Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reparing a house

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Reparing a house - Page 2 Empty Re: Reparing a house

Post by RyoKnetegawa 18th February 2014, 10:47 pm

Ryo looked at Ian with a rather quizzical look. Ian was the first one to show any interest in Ryo's personal life, and his back story, to be honest not even Ryo cared much about his past. He always looked ahead and to the aid of those who needed him. Still he shrugged and spoke "Well it's rather simple, and somewhat sad, but sure. You see i came from a poor family, but my parents loved me dearly. Our poor lifestyle was the cause of their deaths. My mother died of sickness, and my father died of a broken heart. I refused to die, and I struggled to survive. If not for the charity I received from a family friend I'd have never been able to make it. He took me in his son taught me my trade, and through the gambling world I met the man who taught me his magic. He taught me card magic, and then from there I took it and made it my own. Thus I am now the mage you see before you."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reparing a house - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Experience : 0

Post by iannabben 20th February 2014, 11:24 am

Ian listened to Ryo his story, it was quite a sad one but he had admiration for Ryo how he had been able to stay so nice, most people would become corrupted or a bit evil or something but he seemed like a really nice guy. His story wasn't really happy but Ryo deserved to hear from him. He had even told him the story about him so why shouldn't he tell him his. It would only be fair if he did it as well. ''Well since you told me you're story I guess its oly fair if I tell you mine isn't it?'' Ian said to ryo with a weakish smile as he gave Ryo a nod that it would mean it would be ok if he wanted to hear it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 20th February 2014, 3:04 pm

Ryo looked over at Ian to see how his story sunk in, or what Ian's possible reactions would be. From the outside nothing appeared to be wrong with him, or he didn't appear to have shown any outward display if anything in Ryo's story had bothered him. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he expected to find something at least a small something. Still he wasn't going to worry too much about it.

He listened and suddenly became very interested when Ian made the slightly curious comment about it would be fair to share his story. Ryo thought a moment and then nodded his head lightly as he gave his partner a warm friendly smile "I would be more than happy to hear it if you would like to share it with me Ian. I would be very honored to get to hear your story." He made himself sound as genuine and sincere as he possibly could in order to make Ian feel more comfortable.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 22nd February 2014, 10:56 am

Ian nodded to Ryo as he opened his mouth and took a deep breath. ''Well I discovered my magic a long time ago, you know my parents were pretty pour, my mom was sick and still is and my dad had been trying so hard to make ends meet, most of the time we wouldn't have anything to eat so we would be able to pay for my mother her medecine, one day when my mother had a bad flue she had almost died and somehow it had triggered my magic and made it I was able to use wind. After a while I noticed that it had something to do with my mother her background but I am not sure what it meant since she isn't really in a state to talk. Now I joined a guild to make enough money to help my father with the payements and especially for the best doctors so my mother can finally get better.'' Ian said while not looking at Ryo as he blushed. He didn't know why but now he had found out what his feeling had been. It had been the same feeling when his mother had almost died. It was ... Love. He had tried to put this feeling away cause it had reminded him about his mother's almost death but know he knew for sure, he wondered if he should have told Ryo or that he should wait. He took it on it that he should wait for it to know if ryo felt the same way about him.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 22nd February 2014, 1:31 pm

Ryo listened to Ian's tale with great attentiveness. His story had matched Ryo's very well. Both boys were poor and their families were not well off. There was one crucial difference however. Both of Ian's parents were yet among the living, and while there had been no hope for Ryo's own mother, perhaps there was hope for Ian's. It was this thought that made Ryo speak the next few words only once Ian had finished his tale. Ryo looked to Ian with conviction written on his face and he spoke "Ian. We are only just new friends, but you have trusted me enough to tell me of your past. I make you this promise. I shall lend you whatever aid I can in order to make sure that your mother doesn't meet the same end as my own. I couldn't save my mother...but perhaps I might be able to help yours. I would offer you this gift expecting nothing in return, only that I might have the chance to save you from the sorrow that was mine."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 24th February 2014, 8:19 am

Ian had looked the other way for a long while but when he looked at Ryo when he was telling him that he would do his best to help him so that Ian his mother wouldn't undergo the same fate as Ryo his would have done. Ian began to tear up while Ryo talked to him. Hek new he was still a bit younger then him but he couldn't help but go to ryo and give him a hug for a moment. ''Thank you'' After a small while he noticed that he was hugging ryo and he went back form the hug. "'Uh thanks you again'' He said as he looked at the distance and could see their old guild hall. ''Hey look Ryo there is the guild hall let's go'' He said happily as he ran towards the guild hall.

(wanne do the next mission now?)

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th February 2014, 10:03 am

Ryo looked at Ian with great curiosity, and he had nothing really to say, so this was truly a new one for him. He hoped that Ian would be alright. After all Ian had a very good head start on life he only needed the strength to keep going and pushing ahead in order to make his life exactly what he wanted it to be. Still Ryo was very worried about Ian, he was a friend to him now, and thus he was someone who Ryo had to protect. When Ian hugged him he smiled and hugged him back "You're welcome." he said. When Ian pulled back and they continued to walk Ryo kept his smile on his face. He looked ahead to see the guild hall a bit astounded at how much talking they had been doing in their trip. Still it was nice, and he wasn't really complaining about it. He let Ian rush ahead and he simply picked up his pace enjoying the site of the old guild hall.

((Yeah, just make sure that you make all your posts at least 150 words long, and you post this to the thread to have it approved as finished.))

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 11:05 pm