Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Phoenix Fire // Ebony's Job

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Phoenix Fire // Ebony's Job Empty Phoenix Fire // Ebony's Job

Post by Leapflight 3rd March 2014, 7:44 am

Job Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Phoenix Fire // Ebony's Job Empty Re: Phoenix Fire // Ebony's Job

Post by Leapflight 4th March 2014, 6:26 am

The Legendary Phoenix.
    A creature known to all, but a rarity to be seen by man. It is foretold that she comes every 7,000 years, stretching her magnificent wings before she rests once more into the southern sky.

Ebony heard of this myth before, in stories, in the streets; but it was not until she saw it on the Guild Board that she started to believe this creature was real. It was then that she decided to begin her journey. An unforgettable journey that could only be seen to be believed.
     And so the journey begins.

Ebony's hands reached out, touching the Guild Job Board's rough texture as the pieces of paper blew in the breeze; sending them flying into her face. Ebony sighed, turning her head clockwise as her muscles tensed in her neck. "Who...Didn't...Close...The...Doors..." Several Guildmembers stood up scrambling to the door, closing it quietly while starting to run. Ebony turned back to the guild board as a lone job still remained. Old and worn, it seemed like it had been there a while. She grabbed it eagerly as she looked at the information. The Legendary Phoenix...

A wave of both curiosity and excitement came over her body as her frown turned into a cheeky grin.
    "Atlas. It seems we have a journey to take."
    The small blue creature hopped onto her shoulder as he looked down onto the Job she held in her small hands. He looked down at her, his bright blue eyes showing the most excitement and fear at the same time. Ebony laughed,
    "I think this will be fun~"

But what she didn't know, was that this job would change her perspective on life forever. A change in her that could be either for the better, or for the worst. For when the Phoenix sings its mighty song, you will be mesmerized by it's beauty and power; it's will and pride. 

But if you set one foot wrong, " you will be less than a piece of fried chicken. "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 30th May 2014, 4:55 am

Ebony put the job description into her pocket, sitting down at one of the Guild Hall's many tables. She rested her small head on the hard mahogany as she stared horizontally at the guild. It wasn't the same. Not the same as it used to be. The time she was Guildmaster of this place. No one respected her as much as they used to. They all simply nodded or smiled as they walked past; no one saw her as Ebony anymore, just another face in the crowd.

She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment as she felt two soft paws land on her silky hair. She didn't move an inch, knowing of course who the culprit was. So when are we going on this... Journey, Ebony? The voice echoed through her head as she reached for the job in her pocket; placing it on the table as both of the stared at it.
    It will take a long time to find this creature, let alone pluck a feather from it. It comes only 7000 years it says. I'm not sure when, but we should find out.

She thrust her fist on the table, standing up tall as she forced a smile. "I'm going on a mission. I don't know how long I will be gone, but I will return; no matter what." She tried to smile as she walked towards the Fairy Tail Guild Doors; her head held high only to stop as she placed her hand on the doors. What if I don't return... She looked at the job description in her hand. It was going to be the most dangerous mission she had ever been on. She turned once more, raising her hand in the air while doing the Fairy Tail symbol as she walked out the doors, hoping she was going to pick up the pieces of her broken heart.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 20th November 2014, 7:08 am

"Aaaaaaaaah"

Ebony hit her head against the table she sat next to. She had found near to no information about this phoenix thing, and she wanted to know as much as possible before meeting this historian. People began to move away from her as they watched her odd behaviour.

"Atlas... What am I going to do...No one knows anything." The crimson haired mage sighed, What if we go to that massive library? It is said that have loooaaads of info on everything. Including legends. Remember? We went there when we had to find out those amazing brownie recipes. 

She thought for a moment, grabbing a cookie from her backpack as Atlas sat on her head, staring at her from upside down. His eyes were blue and calm; like the ocean on a warm summers day. It reminded her of the beach, a place she loved to go an watch the stars.

