Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Empty Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 5th February 2014, 1:42 pm

As Natsumi and Sendo tread throughout the Spooky Forest, it was rather quiet between the two. They didn’t really know what to say, or at least she didn’t. She did not know about him. She did not know whether he was just being quiet for the hell of it or whether he was plotting something.

Natsumi shook her head. Her paranoia was consuming her mind again. She sighed, and let her body relax as she walked, letting go of the tension and stress that was within her.

Everything was quiet except for the crickets and various other animals that had littered the Spooky Forest. No matter how much Natsumi had enjoyed the city, she always found a certain like to forests, as they were peaceful. Then again, Natsumi held a fear towards insects, so that comes to explain why Natsumi enjoys the city more than the forest.

Natsumi rested her crossed her arms and rested them on her stomach as she walked, hoping that it wouldn’t take too long to arrive at the client’s house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Erza_knightwalker_wecome_by_amuletdream1-d5q20pu
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Empty Re: Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

Post by SendoKasai 5th February 2014, 2:41 pm

Sendo continued to plod along ahead of his female scatter brained partner. He felt certain she wouldn't try anything so he had relaxed for the most part until they reached the forest. The place had an ominous feeling to it no matter how you looked at it, the trees twisted and warped went on for as far as the eye could see. The canopy shutting out the raise of the sun almost completely. It wasn't hard to see why this place was called the spooky forest, though at the same time Sendo thought that, it was a rather childish name and didnt quite fit the atmosphere this place gave off.

While he continued thinking of a name that would befit such a place, his guard didnt drop for a moment, from the time his feet stepped into the thresh hold of the forest his left hand had been on the trigger of his sheathe, ready for action. The path that led through the forest was narrow and winding with overgrown roots covering parts of it completely. It was best they didn't stray from the path though, who knows what would happen to them if they did as this seemed a very easy place to get lost in. Lending to ominous feel, was the smell. It was a strange cross between dank musk, moss and rot. This definitely wasn't a place he would stop in to take a nap, rather one he would leave as soon as possible. Not because he feared the place, he had seen much scarier places. But because the view of the sky was choked out by the canopy and the smell invaded his nostrils, it was rather rude.

As he continued walking allowing his thoughts to bounce like a child's toy, a distant howl snapped him to his senses and without turning his head, his eyes snapped like a shot right to the direction he had heard the howl in. His hand tightened slightly on his blade and his eyes narrowed without stopping moving. The howl was probably too quiet for his companion to have heard it so he didn't want to worry her. His eyes narrowed in the direction he heard it in, scanning for even the tiniest movement. But what he saw made him wonder even more. There wasn't even the tiniest bit of movement, it was as if the wind refused to blow through this area. Or the trees themselves didn't permit it.

Sendo didn't relax after having heard that, but continued eyes forward down the path. He noticed that fungus on the trees assisted in the light department. The fungi grew on most all of the trees near the base and branches of the trees and had a soft blue glow to them. If there were only a few the light would barely be enough to see more than a foot in, but with the mass of them in the forest, it helped to illuminate several feet ahead while also adding to the atmosphere. To add even more to it, a dank thick fog was forming around his forelegs for some mysterious reason even though the conditions outside the forest wouldn't have created such a thing besides the fact that this phenomena was staying around ground level.

Sendo wasn't given more time to analyze or cascade his thoughts any longer, as a bit of shrub about five feet in front of him to the right started to shake, while everything else stood still. He stopped and watched, hoping his companion would have the sense to do the same and not rush ahead into danger. His thoughts and eyes narrowed as he brought his right hand into position to grab his sword if danger was truly ahead.

OOC: Monster die roll One
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Empty Re: Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi]

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 2:41 pm

The member 'SendoKasai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] WeakMonster Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] WeakMonster
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 5th February 2014, 3:35 pm

As Sendo had walked in front of Natsumi, she had felt rather uncomfortable being by herself behind the tall man. She felt uncomfortable not because she thought that Sendo was sketchy, she was actually uncomfortable because the whole place had seemed so eerie. A white and thick fog had began to wrap around her knees as they had delved deeper into the forest. The fog only wrapped around Sendo’s shins, as he was much taller than the five foot four inch tall redhead.

