Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

house job

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

house job Empty house job

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:35 am

job:

Devon was lounging when she was ordered to go on a job and out of necessity was asked to bring someone with them, out of her own curiosity she went to Sinali for that idea, "We get to butcher thieves and talk wanna do it?" She ended up going with her and they were off to Peace Village to guard a home from thieves how fun. After a bit of traveling and stares from people on the road as well since it was odd that a fourteen and eight year old were travelling alone they were able to reach peace village. As they were walking to the lot Kagura looked over to Sinali, "So back at the guild when i first arrived you were going to torture me but stopped when i said i was once a slave... Why?" She sighed normally she could give less of a damn about others but when a greatly feared person ends up stopping her rage at the mention of being a slave, "Cause if you know the people that did that to me... I will be happy to take anything you know so i can butcher them all." She laughed the idea of butchering the people who had brought her up as a sex slave were going to pay oh so dearly. After a bit of walking they got to the estate and she sighed, "I hope these thieves are gonna be fun... I can't take it when someone weak thinks they can do anything to me." She chuckled softly the idea that any common thief could give her a challenge is silly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

house job Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

house job Empty Re: house job

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:36 am

D had gone on this mission for one mission only. She had been about to torture this girl when she heard about her past and stopped. This girl now likely thought of Sinali as weak or someone she could manipulate due to their shared past of slavery. This was something Sinali could not let happen and so she had come on this mission to reinforce that Sinali was not one to trifled with. She would have to learn the meaning of fear.

"I don't know anything about your past." Sinali said as they headed towards the location in question. "I know of one group who might be involved: The Tarot organization." She said nothing more for they had arrived at the destination. She did not knock on the door, the client was meant to be away. No instead she extended a finger on which was a strange ring that formed into a metal claw. She inserted this into the lock and fiddled around opening it. She had learned how to pick locks so that she could escape should someone try to bind her with them. She would not be bound again. She walked into the centre of the house and stood silently her eyes closed focusing on the area around them. She was listening for any sign of the thieves. They were not supposed to possess magic so her sensory skill likely wouldn't be of much use.

"The tarot organization brand their slaves. A different brand depending on which of the organization you belong to." She said suddenly twitching apart the top of her dress to reveal a brand that was like a playing card, but marked with a tower. "My former owner is dead...the others will fall one day. I've already brought down one of their slavers. No-one should be a slave" An odd statement for one as evil as Sinali, but she never treated anyone as a servant. They served her and she helped them. She rewarded them by keeping them alive a bit longer and giving them a chance to earn a chance in her queendom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:37 am

She watched carefully as Sinali picked the lock a soft chuckle came out as she watched, "Picking locks? If this were not a job where i couldn't I would just break it down, Or in my case walk through it." She sighed and walked in with her the thought thieves would need to actually go through them made her giggle with delight. As they walked around inside she looked over at Sinali and sighed, "What you said about the brand i have never seen it but would it be this?" She quickly took off her white coat showing her back to Sinali, she could observe the back scared to the point the entire thing was almost all scar tissue however a brand resembling a tarot organization one could be made out although it was horribly scarred. She took a deep breath and put her coat back on, "They tried to keep me tame by using another slave to keep me mentally sound... But a client grew to violent and killed her, So to make sure i did not find out they just threw the corpse in a area just out of reach and told me that she was just in a short coma and would come to... Little did i know that when i snuck in to try and be with sis she was a rotting corpse." She laughed as a sadistic grin grew on her face, "When i learned they killed her i went berserk~ And i butchered them all so bad they could not even be recognized as corpses." She sighed, "That was five years ago they day I first turned fourteen, Course I still am fourteen in body!~" She gave a soft laugh and looked at Sinali with a grin, "Wanna know how?"

