Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I Want Cookies! (Job)

Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 
    Lineage : Zues's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Needle Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

I Want Cookies! (Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want Cookies! (Job)

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 6:52 pm

As the two continued to walk down the path, the sound of rustling leaves around them disturbed Jade a little too much. “Show yourselves!” She yells with a booming voice, putting the child down. Thankfully he automatically stood behind her, knowing exactly what to do at times like this now. Unlike most enemies who will try to come out by surprise, these idiotic monsters stepped out with a grin on their faces, allowing Jade to easily attack whenever. This time, however, Jade was the first to attack, stretching out her arms she yelled “Needle bullets!” Before the two monsters could react, the needles came right at them. Still, Jade question if her move to just attack was really so wise. Maybe needle swords were a better spell to start off with… Ah, it didn’t exactly matter anymore. The act was already committed and all that was left to know was whenever or not the needles were to hit. If they were, Jade used the blinding poison, which would allow her and the child to run away while they were blinded.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2013, 6:52 pm

The member 'Jade Weston' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    I Want Cookies! (Job) - Page 2 Attack
    Jade Weston
    Jade Weston

Player 
    Lineage : Zues's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Needle Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Jade Weston 18th December 2013, 6:59 pm

Luckily the attack indeed hit, which blinded the two idiotic monsters for enough time to allow Jade and the boy to escape. You see, the exit was extremely close by, so the two just had to run for a minute or two before being able to escape the horrid spooky woods, just to be greeted by a village full of sleeping villagers. Though, the village wasn’t the only thing that greeted the two. The mother of the boy was there as well, happy to see that her baby was alive. “Darling!” She sobbed, hugging the boy who was still beaten up. The mother didn’t seem to notice this though, she only knew that her son was safe and in the end, that was the only thing that truly mattered. “Thank you…” She eventually told Jade once leaving the boy’s side. She looked at her with cheerful eyes and a loving smile which seemed to warm Jade’s heart.”No problem, I was honored to help.” Though, despite her words, the woman got out a rusty old knife and a bag full of jewels. “Here, take this. It’s your reward.” Usually Jade would deny such a lovely reward, but she was in no mood to fight with the woman right now, so she just accepted it with a smile. “Thank you.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission completed:
    D-ranked: 01
    C-ranked: 00
    B-ranked: 00
    A-ranked: 00
    S-ranked: 00
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 18th December 2013, 7:48 pm

Whenever you make an attack roll you have to roll a block roll.
    Whenever you make an attack and the monster should be able to counter,  you also need to roll an attack for them and a block for yourself.    Example:  In melee your opponent would be able to make a swipe back at you.     If you're using a bow at range it's not as likely for the opponent to attack back, but they could attempt to close the distance.  Use your judgement on this.

But yea.   

The combat is both ways.    

I don't know what exactly your doing with the normal dice,  but you should know they don't typically have a place in jobs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I Want Cookies! (Job) - Page 2 NvVyM98

I Want Cookies! (Job) - Page 2 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:18 pm