Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Truth Shall Set You Free (Aristotle)

Aristotle
    Aristotle

Player 
    Lineage : Prodigy of Nyx
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence International
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shirayuki
    Experience : 6,162

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Persephone's Pilgrimage
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Truth Shall Set You Free (Aristotle) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Shall Set You Free (Aristotle)

Post by Aristotle 27th March 2024, 11:24 pm

She would have thought that she'd be more used to the idea that Shira was trying to be a more proactive and supportive pusher of her goals while she mentored her and helped her flourish, but as she listened to her mentor give her a seal of approval and supported any desire to make this pact with Jezebel, it was with a great switch from slightly shocked to that of giving her the reminder of their deal. Of course, that was something that would never escape her mind in any way as well. "Well naturally, Madam Shira~ If anything, today has proven that she has not and will never change. I want to make sure I can be as prepared as ever for the worst scenarios were to come along."

Turning back to the phantom like creature after giving her mentor a nod to confirm with both herself and Shira of her own choice, she would walk back over to Jezebel and place her hand on top of the outstretched hand. She gave a rather blazing stare of bursting enthusiasm and stood silently while Shira had let her show of her intentions be laid out to the summon. "Mm, I see. I'm sure I'll learn about that form of work over time, as well as this kind of training that you put this girl through. I will certainly be reachable should you need some assistance as well." Having no real idea of the kind of work that Shira did or the special kind of training she left Ari to quite often, she'd surely push that aside to work towards making sure her newly pacted summoner could be more useful than she anticipated her to be.

A purple light would shine between both of their hands for a moment before a mark would appear on the back of her hand, flashing and then immediately vanishing thereafter. "It's still rather surreal to see this happen again after so long. I still giggle a bit when I remember doing that pact with Visroth." with a light laugh at the fond memory of a much younger Aristotle having her hand in that of a rather bulky, large hand that she could have seated herself in even brought a small smirk to Jezebel's face as well. "This pact also includes the use of my two closest things; my assistant of the shadows and that of a unique ability. But in due time I will teach you that. For now, I will take my leave, inform my assistant and begin some matters on my end. I look forward to your growth and progress, my dears. Au revoir." And just as she'd entered this plane of existence, Jezebel vanished in a cloud of purple smoke and black shadow, leaving Ari and Shira to their own devices once again.

"Do you want to head back to the ship, or would you like to get something to eat? Maybe slip by my old home. I'm sure papa is away on some business or something this time of year, especially with an empty nest."

519 words
    14541 total words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:10 pm