Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kyle the Story Teller

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kyle the Story Teller Empty Kyle the Story Teller

Post by Kyle Vay 4th March 2014, 12:42 pm

Kyle walked into the hospital looking to the left and right. To be honest, he only took the job because nurses were seriously cute to him. Suddenly there she was. Blonde hair, blue eyes, innocent looks. Even her nurse uniform was cute to him. She wore a short skirt, tight blouse, with the nurses cap. Kyle closed his eyes and his inner personality started to wiggle left and right. She is so cute. So cute! He stated in his mind.

"Uuuum..." The nurse looked at the closed eyes mage who started to perform the movements of hugging himself and wiggling back and forth. "Are you here to help the children feel better?"

Kyle looked at the nurse and opened on of his red eyes. He smiled warmly and nodded. "Why yes, I would LOVE to help the children out. For a price of course."

"Well you are already getting the money."

"No... Not money." He grabbed the nurse by the shoulders then put his face in front of her's looking into her eyes with his red eyes. "I want to go on a date with you. No questions asked. I will use the money I have to give you the best date ever."

The nurse closed her eyes and smiled nervously. One could see the sweat drop form as she giggled nervously. "Well if you're really wanting to go on a date, I guess it would be alright."

Kyle looked at the nurse. Moved by her answer. "I will tell these kids the greatest story they have ever heard in their life."

"Um... sir? It's magic... They want magic."

Kyle looked back and giggled. "My magic will entertain them along with my story." He kicked down the door to the children's ward. "ALRIGHT KIDDOS! LET ME TELL YOU A GREAT STORY!"

Cheers could be heard in the room as he came in.

"This story has danger... and action... and I'll show the drama with my sand magic. Okay?" He put his hands on the floor and the dust in the room flew around the children landing on the ground beside him in a large pile. "Phew... it's rather dusty in here, I say."

The children clapped as he began his story.

"A while ago a man... Walked through the spooky forest to confront Harrigan, the guild master of Savage Skull..." With his hands he made the shape of a man with his sand magic walking through woods. Then he created a rather stupid and ugly monstrous clump of sand. This clump made his master look like an ogre. It picked its nose and then its ear eating what ever it found in its orifices. The children laughed as Kyle made fun of his own guild master. This was his way of getting back at him for making him join. "The man was only looking for some information on his one... true... love." All the boys made a sickened face. "Harrigan was one of her few connections, but it turned out that this man, wanted to kill her. So the mage grabbed his sword and attempted to slay the man." The sand figure's hand magically turned into a sword and it charged at Harrigan. "But Harrigan had more tricks up his sleeve. He summoned forth his Garm. Dogs of the undead." Kyle made grotesque dogs appear and surround the sand figure. "But the hero was not scared. He held his sword forward and began slaying the dogs, one by one." The sand figure moved around and stabbed and slashed at the sand puppies. The children cheered in happiness for the hero to complete his mission. "But the dogs were not so easy to beat." Kyle made the sand dogs come up from the ground. Each one shaking their heads as they looked at the sand figure like he was a delicious steak. "Harrigan said to the hero, 'Either you join me or you die trying to escape and I'll take down your beloved. You two can be reunited for all eternity as ghosts of the spooky woods.'" The children booed at the little sand monster Kyle made to represent Harrigan. Kyle then started the chase scene of the dogs running about the room. All the children laughed when they saw Harrigan being so slow to keep up with the dogs and the hero. This even made Kyle laughed. He lost focus and all the piles of sand and dust returned to normal. "Oops... Let's continue this story." Kyle moved the sand again and sculptures appeared. "The man had no clue what to do. He didn't want his beloved to die and he didn't want to join the most infamous guild. What could the hero do?" Kyle looked at the children. "Can anyone wonder what he did?"

"Did he run away?"

"No, he would never run from a fight."

"It would be SO romantic if he joined Savage Skull just to protect his love," a girl with a teddy bear said hugging the bear.

"Oh no, he would never join."

"What about taking down Harrigan! How did he do that!" A boy with a truck toy shouted.

"Well... The hero ran back towards that slow, stupid, and slothful Harrigan. He found a couple steaks and tossed them on top of the ogre that Savage Skull called their guild master. The meat attracted his garm and they jumped on top of him and chowed down on the poor guy." Kyle said making the sand figures do everything he stated. "The hero wound up finding that his beloved was in Eclipse Soul. Held in protection. The guild master came to the hero and welcomed him in the guild to be reunited with his love." He ended the play and looked at the group of children. "And they all lived happily ever after."

Kyle walked out of the room as the children were happier and playing around. He looked at the cute nurse and grabbed her by the waste. "So about that date. You owe me one. What type of food do you like?"

The nurse blushed as she looked in the man's eyes. "U-um... I like steak?"

Kyle grabbed her by the wrists and held them up to his face as he gave her a touched look. "You're a girl after my own heart. Please let us leave this place..."

"Mr. Magician?" Kyle looked down to see one of the children pulling on his black coat. The mage squatted down and looked at the child with a warm smile.

"What is it?"

"Did that hero really kill the guild master of Savage Skull?" The child asked holding onto a blue cat doll. "Because, my parents were killed by them, during one of their raids."

Kyle looked down at the child with a stern look. So they heartlessly kill many people that are not targets. Innocent lives. That's not the way of my family. He sighed and put a hand on the child's head. "I don't think Savage Skull is ever going away, kid." The child cried and put a head on his lap. This boy must be like 5 years old.... Kyle sighed and looked forward. I have no right to say anything. After all I killed the mother of a two year old. Kyle looked up at the nurse. "I'll take care of this." Kyle picked the boy up and walked back into the children's ward day room. He sat the kid down and looked at him. "Look. You may be the only one left in your family, but when you grow up you'll learn that you can't seek for revenge. It's not going to bring your family back, nor is is going to bring you satisfaction." He put a hand on the child's head then shaped a small teddy bear to put on his night stand. "When you get a nurse around, tell them to burn this with a torch." He walked back over to the nurse and grabbed her by the waist again and out of the hospital. "Let's get that steak. Then you can show me your bedroom."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle the Story Teller Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Kyle the Story Teller Empty Re: Kyle the Story Teller

Post by Chaotic Rumble 4th March 2014, 1:59 pm

I loved reading this job XD

Of course, it's approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle the Story Teller V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 1:43 am