Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An unexpected meet

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

An unexpected meet Empty An unexpected meet

Post by Viola-chan 5th March 2014, 9:33 am

Viola casually stepped off of the boat along with the other citizens of Fiore who were also headed into this town. Melody was perched on her head, tail flickering back and forth, eyes blinking in thrill of possibly causing trouble in a new place. Viola walked along the dock, before turning off onto the cobble-stone ground of Hargeon Town, her eyes scanning over the map she held out in-front of her hands.

Actually, Viola was in Hargeon to sell her house, even though it was in Magnolia, she was told she could come here to tell them she no longer lived there so that they wouldn't come chasing after her for her over-due bill. A sigh loomed from her mouth as she stopped, peering up into the sky rearing her hand to shield her alluring blue eyes. "I'm hungrryyy." Melody said, whining as the little fox was suddenly laying limped over her instead of perched high and mighty like before. "Hmm.. Oh! There's are favourite place!" Viola exclaimed cheerfully, eyes stuck to glue on the directions of the map, not looking where she was going as her body contacted what felt like two causing her to jerk back and fall onto her arse with a thud. Her guild marking was now completely exposed now to anybody that would possibly look her way.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 5th March 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarök
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

An unexpected meet Empty Re: An unexpected meet

Post by Indiana Jones 5th March 2014, 11:10 am

Hargeon, why am i here. Indar couldn't remember the reason of coming to Hargeon so he was just wandering around the streets with a jacket that had Sabertooths logo on the front. He wasn't searching for anything but thought that a bar would be a good idea, he was feeling a little thirsty. Turning onto the main street Indar noticed a familiar face among the people. Alexander, what is he doing in Hargeon.

Indar decided to try to get to him and ask him if he would like to go to a bar with him. But it was a difficult task getting through all the people and during the trip Indar had somehow managed to buy a box of cookies. He was fairly surprised after doing so but it was cookies so he didn't question it. Reaching Alexander he tapped onto his shoulder, Alexander what are you doing in Hargeon. But well anyways would you like to head to a bar, it would be on me.

Right after saying that a girl with black hair bumped into both of them. As it came clear to Indar what had happened, he tried to help the girl up. Indar felt like it was his fault for standing in the middle of the street. While helping her up Indar noticed Sabertooths mark, he had never seen this girl before or even heard of her. But she was part of Sabertooth which made her an ally. Hello there, name's Indar. I see you are part of Sabertooth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An unexpected meet 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 5th March 2014, 11:37 am

Viola peered up, eyes tightening in the bright light as she studied the two faces. Baffled by the kindness of one of the strangers she was helped to both of her feet, rigid from how she had practically pressed herself against him while helped up, wobbly and startled. Jerking back in mistake her face slightly reddened she gave a anxious smile to her lips. "Hello there, name's Indar. I see you are apart of Sabertooth." the young man said, as Viola enlarged her crystal blue eyes. Is he from Sabertooth too? she thought to herself.

"Yes, I'm Viola. I'm so sorry for running into you like that.." she apologized, rubbing the back of her head with her hand carelessly. Melody had once again disappeared, and Viola had yet to notice that she had ran off to cause more ruckus. "Are you from Sabertooth too?" she asked, dropping her hands to her sides, a curious expression coating her face.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 5th March 2014, 2:04 pm

Indar while adjusting his jacket mentioned that he was from Sabertooth, but he was gone for a while and doesn't know a lot about what is going on in the guild. Indar looked around, the other man was gone and he was left alone with Viola. Indar looked at the box of cookies he had bought earlier and got an idea. He wanted to know more about the people he was going to work with and this seemed like a good opportunity.

Would you want to get something to eat or drink. There is a good place pretty much just around the corner. Though it is fairly expensive, but i can pay.

Character
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 5th March 2014, 8:15 pm

Her eyes increased in size, startled to have bumped into somebody from her own guild. She knew somewhat though, that it was bound to happen eventually, and decided to also get to know him better. After all, walking into her own guild not knowing anybody wouldn't do her any good. "Sure, but you don't have to pay, really it's quite alright." she laughed lightly, waving her hand into a reassuring gesture that she had enough money.

Viola was never one to let others pay for her, in-fact she usually was the one who would pay for others rather than herself. Though, as she walked behind Indar, leading the way she felt that something dreadful was about to happen today. But, brushing the feeling off she placed her hands behind her back gracefully, continuing to follow Indar, with a small sigh looming from her mouth.

