Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A life left unfinshed (WIP)

Rei Hoshiyomi
    Rei Hoshiyomi

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirits
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A life left unfinshed (WIP) Empty A life left unfinshed (WIP)

Post by Rei Hoshiyomi 14th September 2013, 4:09 pm

History/Story

History: He is the only son of Reynar Hoshiyomi a wealthy Celestial mage of minor standing and Pheles Steiner who died well before her time giving birth to Rei. As a child he was always treated harshly by his father to him nothing was good enough even though young Rei was well above his peers, but he still had to take remedial lessons in etiquette and Celestial magic (he absolutely hated the latter) in fact one day he told his father that Celestial magic was a form of slavery and was of course sent to bed without supper, but he felt that it was well worth it. He was always bullied whether it was by his father or other children to him it really didn’t matter they were all cut from the same cloth blinded by their own pettiness and brutish nature, but he never raised his voice or fought back in fact he would stand there and let them bully him because he wanted to know the reason behind their actions and why he had to be ridiculed, but to his dismay no one would answer his question that one nagging question that hung loosely in the air: "Why me?"

One day it got out of hand, he was walking home and the bullies were lying in wait at first he thought it would be like every other day: They would say as many hurtful things to him as possible then go about their business. However that was not to be the business for the day, they stopped him in the middle of the road and started taunting him when they saw that they couldn’t get a reaction out of him they resorted to violence he was pushed to the ground and they started kicking him, but after a few minutes it stopped he of had his eyes closed the whole time, but when he opened them the bullies had all left and in their place was a young girl about his age (Rei was nine when this incident took place) and she helped him to his feet when he asked about his attackers she just shrugged and said that she took “care” of them. Rei was puzzled at first he wanted to press the matter further but she was already pulling him by the hand down the road. She made a few inquiries about his family saying that she thought he looked familiar and he answered her questions in a awkward manner when they parted ways she yelled out her name and told him that she would come everyday just to play. And from that moment on much to his surprise they became inseparable.

As the years progressed they grew closer to one another he however was still too shy to express his feelings so Lenora had to be the one to interpret his mumblings much to his relief the day he turned eighteen was the day he decided that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Lenora, but he was guildless at the time basically living day to day with whatever work was available that was when he accepted a job that was well beyond his abilities, but it paid well so he threw caution to the wind and accepted it. The job was to kill a beast that had been terrorizing a rural village and come back. Rei wasn't much of a tracker unless he knew exactly what he was after, which was why he spent a little time gathering information from the villagers he learned that the cause of the problem was a bug bear so going by what information he gleaned from the locals he was on his way to the beasts den. Once there he came up with what he thought was a sound course of action: He set up a bear trap which was nothing more than a snare baited with fresh fruit. What he didn’t count on was the fact that the bear wasn’t sleeping it was on it’s way back to it’s den when it spotted him setting up the traps and charged. Rei heard it coming and in a panic he fell right into his own trap the snare was tied securely to a tree and he was hanging just a few feet shy of six feet in the air.

The bear took a swipe at him as he hung there gashing his back. Rei passed out from blood loss but when he came to he was on the ground his wounds partially healed, but the person responsible for healing him was sitting under a nearby tree the bear was long gone, but at that moment all he could think about was this persons safety so he approached the tree only to discover that it was his girlfriend who came to his rescue. He was both happy to see her and cross with her for risking her own safety for his, but before he could tell her this she just looked at him and smiled saying that she was glad he was alright and succumbed to her wounds. Apparently while he was unconscious she tried to chase the bear off which she succeeded in but not before it gored her, Rei was grief stricken and carried her back to the village in spite of the pain and passed out yet again in front of the village entrance. It took a month to recover from his injuries and during that time the villagers had held funeral services for Lenora and per the wishes of Rei had her cremated that way he could take her to a place where she would be at peace, but before he set out he called Aries and formed a contract with her. Once he was ready to embark on his journey to Magnolia the villagers tried to ply him with supplies and any funds they could scrape together, he declined the money and supplies and set off without a word. Once he reached Magnolia he asked where the guild was located and he was directed toward a large building that had all the charm of a barroom.

RP Sample: "It's pointless to ask I know, but I have to know...why did you follow me, Nora?" his face obscured by a heavy hood and slick with rain water, thanks to the inclimate weather. They had found shelter in a dank and dark cave smelling strongly of earth and water. Lenora looked to him and shrugged scooting closer to Rei for warmth. "You know Hoshi you really do think too much. I'm with you because I want to be not because I felt sorry for you or the fact that your dad is loaded. No, I'm with you because I think you are the smartest,kindest, most nonjerky guy I have ever known and I need a little of that in my life." she snuggled close to him closing her green eyes and he couldn't help but blush at her confession.

"Ha a new word? You really are articulate, Nora." and for his snide remark he received a sharp punch to the arm, he laughed rubbing his arm Rei didn't have the heart to tell her that her punches actually hurt-alot, but he just let it slide and they were both lulled into an awkward silence. He finally got to his feet brushing off dirt and bits of gravel and took a look outside the cave. "Looks like we're in luck, Nora. It's letting up do you think we can make it to the next town?" Rei turned to look at her with a worried expression she looked up at him for a moment, jumped to her feet, and grabbed his cheeks pinching them into a forced grin. "I told you Hoshi to smile more! You can't look worried all the time, there is still so much life so much world out there for you to see yet." she smiled sweetly up at him and kissed his red cheek. "Adventure awaits!" she didn't wait for a reply, just pulled him along out of the dark and into light of day.

Face Claim: Johan, Shakugan no Shana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A life left unfinshed (WIP) Untitled_zpsc992624b

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:20 pm