Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

Post by SendoKasai 11th April 2014, 9:40 pm

As the old man handed them their reward, sendo held his palm flat with his fingers facing the sky on one hand, and made a fist with the other. Then he pressed the top of his fist to his open palm and bowed his head to the old man.

Natsumi started to talk about how nice it was to have met him and experience his company. She wasn't so bad to spend time with either and on the plus side things didn't go so horribly. She tried to make and keep eye contact with him but ended up looking down and kicking rocks seemingly nervously. She talked about meeting again and then said something about keeping things short and informal, ironically doing so made things more formal. Then she seemed to hurriedly want to walk away. He smiled slightly and stopped her, with a gentle hand to her forehead and ruffled her hair.
    “We'll meet again...” His voice trailed off and he released her, turning and walking faster than he had before, taking full strides which led him out of the forest in only minutes. It was time to return home, but he would keep this trip in mind, he had a feeling he would be seeing more of Natsumi in the future.

OOC: Thread left, Mission End (finally xD)

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 6:57 pm