Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei |

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | Empty Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei |

Post by Felicity 8th January 2014, 6:23 am

Over the last centuries there’s been a city known for taking in and giving hope to immigrants from all over the world, a city that shouts out a million testimonies: stories of success, stories of disillusion, but mostly stories of hard work; a city that is home to the arcane and the finest shops, a city as bright as its mages, a city that stands out from all others, a city that never sleeps.
    Rose Garden. Why do they call it a garden? That's one unanswered mystery.... For now, that is.
    Until the right mood would hit Aedre and she could set for an answer herself.
    But speaking about being in Rose Garden, this place was surely making her feel fazed. From the moment she set foot on the streets of this magical empire the woman felt completely overwhelmed and overtaken with an unusual panic. Seas of people stormed past her in overcrowded sidewalks, swallowing her frame like quick sand. A skyline that is barely visible above towering buildings that close over her head like ravenous beasts, with absolutely no way out as it would shadow over the stretch of blue overhead. Then there was this incessant song of people discussing loudly in front of the shops; trying to bargain with the shopkeepers to the best of their abilities.
    And maybe to th winged creatures overhead, this place would have an uncanny resemblance to Mordor which is both amusing and terrifying; wild, vicious and perhaps more alive once midnight has struck, its lacrima lights glowering like flames and embracing the cool and dark surfaces of buildings crowned by ominous sharp spears.
    If Aedre had to use just one word to describe this city, it would be – without a doubt – claustrophobic. It surely evokes a sense of imprisonment, always being confined to an area of no more than 2×2 square feet – personal space being a completely foreign concept – the anxiety as one tries to push through throngs of people, desperately trying to find some air and finally be able to breathe – oxygen being more like a privilege than anything. With crowds and enclosed spaces being part of her hatred, there really is no wonder why she had decided then and there that she doesn't enjoy being engulfed by this city. Damn her curiosity!
    Then suddenly, "Unghh----" The purple haired woman bumped into something and flew straight back, while still managing to hold her ground. Without the miss of a heartbeat she realized, that it was someone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | ObrztW

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | Empty Re: Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei |

Post by Lucille Grove 8th January 2014, 12:57 pm

Matabei's hand twitched for what felt like the hundredth time. Sighing, the ink-make mage continued to move swiftly through the heavy crowd in Rose Garden. The young woman didn't even know why she was doing this, trying to navigate a crowded city such as this, but for some reason she felt drawn to this place.

Matabei sighed again, trying to slow herself to a reasonable pace as she walked. Her search for a master to follow was proving fruitless again and again. It wasn't as if she hadn't tried or had good prospects, no that was not the problem at all. The problem was finding a master that had a future goal worthy of her services to assist in said goal. Either they were goody goody hero types, which made her want to barf for even thinking of helping one of them out, or had no real future goals in mind. Matabei needed a break sooner or later, and she was hoping this feeling she had was leading towards her future master. Matabei stopped to yawn and stretch, closing her eyes for only a split second. And in that split second, someone ended up bumping into her. This made Matabei fall forwards a bit, and she flailed around on one leg trying to hold her ground. Eventually she righted herself and turned towards the culprit. It turned out to be a young purple haired woman. Matabei blushed lightly at the woman's beauty, but the white haired ink-make mage shook off the blush and smiled softly at the woman.

"I am sorry. I had stopped briefly and you ended up running into me. I apologize for any harm that may have come to you." Matabei spoke in a tone filled with kindness. She bowed slightly while the crowd of people continued to walk past the two, not paying much attention to the two women standing across from each other. Matabei eventually stood with a smile still plastered on her face, although it was different than what she had on her face earlier. If one looked close enough, it looked like it was a bit forced. "I shall take any responsibility for any damage you have taken, and any punishments you deem fit for my actions." Matabei's tone had taken on a more monotone and submissive edge to it, due to her habit of taking responsibility for any harm that may have happened to her master.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | FRU1Cmr
    Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei | Empty Re: Being a.... Master?! | Private | Aedre & Matabei |