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:37 am

Sinali observed the brand. It was hard to discern and she did not know all of the Tarot organizations emblems. However, it did look very much like one. It looked similar to a moon of some kind. She tried to think if she had heard of any such members, but didn't recognise it. Might be worth looking into further when she got back to the guild. She didn't care about the woman's back story. She was tortured and treated badly that's all Sinali needed to know. Not the details of the torture. After all, it had made her into a dark mage as it had made Sinali. What Sinali did care about though was the people who had caused the torture and the location. The fact all of them were dead now made it similar to a dead end. However, the location might hold some evidence.

It was then that she heard a creak upstairs. She smiled to herself. "It seems we have company Dolly." Devon said. It was time for the game begin. "Shall we go greet the new players to our game?" She did not wait for an answer and possibly to her allies surprise she began to sing a nursery rhyme. "You better watch out. You're gonna die.
    You're gonna shout and i'm telling you why.
    Mr. Spook is coming to town."

There was a wince of pain on her face and then her hand seemed to tear open revealing an eye which looked around rapidly before from it emerged a strange being in a purple cloak. Its single eye briefly turned to a grinning mouth as it heard a telepathic command from Sinali. It rose up through the ceiling and instantly shrieks of terror were heard. Mr. Spook couldn't harm, but he did look scary.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:39 am

The member 'Devon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    house job WeakMonster

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:39 am

As she watched what she saw she grew a grin of interest, "Now that is an interesting ability!~ I wonder how you learned to do that!" She looked at Sinali wonderment in her eyes and smiled as she walked up the stairs without any fear and as she looked around she saw Mr. Spook and the thieves screaming in terror as she walked up to one and patted his shoulder while his two friends ran from Mr. Spook, "M-Mr... I think you're in the wrong house!~" With that a line of magic grew between them and she punched his gut causing him to pull back in pain as blood spurted from his mouth, "Oh? I think i went a little too hard!~" She laughed sadisicly as a crest appeared on his chest where she punched, "Now Mister! Tell me where your friends are or i will let you watch as i pull you apart bit by bit!~" The man screamed in terror as his two friends one man one woman came running in seeing the man on the floor and Kagura standing over him, "YOU BITCH!" the woman screamed as she ran towards Kagura about to throw a punch with her iron knuckles on, "Tsk Tsk~" Another line appeared on the woman as she felt weaker but continued her charge while the other man sat and watched. Kagura would then throw a punch for the womans gut to try and kill her by ripping up her insides with pure force.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:40 am

It seemed that her ally had gone straight up stairs to deal with the three, two of which who were running away from Mr. Spook despite the fact that he could cause them no harm. Of course they did not know that. Sinali stood waiting down on the bottom floor. She hadn't made a single move to head upstairs herself. She looked as if she was waiting for something then suddenly for no apparent reason she headed to the bottom of the stairs and waited. It was then that one of the thieves who had been running from Perry ran down the stairs looking behind him. It was then Sinali made her move. She leapt up suddenly headbutting him in the stomach and sent his back crashing into the stairs with a blood curdling crack. She smiled grimly and whispered in his ear. "Your out." She walked slowly up the stairs not rushing in the slightest. Mr. Spook was still chasing one over the house whilst the girl she had dubbed Dolly was dealing with one. The one she had dealt with now had a broken back and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. The painful sounds of his slow dying was like sweet music to her.

"One two, Sinali's coming for you." Sinali began to sing in her creepy fashion her normally closed eye slowly opening. "Three four better lock your door." This line was said as she opened a door to reveal the third thief cowering from Sinali. "Five six, pain I inflict. Seven, eight you're gonna get ate." She lunged forward going straight through Mr. Spook and smashed the woman's skull with a single powerful axe kick. "Nine, ten, here I come again"

