Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka]

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Empty Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka]

Post by Nightken 4th July 2014, 4:50 pm

Spoiler:

Nightken had just arrived at the Royal Castle and had no clue who he'd be working with since when he agreed to take the job they informed him he'll be working with another person. "I'm a bit curious on who this other person is." He thought to himself as he entered the castle. As he walked in he saw a large amount of fancy looking people and objects through out the place which made him realize he really sticks out in his armored clothing. He ignored their stares as he continues to the meeting place, unfortunately that was about a good five minutes away. "You there stop. You're one of those Fairy Tail mages aren't you?" One of the guards stopped him looking at a list of pictures. "And if I am?" Nightken replied in a cold tone. "You'd better behave yourself while here otherwise we will take you down." The guard said to him trying to intimidate Nightken. "If you're going to threaten someone be sure you can back it up." He replied to the guard giving him a glare with his emerald green eyes before he continued to walk off. Once he arrived he knocked on the door hearing a woman's voice say "Come in" he walked in and took a seat in one of the two chairs. "I'm Nightken from Fairy Tail nice to meet you ma'am." He introduced himself to her. "We'll begin the briefing once the other person shows up." She said to him as they waited.

Word=252

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Empty Refreshing

Post by Moka 4th July 2014, 7:41 pm

Miss DeLille walked in the grounds of the Royal Castle with her head up high, her posture nice and straight plus with her strides not too wide. It was how the twenty year old was taught how to walk. Today, Fleur had her white long hair tied into a low ponytail. Her make-up was the usual natural look. However, the woman's outfit today consisted of a pants and a ruffled blouse which had a black and white color scheme to it. Her black bottoms fit close to her tan colored skin but wasn't very tight. While Fleur's white ruffled blouse was white and young sleeved. Despite the appearance of her outfit the material it was made of allows one to move freely in it along with allowing the skin to breath. Resting on her hip, was the lady's sword within it's scabard. It looked quite nice and not really suitable for the job. The pants however, did help down tone the outfit. Miss DeLille really wanted to look as if she really were working for a politician. The lady did not want to look like she was taken right off the street, besides in Fleur's opinion she probably blended in a bit more with her appearance choice. The white haired woman didn't know all the information about the job, such as who her partner was. Though, Fleur sincerely hoped they were good and well mannered.

Entering the castle for Fleur was a breath of fresh air. It looked nice, of course not as nice as the castle she's been in back in Minstrel. And definitely no where near as nice as the palace the lady will reside at, once she becomes queen that is. Miss DeLille also happy to know that she fit in quite nicely even if the woman was carrying a sword. Though her happiness dropped a bit once meeting a guard, his aura was try hard. His try hardness showed even more when he began to speak. "Don't take another step." Calmly stopping in her tracks Miss DeLille looked the guard straight in the eye. He continued, "What's your business here?" Attempting to seem like a huge big guy. This irritated the woman, she didn't like being the submissive one in a scenario. Immediately her eyes went from looking at his eyes, to looking down on him. "Listen. Don't speak." The woman began in a harsh tone. "I'm Fleur DeLille I've come here for some bodyguard business." Fleur continued as her eyes were saying something else, 'Don't mess with me low life.' The guard wasn't happy about this, so he attempted to speak. However, Miss DeLille cut him off. "I am aware of the rules, thank you sir. Now if you will kindly move out of the way." Despite the twenty year old's friendly sounding tone her eyes were still trying to knock him off his pedestal. Clearing the way for Fleur, she continued to move towards her destination. Once the woman got to the door however, she lifted up her pinky finger to try to scratch the door with her nail but hesitated. 'How do they do this in this country?' Miss DeLille began to think...'Perhaps I try to do the opposite of what I was taught?' With a breath in than a breath out, the twenty year old knocked on the door. Fleur felt quite relieved the moment she heard a voice calling to her, giving her the okay to enter into the room. With the same posture and walked as before, the woman stepped in. Her hair swayed as Fleur then turned to close the door softly behind her. Turning back, Fleur could clearly see the other people occupying her room. A woman and a man. "Good day." Fleur greeted before introducing herself. "My name is Fleur DeLille, nice to meet you." The woman stated as she walked to the open chair.

