Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Faerie Folke Festival!

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Faerie Folke Festival! Empty Faerie Folke Festival!

Post by Leapflight 1st September 2013, 7:38 am

Welcome to The Faerie Folke Festival~!
    Faerie Folke Festival! Rjo6dd
    Ebony's eyes wondered as she looked down upon the millions of gleaming eyes of Magnolia. She grinned, it seemed that the Faerie Folke Festival was a hit. She tapped the microphone with her fingers softly.
    "Uhummm"
    As she spoke, the noise began to die down, and the millions of eyes started to fixate on her.
    "Hello everyone! Welcome to the Fairy Folke Festivaaaaaal!"
    The crowd began to cheer as Ebony's voice started to louden. She gave a bright smile as lights began to shine around her. She could see the different stalls, the stalls her Guild Members where running.
    "So, are you ready to have some fun?"
    The crowd clapped as she thrust her fist in the air, the crowd clapping as she did.
    "Well then, let's have some fun~ And remember, no fighting, this is a family friendly event!"
    And with that, the people of Magnolia stormed towards the stalls that filled Magnolia's centre. Colours, Laughter, and just plain Fun~
    That's what the Fairy Folke Festival is about!

Rules:
    ~ Everyone is Welcome, even Dark Mages, as long as they do not disrupt the peace.
    ~ Only Fairy Tail Members are running the stalls.
    ~ No Fightning. At all, at any time. Otherwise, I'll come and get you ^^
    ~ This is a Friendly Event, so no crazy random acts! Thank you!
    ~Have fuuun!

Fairy Stalls:
    The Gingerbreadman Stall ~ Run by Ebony (Leapflight)
    Chelly's Fashion Stall ~ Run by Chelly
    Ene's Haunted House ~ Run by Ene
    Khalix's Strength Testing Booth ~ Run by Khalix
    Brink's Magical Power Testing Stall ~ Run by Brink
    Lance's Food and Drinking Eating Stall ~ Run by Lance Knighthunter
    Leo's B&L ~ Run by Leonard
    Wyvern Rides ~ Run by Nightken

Last edited by Leapflight on 10th September 2013, 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Faerie Folke Festival! Empty Re: Faerie Folke Festival!

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st September 2013, 4:45 pm

Lance had only been introduced to the guild a few weeks ago and he was enjoying it, after he found out he had a booth in the festival he decided to check it out first. When him and Wolfy got there they looked at each others with huge smiles. He decided to stand on his seat and start shouting.
    "Hey you people step right up and challenge me or one of your friends to a eating or drinking competition." Lance laughed out loud with an enthusiastic tone.

After having a few contests Lance was even more pumped up "Alright who's next!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 1st September 2013, 6:33 pm

Seeing a man shouting out "Alright, who's next?" Ikuto wondered what the commotion was all about. Seeing the empty plates and cups on the tables, Ikuto's overall happiness drowned in depression. "My poor foods...they would've so happy...in my stomach. They could've lived another minute or so." Walking away, Ikuto was sad, if not mad. He wanted food so badly, yet he couldn't get any. Then suddenly a man of Magnolia, one that Ikuto seemed to see during his daily walks to a restaurant, shouted over in his direction, calling him. Ikuto came to him, seeing as he had some important business to declare. "Ikuto-sama! Why not join Lance-sama in the ferocious eating contest! Seeing as your stomach can fit any cuisines inside." Trying to be modest, Ikuto tried to get out of it. "No thanks. I can't eat much, not without motivation at least." The last bit was no lie, although his style of motivation was more food promised onto his plate! Continually urging, the man replied "Come on! Don't lie to me now. That appetite of yours...filled? Impossible! I've seen how many plates you alone make those workers wash. This is a perfect chance! Go for it!" Seeing as he had no other choice, his appetite and love for food came over him. He rushed up, shouting out, as if he HAD to be the first, "I'm up for your challenge. Serve me anything, although you'd better not give me crappy food!" The challenge was on!
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st September 2013, 6:39 pm

Griffon laughed and shrugged. "Ok if you really want to." Griffon started to put out some tacos out on a table. He looked at Ikuto and smirked "You don't really look like a person who can eat that much but I will give you the option of going up against me in the eating competition or you can eat them all yourself to see how much you can eat, the choice is yours!" Lance started at Ikuto waiting for an answer.