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:40 am

Within moments of seeing Sinali kill those thieves she felt she needed to compete, "Ohhhhh?~" With a quick grab she ripped into the heart of the person she had injured before and tore it out giving a sadistic smile as he died, "Oops~ Was that yours?~" She quickly got up and looked at Mr. Spook admiring it and it's look, "Amazing! You are simply amazing!" she giggled like a child when she heard voices downstairs, "It seems our friends here were not alone..." She sighed and remembered the door at the front of the house and it's location, "Fox Hunt...." Within seconds the door glowed softly but the thieves were more focused on the screams of their compatriots. Within a moment she walked towards the door phasing through the walls as she reached through the roof of the room looking down on all the thieves that were there and with a quick silent jump landed beside the door as she slammed it shut behind them, "Sorry but you are all now going to die, So so horribly!~" She laughed loudly as they all looked behind to her and were surprised but also angry about their now seemingly to them dead friends, "Oi" One of them spoke angrily, "Were here to steal what we need kids shouldn't be joking around if they don't want to die." upon hearing that she began to laugh insanely unsettling some of the people there, "Kid?~ Go ahead and think that. It will be your last thought~ Apart from Oh god please help~!" She looked at them with a sadistic grin still having the strength from the last person she killed.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:41 am

'Monster Dice' :
    house job NormalMonster house job NormalMonster

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:41 am

"Afraid of children are we?" Sinali said walking into the room her eye fully open now revealing the savage skull emblem imprinted upon it. The men stared at it for a moment backing away and one of them said something to another in a voice Sinali couldn't hear. Another shook his head in disbelief.

"No...they can't have hired HER for something like this can they?" The words of the man caused her to smile as Mr. Spook slowly floated down into the middle of them causing many of them to jump back. "What the hell is that thing?"

"Thats my friend." Sinali said with a smile as her hand transformed into a sword and she lunged forward aiming to go and stab one of the men through the chest. However, he managed to dodge out of the way at the last second so she only sliced his arm. She quickly spun and managed to catch him on the throat.

"Shit it is her." another of the men said drawing his own sword to try and block her bladed hand. "Help me" Two of the men stabbed Sinali through the back. She winced in pain and then her head rotated 180 degrees with a sadistic smile on her face. With her free hand she quickly punched the man in front of her in the gut and then her body rotated leaving her head in place before she stabbed out at one of the men who was holding his sword in fear and disbelief.

"You toys break so easily." Sinali said tearing the blades from her body. "Is this all you big bad men are capable of?"

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:42 am

Within a few moments of realizing they were all going to die three thieves tried to run only to be met with Kagura still at the door, "Tsk~ Tsk~ Trying to run?!" Within a moment he had moved in front of one hitting his chest launching him into his buddy while the other of the three pulled a dagger out and ran at her with rage and desperation in his eyes. After a moment of waiting Kagura ducked under his lunge and broke all his ribs ripping her hand into his chest as she did, "Oh?~ Is this all you people got?~" she laughed and took the corpse of the man putting it on top of the other one she had killed as she jauntily walked over to the final runner a sadistic grin on her face as she thought about how to kill him, " How to kill a worm?~ OH!" Within a moment she began to stomp his ribs and legs breaking all the bones she could as he screamed in pain and after two-hundred and seven bones were broken she stomped his face till it was broken beyond recognition. After she had finished those three Kagura walked back to the door and guarded it from any other runners as she looked over to Sinali and smiled, "Give em hell Sin!~" She chuckled as she watched the dance of death before her like simple puts having their strings cut as Sinali did what Kagura knew she did best... Kill.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:43 am

Dolly showed some promise. Her magic Sinali had not quite identified yet. However, it seemed she was an effective member of the guild and one who deserved a place within the guild. Plus she understood that Sinali got to play with the most toys. After all, she was the queen. She lunged at one of the men, but rather than him trying to run he took the blow and grabbed hold of her despite having a blade rammed through his stomach. Sinali smiled and her eye went wide and from it a beam of light was launched that burnt a hole through the man's skull and she pulled away from his limp frame. However, as she did so one of the other remaining members used two blades to cleave off both her arms.

"Ha. You can't use your little sword now." the man said confidently. Sinali sighed and fired off the beam of light blasting a hole through his chest where the heart should be. Now all that was there was the emblem of the savage skull. The four remaining men looked at each other. There only chance was to run or kill those trying to kill them.

