Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Family will come and go

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Family will come and go Empty Family will come and go

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th October 2013, 12:45 pm

Lance and Wolfy where taking a walk through the Spooky Forest. Eventually they got tired and took a break. About an hour or so later they heard growling and Lance jumped up and readied himself for a fight and a few minuets later a pack of wolfs came walking out of the forest. Lance being able to talk to animals started to communicate with them "You don't seem that bad so I wont attack you guys." The wolfs nodded and thanked him as they sat down in front of the two.

They talked for a while when Wolfy fainted and everyone panicked. Lance and the wolfs surrounded Wolfy and comforted him until he woke up again and saw everyone there. Lance didn't know where Wolfy came from and neither did he. Lance sighed and laughed a little out of relief "I thought you were dead Wolfy... If you died I don't know what I would do...." the wolfs howled in agreement when he said this. Wolfy walked in front of Lance with his head down "Hey Lance......" Lance looked at him curiously "I think that I should go with the wolfs....."

Lance was shocked when he heard this "A... Are you sure man? We have been together since we where little!" Wolfy nodded his head "I am sure Lance. These wolfs may help me find where I came from I cant pass up this opportunity. I'm sorry..." Wolfy flew over to the wolfs and left Lance crying.

"Your my only family Wolfy, You were my best friend!" Lance yelled with tears running down his face. "Lance, Friends will come and go and just leave without saying anything, and the same goes with family but the thing about us two..... I will be with you in your heart Lance." and with that Wolfy disappeared into the forest along with the wolfs leaving Lance on his knees crying with his hands clenched on the ground. After a while Lance got up and walked back home with the memories of him and Wolfy playing through his mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:15 pm