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 1st September 2013, 6:45 pm

"You don't really look like a person who can eat that much but I will give you the option of going up against me in the eating competition or you can eat them all yourself to see how much you can eat, the choice is yours!" the man, Lance said.
    "Hah. Me...who cannot eat? Apparently, you do not know of me...and my prowess. But it doesn't matter. I'll take on your challenge of eating as many as I can. Feel ready to start the timer whenever you want!"
    Staring at the tacos on the table, Ikuto sat down, waiting for his call. He eyed the tacos directly, as if it was a staring contest and they were staring back, waiting for a chance of him to blink. Glancing at it he though, "They have tacos over here...they look pretty well done. I'd prefer fish tacos with a little salad on top but I guess no complaints...especially when food it free!"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st September 2013, 6:59 pm

Griffon smiled at the guys determination as Wolfy started to put fish and some salad in the Tacos "Ok, when the timer goes off start eating as fast as you can and when the timer beeps stop eating and we will see how many you ate." Lance put the timer on the booth and clicked it. "GO!" Lance shouted as the timer went off.

OOC: How many you eat is up to you!

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 1st September 2013, 7:08 pm

"GO!" Lance shouted as the timer went off. Shoving the fish tacos into his mouth left and right, Ikuto ate 10 already in the first few seconds. With both hands, each time he reached for more, he grabbed three each hand, shoving three into his mouth per time.
    "This food is simply splendid!" he tried saying with his mouth full. Spitting out a few mashes of food, he remembered his manners. " 'Scuse me." continually eating. 30! 36! 39! 42! Numbers going up with every mash! The excitement from the crowd gradually rose. Cheering from here and there, all around it was pandemonium. After hitting around 121, he got slower and slower. Finally, he stopped, not able to take another bite. Chewing the last of his food, he stopped altogether, swallowing it. "These tacos...aren't done correctly." He opened on of them, peeking and glancing. "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SALAD FIRST THEN FISH!" With a mad act on, Ikuto walked away, thinking to himself. "That should be enough for a snack."
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st September 2013, 7:12 pm

Lance crossed his arms and walked over to the guy giving him a free taco with the salad first and the fish on top. "Here you go!" Lance stared at the guy obviously impressed with his skills. "Good job on eating 121 tacos. Anyway I don't think I have met you before whats your name..."

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 1st September 2013, 7:18 pm

Receiving the taco from Lance, Ikuto responded to his question "Haha! Thanks! Name's Ikuto Matsuna. Yours...is Lance-sama correct?" He saw many other amusements around. "Seems like a festivals going on! I'll be back soon...Lance! Hope by that time, you can create more desirable wonders for me!" Running off far away, he pranced around looking at the games and such.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st September 2013, 7:21 pm

Lance crossed his arms and smirked at the Ikuto. "Ikuto..... Hey Wolfy, He actually impressed me I wasn't expecting that." Lance walked back to his booth and sat down in his seat awaiting the next customer. "Who's next!" Lance shouted again

Nova
    Nova

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Stormcaller Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nova 2nd September 2013, 1:17 am

Nova whistled as she walked amongst the stalls, her long coat twisting and flapping in the breeze. She brushed her hair back on the left side of her head, revealing a stylish gold earring in the shape of the Lamia Scale guild symbol. She sniffed the air tentatively, catching the smell of fresh gingerbread. She wandered over to the stall, giving the girl behind the counter a big smile.