They charged at her as a group trying to overwhelm her in terms of numbers, but with little effort she blasted one through the head with her eye and then struck another with her palm sending them flying. A third was stabbed by her cut off arm which rose up into the air and stabbed him in the face. The final one dodged suddenly to the side as a strange purple eneity seemed to come out of Mr.Spook. Sinali grinned and kicked one of the dead men across the floor knocking the man to his knees. Sinali quickly leapt at him, but rather than killing him she knocked him out cold and took him downstairs to the front door where she hung him up on one of the hat posts. With some quick motions using her dismembered arm she stabbed him multiple times so that he would bleed out. Her final motion was to slice into his body the savage skull emblem as a warning to anyone who came through that entrance. She walked back upstairs her dismembered arm floating along side her and using her other arm began to position the other corpses near the windows and doors. Not so they could be seen from the outside, but so they would be seen by anyone coming in that way.

"Let's see how brave these toy soldiers are."

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:43 am

She laughed as she watched the dance before her corpses flying and falling before the dancer as the puppets all fell to their deaths, "BRAVO!~" She clapped as the corpses were all hung, "Such a magnificent display Sin!" She walked up to Sinali and sighed as a burst of grey magic slid from her feet and slithered over to the first man she had killed, "Awwww~ I wish it lasted longer~" She looked over at Sinali and smiled, "For such a cute kid you are vicious~" She laughed and looked at Sinali with a grin, "So tell me what is Mr. Spook?~" She wanted to learn about this little girl who had power beyond her belief, "Also i want to know how you do not decay!~" She laughed and looked outside seeing a crowd of people from the village gathering outside the house due to the screams, "Gimme a moment." With a quick walk she stumbled outside acting as if she was distraught and got on her knees crying, "T-The thieves... They attacked me and i had to defend myself..." She continued to cry as a villager walked up to her, "Are you alright? Did they hurt you too bad?" She continued to cry and shook her head, "N-No but i have to guard the house it is my job!" She looked up at the man with sad and scared eyes as he nodded, "Alright but if you need any help we will okay?" She nodded and the man with the rest of the Villagers left a she walked back in and started to laugh with pure joy, "OH GOD!~ They fuckin bought it!" she grinned at Sinali as she giggled, "Those people are so stupid."

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:45 am

It seemed that Dolly was quite intelligent. She had used her child-like form and her feminine body in order to convince the nosy villagers to back away. That made things a lot easier. "Mr.Spook is Mr.Spook." Sinali said in a typical child-like fashion. "He's one of my friends." she added making a slight emphasis on the term one. After all, Mr. Spook was the weakest of her summons though so far he had been the most useful despite being completely unable to damage an opponent. Scouting out an area and scaring targets into certain locations was an ideal use. On top of that he did have another talent, but she hadn't revealed that one as of yet.

"You seem obsessed." Sinali said sitting down on a chair whilst she waited for more theives to arrive, if any did arrive. "When I was still living I ingested a large amount of lacrima dust to try and power a magic seal to escape my owners." She closed her eyes focusing on the memories. She had gone through reliving those memories recently. She had overcome them and was now a little bit more comfortable talking about her past. "The seal worked, but I was captured and a man known as the Hierophant tortured me till my body broke down and I was dumped on the garbage. Somehow...my body awoke in this form."

That was all she was willing to say and in a way it was all she knew about how she became an undead like she was. Nor could she explain why she didn't decay. It was just how things worked for her.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:45 am

She looked over at Sinali and sighed, "I wonder..." She let out a soft chuckle and began to get up "I wonder... Could it be that the experiments i heard that you do are to recreate the same thing that turned you undead?~" She looked at her interested in if she was correct at her thought, "If so why do you want to create more undead so badly? Could it be out of the thought the undead and souls of the dead are better?" She smiled at Sinali with a grin, "And if so where does that put me?~ I stole the time from the slave leader who i killed and now i cannot age until his remaining life span is gone." She let out a soft chuckle and got up stretching her back as she walked up to a body that had a Savage Skull emblem blown though them. After a second she turned and looked at Mr. Spook, "I wonder what your story is?~" She laughed again it seemed as though even though all this horror was around her even after seeing what Sinali could do she did not fear her something many would call foolish but to Kagura she would only fear those who would cause her to lose her freedom. After a moment she looked over to Sinali a wild grin on her face, "If you help me find out how to prevent decay from my dolls i will help you figure out the secret to creating what made you undead~" She chuckled even though Sinali had said she had no clue why she did not decay Kagura had a thought.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:46 am