Natsumi thought it was interesting how the Spooky Forest had such a childish name but then again such an eerie appearance.

Natsumi had noticed that Sendo had seemed slightly tense on the walk there, so she had wondered what was going on within his mind to make him so tense. She was also tense considering the atmosphere of this forest, so that could be his reason for being so tense as well.

As they had walked, Sendo had halted in place while obtaining a battle position which required his hip to turn behind him while the top half of his body was leaning forward, with his hand right in front of his blade. She was confused as to why he had suddenly stopped, and she walked up to him until she was standing about two feet behind him.

”Is everything okay?” Natsumi asked gently in a hushed tone, trying not to stand to close to him, as he may get startled and lash out on her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Erza_knightwalker_wecome_by_amuletdream1-d5q20pu
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 5th February 2014, 3:44 pm

Sendo held his breath waiting for something to come out of the bush. He was ready for anything, but nearly laughed when he saw what it was coming from the bush. Two large beetles jumped out onto the path one after the other. He was surprised that they were able to keep so stealthy. But then again the fog probably did well to conceal them until the walked out into the bush. Sendo kept his guard up as he still didn't know what they could do. But he doubted that it would take his sword to slay these creatures. That would just make an unpleasant mess off his blade. He could step on them and squish them one at a time like the bugs they were, but then that could make a mess of his boots given their size.

After a quick second more of internal debate he decided he would use his sword and then use a leaf or something nearby to wipe it off afterwards. He held the sheathe with his left hand but didn't pull the trigger on it, instead he swiftly drew the blade out with his right hand clasped around its hilt and drove its tip down toward the center of the closest bug.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 3:44 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Block
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 5th February 2014, 4:02 pm

Natsumi had noticed that Sendo was staring at the brush in front of him, and she kept her eyes on the same brush as well, until two large beetles waddled out in front of them. This caused laughter to emit from Sendo, and she was trying to conceal her laughter as well, yet she did not want to underestimate the powers of these two beetles, no matter how silly they look and how silly it is that they would try to fight them.

Sendo had drawn his blade out of its sheathe, then he went to attack the center of the first beetle, but then it threw itself to the side and dodged the attack. They seemed rather quick as they moved.

Natsumi had outstretched her arms. "Requip: The Blood Huntress" Natsumi muttered, and then requipped a red cape along with a bow made entirely of ice.

She aimed the arrow real quick like and let go, hoping that the other beetle cannot outdo the speed of her bow and arrows.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 4:02 pm

The member 'Natsumi Mizuki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] FailedBlock
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 5th February 2014, 4:11 pm

Sendo growled, low enough and soft enough where he was the only one that could hear it. His attack had just hit the side of the beetles shell, the tip of the blade burrowing itself into the earth where the beetle had been. They were fast so that was on their side but hopefully this time he wouldn't just glance off the side of its shell. Sendo pulled his sword out of the ground and shifted off to the side towards the beetle just in time to have a arrow fired by Natsume to whiz by his ear. It didn't hit him but it came close, but that didn't phase him one bit, all his focus was on this annoying little insect that had dodged his strike.

The creature's back had opened to expose a set of thin wings which covered parts of its back. The hard shell had moved at least so this would make the attack that much easier. But as he brought his sword down, its wings began to move. Sendo was ready for anything, but hoped he wouldn't have to be.

OOC: For my sanities sake, Damage/Block die set one is for my attack. Damage/Block die set two is for the insects attack
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 4:11 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 5th February 2014, 4:42 pm

Natsumi had got rather aggravated at herself when she had missed that ability on that beetle, she had refused to show any sort of insecurity though, as that is a sign of weakness and she needs to remain appearing strong and confident.

Natsumi had believed that if you show any sign of weakness inside battle that the opponent will be able to delve deeper into that weakness and expose it, taking advantage of it and defeating you. You need to have intelligence within battle, as Natsumi believes that intelligence is the only thing that will get you anywhere in this world. You need to have a sound mind and a sound body as well in battle, as you need to be aware of your surroundings and have a clear head.

