Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all fairytail guild members^.^]

Iziel
    Iziel

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Empty The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all fairytail guild members^.^]

Post by Iziel 2nd March 2014, 12:09 pm

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Uchiha11
    The young man spoke to himself saying as he left the graveyard “I've remained alone for so long...it's time I leave this prison of isolation to find the one thing I truly yearn for....a family...I want to gain friends, to have someone care about me,I want to fight for the one's I love, to protect the innocent...I want to truly live, not to exist...but to live~”

Flashback~
    “D-Daddy......M-Mommy, where are you, please answer me” said the young boy as he ran through the remains of the district he lives in, the district where his clan resides...Few moments later the young boy reached his house, which was shrouded with flames, the boy would ran as fast as he can into the house to find the corpses of his mother and father lying on top of one another. “N-No...this...this can't be true!!” the boy would run towards the corpses of his parents and try to wake them from their eternal sleep by holding their clothes in his clutched fists and shaking them, he would yell their names, but no reply was heard...The boy would fall unconscious, not being able to resist the painful, hellish images he sees before him...

Days later...

“Do not fret, young man. The wealth, properties, political power's not lost, You now. As last survivor gain all that your clan owns” Said the man whose supposedly from the magic council...The young boy replied in a feint voice “Useless...” The man continued speaking, and so he added to his words “We the magic council members shall guard you, and aid you. Until you've become strong enough to wield your political responsibilities, and the wealth left by your clan ” the boy's feint voice spoke once again saying “Pointless...” he was merely thirteen years old at the time, all he wanted is his family and relatives back...
    Flashback End~

The young boy took his steps through the town heading towards his new home, the place where he will serve, perhaps he'll make friends, the bitter boy knew nothing, and expected nothing, after all there was no use getting one's hopes up, The magic council did register him to the guild he chose, but it was really up to the master to decide whether the boy will remain or leave. The guild master will see, if he truly holds the fire of fairy tail within his cursed eyes.
    The boy could hear the people around him speak...
    “It's the last survivor of that monstrous clan”
    “The ultimate dark magic, the black flames”
    “How did this boy survive...why did he survive”
    “There's a strange dark aura around him....creepy...”
    People....They can be very selfish, and shameless. He could hear them gossiping alright, and still why would they care about his feelings, and although he was silent boy, he still was very excited to join this guild...perhaps, they will become his family, Iziel's hopes, and his excitement, what will he receive in return, a heart warming welcome, or a heart breaking ban. The boy finally reached the door of fairy tail, he would take a deep breath, and knock slightly at the door, and after doing so he would enter with slight footsteps that made no sound, he would say in his calm voice with a gentle tone “Hello....” His black, blue tinted hair would flow, being caressed by the gentle breeze, his firm stand would show his resolution, and flames in his calm eyes were raging inside, he would try to put on a good smile, which ended as a feint gentle smile, he was tormented by his isolation he forgot to even smile, he hoped he wouldn't be a bother for anyone, he always was a gentle kid, but he never had good social skills, he was kind to those around him, but he was awkward, his heart was racing and his fists were clutched, and behind his lips, hid his clenching teeth, he was extremely nervous worrying about, what's to come, he was simply stressed as one could be, he would pray for no problems to come his way, and pray for the best to occur.

Last edited by Iziel on 7th March 2014, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Empty Re: The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all fairytail guild members^.^]

Post by Nero_ 2nd March 2014, 1:26 pm

Victoria could see the new dude clearly, even though she was chosing a new job to do. She turned on her heels to face the entrance to the guild and looked at the boy from head to toe. Black hair, firm stand, beautiful eyes that had emerged a feeling of being really powerful. Nobody was really getting close to him, but Victoria decided to go and make some friends, even though she never stood in the guild for too long. That day she was wearind daisy dukes, the pockets of which were long, longer than the pants themselfs, and an oversized T-Shirt. Her white hair was down as allways, neatly combed, gently moved by the wind.
    '' Yo.'' She said, in her typical way to greet. '' I'm Victo-!''
    One of her guildmates had put his foot in front of the ice mage and made her trip. Good thing Victoria reacted fast and didn't fall. She looked around and saw one unique idiot laughing. She summoned a fox and made it charge at her prankster guldmate.
    '' Sorry 'bout that. I'm Victoria Hunter. Nice to meet you and Welcome to Fairy Tail.'' She said with a grin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Agol
    Agol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 1050