"Beati Mortui. Blessed are the dead. The dead have never tried to harm me. The living have. Not for any good reason in a lot of cases. Just because I was...different." Sinali said with a sad kind of smile. "The only way to prevent decay would be by magic. However, most magic will wear off after time. You need a way for the magic to be constantly restored without effort." That was the only hint Sinali would give. She knew plenty about such things. She had seen self-sustaining lacrima twice now. Both in ancient ruins, which to her just proved that those who were dead now were far superior. After all, nobody, not even herself, had managed to recreate such an item.

Sinali watched as Mr.Spook and her sword hand faded away into nothingness. Of course, that left her down one weapon and one distraction, but the enemies on this mission were barely even worth the effort. They barely even deserved the honour of being killed. Sinali waited in silence preparing herself for whatever came next to invade the house. She heard whispered from downstairs and began to walk down them listening.

"Shit someone has completely torn them apart." one of them said.

"Yeah I broke them. Was that wrong of me?" Sinali said tilting her head as she walked down the stairs.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:47 am

'Monster Dice' :
    house job WeakMonster house job WeakMonster

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:47 am

She watched Sinali walk down the stairs to the people and sighed as she got up and walked down with her a sadistic smile on her face, "Hey Sin maybe your experiments could work on me~!" She chuckled softly and walked past her seeing six thieves down in the basement one had a combat lacrima of fire the rest only had regular daggers and swords, "Tsk..." She sighed as she memorized the room in her head and looked around at the fools who had not taken the hint, "It is idiots like you that make me laugh at how humans can survive sometimes." She took a look at their armaments slowly gauging threat levels as she watched their movements, "And from the looks of it i may have to get more pissed before i even care." With a quick movement she lunged at one of the sword wielders and took the sword from his hand by breaking his wrist kicking him into his comrades before doing a quick retreat, "Ohhhh? Nice sword~" She laughed and cut the air in the process accidentally cutting a support beam in half, "Whoops~ Looks like you thieves did some more property damage~!" she chuckled and looked behind her towards Sinali, "I take the one with lacrima you get the other five alright?~" She needed to see how much fun her spells were in combat since she never really got a chance to use them apart from Physical Hunt and Fox hunt was only useful for Physical Hunt. After a quick moment of gauging the man with his lacrima sent out a fireball towards Kagura the flames had a green outline to them denoting a poison within the flames, "Ohhh?~" She did not dodge and instead held out her hand as a massive sigil appeared in front of it. Within moments the fireball hit the sigil and instead of exploding releasing the poison on her body it was absorbed into the sigil itself, "Element Hunt~" Within a second the spell was launched back at the man covering him in his own poisonous flames as she giggled, "I love this spell~" Within moments the body began to twitch as the poison took effect and she walked up to him decapitating him with the sword she stole, "Your turn Sin~"

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:48 am

f it was showing off power that her partner wanted than Sinali would be one to oblige. Sinali walked into the middle of the crowd and then activated a B rank spell. The B rank spell was rather simple, but rather deadly and one that might put a lot of people off their lunch. It might also make Dolly a bit more pissed than she already was. The fact that Dolly was dealing with these guys so easily made Sinali almost not one to try. They were insects and she was a giant foot able to squash them without any effort at all.