The beetle had began to approach Natsumi, and she backed away from it as it approached, firing another shot towards it, hoping that this wouldn't be an awful miss like it was before.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 4:42 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 5th February 2014, 4:52 pm

Sendo frowned as his attack missed the beetle again. The fog was starting to become a factor in his attacks now that the beetle was fully submersed in it and harder to see. He pulled his sword up out of the dirt again in time to have a deep high pitched ring violently flow through his ears. It didn't hurt his ears but his sight began getting weird, the beetle split into three. The world was spinning and he could see odd colors as if he was drugged. Hallucination, the word rung through his head like the sound had moments earlier. That had to be its ability, the sound waves its wings create cause you to hallucinate. He shook his head slightly and rose his sword, he would do his best not to miss this time, though such a thing would be hard now that his world was distorted. He closed his eyes and swung his sword straight down on where the beetle had originally been before he started hallucinating. Any luck, it was still there but the only way to find out was to hit it and see if he felt the attack connect with the bug, or the ground.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 4:52 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 5th February 2014, 5:03 pm

Natsumi covered her ears as she had noticed that a high pitched ringing sound had emitted from the beetle. When Natsumi had looked over she had noticed that Sendo seemed to be in a trance, as he was stumbling and his hits began to miss immensely. Natsumi had read about Ringing Beetles in a magic book as a child, and they were beetles that could create high pitched sounds and cause others to hallucinate. They are rather weak, as they cannot hurt the person physically or even damage their hearing with the ringing, but the hallucinations can cause them to escape. Natsumi uncovered her ears once she noticed that the ringing had stopped, as her hands can only cover so much of the sound.

Natsumi pulled the bow string back and aimed towards that large pesky beetle again, hoping with all her might that she kills the beetle, as they are both rather late to the client's house. She released the bow string, and let fate make her decision.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th February 2014, 5:03 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 5th February 2014, 5:38 pm

Sendo watched as the length of the blade slammed into the back of the beetle. He may not have been able to cut right through it, but the weight of the impact was enough. He could feel its body being crushed under his blade and breathed a sigh of relief. He already didn't like these things, they were annoying to hit and the hallucinations they caused made things difficult. It slowly began to wear off as he took a leaf that started to morph into another insect, thankfully it didn't get far into its transformation before the hallucination wore off.

Sendo wiped what little insect blood and dirt off of his blade as he could. Then he turned to see if Natsume had finished off the one she had been fighting. He commit to memory the abilities of these beetles, they were weak and couldn't cause any physical harm to you but they were quick and able to dodge in the fog. Had there been other creatures coupled with them, something stronger perhaps that could actually hurt you, the hallucinations added in with the attacks could make things difficult.

He watched Natsumi's arrow hit her beetle and felt a bit better, at least they wouldn't have to waste more time fighting these stupid creatures. He sheathed his sword and waited for her before continuing, he didn't want to leave her behind in a place like this.
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 6th February 2014, 3:47 pm

Natsumi had smiled as she had successfully hit the pesky beetle, watching as the arrow had penetrated precisely through its head. She made a weird face as the blood had splatted over the forest floor, but she didn't mind the blood too much. She did not have a weak stomach at all.

Natsumi looked over to Sendo, and he had taken a leaf to his katana as a means of cleaning it. She smiled softly over at him. "Sorry for almost hitting you with one of my arrows. Guess I have to practice with my precision and aim a bit more," Natsumi said towards him as a sincere apology, then outstretched her arms and rid of the bow, stopping the duration of the requip spell early, then ventured on the path to the client's home ahead of Sendo.

"We need to hurry and get to this client's home if we want our jewels," Natsumi said with a chuckle as she noticed a cottage in the distance, assuming that that was the client's home.

SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 6th February 2014, 4:44 pm

Sendo listened as Natsumi said some kind of apology for almost having hit him with an arrow. But he wasn't paying much attention. After having cleaned his sword off he had bent down to inspect the insects corpse. He wanted to get a better look at the wings but there was no use, he had been a bit too forceful with the killing blow and crushed them along with its back. It was a shame because he wanted to get a better look at the things that caused the hallucinations. Those bugs were probably the main reason for people disappearing in the forest. They would pounce from the sides of the path on expecting people who werent prepared for it and then the hallucinations would drive them off of the path... and in to whatever else was in these woods.

