Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kyle Vay Babysitting Part 1

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kyle Vay Babysitting Part 1 Empty Kyle Vay Babysitting Part 1

Post by Kyle Vay 14th March 2014, 10:04 am

Spoiler:

Kyle walked into the town of Magnolia. This place was totally out of his comfort zone. Why would Harrigan send him here on a babysitting job? Kyle was rather pissy about this mission mainly because he hated babysitting so much. Kyle sighed and walked up to the door to the home, knocking on the door. "I'm the babysitter you hired." He said at the door. He heard the latches open and then looked down to see a three year old looking up at him holding a blanket and sucking his thumb. "Hey kid, didn't your mom tell you not to answer the door to strangers?" The closed eyes mage stated to the child. Then a beautiful woman wandered out of the hallway and into the living room.

"That's Teddy, my husband and I will be going out to go dancing. We need the break since we had an issue earlier." The woman said crossing her arms. She then looked at Kyle up and down and smiled. "You're rather good looking and boyish for a babysitter."

Kyle smirked and gave a single "heh." "Well you posted up the job so I'm here to answer it. This kid doesn't look so bad."

The child stomped on his foot and Kyle looked up at the ceiling grunting in pain. "Teddy! You go back to your time out chair right now!" The child wandered back to a single chair by the corner and sat there. "Honey! Are you ready?"

"Yes dear!" Just as soon as Kyle heard the voice a man walked out in a suit and tie tightening it. "Enjoy your night Teddy." The man looked at Kyle and immediately felt threatened by Kyle's good looks. "Give him hell Teddy... Give him hell." The child smirked in the time out seat and looked back up at Kyle.

With all of the words spoken the two parents left giving Kyle all of the emergency information he needed. Kyle then turned to the kid and snapped his fingers. As soon as he did the dust and sand in the house wrapped around the child like ropes. "You're going to stay here for the duration of the night. I don't care how much of a good kid you are. Babysitting just isn't my gig kiddo." Kyle walked out of the living room to grab some food from the refrigerator. Upon walking back in, he looked at the time out chair. There was no child. He opened his red eyes out of surprise. How did this kid Houdini out of his bindings. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain to his shin. Kyle leaned forward out of pain and looked down at the source. The child had kicked him in the shin. He grabbed the child by the collar of his shirt and placed him back in the seat putting the sand ropes around him again. "You're not going to fool me twice..." He sat on the couch and watched the child.

"You're being a meanie weenie," the kid said looking at him and sticking out his tongue. "I hate you!"

Kyle scoffed at the child and laughed. "You know if it were my choice I wouldn't be out on this job. Ever." He put his hands on his knees and leaned forward. Then noticed the child was making some weird faces. Teddy was holding his legs together and leaning back and forth. "What?"

"I wanna go to the potty." The child said. With those words Kyle sighed and snapped his fingers releasing the child from the chair and grabbing him by the collar again. He stood the kid up in the bathroom then slammed the door shut. Kyle leaned back on the door and crossed his arms. He heard him sing a 'potty' song. Then there was complete silence. Kyle sighed in relief. Kids already got on his nerves as it was. Then he opened his eyes again. Wait a minute. Kyle swung the bathroom door open to look to see that the kid had disappeared.

"WHERE THE HELL!!!" Kyle looked up at the air vent and opened it. He could hear the child crawling around. He sighed and snapped his fingers again and the dust and sand in the vent pushed the child back into the bathroom. He caught the kid by the collar and walked over to the kitchen table. He placed the kid into the chair and wrapped more sand ropes around the kid. "Alright... dinner time." Kyle opened the refrigerator and pulled out some slices of ham and a slice of cheese. "Here..."

"But Momma gives me warm food."

"I'm not your Momma." Kyle walked over and took out a sippy cup of milk and placed it beside the kid. "Now EAT!" Kyle walked over and prepped himself some coffee and sighed putting a hand on his head then looked over at the kitchen table to see that the kid had disappeared again. This time the child was running around the living room with a butchers cleave. Kyle ran over and grabbed the child and placed him back at the table and looked at the child. "Time to scare ya straight, kid." Kyle said he maid a figure of a hand with sand and held the butcher's cleave up. "This is what this stuff can do to hands." He slammed it down on the table and sliced through the fingers on the hand figure. The child was silent and ate his food. The child drank his milk. "Alright... bed time."

"But Momma gives me a warm bath..."

"I'm not your Momma. Go to bed." Kyle said and pointed to the room. The child walked off to bed and sighed out of hopelessness. Kyle crossed his arms and sighed as well. "Fiiine... Let me prep your bath." Kyle walked over to the bath tub and started the spout. The water was warm enough to bathe in but not warm enough to scald Teddy. He let the kid in the bathroom. Kyle sat outside the bathroom waiting up on the kid. "You okay kid?"

"Daddy is not the same as he was when he left the bad place..." The child said.

Kyle tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"Daddy used to play with shadows all the time, but since he left. He thinks I'm a burden."

Kyle sighed and crossed his arms. Then he looked up in the hallway to see a picture of him holding his child with his wife. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the Savage Skull tattoo on the side of his neck. "By bad place... do you mean the Spooky Forest?"

"Yes..."

Kyle gripped a fist and sighed. That brilliant son of a bitch... Kyle thought. "Don't worry about him. Just finish your bath." Kyle had been sent on an assassination mission after all. The child got out of the bathroom dried up and dressed in pajamas. Kyle walked the child to his room and read him a story. He then walked back into the living room. Kyle sat and waited. Then the father walked in first. Kyle walked up and made a hidden blade with his sand magic. He grabbed the father by the shoulder and whispered into his ear. "I hope you know leaving us was one of the biggest mistakes you could've ever made." Kyle stabbed the man in the stomach and then ran by the mother and out of sight into the night. The last thing he heard leaving the house was the screams of horror the woman made seeing her husband on the ground bleeding to death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle Vay Babysitting Part 1 Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 8:08 am