Post by Felicity 10th January 2014, 9:43 pm

"I am sorry. I had stopped briefly and you ended up running into me. I apologize for any harm that may have come to you." Aedre heard the person she bumped into say, and found herself looking at a white haired woman, probably around her own age. It felt strange to hear her apologize due to the simple fact that it was actually Aedre's fault. The purple haired woman had a strange habit to space out while thinking, which made bumping into someone a not-so-rare occurrence. However, contradicting today's events, in the past, it was always her apologizing.
    She would simply raise an eyebrow, starting to speak when the other lady spoke, "I shall take any responsibility for any damage you have taken, and any punishments you deem fit for my actions."
    Hearing her words, a small smile made its way to Aedre's lips, "Wait, what damage are you talking about? I can't be hurt just with a bump now, right?" she questioned rhetorically, while still pondering about why the the other woman had hinted to punishment, but refrained from putting her thoughts into words.
    At the same time, the Dragon Slayer noticed something strange about the woman, the magic wafting around her frame gave away that she was a mage. Maybe there were some interesting people in this cramped place. There was a chance that Aedre could ask the woman to keep her some company; for moments before they both carried the same lost expressions on their faces.
    "Um, if you don't mind me asking.... are you here for a job?" Aedre questioned, realizing a second later that she must have sounded like some crazy stalker. "I-I mean..." A soft sigh escaped her lips. How was she gonna justify her words?
    "...Can I keep you company for a while? Till I find something better to do in this place?" Her choice of words were indeed bad, but that was what you got for not being able to socialize with people in your younger years; for you only see a Dragon towering over you in the morning and asking you to train.
    Yes, it had been a fairly monotonous childhood.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 10th January 2014, 11:17 pm

"...Can I keep you company for a while? Till I find something better to do in this place?" That question made Matabei raise an eyebrow questioningly. This girl was obviously uncomfortable with the situation that the two were in, and Matabei couldn't blame her. Matabei had deduced the girl was a mage, the magic emanating from around her body being a small giveaway for that. Maybe she could give Matabei some company, but then again Matabei was looking for a new master, and she really didn't want any potential master to get the wrong idea if she was walking around with someone. Matabei placed her right hand on her chin, and her left hand on her hip in a thinking fashion. I could downright deny her, that would make things easier. But this feeling....Its not one I get often. Maybe allowing her to come with won't be such a bad idea. Matabei smiled at the young woman, removing her right hand and placing it on the other side of her hip.

"Sure why not. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to while walking around this place." Matabei told her with a sincere smile on her face. Matabei turned around and began to walk slowly, making a follow me gesture with her right hand. "Just please keep up, I hate having to slow down." The woman said from over her shoulder. Matabei continued walking, messing with the beret that sat upon her head.

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 21st January 2014, 10:20 pm

"Sure why not. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to while walking around this place." The woman spoke with a sincere smile on her face, while turning around to walk.
    "Just please keep up, I hate having to slow down."  
    'My, my, why am I being ordered around?' Aedre wondered, but decided against voicing it as she followed the woman, her hands buried in the pockets of her jeans. The layer meant to ask the other woman for her name and almost started speaking when a magnified voice from the other end of the street caught her attention.
    "Any mages here? Up for a spar with each other?! Come here! Become the winner and earn a chance at a few jewels!"
    A little group of people had surrounded the man, making him invisible to the blue eyes.
    Without a second thought, Aedre took a step towards the throng's direction; then turned back, eyeing the white-haired woman beside her. Her mind really wasn't working in the right way now so she gently caught the other woman by her wrist, pulling her in the direction of the little commotion as well.
    Reaching there Aedre noticed that there were no competitors yet, so she simply pushed through the people; making her way to the center.
    "I'll participate." The purple haired woman stated, as she watched the host's face breaking out to a grin and the crowd's intent eyes on her.
    "Alright! Anyone challenging this lady here?!"