Main Theme:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rift Skin
    Second Magic: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 5th March 2014, 11:02 pm

Alexander was walking down down the streets of Hargeon, but he was not amused with the rain. He walked down the streets as the water touched drenched him to the bone. The water quickly boiled of his skin and formed this light layer of steam. He felt slightly sick and was getting stares from other people. He needed a drink, but it was never fun to drink alone. Luckily however he found Indar in the rain and smiled at the newest member to join. He quickly walked to the pair and greeted the new lady.

"Hello and welcome to the family. My name is Alexander Zenneth, a pleasure to meet you. I'd hug you right now, but I think that might be a bit dangerous. Anyways I am a bit hungry so who wants to go eat, drink and party till we get hangovers in the morning." It was a bit obvious that he did not came in time to hear that Indar offered food and drinks already. That and Sabretooth seems to be the most generous people out there. Nothing wrong with it, but was annoying when everyone was being the same generous people. Still Alexander did not take no for an answer and thus there were going to party, Sabretooth style.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 5th March 2014, 11:16 pm

Viola was surprised on how straightforward this guy was, but it was quite obvious of how he was also apart of the Sabertooth guild, judging by what he said. A slim smile inched onto her lips, as she took his hand in hers for a small yet quick shake. "I'm Viola." she introduced, before turning over to Indar. "Well, if it's okay with Indar, that partying till we get hangovers in the morning idea sounds just great." she beamed brightly, placing her hands in front of her neatly.

The rain didn't seem to be affecting her mood. She wasn't one to care for her appearance that much, yet she always looked charming. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she studied Alexander, taking in that he was literally steaming.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th March 2014, 1:16 am

Indar was really suprised meeting Alexander in Hargeon. His offer to go to a party came as a surprise as well, Indar wasn't expecting to go to a party today, but it seemed as Alexander wouldn't take no for an answer. He had greeted Viola before offering to go to a party and Viola had agreed on the idea almost instantly. So it was down to Indar, if he wanted to go. Indar hadn't been to a party in ages and the last time he was at a party things didn't go too well, but this time if was with his fellow guildmates. So with his guildmates waiting for an answer,
    Why not then, i'm up for a party.

Character
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 6th March 2014, 1:34 am

Alexander was smiling slightly, it was about time Sabretooth just chilled back and talked with one another. Even the annoying rain didn't seem to rain on his parade. So he led the way into the local tavern and called for the waitress as soon as they got a table. He stopped causing the creation of steam as the heat of the flame demon slayer evaporated the water quickly. “I’ll take some of your finest ales and the Pot Roast.” He then waited for the others to place their orders. The drinks were going to roll tonight and nothing was better than being with fellow guild mates.

Nobody should ever live their entire life alone.

Post by Guest 6th March 2014, 8:38 am

Meanwhile, down the far end of the bar, there was a figure that at least Alex might have recognised. The broad chested powerful body, platinum blond hair, the goatee that gave off an air of sophistication...and six empty beer bottles in front of him. Sabertooth's Paragon of Selflessness was taking a night on the town. The purple-haired girl behind the bar had her hands on her hips, clearly berating the man for drinking so much in such a short space of time. "Kara, I came here to visit you. I've been sober all day and have been nothing but nice to you. But now I need to drink."

"Are you saying I'm to blame for your drinking now!?"

"Yes."

The amethyst maiden shook her head and walked away to serve other customers. With her having moved, Marick would be able to see the three figures down the opposite end of the bar. With a large grin he got to his feet and walked over to the three younger magi. "Well if it isn't my fellow Sabers! Alex, you know me already of course. but you two...either you're new or I've not met you yet." Another bottle seemed to miraculously appear in the older mans hand as he spoke, and he took a sip of the glorious liquid within before he continued his introduction. "I am Marick Lowell. Always a pleasure to meet new members."
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 6th March 2014, 9:23 pm

Viola sat across from Indar and Alex, placing her hands neatly onto the table. “I’ll take some of your finest ales and the Pot Roast.” Alex order, and Viola opened her mouth to place hers. "I'll have the same, except no pot roast." she smiled sweetly. "Melody, do you want anything?" Viola asked, peering over to look at her shoulder only to realize she wasn't there. A exhausted look appeared onto her face and she frowned pressing her face into the table. Melody why do you have to do things like this at times like these..

