Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Post by Indiana Jones 17th March 2014, 12:41 pm

“I am a cannibal, and a pure beast who has done crimes against humanity in forms far disastrous to that of what we normally do.” So she is a cannibal, would have thought that, even though i did right before calling her over. Just my luck. Well anyways, i guess that she revealed her past, i should tell her mine. Well, if by crimes against humanity you mean killing, the we are in the same boat. I kinda managed to kill my entire family and nearby neighbors on a rampage. But still got accepted into a legal guild. I don't know about cannibalism and that might be a lot more serious. He smiled, he didn't care for peoples pasts or who they were, as long as they didn't want to kill him, he was okay. I am okay with you being whatever as long as you don't want to eat me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) - Page 2 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Jojo Kaguya
    Jojo Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Walking Ash (Open up to 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Ash (Open up to 2)

Post by Jojo Kaguya 17th March 2014, 7:08 pm

Jojo grinned, and laughed. A wholehearted laugh coming out of her lips as she looked at this boy and smiled more, “I find that quite impressive. I suggest probably fleeing the area if you ever see me activate my magic. It makes me into such a beast. I killed my defenseless siblings and ate them from my magic getting out of control. I have to ask that you do what you can and stay away from me when I get that way if you are ever nearby when I activate it.” Of course little did she know she would be doing that some time in the future, but for now she knew of no possible reason or reckoning as to where she would perform such a thing as her magic. Magic was unique to the user and hers more so than most others in the same reckoning as well. Only so many in the world could ever withstand her magic, the speed itself and the disaster she performs all showed dangers in their own works.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character | History + Lineage | Magic
    Exp: 0/150
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 | Slots: 0/3

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:19 pm