----------------------

OOC: Couldn't think of anything better xD

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 22nd January 2014, 5:23 am

"Any mages here? Up for a spar with each other?! Come here! Become the winner and earn a chance at a few jewels!" Matabei turned with a bored face towards a man who was being surrounded by people as he spoke. Matabei was about to turn back and continue walking when she noticed the purple haired woman she was with take a step over towards the man. The woman turned around and eyed Matabei in a way that made Matabei nervous as all hell. "Wha-" Was all Matabei could squeak out before the purple haired woman grabbed the ink-make mage and started to drag her over towards the group. Matabei looked and noticed there weren't any competitors already entered into the competition. What could she possib- "I'll participate." Matabei's eyes widened as her purple haired companion volunteered to fight. The man grew a grin on his face, which made Matabei want to puke somewhat but she managed to hold the look off her face as he continued speaking. "Alright! Anyone challenging this lady here?!" Matabei thought about it for a moment. I could learn something about this woman, not to mention showcase my own skills at the same time for a potential master. Matabei raised the hand that wasn't currently being held onto by the mage she was with. "I guess I will also fight." The man grew a larger grin as he noticed Matabei accept the challenge of taking on her purple haired companion.

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 27th January 2014, 8:42 pm

"I guess I will also fight." The woman beside Aedre stated, causing their host's happiness know no bounds. With an amused smile aimed at her, Aedre let go of her wrist while walking to the center of this little crowd of curious audience. As the other woman would most probably take a place as well, the host commented, "Now since our participants seem all ready! Let the fight begin!~"
    Hushed whispers ran around among the seething mass of people that surrounded the two mages, as Aedre analyzed her opponent for a second or two. The amount of magical aura that wafted around her frame wasn't very intense, it was unlike what one could feel when around a very formidable and skilled magus. There was a good chance that she had just initiated the use of her skills. On the other hand, the purple haired woman had been using her magic since a decade; under the training of Nero.
    But then again, Aedre really wasn't the type to underestimate her enemy, so her first aim is to actually get to know the magnitude of the power of the woman. For that, starting with a petty attack would be enough. She'll just need to be observant.
    Aiming her right hand towards the white-haired woman, Aedre began casting one of the weakest spells in her arsenal. Glowing with an ethereal light, a blue magic circle took birth a few inches away from her palm, as several, marble-sized pellets of water burst towards her opponent's direction with some insane, blinding speed.
    Not minding if she dodged or not Aedre would give words to her curiosity, "Think you can grant me the honour of knowing your name?"
    The crowd's voiced quelled down with this question and it seemed that she wasn't the only one interested in names.
    "I'm really not the type of person who likes to defeat unknown people from the street." She added with a wink; letting the white-haired woman know that it was just a bit of harmless taunt.

------------------------

MP - 95%
    Tidal Dragon's Razors (Ranked D)
    HP - 100%

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 27th January 2014, 10:45 pm

Matabei smirked slightly, but also got a dreadful feeling in her gut as she walked towards the center along with her companion. It was true that she had just gotten a real grip on her magic after a long time, but she thought she was good enough to take on most people. So why do i feel like I'm about to get my ass kicked? Matabei decided to just wait it out and see why she was so worried. Her internal fears were confirmed when the woman shot out one of her magic's most innate weaknesses.

Water.

Matabei barely managed to dodge the attack, but it scared the living daylights out of the white haired woman. Matabei chuckled nervously at her companions taunt, and tried to make herself sound more confident than she felt. "Well then, my name is Matabei Goto. And yours is?" Matabei said while placing herself in her stance. This consisted of both her legs being spread slightly, with her left foot forward, and placed her hands to the side with her closed right fist placed on her left open palm. "And don't worry, defeating me won't be easy at all." Matabei chuckled a bit afterwards, ready to make a defensive move in accordance to what Aedre might do.

----------
    MP: 100%
    HP: 99% (A marble or two may have nicked her.)