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Empty Re: The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all fairytail guild members^.^]

Post by Agol 2nd March 2014, 2:10 pm

It appeared to be a more peaceful day then most other at the guild, yet that didn't stop those who were present to goof off. Or at least that was the conclusion that August just barely evaded a guy that came running straight at him. Strangely enough he was being chased by a small fox made out of ice. Making it quite an hilarious display. With a slight sigh August directed his gaze at the direction where these guys came from, and saw that there were two people standing in the door opening.
    One of them was Victoria a young mage that recently joined Fairy Tail, someone that August hadn't spoken much to yet. But that was mostly because she was more out on jobs then goofing off in this place. The other one was a guy, who's face he didn't recognize. Curious but also a bit bored August decided to see what was going on, besides the situation seemed a bit awkward. And that was just the thing he did like to get his fun out.

'My my, that is quite a serious face you there' he said an amused voice while revealed a fox like smile. He then suddenly put his hand in front of his mouth. Just as if he had seen something that he shouldn't have. 'Oh my.. I just didn't walk into a lovers quarrel did I?

August kept standing like that with his eyes narrowed to slits. Waiting to see if the would spring a reaction out of them.
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd March 2014, 2:23 am

Fairytail was lively as ever, especially with the new members that joined during her absence. Most of them knew not of the Princess of Fairies, but it did not matter to her. Fame and fortune were not her dreams or needs. She descended the steps of the guild hall dressed quite elegantly in a white gown that hung off her shoulders exposing her chest a little, and igniting many a nose bleed from members. The gown cascaded down her body gracefully and just stopped a little over top of her heels. Her hair danced behind her as she walked like a wave of pink water, rippling by the breeze. Her heels making a soft click clack noise with each step she took.

Raina saw the newcomer enter the guild and could tell from his aura he was troubled and nervous. She quickly walked towards him and the two mages she had not met yet. Her walking was gracefully and pure, almost dance like. She finally made it to the trio and cleared her throat cutely. Her presence was very diligent and royal almost strong enough to strike fear in newbies if the tales of her kindness were not known.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail, stranger. I am Raina, I believe they call me the princess of fairies. Were you looking to apply? If so I can be of service, no need to feel anxious or nervous, I will not harm you, no matter what things in your past are holding you back." The girl spoke with an intelligent and understanding tone, and from the little information she could gather from the newbie, tried her best to be useful. She remembers when she came to Fairy Tail and almost destroyed the whole guild hall out of her fear. She blushed a little and held out her hand towards the man, while her crimson eyes sparkled from the kindness she genuinely wished to express.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] 1_by_g10

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Rainas10
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 3rd March 2014, 3:48 am

Victoria watched as Raina, the world wide known Queen of Fairies walked down to the little group Iziel had made in front of him. She had certainly heard about her, and, god, who hasn't! She was like one of the main images of Fairy Tail! However, she put that aside, knowing that now it is more important to get to know the new boy. There was this strange feeling surrounding him as if he was actually nervous, and something that made Victoria back away a bit. A fire mage. She didn't have anything against them, but always when they were around, it made her uneasy, as if they could melt her.
    Yet, her thoughts were interrupted by Augustus Remington's love quarrel comment, at which Victoria offerd her best grin.
    '' Really funny, Rem.'' She said in her usual bored tone. '' But you don't wanna get chased by Eagles now, do you?'' She then turned to Raina and offered her a hand. '' However, since we haven't really met, Victoria Hunter, Ice Mage. I am honored to know you, Raina, Queen of Fairies. I have certainly heard a few things about you.''

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 3rd March 2014, 10:05 am

A small shadow passed over Magnolia Town just looking at the shadow easily mistakable for a small cloud, but those who remembered there wasn't a cloud in the sky that day would look up to get a glance of a trail of blue flame streaking towards Fairy Tail. That shadow was Simon the Phoenix, with a wingspan of 5 meters and a body of radiant blue and yellow flames he was a majestic sight circling around Fairy Tail. He had planned to try and swoop through an open window, grab a job partner in one talon and a job request in another and fly away again to do the job. The flaming bird was motivated to flaunt it's fire power and keep moving up in the ranks by doing tons of jobs but as it was preparing to swoop in it felt a presence it had never felt before. A new mage, a fire mage by the smell of him had entered the guild not long ago. Shifting priorities Simon decided to 'greet' the new mage. With in mind he dive bombed the guild.