"Does my Bad Breath offend you?" she asked as a purple mist began to flow from her mouth and along the floor. BEfore the men had a chance to react it had entwirled them. "I'd stay away from this if I were you Dolly." As the poison got to the men it wrapped around them and slowly flowed up their bodies and into their flesh. They were infected and immediately would begin to feel the negative effects of the poison. Their limbs would grow sluggish and their bodies would weaken. The men tried to run, but their bodies were fealing heavy and weren't reacting properly. On top of that the poisonous mist began to show its acidic properties eating away at the flesh. IT wasn't a heavily damaging ability, but it would last a while and it covered a 150ft radius. Anyone who entered the poison would be infected. Except for Sinali herself of course.

It was then that 13 more men rushed in not realizing what was happening and immediately the poison wrapped around their bodies and began to eat at their flesh and infect them. Anyone who entered would suffer the same fate. Sinali smiled and sat down on a chair to watch the fun. The men moved trying to get away. Hoping that freedom from the mist would free them from the damage. It was too late though. They would be devoured.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:48 am

She watched the decaying of their flesh from the mist as their bodies fell to the ground and they twitched in massive suffering "..." She watched as her arm twitched she had backed away from the mist at the beck of Sinali and watched this monsters magic go to work as she listened to their screams she sat and began to laugh a sadistic and powerful laugh as she watched them die in the worst possible pain they had ever felt, "Such power!~ Makes my body limp at the sight of this!~" She chuckled and where others may think she was kidding her bodies natural reaction to being overpowered was to go limp something she had learned as a slave and her magic helped make sure did not happen ever again. After they had all died and the screaming stopped she looked over to Sinali and smiled, "Glad i am not your enemy~" She giggled and looked at the bodies, "As much as i hate decay... I know when a enemy deserves death! However my dolls are another story." She looked at Sinali with a grin, "So about those experiments~!" She was curious how she did her experiments to turn others into undead, "I wonder... Is the reason others dislike and hate because you are undead? To me you seem to be a respectable young girl killed before she could even begin to live." She looked at Sinali careful to not offend her, "But from what i see even through death you grew anyways even if not physically grew!~" She let out a soft chuckle again to her the idea that a group calling themselves the Tarot Organization could do what they did was terrible but that was why she joined Savage Skull she was going to find the slavers kill them and bring her sister back to life through any means she could.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th August 2015, 6:49 am

The poisonous mist would take a while before it killed them, but it was effective and had taken a large amount of the men out of the fight in a single attack. On top of that it was unlikely anyone would risk coming in for a while with the strange mist floating about the house. It was quite beautiful in an eerie kind of way. "Undead are treated as monsters even if they have done nothing. People tried to re-kill me or imprison me. Eventually my magic activated and killed one of them." she said with a smile. "That was when i saw true fear and decided that if they feared me as a monster then a monster I would become."

Sinali did not elaborate on her experiment as of yet. Her experiments were her private business and whilst Sinali had shared about her past that was information people could find out if they searched hard enough and thought hard enough to connect the dots that were the events of her past. Her experiments however were hers and hers alone. Not even the members of her pillar knew the true extent of her experiments.

She instead walked over to the damaged support beam which was beginning to creak. Whilst she didn't honestly care if the house was destroyed they had been hired to guard the house and letting a roof collapse in seemed like it would cause the job to fail. Unfortunately, she didn't have any easy way to repair the wooden beam. She wished Thorn was here. Her magic could fix it instantly. Sinali took a deep breath.

"Mister big eye with a tree top,
    When the club swings the earth will rock,
    When your back breaks your body will fall,
    And down will come the club, to end it all." she said and her forehead tore open briefly causing her to wince in pain to reveal another eye from which emerged a large 10ft tall cyclops wielding a huge oaken club. He was stooped to prevent going through the ceiling. The forehead eye was gone almost immediately after he emerged leaving no sign of the damage. "Big Eye please hold up the roof." The cyclops nodded and placed his club down before positioning himself in such a way as to hold up the roof and prevent all its weight being put on the supporting beam.

She observed the supporting beam and considered whether anything in her arsenal would be able to fix the beam. "This beam needs repairing. Any ideas Dolly?"

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:51 pm