"Hi there, so what's good today?"
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 2nd September 2013, 5:52 am

Ebony put the microphone on the table as she walked down the stairs, towards the city of stalls. Speeches are hard... And tiring. She thought as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She could see the colourful festivity that lingered the air. Kites, banners, and the food. Oh how the food smelled amazing. Her eyes set on a food stall that a new member was running. So...Tempting... She began to change her direction as Atlas, her pet and little space companion, leapt onto her shoulder.
    "Ebony! Your Gingerbread Store is reaaady~" he said smiling, a grin on his face.
    Ebony's eyes gleamed as she ran forward, thrusting through the people that stood in her way.
    "Sorry! Are you alright? I'll fix that.. I'm sorry!"
    She didn't really realise that people where staring at her, nor did she care.
    She smiled as she reached her stall. It was beautifully set up. Well, of course, because she had set it up ^^
    Faerie Folke Festival! Esslingen-gingerbread-candy-stall
    She had set it up earlier, it's intricate design made Ebony smile.
    "Thanks for looking after it while I made my speech, Atlas"
    Atlas flicked his tail as he jumped into the store, while Ebony walked around it, entering from the side. She had prepared the food earlier. It took a while, oh boy how long it took. But it seemed to be worth it~  She looked at all the delicacies she created. The gingerbread houses, cookies and she even made some candy and fairy bread. She grinned as she started to get changed. She ducked down, hoping no one would see her as she changed into her 'Maid' Outfit. It was an adorable little outfit, that Atlas had made her wear. I cannot believe I was talked into this by Atlas... She gave her little blue friend the evils as she stood up, patting her dress.
    "Well what do you think?"
    Her face burnt red as she titled her head to the side, looking adorably cute. Atlas's eyes widened. "Kawaaaiii~!"
    Outfit:
    Ebony sighed, muttering something as she stood at the counter, waiting for the people of Magnolia to come visit her store.  
    "Hi there, so what's good today?"
    Ebony's eyes focused on the girl who stood, looking at her freshly baked gingerbread.
    "Well Hello there! My name is Ebony Matsuna, and I would personally recommend the Gingerbread Men with Pink Frosting~ Or of course, Rock Candy. Maybe even... " she cut off as her Pet landed on her shoulder, eyeing her. "Sorry! I really like all this food, but my favourite would have to be the Fairy-shaped Gingerbread. Made it myself you know"
    She gave a huge smile as she said this, hoping the lady would buy something.

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd September 2013, 7:27 am

The light glimmered in the streets of Leonard's one and only home town, Magnolia. It was time for the Faerie Folke Festival that Ebony herself planned, he had just heard her fine speech for the crowd. And then Leonard looked around, the crowd, stalls, and sky it was a huge success. He felt proud of the progress the guild has made under the new generation. And at that point a very nostalgic and happy feeling overcame him, as if he was a living fossil in a modern world. The thought made him laugh because he was only nineteen and yet he felt as if he was eighty, time appears to be faster in his perspective.

However, it was getting late and he hasn't opened his stall yet. And so the thoughts he had left his mind and he continued to walk the streets. And as he did, he held a piece of paper with the words "Leo's B&L" and an address at the bottom of those words. That was the name of Leonard's stall it was a mix of a bar and a lounge, a simple place that could define who the famed Blademwaster was. Calm, relaxed, sleazy, but could make your heap spin and cause you one hell of an accident.

But before, he headed straight for his stall, he visited a very fine stall that was said to sell the finest food around. It was Ebony's Gingerbreadman stall that Leonard knew he was heading for, judging by the unique smell it produces.

When he got there, a lady was about to buy from her stall, when Leonard saw this he smiled and approached the scene saying "I'd take her word for it miss. Ebony has the best cookies around.". He was very happy in saying that as it placed a smile. The lady looked at Leonard with a huge smile, it also made her eyes widen. "Oh Leo! Hi there! So these things are that good huh? OK I'll take your recommendation!" the girl's happy expression made him laugh. Leonard then turned to Ebony with a very calm and happy look "Hey Ebony, nice speech back there. You made quite a feast, I'm both impressed and proud." he said with such a very happy tone and look in his face. But it all changed to a confused yet joking mood as he continued "Oh wait, are they the same?"