Simon flew into the guild through an open sky light  flew around casually circling above the heads of guild members. He did his best to look distant as if not effected by awe and applause he got from the common guild rabble, but to be honest he loved the hero worship he got. He hadn't even done THAT much to earn the attention, but a large blue phoenix was a fantastic sight to see that just made people want to jump and shout. So Simon rolled with it and flew around the guild just a couple times to get spirits up before moving on to his target. Redirecting his course straight for the entrance to the guild he located  the fire mage he had detected earlier and charged straight at him. As he did this the phoenix would manipulate his fiery body to shrink down to the size of a crow and land on Raina's right shoulder. He mentally checked himself to ensure his fire recognized Raina as an ally, which it did, as he landed. Since his flames could distinguish friend from foe instead of being burnt at the touch Raina would only feel a gentle warmth.

With his wings now tucked in Simon looked the new guild member over. A fire mage no doubt, the fire was unique and likely powerful at least for the mages rank. However there was something disturbing about him a dark power, his vast knowledge of fire magic granted to him by The Phoenix suddenly chose to remind him of a black flame belonging to a extinguished clan. Well apparently the clan wasn't extinguished  as someone with the power was standing right in front of him. Staring into the eyes Simon could feel something wrong but he wasn't entirely sure what, at the same time he could feel the aura of his divine fire clashing with the dark fire within the mage. He wasn't even trying to do it, their flames were just on opposite ends of the scale, dark and dive, and you know opposites attract and all that business. Regardless he continued staring unblinking into his eyes and promptly said "Caw." He had such a way with words.

OOC: Simon is a phoenix, when he says "The Phoenix" he is referring to the ultimate phoenix, like god of all phoenix-kind. So famous it doesn't even need a name just a great big THE.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 3rd March 2014, 10:45 am

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Sasuke10
    Iziel leaned in to catch the girl falling, but she easily regained balance and even casted a spell that created a fox that chased the seemingly guild mate of hers. Magnificent! it was a mere small display of great skill, as it was nothing for her, she didn't seem troubled while falling. She spoke in a sweet bright tone greeting the boy and introducing herself, and it seems that her name's victoria, it indeed is a nice name, He spoke in a calm tone with his attractive usual voice “A nice name you have there.....My name's Iziel, Iziel Susumu. It's nice to meet you~” He was nervous, anxious, and stressed out, he didn't know what to say more, he would introduce himself by exposing more about his past, but no can do, he figured it wasn't that important.

And soon they were approached by a male with a soothing melody a helpless eyes, he could sense his power, but it was not that far off from his own, perhaps at the same level, he never was good at reading magic, so he could hardly tell. The male spoke something about a lovers quarrel...Iziel replied by saying “Sorry..” to his first sentence which stated that Iziel had a serious look, he was really just nervous, this was his first time socializing with others so it was quite the handful for him, still he was happy to meet new people, Iziel spoke once again “Nice to meet you, my name's Iziel, Iziel Susumu.”

And after mere seconds a third person cam along, she had an intelligent aura, a superior aura...faintly dominant, yet extremely calm and intelligent, and although her power was at the same line or so Iziel expected from her aura, she was far more adult than the others, or so it seems. Her words however, they where far too kind for someone you've just met, she spoke welcoming Iziel, she also included her name and her title which is 'The princess of fairies', she also seemed to have sensed his anxiety, and offered to help him if he was looking to apply, but what she included next was slightly funny to him, she won't harm Iziel, funny, Iziel should be saying “I will try my best to not harm you” why should he say that...because of the element he controls, or rather, because of his eyes that control him.