words=649

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Empty Re: Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka]

Post by Nightken 10th July 2014, 8:45 pm

Once the person whom he'll be working with arrive their client started the job briefing. "You two will be protecting my husband from a group of assassins, but the catch is you can't let him be killed or let him see either of you or you don't get paid." She said to both of them. Understanding the job requirement Nightken agreed to the terms of the job. "Alright he just has to not see us that'll be easy enough." He said as he was getting ready to stand up. "Oh before I forget he'll be in the open plaza of the Royal Castle giving his speech today." She said as he stood up. Walking towards the door he looked back at Fluer and said. "I'm going to check the place out try and see if I can narrow down some of their points of attack." Once he left the room his body became coated in black lightning and dashed off towards the open plaza. He stopped behind a large plant before the plaza so not to be seen. Looking around he saw people setting up the area for the speech, while he was looking he noticed the lighting fixture they're using is actually electric wires instead of being powered by lacrima. "Alright with the lights being run by electric wires if things start to go south I can either kill the lights or overload them to blind everyone looking at the stage from the crowd." He thought to himself before taking a look around the stage area from where he was at.

Elettro Guard: 10%
    Word=262

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Empty Re: Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka]

Post by Moka 18th July 2014, 12:34 am

'Hmm. ' Fleur thought. 'Well this isn't going to be easy it seems like.' The lady chuckled in her head. 'Well of course it won't! Besides a job like this will be nothing compared to when I will be the queen of Minstrel. I would need to deal with situations such as these plus more.' Miss DeLille smiled. The lady could see a comparison between the two now, for this job she shall keep an assassination by happening by her own hands. Though as a queen, she would order others to protect her to keep herself assassinated by those that oppose her rule. This shall be a good practice for me. Fleur paused within her thought. 'Though what can a lady like me do now?' She frowned slightly. 'My partner is already checking the open plaza right now, searching for where an enemy may attack.' Fleur looked down at her sword. 'Yes...This is all that I can do.' Miss DeLille walked out of the room with purpose in her step. The twenty year old crossed the threshold of the door. Fleur then closed the door gently behind her, which let her know it was going to stay in it's position with a small click nose. It was after the lady did all these actions that she decided to go look for all forms of exits and entrances.

Miss DeLille decided to reopen the door, it creaked a bit as she did so. The lady then walked up to a table that had a stack of sticky papers and a pen. Fleur wrote a note on the paper in her neat almost cursive looking handwriting, telling her partner what she was going to do. The twenty year old set the pen down and ripped the sticky paper from the rest of the stack. Moving towards the door with a faster pace, the lady didn't close the door as gently but Fleur did quietly press the note firmly against the door, just in case if her partner came back looking for her.

In order to start her self given quest, Miss DeLille decided to go back to the front door first and ask about the different entrances around the mansion. At first, it was quite challenging since some people didn't want to be bothered. Despite it taking awhile, Fleur eventually got help from several people about the spots one can enter and exit through. One person in particular, was quite detailed on the different locations and Fleur made sure to show how grateful she was for the knowledge.

Besides the front door, three possible entrances one could enter and exit from laid on the right side one where the indoor garden was, another by the kitchen and one by a sitting room. The left side had four places to exit and enter through that were located in the plaza, meeting room and two in the space shared by another kitchen plus a dining area. The back part of the castle that people may have access to was a library and various areas where items in the castle were cleaned along with where one could order or pick up items if they were a resident of the castle. However, the exact amount of possible places one could go in and out of the back part of the castle was quite vague. In total the number of exits and entrances was approximately twelve places. Each place did have guards but how much guards there was in the area compared to the others and the front door was knowledge the lady couldn't get. It was at this moment that Miss DeLille thought about checking it out for herself.

words=606

Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Mercenaries[Nightken and Moka] Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:28 pm