Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

FairyTail's Official Bank!

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FairyTail's Official Bank! Empty FairyTail's Official Bank!

Post by Ikuto-san 10th September 2013, 6:04 pm

Welcome to FairyTail's Bank!

FAQ's:
    Q: What is FairyTail's Bank?
    A: FairyTail's Bank is a bank within FairyTail's Guild Hall. It is located on the 1st floor, on the left side of the walls. This bank is for FairyTail members only!

Q: Why does FairyTail need a bank?
    A: After a bit of time, many have noticed that FairyTail's population had risen up quite a lot. Creating a bank was for the reasons of assisting the members themselves. Members of FairyTail are allowed to ask of money with this thread, as long as they follow the template. Along with asking, they could donate here too, assisting other members besides themselves.

Q: What can we do with the money we ask for?
    A: Many things! Whether you want a signature of some kind from a particular shop or you would like to get new magic, you can ask of it here. This is only if you give a good enough reason, countering any possible arguments that others could make.

Q: Do you have to pay the amount you borrowed, with interest?
    A: Yes and a no! You do have to pay the amount back, but with no interest. To pay the person back, you just post here, saying "Paying back/Returning [Amount you Borrowed Here]"

Donations: 1,000,000 Jewels
    - 1,000,000 from Ikuto -

Asking of Jewels Format:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

FairyTail's Official Bank! Empty Re: FairyTail's Official Bank!

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd September 2013, 6:35 pm

Username: Lance Knighthunter
    Amount: 725,000
    Reason: To buy a Fire DS Lacrima

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 22nd September 2013, 6:43 pm

Lance Knighthunter wrote:Username: Lance Knighthunter
    Reason: To buy a Fire DS Lacrima
    We've already discussed this via ChatBox. But I'll give you another chance. Try to provide a better reason, for 'To buy a Fire DS Lacrima' is not self-explanatory.

Why do you need the Fire DS Lacrima? Would it benefit the guild? Along with its members? If so, how would giving you the money for the Lacrima do so? What would you do with the Lacrima itself? And this is a bit personal, but I do not think you can pay the money back, as you seem to be doing no jobs or doing anything to get money of any kind.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd September 2013, 6:50 pm

Username: Lance Knighthunter
    Reason: I would like to buy a Fire DS Lacrima and it would benefit the guild because I could get stronger and have a secondary magic and I can pay back the money because I am going on 3 jobs right now.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 22nd September 2013, 6:52 pm

Lance Knighthunter wrote:Username: Lance Knighthunter
    Reason: I would like to buy a Fire DS Lacrima and it would benefit the guild because I could get stronger and have a secondary magic and I can pay back the money because I am going on 3 jobs right now.....
    Denied.
    You first off, did not answer the questions. In the ChatBox, you state you have no time for this. If you do not, then why waste my, and more importantly, your time? Mind I suggest that you ARE allowed to reapply.

Last edited by Ikuto-san on 23rd September 2013, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd September 2013, 7:29 pm

I said I have no time because I was starting to get irritated it was more of a panic mode then anything else.

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 16th January 2014, 4:14 pm

Username: Sukiro
    Amount: 725,000 J
    Reason: Ok so since Ikuto left the guild and was kinda abusing his power over his own money (Don't know why he was making this if he wasn't going to let anyone use it). I'd like to obtain the amount of funds that would allow me to obtain my Lacrima. My reason for purchasing this item is that it would help my character obtain a stronger power and allow her to face stronger monsters in the future, for both jobs and events.

I've been with the guild forever, I'm very loyal and helpful to an extent with my guild members. I plan on helping those who are active and also loyal to the guild in strengthening themselves, by running jobs with them a Rank higher, for faster Exp obtaining. Though to be sure, those who I don't think are as active as others should understand that I don't wanna run a job only to cancel it and waste my own time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Now I know that Ikuto left so I'm going to let the members of the guild decide whether I'm able to obtain the funds for the lacrima. But I'm giving everyone a 24 hours from the time I post this, to reply. If not I'll use the money and leave the rest to other members. Thank you for understanding and reply soon.

FairyTail's Official Bank! Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterFairyTail's Official Bank! 1075957MagicFairyTail's Official Bank! 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 16th January 2014, 4:46 pm

You have my support for it, although I wish you'd get another element besides Fire....more Double Slayers would be nice~

× Bio
    × Magic

FairyTail's Official Bank! Rose

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 16th January 2014, 4:48 pm

I'll wait for another person to approve of the money usage. After that I'll give it deeper thought about which lacrima to purchase. And thanks Heero~

CharacterFairyTail's Official Bank! 1075957MagicFairyTail's Official Bank! 1075957Pet/Exceed

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th January 2014, 8:08 pm

*Nods* Go for it

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 16th January 2014, 8:56 pm

Guild Bank
    Donations: 275,000 Jewels

The purchase has been completed and the transaction has been updated. Thanks for allowing the payment~

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:07 am