The girl named victoria spoke to the princess of fairies introducing her self, and informing her that she heard much about her, it appears this princess was no simple girl, but so was true for Victoria, and the boy she called rem, or at least he sensed so. She ended her sentence by explaining how honored she is to meet her, interesting enough, but moving on, it's time to break it down, and expose his identity, the magic council themselves spoke to the magicians of fairytail informing them of the boy that has sun goddess's eyes, the one that holds the eyes of ameterasu, and so he spoke the truth of his visit  to perhaps will be his new home. “My name's Iziel Susumu, I am sure the magic council informed you about my joining, I am the last survivor of the Susumu clan, and the only user of the eyes of the sun goddess ameterasu.” The fabled eyes of ameterasu, the sun goddess, with them a magician from the Masaru clan can manipulate the black flames, and other certain power, as he introduced the reason to his visit, he opened his eyes, and just as he opened them he would catch a glass of whine that's been thrown towards him, and it barely required any effort, why? the eyes of ameterasu enable the user to see silhouettes of any movement, in other words even the finest of twitches coming from an opponents muscles can be noticed while his eyes are active, enabling him to foretell the future of any moving object easily, and this was merely one power of the powers his eyes offer. She said she won't mind his past, then would she really not mind it after knowing he has those cursed eyes, the only way to obtain those eyes, was to experience mental pain beyond insanity, and hatred that's stronger than death itself.

Another one of fairytail or so it seems approached, he felt his flames, clashing with the phoenix's flames, they were bright and strong, while his were dark and eternal, Iziel turned to the phoenix as he spoke in reply to the only word he said “Caw”
    , what did he mean by that? Iziel  looked into his eyes, as he realized their two flames were clashing... Iziel's blood started bumping as the air filling his lungs grew thinner as it passed his throat with his racing heart all because of the burning excitement, sensing a rival. Iziel spoke to him in a challenging yet calm and a kind tone “My name's Iziel..Iziel Susumu. Nice to meet you..” The phoenix appeared with such magnificent blue flame, and a power above Iziel's or so he felt.

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Naruto11

Last edited by Iziel on 3rd March 2014, 2:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 3rd March 2014, 10:58 am

Victoria listened to Iziel's explanation and almost fell again. Well, actually, the first time, she didn't fall, but hey. Masaru clan, the clan with the eyes of the sun goddess. This was really incredible. Victoria turned her head around and looked around. Their guildmates were watching them, amazed. Most of them must have been listening, and she was sure that there was nobody in the world that didn't know about the Masaru clan and their abilities.
    '' That's an awesome skill.'' She said, grinning. The uneasy feeling she had had dissapeared partially, but had reactivated again when Simon or Phoenix Dude, as she used to call him, flew in on Raina's shoulder in his phoenix form. When he did that, she just moved a few feet away, trying to act normal.
    She smiled at Iziel, stepping from foot to foot. She then turned around and looked backwards a bit.
    ''You shouldn't stand there. You could catch a cold or something. C'mon, let's go to the bar.''

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 4th March 2014, 9:57 am

Last survivor. Lost magic. Sun Goddess. Maybe this guy is more like her then she knew. A lost soul trying to find a home. Flashes of sadness sparked in her eyes before she got those thoughts out of her head and she smiled one of her famous siren smiles that make the boys swoon. She wasn't trying to hit on him, just make him feel comfortable and like he had a friend.

"Your have nothing to fear in terms of hurting me, I am stronger then I look. The elements themselves bend to my will so feel free to put your mind on ease around me. I remember when I first joined this guild, I was so nervous I almost destroyed it. So trust me, I understand."

She extended her hand to the man trying to lead him into his new home.

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] 1_by_g10

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Rainas10
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th March 2014, 7:45 pm

Lance stretched a bit as he walked out of his room and looked down into the guild hall, he smiled when he saw a new person walk in. "Eh? A new person?" he mumbled to himself as he thought of how he should introduce himself. "I got it!" He thought as he ignored the stairs and leaped over the railing, landing right in front of the group of people.

He smiled as he turned to Raina who he had heard about and bowed "Princess..." he said with a smirk as he turned to the new person "Hey you, the names Lance Knighthunter... the shadow of this guild..." Lance said with a smile as he walked over to the bar to get a drink then came back laughing then looked around "Where is that girl...?" he mumbled a bit.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th March 2014, 9:11 pm

From his perch on Raina's shoulder Simon casually observed what was going on. He only gave slight glimpses of attention to Raina, Lance and the others more focusing on Iziel. It took some effort but he reigned in the aura of his divine fire so that it no longer made contact with that of Iziel's magic, he feared it was giving off unintentional waves of hostility. Something he did not want to put out. He only intended to observe the new guild member and intervene if something incredible stupid happened. If possible he intended to remain perched on Raina's shoulder without saying anything except make mock bird noises. That sounded like a good idea, if it was at all possible Simon didn't even want to reveal the fact that he was anything more then just some magic bird that hung around Fairy Tail. There was a time when Simon wanted nothing more then people to know his name and face, recently he liked the idea of being mysterious.