Faerie Folke Festival! 60684_s
    Faerie Folke Festival! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd September 2013, 10:55 am

Lance was wondering around the fair and saw the gingerbread stand, he casually walked over and waved before putting his hands in his pockets and laughing. "Hey how's it going!" Lance grinned obviously in a really good mood today." he started at Ebony with a grin for a second "That was a nice speech you did there, it got me in a good mood! I know I should probably be at my stall right now but I really wanted a gingerbread... can I have a fairy shaped gingerbread please." Lance looked down at all the gingerbread trying not to mention the outfit.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Monkey King

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physical Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 2nd September 2013, 12:00 pm

Pain walked around his booth getting all the equipment ready. He had the same things most festivals would have, the hammer and bell, the punch power pad. But among that were weights ranging from a hundred to the high thousands, body weights that could be strapped on to see how high one could jump with the strain. And in the back of his stall was a large cell ten feet in full circle where two people could test their skills in a controlled ring with no magic. Walking around the warrior looked for anyone who was strong enough to test his equipment. His hammer and bell could be changed with a spell from five pounds for kids up to five thousand for real warriors.

The sound of the festival was normal for him who grew up in Rose Garden where things like this were always going on. Sora his Roc sat on top of the stall it's sharp eyes watching for anyone who would be worth grabbing to test the stall. Kids came over and stared at the giant and his bird before trying their luck and winning prizes from candy to stuffed bears and even a piece of paper for a free gingerbread man from Ebony's stall. He ruffled the kids hair and watched as a pair of lovers came over, the men flexing for their beauties and to show off their skills.

Pain smirked which made the teenage males hesitant but once they got the hammer in hand they were eager for a prize. Slamming down the money on the stall The first one held the hammer and slammed it down not even hitting the halfway point. Giving the lad a mocking smile which only made him put down more Jewels he swung it again this time (Under pains command) the ball hit the bell and won his lovely a prize. The night continued with kids to adults, the kids always won first round the adults not so much. His biggest prize which the kids seemed to love was free Gingerbread men from Ebony's stall.

Faerie Folke Festival! Dxgv1s
    Chelly
    Chelly

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : the fallen ones

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Esper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelly 2nd September 2013, 3:49 pm

Chelly was lying in a big heap of clothes when the upcoming sun was shining on her face and was bringing the first warmth of the day. She turned around in the clothes as she was very tired and wanted to sleep more. The sun didn’t give up tough and over time the brightness only increased. After this struggle of a couple of minutes she finally gave up on it and awoken from her long journey from dreamland.  Chelly threw the clothes from her and got up from the ground. he hair was a bit messy and she was still wearing her usual skirt and red top. It seemed that she worked to long last night to put up the stall for the fair today. She could hear people already walking around and she hadn’t opened up yet. Chelly quickly putted the clothes she just had thrown off her on the shelves of the stand and then walked to the curtains to open it up. She just could hear ebony’s voice opening the festival. Well it was going to be a long day. hopfully only girls and not to many males. Well she didn’t realy expect any guys seeing it was a shop for clothes and style.

The tent had an eastern style of set up as it was more a tent then a stall. Inside rows of clothes were standing that were the latest fashion in every part of the world. Even if chelly wasn’t from this world she had learn how to get to the latest fashion in no time.  in the middle of the tent there was a big stage build that would be used for a fashion show every two hours. Her models would be arriving at any moment now. As there were already some customers interested in her stall she couldn’t waste any more time and swooped towards them with the biggest smile on her face. she wondered how her guildmaster was doing and how wing was doing with her haunted mansion. She realy should visit both later on the day.

“Xz-04 go scan those girls on there measurments so we can find the right clothes in no time!”, chelly shouted at her recon droid. That she also had programmed as a measurement takes. She went back to her customers as the droid started to load up and flying to the girls that were walking in. they were all a bit surprised at first from the scanning but not long after they were fitting on new clothes and the mood was lifted. A busy dat was ahead.

