th April 2014, 1:13 pm

Zero watched the man who they were sent to protect, going about his business, shopping around and haggling. He would go from one store or stall to the other, without any care in the world, buying and looking at the wares for sell, he seemed just as interested in the magical items as the mundane ones, and looked at each with a discerning eye. Normally Zero would be afraid that one of the shop keeps or and item of their wares would try to take the clients life, but in this crowded district that would not be possible. As someone with little haggling skill would not be successful, and any items that were traps would be tripped by the others browsing the wares, also compound that with the fact that assassins were being brought in, and it made sense that they were not going for the silent approach.

For now Zero kept his eye on the crowd, and nothing seemed to be wrong, people were going about their usual business, and no one had any tells that they were anything but regular people going about their daily lives. Some people were obviously foreign, as they did not look as fancily dressed as some of the people from the area, many of the better dressed people looked like they were heads of their own world, going about as if they were confident of every purchase, and that they'd always come out on top on a deal. The client that Zero was currently tailing was much like this, he seemed confident of his purchases, and that if they did not come to use for him that he could sell them for a better price later on.

Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 30th April 2014, 1:15 pm

(Forgot to roll da dice!)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th April 2014, 1:15 pm

The member 'Zero Drake' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Protect The Fat Cat Secretly!? Job: Mercenaries  WeakMonster
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 30th April 2014, 5:07 pm

Meanwhile, Aaron was finishing up with the last of the stronger seeming assassins. “Come at me bro. I'll give ya free shot.” Aaron said confidently as he turned his head so his right cheek was facing the assassin whom had now regained himself. “Right here, its gotta be here, right? I won't even try to defend myself.” Aaron asked with the same smugness taunting the assassin to nail him in the face. “Suite yourself brat. Don't go crying when I break your jaw.” The man said as he made his approach. Aaron was actually surprised by the speed his attacker was now displaying. He hadn't expected such a large opponent to be this fast, at least not a human. It had been his experience that the bigger the human the slower they were. True to his word, Aaron didn't move a muscle as the assassin threw his punch, said left hook nailing Aaron in the jaw. The mage finding himself now tossing upon the paved ground like a rag doll. He eventually skid to a stop at the edge of the alley.

Aaron groaned some as he rubbed his cheek. Despite having just been punched in the face and sent flying he was grinning. “Shishishi. Dumbass. Ya fell for it too easily.” Aaron said as his body began to glow red and black as the samely colored haze began to flow off of his body. At the same time the assassin's hand now shrouded by complex markings would begin to glow the same red and black hues. Aaron climbing to his feet, a large red fist print on the side of his face. He would lift his right arm, his hand clenched with the exception of his middle finger which stood erect. “Eat shit and die ya idiot.” He said rather proudly as he gave the assassin the finger. He walked deeper into the alley out of the view of any civilians. It was at this time that the resonance factor peaked off and both figures would be engulfed in a flurry of red and black flames that ripped outwards shredding their surrounds as both combatants were consumed by identical explosions. The only difference was that when the smoke cleared, the assassin was on the ground and Aaron stood un-phased laughed his ass off. “Shishishishi. What an idiot.” He said as he knelt down over the smoking body of the assassin.

“I wonder how what's his face is managing. Hope he isn't dead.” Aaron said in a tone that contradicted the worried words. His tone inferring that he really didn't give a crap if his partner had been taken out. He shrugged as he stood back up and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants. “Damn it. I'm still hungry.” He said with annoyance clearly defined in his tone as his stomach began to grumble loudly. He cursed the demanding organ angrily as he made his way out into the market place. He didn't smell the clients scent anywhere near by, so he didn't think it would be a problem to travel out in the open. Aaron instead of focusing on the job at hand, had opted to go to a food vendor to get something to eat. He figured fighting on such an empty stomach would just become a pain in the ass for him. Aaron, despite his normal method of dine and dash being forced to pay for the food as not draw anymore attention to himself. He had a feeling a horned male walking around shirtless was enough of an attention grabber. He headed straight for the nearest alley as he stuffed his face. Most people in his situation would be in a hurry, yet he was not.

Aaron soon made his way back up onto the roof tops. He figured finding the assassin's intended target would be the best way to draw them out of hiding. He had made it half-way across the market place when his animalistic sense's kicked in once more alerting him of incoming danger. Aaron managing to react just in time to avoid a flurry of knives. He gave a small sigh of relief as he skidded across the roof. “Sheesh. I know I piss people off, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't they be more worried about killing the Fat Cat than killing me?” He asked himself as he sat crouched near the edge of the roof top. He didn't have much time to lament his apparent bad luck before two weak looking assassin's leaded on the roof top across the alley from him. He immediately recognized them. “So I was right. The two of you really weren't guards. . . isn't that kinda cheap?” Aaron asked as he stood up. He would proceed to remove his shoes. “Oh well. Assassins, guards, you can be whatever ya' want. I'm still gonna kick your asses, ya' dig?” He questioned them with a rather cheerful grin playing upon his mug.