So Simon silently glanced about as people continued socializing. Showing more concern then intended, when he over heard Lance's last comment he glanced about cocking his head to and fro trying to find who Lance could be talking about. He was likely referring to his 'daughter' Lea or his girlfriend and to be honest Simon hadn't seen either of them when flying in so it worried him a little. But remembering he was trying to look distant Simon calmed his glances and resumed his idle behavior. After a moment he looked at Raina then Iziel and said "Princess is a skilled mage, maybe you can demonstrate your magic to us. I am sure she is capable of defending herself against it." Simon forgot he was planning on not talking, but he couldn't help it he wanted to see this dudes magic in action. As to why he threw Raina under the bus for the demonstration? Well first Raina was a skilled mage who had been in Fairy Tail for a long time, also Simon was currently on her shoulder she was the safest person in the room and it put Simon in a good place to interrupt the fight if something went astray.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 7th March 2014, 1:50 am

Ebony sighed as she took another bite of her sandwich, trying to avoid the salad that hid themselves within the walls of the stale bread. Atlas gave her a look as she tried to scrape the salad to the side. She sighed, muttering something under her breath as she looked over to the group of mages surrounding one. Oooh. Fresh meat!

She stood up, leaving her lunch on the table as she walked over to the group.
    "Who are you?"
    She asked, titling her head to the side as she examined the boy. Black spikey hair, weird clothes, scary eyes. She gave him a smile as she waved; looking as Simon, Lance, Raina and Izzy all started talking to the boy.

"Sorry for my rudeness. And for my guildmembers... My name is Ebony. It seems you have met a few of my family already"
    She grinned, dimples showing on her cute little face as she walked Simon, leaning her arm on his head. "Princess is a skilled mage, maybe you can demonstrate your magic to us. I am sure she is capable of defending herself against it."

She looked at Raina and then at the new mage. "There will be no fighting. No no no no. If anyone wants to fight, fight me!" She laughed, a blue creature flying onto her shoulder as he held a sandwich with his tail; waving it in front of Ebony's face.

Eat it...
    Ebony sighed, taking the sandwich while picking out the chicken.

"Ssssoooo, w-hud wur ywou youing here?"
    She asked the new fellow; her mouth full of sandwich.

Iziel
    Iziel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 9th March 2014, 3:10 am

“Hello there” He said gently, they spoke, and spoke, they smiled, and welcomed him warmly, they simply warmed his cold frozen heart, Iziel smiled without knowing so, the warmth of friends, nothing can compare, the meaning of life is to find happiness, happiness is never obtainable alone, Iziel felt that happiness, He smiled, and replying accordingly.

“My name's Iziel.”

“Oh no, they've been nothing but wonderful!”
    “I am sure the magic council contacted you..”

“I came to join fairytail...I am from the clan of the black flames, the Masaru clan,”
    “ I am the Thunder god Slayer..”

And as he spoke so with a fearful voice fearing the ideas, or the thoughts the members may get, the thunder god slayer, this is why...the magic council took care of him thus far, but Iziel got sick of it, fed up with it he demanded the magic council withdraws all responsibilities as his guardians, and so they made the preparations for him to join a guild, Iziel  lowered his head fearing the looks of others, he is the thunder god slayer after all.

The boy of the black flames[open/inviting all  fairytail guild members^.^] Sasuke_render_by_akatsukisasuke1102-d4us798

Do you see, Guest? Suffering defines us.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 9th March 2014, 5:33 am

Victoria turned around to face Iziel. A Thunder God Slayer. Wicked! This meand no flames! She smiled genuinely at the boy as he watched the others fearfully. He was worried that they would refuse to remain on his side because he had this rare ancient magic. '' Thunder God Slayer, you say. Man, this is awesome! I've heard Thunder God Slayers are incredibly powerful! You could easily become a really powerful mage and really famous! You shouldn't be worried.'' She said, her voice relaxed and calm. She didn't even notice Lance coming there, but when she did, she waved at him happily.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:53 pm