Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another unexpected meet up (LanceXRita)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Another unexpected meet up (LanceXRita) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unexpected meet up (LanceXRita)

Post by Sybil 14th February 2014, 10:20 pm

Rita continued to run after the argument Lance and her had gotten into it all had gone down hill because she had refused help and put herself in dangers way while Lance was just trying to look out for her. He was right Rita could of easily gotten herself killed if Lance and his waiter friend hadn't showed up. She was just to hot headed to admit it.

So the tempered wizard continued to run away, not bothering to look back, there was nothing for her. Rita truly did feel bad for what she did back there, yelling at Lance just because he saved her. Despite it all Rita was running purely off of her own frustration. Her sister had gotten away after she had been hunting her down for what seemed like ages.

"Dammit... Just DAMMIT ALL!"
    Rita grower to herself leaping over to the next rooftop. She did not stop but just seemed to run faster. Rita had no idea where she was headed she just told herself that she needed to keep on going and not to look back.

"Don't look back...Don't go back-Don't...Just don't." Rita mumbled to herself growing more and more hesitant with each step. It all came to her she realized how suborn she had been back there and what It would do if she didn't go back. Rita stopped and slid back on the edge of the next building instead of jumping she ran back in the direction she had came.

"Lance!" Rita called as she ran back to where her and Isoko had squared off before. Rita landed back onto the roof and looked around distraught not to see him anywhere in sight. "Where are you...?" She mumbled becoming worried. Rita began to search, She could of sworn she had searched everywhere in town but she could not find a trace of her friend. "Looks like this all is my fault..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Another unexpected meet up (LanceXRita) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another unexpected meet up (LanceXRita)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th February 2014, 10:02 pm

The waiter that had helped them before was following Lance from the roof tops and saw that he had gotten into some trouble. "Shit...I have to help him, but how?" he thought but then he got an idea. He jumped down from the building and ran to go find Rita. "Got to find her..." He thought some more as he searched and he saw her in the distance "This is a long shot but it might just work..." he thought some more as he picked up his running pace. "Hey girl!" He yelled as he caught up to her. He was out of breath from frantically running. "Lance....is...in....trouble..." He said between breaths and before Rita could speak he grabbed her hand and ran to the location.

As he stopped and hid behind a wall in the ally way to hear them talking he grimaced "I could have helped him if I knew how to use magic..." He mumbled as he pulled out a little bag full of items "This is all that I can use..." he muttered to Rita "Their in there..." he said, his voice shaky "Please save my friend..." He told her as he ran off to watch from the roof tops.

Lance was in serious trouble as Van pressed onwards "Heh I don't think you have a say in the matter whether to bring you back alive or dead." He laughed as he continued "I choose DEATH!" he laughed hysterically as he brought the knife closer to Lance's throat. Lance closed his eyes and waited for it all to end.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 16th February 2014, 8:08 pm

"Lance....is...in....trouble..." They grabbed her not allowing her to say anything in response dragging her to the mouth of an alleyway. When he would turn to face Rita again he would realize she had already ran into the alley not regarding single word he had to say.

"Not on my watch!" Rita yelled springing into a dash toward them. "Shadow make: Sword!" A dark acidy mater of energy erupted from her palm seeping into the shape of a short-sword. Rita's primary target was the man who held the knife at Lance. She pushed herself forward off of the ground she lunged towards them in an attempt to stab him through the side, Ultimately distracting them so Lance could get away.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th February 2014, 9:25 pm

Lance and Van saw Rita coming and Lance made his escape as Van stared angrilly "IGET YOU ONE DAY!" He yelled as he dissapeaered right before Rita could stab him.

Out if the ally way Lance found Rita and smiled "Hey Rita thank you for saving me..." Lance muttered as he smiled shyly. "Do it You know you want to." The waiter urged Lance from the sides and Lance signed "hopefully I am doing the right thing..." Lance thought to himself as he stepped towards Rita and gave her a gentle hug "Thank you Rita..."Lance said as he pulled away and smiled.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 17th February 2014, 11:10 am

Rita quickly found herself hugged Lance, It didn't that long for him to pull away from her with a thank you. She tried to brush off what his gesture meant as she backed away and headed down the ally that her enemy had fled. "They.are...such cowards..."Rita said weakly heading away from Lance in a drunk like stumble.  Things began to go bright and started to spin.  She felt like she was going to fall but she stayed on her feet, Making it around the corner they had fled. "Hey- your a...little scared... of a girl ehh?" She called out at them dizzily. "Why don't you..people get back...here... and we can settle...this." She continued in a drunk like stutter.

"That poison is getting to you isn't it?"

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th February 2014, 7:19 pm

Lance followed Rita slowly because he wanted to get at these guys just as much as she did. He noticed her stumbling around and raised his eyebrow, then it just got to much. Lance went into a panic as soon as he realized what was the problem "The Poison!" he thought as he ran outside the ally to find the waiter standing there "Hey you use items right?" Lance said as the waiter nodded and followed Lance into the ally way. When they got to the location Rita was and the waiter got out his bag "The poison... I have a strong tonic but... there is a chance it will cure the poison but it will cause her to have pass out but have a high fever for an hour when she awakes seeing as it is so strong and she is a bit young for it..." he muttered as Lance shook his head "No... I can do this myself then." and he took a mixing bowl out of the bag and got a little mixer. As he looked around the ally way he grabbed some herbs that he knew would cure poison and put them into the bowl, made a juice like substance, then fed it to Rita. "I can get you guys an inn." The waiter said as he walked out and Lance picked up Rita seeing as the drink wasn't going to kick in for a few minuets and followed the waiter to the inn.

When he got to the room Lance put Rita down on a bed and the waiter walked out of the bathroom with his work cloths on "I got a job to do, see you later!" He said as he walked out the door.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 19th February 2014, 6:28 pm

Rita quickly found herself forced to down a substance that Lance gave to her from a bowl. Being the intoxicated mess that she was she wasn't able to make any objections. Rita's expression tuned to a grimace at the foul taste of it. "That's ....nasty." she sputtered sharing her opinion on the antidote before Lance picked her up and started to haul her somewhere. "No, I can walk I'm... fine." Rita muttered quiet and inaudible.

Lance took Rita to a nearby Inn and put her down in bed. "I'm fine Lance-" Rita insisted sliding out of bed right away. She looked up at Lance a bit nervous despite her exhausted expression "About that... argument earlier...Just forget it happened, I'm just... glad your still in a single...piece" she voiced rubbing her head feeling uncertain. Rita got up to her feet pushing by Lance towards the window. As she tread past him It was clear that the antidote hadn't kicked completely yet and she was overdoing it. "Oh and...those friends of yours... are really quite the cowards... Give me a few and i'll make... sure they stop bugging you for good." Rita said with a smirk as she slid open the window. The reckless wizard slid herself through it landing on a ledge outside the building. She fumbled with her weapon sliding it out of the sheath as she staggered around on the ledge.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st February 2014, 9:27 pm

Lance watched Rita closely as she stumbled around on the edge. It was clear to him the antidote hadn't kicked in yet. Although it should kick in any second he would have to watch her carefully. "They aren't my friends..." Lance muttered "One day they will all die..." he muttered as he finally got up and sighed "Sorry Rita but I think I have to go soon..." Lance muttered as though he was planning something. He pulled her back in and locked the window "The antidote should kick in right about now...I think I can trust you to be alone without killing yourself." Lance said with a smirk as he walked out the door and down the streets of Clover town.

As he walked he jotted something down about Van in his journal and closed it with a sly grin as he walked onto the train to Era.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:39 pm