Faerie Folke Festival! Chelly_zps3576676d
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 6th September 2013, 1:08 am

She looked to the right of the lady, hearing a familiar voice.
    "I'd take her word for it miss. Ebony has the best cookies around."
    Ebony smiled, poking her tongue out at him while the Lady spoke with him.
      "Hey Ebony, nice speech back there. You made quite a feast, I'm both impressed and proud."
    She grinned, unsure of what to say. Instead, she reached for the shelf under the counter, taking out two Gingerbread Cookies.
    Gingerbread ^^:
    She grabbed out two, handing one of the delicacies to the lady, while handing the other to Leo.
    "Thank you~"  she whispered as she walked towards a newcomer. It was the new Fairy, Lance. Griffon's brother. She had heard about his sad death, and had been very upset since. She thinks the whole guild was. This event was perfect, especially during this time of crisis.
    "Hey how's it going!"
    Ebony wondered over to Lance, smiling.
    "Hi there! Are you liking the festival so far?"
    She asked him.
    "That was a nice speech you did there, it got me in a good mood! I know I should probably be at my stall right now but I really wanted a gingerbread... can I have a fairy shaped gingerbread please."
    Ebony laughed.
    "Of course~ Anything for my Guild members! Here have an extra one"
    She reached for two of her finest Gingerbread Cookies. A Fairy Tail shaped one, and a Gingerbreadman shaped one. "There you go~"

She reached for a biscuit as a young girl came up to her, waving some sort of paper.
    "Gingerbread~ Gingerbread~ EBONY! I won in Pain's game and got a freeeeee Gingrebreadman!"
    Her voice was high-pitched and full of excitement. Ebon laughed as she looked at the little girl.
    "Well little girl, which one would you like?"
    Ebony asked, taking the piece of paper the girl was waving at her. She could only see the top of her head, she was that small. She only seemed around five, adorable she was, with blonde little pigtails and fluoro pink ribbons.  
    "The pink icing! Pink icing! Loveee heeaaart!"
    Ebony giggled as she looked at girl, handing her a giant love-heart gingerbread.
    "Thank youuu~ I love it!!! Eeeeeek! Mum look what I got from Ebony!!!"
    The girl's voice began to fade as she ran away from her stall and towards the middle of the crowd. Ebony laughed, Maybe she'll be in Fairy Tail one day...

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th September 2013, 6:29 am

Leonard happily took the gingerbread with a slight bow to her. He then stepped to the side and ate it while watching events unfold in front of Ebony's stall. The sights were epic and people flocked to Ebony's stall. Lance, the brother of Griffon who he didn't have the honor of meeting. But the stories he have heard about him were worthy of legend. Leonard held Lance by his shoulder, and by this time he had already finished eating his gingerbread. Leonard did the hold as a gesture of greeting and welcome. They were not yet acquainted but he would have loved to meet him.

Leonard smirked all the time in the sight of this lovely event. The stall were all set up, and Leonard thought it was about time he got his stall ready too. So Leonard looked at Ebony and held her hand and softly, and charmingly said "Goodbye." to his Guild Master.

Leonard headed for his stall which was by the left side of the events area. There weren't too many people in this part of town compared to the other places in the event. It quiet, relaxing and sleazy, perfect for Leonard's stall which was a bar and lounge.
    Faerie Folke Festival! Terracemas2311_full
    The bartender was already there at his post and there was jazz music in the air. Leonard headed straight for bar and sat on one of the chairs. The bartender gave him his favorite drink and drank it. He then turned around and leaned back on the bar, enjoying the music and waiting for their first customers.

Last edited by Sir Leonard on 7th September 2013, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Faerie Folke Festival! 60684_s
    Faerie Folke Festival! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 6th September 2013, 10:14 am

The sun was bright and illuminating on this festive day for Fairy Tail. Even though she has only been awake for two days, Raina knew she could not miss this day. She was once known as the princess of fairytail. She knew her presence must be needed. Not many were aware of her as mage until they heard what she had been through.

She had heard from Leo what was said after her injury. How she had taken down al almost entire sect of dark mages all except one. How due to her weakened state she was not a challenge for the remaining mage. And also how the mage is now dead due to Leo's blade. Or how no mage knew how to cure her and bring her out of the coma. How they wanted to give up on her. The headline read "Fall of a Fairy! Fairytail's Mystic Mage in a coma?"