So that she didn't think he was ignoring her, when he stood back up Sendo just held his hand straight up in the air. "Don't worry about it"

She started back down the path mentioning her wanting to hasten getting to the client so that they could get the information and then get the job over with. He stood and watched her walk for a minute, she was right about getting the job done. So he followed behind her, he was surprised that she was taking the lead now. Maybe this meant she trusted him, by any means it meant that he didn't have to worry about getting stabbed in the back anymore. Sendo's thought process was cut short noticing a cabin in the distance drenched in light from what looked like old oil lanterns. The cabin itself was mostly overgrown with moss, vine and mushrooms but it had an odd charm. Who ever decorated the place at least knew how to keep the ambiance in tune with the rest of the forest.

A old mossy stone wall circled the property, most likely in an attempt to keep unwanted visitors out. The gate sat under a stone archway and when he saw it he knew he would have to bend down pretty far so he wouldn't hit his head on the stones.
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 6th February 2014, 5:41 pm

Natsumi and Sendo had hiked their way up to the cottage, and she looked back occasionally just to make sure that he was following her and not planning anything or roaming away. She was a very paranoid woman, but she tried to refrain from showing her paranoia.

As the pair had approached the cottage, Natsumi had stopped in her tracks and breathed a sigh of relief. Natsumi smiled back at Sendo, then she looked up to the stone wall which was slightly taller than her small frame. As Natsumi had took a step forward, she had heard something shuffling around which caused her to stop in her tracks to try and discover whether this was another one of those pesky insects, or whether it was a different enemy. Or even if it was just a tiny and harmless creature such as a cat, descending out of the bushes to greet them.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th February 2014, 5:41 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] WeakMonster Retrieve My Beads! [Private Mission: Sendo | Natsumi] StrongMonster
    SendoKasai
    SendoKasai

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SendoKasai 6th February 2014, 6:43 pm

Sendo heard the rustling of leafs and saw the movement in the brush. He wasn't surprised to see that Natsumi had even noticed it too this time and had stopped to prepare herself. He himself had never taken his hand from his sheathe except when he was cleaning his blade off so he was prepared for another fight. He couldn't help but expect more of the beetles, he could hear the beating of wings from where he stood. Had it just been a beetle he would have been correct in his assumption, one bounced out across the path same as the others had before. But what followed it definitely was not a beetle.

A little female like creature that was only a little larger than his hand flew out of the darkness. It had strange wings like an insects, but they were different. He didn't have time to look at them however, it only stopped to hover for a moment before moving around him. Its wings moved too fast for his eyes to track. She was also wearing a little blue outfit but that was of little relevance to him at the time. It danced and darted around him like a pest, giggling an evil little giggle while it did. He closed his eyes and held his hand out towards the hilt of his blade. He wouldn't let this little creature make him dizzy or confuse him. He took a deep breath and tracked its movements in his mind by the sounds it was making. Around and around it went, until... NOW. His eyes flew open and he pressed the trigger on his blade and grabbed the hilt mid flight using the momentum with his strength to increase his speed. He swung vertically, the sword sliced through the fog easily, and he hoped that it would do the same to this annoying creature.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th February 2014, 6:43 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Natsumi Mizuki
    Natsumi Mizuki

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natsumi Mizuki 7th February 2014, 3:46 pm

Natsumi was surprised when she saw one of the pixies that had one or all of the client's beads come out of the brush. She was a tiny woman in a blue colored dress. She was rather pretty, but you could obviously tell that she was going to be a bit of a nuisance.

The pixie had flew around Sendo, and she was rather swift and graceful as she moved, and that made Natsumi a bit agitated, because she had never wanted anyone, no matter who it is, to beat her in a battle of speed.

Natsumi was about to start fighting her, but then she noticed that Sendo had been in the fighting stance and was ready to draw his sword. Natsumi focused her attention away from the pixie and Sendo, and reverted it back to the beetle.

Natsumi only knew a few requip spells, and she had to wait a bit until she used her spell Requip: The Blood Huntress, so she decided to use another spell.

"Requip: The Sinister Blades," Natsumi spoke, then requipped a pair of daggers, and lashed out at the bug.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th February 2014, 3:46 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:40 am