Aaron having closed his eyes now. He wouldn't need to see them to defeat them. He simply backed up some. He knew they would come to him. After all, he had shamed them earlier, so revenge was probably their first priority. He was right on the money, his eye's flicking open just in time to see the assassin's fling another flurry of knives at him. Aaron simply ducking down, his right hand raised, he would with surprising accuracy catch five of the knives, one between each finger. He grinned as he chucked them back at his attackers. “Cut the kiddie crap already.” He said as the assassins finally crossed over the alley and landed upon the same roof top he was upon. Aaron would grin upon seeing them, his arms releasing the red and black haze in accordance to his will. He quickly swiped his arms and body in a spiraling motion which released the haze in a much larger volume. The haze drifting through the air. It seemed rather defenseless, that was until it surrounded his enemies and burst to life in a flurry of flames. This blaze quickly erupting into an explosion that traveled inwards within numerous smaller explosions and set his adversaries ablaze. Aaron, as the smoke began to clear had sat down and begun to roll up his pant legs. Once the smoke had finished clearing he would dash forth, his feet seeming to slide across the roof effortlessly. His right foot pressing down with enough force as he whipped around the assassin's who were still disoriented and not yet ready to defend themselves. Seconds later the assassin's would fall to the ground. The ground where Aaron's right foot had traveled had been ripped up badly. It had been within these motions that he had kicked both of the assassin's in the head in the blink of an eye. He had moved so fast that his kicks for the most part would have gone unseen.

Job Stats:

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 1st May 2014, 5:30 pm

Zero was keeping track of the time, as earlier through a note in the pocket of the assassin he beat up he found a note stating the terms of the assassin contract, and figured out it would expire at this exact moment. Zero then told Wolf this information through their connection, "The contracts of the assassin's has expired, we are done here." Wolf then located the ally of theirs for the mission, and upon finding him told him, "The contract terms have been completed, the mission is over." Wolf then jumped off the roof, and met a cloaked Zero in the barn nearby where ALEX was hidden, Zero got on his bike and went back to the area where the woman was, and got his jewels and a thanks from the woman. Zero knew his next course, he had to hunt down Jamie, and make sure no more contracts were put out on this woman's husband, before Zero decided to leave however, he would wait for his ally to come by, or if he was already their tell him either way, "Good work, I'm Myst by the way, I hope we work together again soon." Zero then sped off into the distance, with Wolf on the back of his bike, as Zero still had one more thing to do before this mission was over. When he caught up to Jamie he was going to make him fear for his life, and make certain that he would know that there is a cost for going against his wishes.

Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 1st May 2014, 8:46 pm

Aaron gave an annoyed sigh as he plopped down next to the slightly chard knocked-out bodies of the false guard's who had turned out to be the weakest of the assassins. It wasn't long before he was joined by his apparent allies pet mechanical wolf. He gave an uninterested look to the mechanical creature as it stated their business in this town was now over with.

Aaron waited until the pest had left before finally climbing to his feet. He felt cheated to a degree. He had wanted to fight someone strong, someone who could truly challenge him. This job had proven to be an utter waste of his time. All of the enemies he had fought had turned out to be weak. Each one of them had been handled with such great ease. His annoyance only grew further as he headed back towards the castle. Now he just wanted to get his reward and leave this annoying place. He had heard the departing word of the other, but paid them very little attention. He had a feeling he would end up running into the individual sooner or later. He quickly received his jewels for completing the job and left before the woman had a chance to even thank him.

Aaron didn't care about being thanked, he only cared about if one was strong or weak. If they were strong he'd want to fight them, if they were obviously weak he couldn't give a rats ass about them. Even if he couldn't remember his own past he at least knew that this was who he was. Deep down he had always been the kind who only cared about proving how strong he was. He quickly made his way out of the city and went back to his normal routine. He wasn't in a hurry to re-garb the upper half of his body. He just wanted to go find someone strong he could fight.

Missions In Progress:
    Zero Drake
    Zero Drake

Light Within

Light Within

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero Drake 2nd May 2014, 7:51 pm

Zero rode into the place where he knew Jamie was located, he knew the place because it operated under the eyes of the Shinobi, and Zero was gonna have a little talk. Zero found the hidden door in the alleyway and walked inside, he then made his way up the staircase, and when he got to the top a screen on the door slid back and revealed a pair of eyes. The man who the eyes belonged to asked him, "Who are thou?" Zero then replied, "I am the who listens, and can hear all." The man behind the screen then said, "That is wrong." Zero then kicked the door with all his might and after breaking through said, "It wasn't meant to be right." Zero then looked at the man on the ground below the door, and said, "Where is Jamie?" Then man then pointed to a door to the right of Zero and as such Zero proceeded into the door.

When Zero walked in Jamie was sitting, and counting money he had aquired. When he looked up he saw Zero and tried to pick up a weapon, but Zero threw a knife and it made the weapon fly out of reach. Zero then told Jamie, "I told you, you are not to do illegal business ventures under my territory." Jamie then replied, "I didn't do nothing man!" Zero then replied to this by throwing a knife to a wall to the left, when it impacted it could be seen that the contract for the assassination was pinned to the wall by it. "Then how do you explain that?" Jamie then replied, "I don't know, but I got you!" Jamie then pushed a button under his desk with his foot, and the two walls on either side folded back to reveal numerous bodyguards. Zero then pulled out multiple knives, and threw them at the legs of his attackers in order to stun them. He then kicked the table up, and pressed the button on the bottom as it came down. This caused the walls to meet back together, squishing and knocking out his attackers. Zero then grabbed the table midair, and sent it towards Jamie with a kick, who had managed to free himself from the knife. The table then stuck into the wall around Jamie, trapping him yet again, and then Zero said, "Your done."

Zero walked out and informed the magic council branch nearby of the illegitimate operation going on nearby, and watched from the shadows as Jamie and his guards were dragged off in chains, and dissapeared into the shadows stating, "Never mess with the Shinobi."

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:08 pm