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 31st January 2014, 7:51 am

Aedre's attack seemed to go to waste as only a few razors nicked the white-haired woman and she replied to Aedre's question, "Well then, my name is Matabei Goto. And yours is?"
    With a small chuckle, the Slayer replied, "Its Aedre." As always, not giving away her last name. Aside from it being a habit she had imbibed in herself since childhood, letting her full identity be known to a person she barely met wouldn't be a smart decision at all. Not to mention the amount of people surrounding them, as almost all of them knew the Crawford's; the family of the Magic Council member Harland.
    As the thoughts and some faded memories swirled in her mind, Aedre was also busy with contemplating what her opponent's next move would be. In the exterior, she seemed calm albeit a bit shaken as well. As if some harsh truth had been rubbed straight into her face. She had taken up a stance now, one that belonged to the Makers.
    'I wonder what kind I'll see today. Their variety is really interesting.'
    "And don't worry, defeating me won't be easy at all."
    A smirk graced her lips, as Aedre now knew that her opponent seemed to take the defensive position, meaning that the Slayer would be the one initiating the fight.
    With a nod, Aedre would burst forward, wind swirling behind her due to her speed. Reaching closer, she's swing a left hook at Matabei, then plant her foot on the ground and whirl back the other way through the air with a spinning heel kick aimed for the side of her face.
    Without missing a heartbeat, she'd bring her leg down, use some of the momentum and try to land a shattering uppercut. Trying to get away, the purple haired woman would back pedal away from Matabei and slide on the ground to a stop; some couple of feet away from her.

----------------------------

MP - 95%
    HP - 100%

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 31st January 2014, 11:02 pm

Matabei got the woman's name and now thought about how she could possibly get out of this situation unharmed. Or at the least, with her head still attached onto her body. Aedre, the woman she was fighting, launched herself towards Matabei in what seemed like an instant. Matabei was surprised with her companion's speed, and almost got caught off guard when she threw a left hook. Matabei managed to duck it easily, but was again caught off guard when Aedre threw a heel kick towards her face. Matabei had to use her arm to block the kick, and was pushed a little to the side, the pain from the kick shooting through her arm. Wow. Either I'm weaker than I thought or this chick is strong! Matabei thought, which gave her opponent a nice window of opportunity to connect with an uppercut that threw Matabei for a nice loop. She was lifted somewhat off the ground, and stumbled as she landed. Yeah.....definitely strong. I think she might have broken a tooth. Matabei spat out a tooth, and shook the haze from her mind. Okay. She did. Now Matabei wasn't a coward, but she also was no fool. This fight was definitely going to end only one way, and that was with Matabei on the ground in defeat. However, Matabei knew she could not quit, if only to make sure the girl didn't feel totally bad about crushing her into the ground.

Matabei settled back into her stance, not noticing the small trail of blood that came from the corner of her mouth. She immediately slammed her hands together and called out one of her favorite spells. "INK-MAKE ARROW" Allowing the arrows to fly at Aedre and hopefully distract her, Matabei immediately slammed her hands again to create a second spell. "INK-MAKE HOVERBOARD" Matabei created and hopped on her hoverboard, hopefully giving herself something to use in future planning as she awaited her opponents response.

--------------------------------
    MP: 80%
    HP: 55%

Arrow Cool: 5 posts
    Hover Duration: 5 Posts

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 4th February 2014, 2:21 am

Slamming her hands together, Matabei had called out, "INK-MAKE ARROW." In a split second, several arrows made of ink were careening towards Aedre's direction, leaving the purple haired woman in a slight bit of trance.
    It was just the discovery of some Ink Mage, which was indeed a kind of magic that she never meant to see even in her wildest dreams. A smirk graced her lips once again as she realized that handling this opponent of hers would be a child's play. After all, the logic said that any kind of ink would be dispersed with water. So definitely, the Slayer had an upperhand here; an upperhand that she would use very reluctantly.

It was playtime.

In a fraction of a second, Aedre's body would turn into a swirling mass of water, which would shoot straight to the right of her current position, leaving a good distance of about ten feet from her previous ground. From there on, she won't even think if Matabei's arrows homed in on their target or not, cause if they did then they'll be free to hit Aedre; as she prepares another spell.
    The air around the Slayer caught speed, swiveling around her frame as she brings both her plams together and  a small orb of incandescent water took birth in her hands. Still keeping contact between the tips of her fingers, the woman slowly brought separation to her palms; so the onlookers would see a beach ball sized, fluid sphere in her hand.
    "Take a look at the coincidence Matabei.... The similarity." She stated with a small chuckle, pointing out the evident.
    Then flailing her hands back, Aedre released the sphere in the air, making it float twenty meters above the ground. It pulsated strongly for a second, before degenerating into twenty streams of water with arrow-like tips; all trying to home in on the white haired woman. If she was faster than what Aedre expected, there was a chance that she could dodge it, but it would be futile since Aedre controlled these arrows with her own thoughts. So unless her opponent miraculously transported herself to someplace far away, she had no chances of escaping this fate. Or she could block it in some way with her magic.