"Well if it isn't my fellow Sabers! Alex, you know me already of course. but you two...either you're new or I've not met you yet." a new voice said, causing Viola to look up and examine the figure. It was hard to determine the age of this guy, he looked more mature, yet young at the same time. "I am Marick Lowell. Always a pleasure to meet new members." he introduced, and Viola leaned up pressing her back up against the cushioned seat. "Nice to meet you, I'm Viola." she replied back, beaming brightly and tilting her head to the side charmingly. She never meant to be so charming, and hardly noticed if she was. But, one thing ran clear as day in her head, that her drunk side would not be so pleasant to the others, if she were the one to fade off first.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 7th March 2014, 8:28 am

After entering the local tavern and taking their seats. Both Viola and Alexander ordered something to eat and drink. Indar still in thought only ordered some ale, like the others had done. Indar did enjoy drinking and being with his guildmates but for some reason he was a little uneasy. He didn't even notice when a man came over to their table and said: "Well if it isn't my fellow Sabers! Alex, you know me already of course. but you two...either you're new or I've not met you yet."

Only after hearing the man introduced himself as Marick Lowell, Indar snapped out of his state. Hello Marick, nice to meet you, name's Indar. Indar had though that no more Sabers were in this town but it seemed like he was wrong. It would be really funny if more showed up.

Character
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 9th March 2014, 5:12 am

"Oh jeez never mind. Waitress 3 kegs of beer and most likely have a 4th one ready. Thanks." Alexander chuckled slightly and the waitress gave him a weird look. However he knew Marick well enough to know that it may not be enough. The man drank like a demon after all and Alex was the freaking Demon Slayer!

Aleander chuckled a bit, there was going to be a lot of plastered Sabretooth members tonight. Oh well if your going to be drunk, might as well go the full way. There was however the one thing he always wanted to do, "Okay we are keeping count of how many glasses we drink tonight."

Post by Guest 9th March 2014, 10:46 am

So the only girl in this group was Viola, apparently a very new member as Marick didn't even recognise the name. The other man who wasn't Alex was Indar Blackshield, a name the Solitaire recognised but a face that he'd not yet seen until now. He was a slightly older member than Viola it seemed. Then of course there was Alex, relaxed as ever and, by the sounds of things, challenging the Paragon's drinking abilities. "Well you've all got some catching up to do. As you can see..." he pointed to the far end of the bar where he'd been sat just moments before "...I'm 6-0 up, and moving on to my seventh."

Admittedly Marick probably came off as an overly laid back alcoholic rather than a mage who had been growing in power in leaps and bounds, but right now he didn't care. They'd all see what he could do with his magic at some point or another. Tonight he was drinking until he dropped; or at least until Kara finished work and dragged him back to her sofa to sleep the intoxication off.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 9th March 2014, 10:09 pm

Strangley Viola had already gotten a hold of the alcohol, sliding the 12 empty mugs to the front of her so that they were now visible to everyone. "Your only on your 6th? Geez." she sighed, crossing her hands behind her head and closing her eyes. The one part of a drinking contest was that Viola never loosed to anybody. In fact she never lost to any bet, so it would surprise her if somebody had the skills to beat her. Usually around her 30th or 40th was when she faded away. "You guys better catch up." she smirked, opening her blue pools and leaning her arms onto the wooden table.

Main Theme:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Indiana Jones 10th March 2014, 7:00 am

Indar wasn't a very big drinker but he could hold up for a long time before going down. As he was finishing his 4th, he didn't like to drink quickly, he noticed that Viola had already drunk twelve. And hearing the Marick had had 6 already, he was fairly surprised. He wouldn't have thought that the people in his guild were, well alcoholics.

Viola seemed to have set a challenge for everyone but Indar really didn't like drinking for competition, he wanted to enjoy it more. Then again everyone here seemed to want it and he didn't want to look like a loser so he didn't have a choice but to accept.
    It isn't hard to catch up.

Character
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Zeon 10th March 2014, 6:49 pm

Alexander was about ready to face plant unto the table. Everyone else was getting drunk before him and by the sounds of the amount everyone was consuming... He was going to have to be the one taking them home. It was no matter if Alexander got drunk, but someone also had to make sure the party did not get too rowdy. He popped a hose into one of the kegs and started drinking directly from the keg itself. He used almost the same inhalation technique as a Demon slayer until slurps could be hear. He sighed a breath of relief before saying, "one keg."

He then prepped up to pop the hose in another keg, feeling much happier than before. There was always a need for relaxation every once in a while.
    Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 10th March 2014, 9:16 pm

Viola enlarged her eyes in surprised. "So this is how were gonna play.." she mumbled, before leaping out of her seat and hurdling toward the side of the bar, dragging four kegs with her. Not giving a thought about how she would look she sat cross-legged on an empty table. The pipes that were already attached to the kegs were lead into Viola's mouth as she sat there with a blank, but serious look, chugging back the burning liquid.

It was a good feeling. Infact, Viola hadn't been in a drinking competition for awhile now, so to see how they would do to compete against her made a thrill of excitement crawl up her spine. Finishing all of them back, she grinned and said "four kegs".

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:13 pm