"The library it is then."

She remembered the time at that library. It was one of the Guildmembers birthdays, and Ebony wanted to make the best brownies anyone had ever made. It was why she went there. She had heard rumours of the 'best recipe in the world' to be found there. Of course, Ebony being Ebony believed in such a thing and went off to search for it. She eventually found it, at a Library of which she did not know the name of.

She stood up from the bar she was sitting at, dropping a few jewels on the counter for the cookies she has recently bought. "Thank you~" She said to bar-man as she walked out into the streets of the night.

She took a deep breath in; looking up into the sky are she watched the millions of stars in the sky seem to dance as she looked at them. She closed her eyes for a moment, holding her hands in the air. "Stargaze: Library"

Her eyes start to glow as she looks into the sky for answers.
    "Found it. Off the library"

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 28th November 2014, 7:05 am

“o.o”

Ebony’s eyes widened at the sight of the tall old building. Some would call it ancient, the way it tilted slightly to its left, and the yellowish tang of a colour against the soft limestone that held it up. It was in such a state that it looked like it was going to topple over in any moment; it made Ebony quite nervous. She’d been here once before, but she didn’t remember it being this… well, ugly. Probably because we came at night last time Ebony… Atlas suggested. She nodded, walked towards the door of the library before knocking on it. “Apparently the historian lives near here as well.”

The door swung open slowly, a creaking sound coming from the what-was-left of the hinges. It was like one of those creepy movie beginnings, only it was broad daylight, and the person behind the door was a man, old at that. He looked at least eighty, with a long white beard reaching the ground of the wooden dust invested floor.

“I’ve been expecting you.”
    His voice was calm, with a soothing tone that made you want to follow him. Ebony stared in surprise, his face was old and well worn, his eyes and smile were both that of a gentle soul. She nodded, walking in slowly with Atlas on her head. “I did think it would be someone…older though.” He said, examining her. She laughed, “My name is Ebony; do you not remember me? I was here a couple of years back looking for the best recipe in the world.” He grabbed his chin with his hand, hid mind seemed to be in deep thought. “I do not recall that event. Probably as it was one of the more insignificant times of my life. I’m getting old you see, I can’t remember everything.” There was amusement in his voice which made Ebony feel at ease.

“You are here for the Phoenix, am I correct?”

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 30th November 2014, 6:47 am

Ebony's eyes widened, How did he...? She shook her head, nodding as he walked into a small room opened by what seemed to be a gold key. "This room is special. And I don't allow just anyone in here. But I sense your loyalty and kindness, and I know you won't tell anyone of this. Only I, and the historian know."

The door swung open, a burst of colour and beauty emerging from within. On the walls painted were pictures of the great unicorns, dragons and the phoenix. It stood in the centre, it's wings spread so far it reached almost two mountains. "That painting is beautiful..." She was so focused on the painted walls, she didn't even notice the hundreds of books floating around the room.

Atlas poked her face, "Tt-t-h-e books!"
    She turned and stared, her eyes gleaming like the stars on a summers night. "These books are the library's prized possessions. You should be able to find everything you need here." He walked towards the door, only to stop at the edge. "Would you like brownies with you Hot Chocolate?" he asked, before disappearing out of the room.
    "How did he know I loved hot chocolates... and brownies!"

She laughed, looking around the room once before looking up into the roof. It seemed like it was never ending, with books reaching as far as the eye-could see. "How are we going to get those books. There must be thousands of them up there. And which ones are we going to get? Isn't there a manual or something." She frowned, trying to think of some random idea to pop into her head.

"Maybe! Naah... that would never work... OOOH! Oh nah that would blow up the whole library..." She sighed, dropping to her knees as she sat in a thinking pose.
    I want a book about the myth of the phoenix... Just so I can----

Het thoughts were cut off by the strange rectangular thing she felt in her hands. A book? Not just any book. The Myth Of The Phoenix.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:07 am