-------------------------------------

MP - 90%
    HP - 100%

PS : If your arrows home in on targets, feel free to say that they hit Aedre in your next post~

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 5th February 2014, 8:25 am

Matabei started to visibly sweat when Aedre smirked after noticing her magic, and probably going through the weaknesses in her mind. Matabei was screwed, she knew that much from the start, but she was not going to go down without a fight. She maneuvered her hoverboard so that she was floating sideways slightly, ready to dodge any incoming direct attack that might come her way. Matabei started sweating harder when Aedre create water 'arrows', ones that flew at her with high speeds. Matabei had to quickly avoid them and she breathed a sigh of relief, that is until she looked back and noticed them turning around. Are you SERIOUS? HOMING ARROWS? Matabei freaked out mentally, and she immediately started to fly on her hoverboard away from the arrows. She knew the people would like her freaking out, it was written all over her face as she flew by them, the arrows still right on her tail. Oh god! How am I going to get out of this one!? Matabei questioned while flying away, when the answer hit her. Oh.......Ink wall. Right. Matabei flew a bit faster till she had enough time to turn around and slam her hands together. "INK-MAKE WALL!" A wall of ink shot up in front of Matabei, and blocked the arrows from harming her or chasing her. The arrows also made the wall dissipate, but that did not matter to Matabei at the moment. No, all that mattered was the fact she got out of that fairly unscathed. "Great. Now whats next?" She turned back to facing Aedre on her board, waiting for the water mage to do something else. She had almost no offensive spells that weren't close range left, and that meant the ink maid was going to have to rely on her brain to even stand a chance in this fight.

-----------------------
    MP: 70%
    HP: 55%

Arrow Cool: 4 posts
    Wall Cool: 5 posts
    Hover Duration: 4 posts

((OOC: Ignore my color change, this thread is still ongoing))

Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 10th February 2014, 12:11 am

Aedre watched with a surprised look as Matabei blocked her attack with some kind of a shield with her Ink Make. One of the most common tactics of Make mages, nothing new. What caught the Slayer's interest was the little hoverboard that the woman used to move around. It seemed really useful at times like this, not to mention a really cool addition to one's arsenal of spells.
    'Maybe I'll get something like that too...'
    As the white haired woman turned back to face Aedre, she could already conclude that her opponent was a great tactician. She was already trying hard to keep herself away from the Slayer; who was, without doubt a melee specialist. Something which all Dragon Slayers exceeded at.
    'That'll be a bit boring to try now.' She concluded on the thought of engaging the Ink Mage into close combat and came up with something that was better in her opinion.
    "Know what? The battle has progressed nicely and till now, I really expected you to hurt me in some way or the other. Was I wrong?"
    With that taunt a smirk formed on her lips and Aedre closed her eyes for a second, concentrating, as an onlooker will see an intense amount of blue Aura swirling around her frame, expanding and converging. The people who surrounded them could also feel the increased magical pressure, as they back pedaled away to a safe distance.
    "Try and make me believe that I am wrong Matabei. That you're much more than what I see." She'd state, making her thoughts very clear to her adversary. Then opening her eyes, before bursting forward, the wind swirling behind her in a helix and speak out, "Tidal Dragon's Lapis Lotus!"
    As she'll be very near to Matabei, a rippling wave of clear, pressurized water would surround the Slayer in the shape of a vortex-like sphere, and in a split second it'll jump outwards as a massive, exploding sphere of water. If Matabei was caught in this sphere, well, Aedre could assure anyone that it wasn't fun in the slightest.

------------------------------

MP - 80%
    Lapis Lotus - Ranked B
    HP - 100%

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:40 am