She shook her head as to clear the thoughts of the negative emotions she was starting to feel. She did not need to make the sky cry and ruin this pretty day. She walked slowly through the are of the festival not knowing where to go and due to her just waking up. She decided to maybe just play some music in the middle, to help give the festival some calming noise. She was glad she brought her harp with her.

"May the light of the world give you love. May if take wings and fly with you my dove. May the light of the world give you love... La la la... la la.. la la la... la laa." Raina sang with her angelic voice but resisted using her siren song with her music. She knew that would attract too much attention.

Faerie Folke Festival! 1_by_g10

Faerie Folke Festival! Rainas10
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th September 2013, 2:33 pm

Lance looked to the side and saw that a person had grabbed him on the shoulder. He turned around and stared at the person that had touched him for a second a smiled a warm smile. "Hey.... I haven't met you yet. I'm Lance and this is Wolfy." Lance pointed at his flying companion and looked at the guy again "Ebony's Gingerbread is really good!" Lance laughed "anyway what's your name?" Lance was new to Fairy Tail and did not really know anyone yet.

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 6th September 2013, 8:01 pm

After the tacos, Ikuto was stuffed for the time being, lumbering around as if he had eaten an elephant! Another ten minutes of walking that felt like a mile or so, he began to hear a pure melodic voice, one which brought out his inner, quiet, yet emotional side. Lured by the music, he followed the voice, hoping to see the owner of it. To his surprise, it was Raina of Fairy Tail, the one who he met a day ago! The instant he saw her he couldn't seem to say what was on his mind.

"You have such a beautiful voice!" was what was one his mind, yet he couldn't bring himself to tell her that, although it was only such of a compliment. Seeing as she didn't see him yet, he turned around, walking back, as if he never noticed her at all.

Pushing the thoughts of Raina, the guild's Princess, out of his mind, he decided to try out all of the other stands that were up. Approaching a gingerbread cookie stand, he noticed that the one in charge was none other than Ebony. Whispering to himself, "Aye. My younger sister. Guild Master of Fiore's Strongest Guild, younger than me, and makes the best gingerbread cookies ever." quietly so only he could hear. Knowing Ebony's attitude and personality, she would've like him to only take one, yet Ikuto could not resist himself. Taking about three or so, he crouched down, like a child, shoving the cookies into his mouth. Delicious, was what they were! Stealing about two or so more, he chewed and chewed, shoving cookie after cookie into his mouth. "These are delicious." he simply stated.
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 6th September 2013, 11:00 pm

Outfit:

The weather was perfect for such a night. There was a cool breeze that blew now and then, cooling you down from the summer night's heat. Ren looked up at the stars, her hood sliding off her head and exposing her face. It was quite dark, but still quite visible from the lights being emitted from the stalls and rides. Ren quickly pulled her hood back up  over her head, casting a shadow over her face making only her lips visible. Ren continued to weave through the crowd like a ghost. No one really looked her way as they were too distracted by the festivities which didn't bother her, she didn't like being stared at.

Ren eventually made her way to Ebony's pastry stall. She didn't visit the festival to see some old friends. She came to do some recon and see what everyone from her old guild had been doing while she'd been gone. She saw quite some new members, but they seemed quite cocky. Anyways, she walked up to the stand and placed a pale hand on the counter, looking at the different snacks, her pink hair spilling down all the way to her thighs which she didn't really bother to hide. Her guild tattoo would be hidden thus making her more or less unknown. Ren looked at Ebony, enough light making it onto her face to reveal the area right below her eyes. "Hello..."

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 10th September 2013, 4:53 pm

With the festivities under way Nightken agreed to do something for the festival otherwise he'd have to deal with an upset Ebony afterwards. "Who wants to go for a ride in the night sky and see the town of Magnolia like you have never seen before?" He said loudly to the crowd of people walking around. People stared at Tenshu as he stood up some were scared others were in awe as the light made his scale's shine. "Mommy can I go on it?" A kid asked looking at the wyvern with enthusiasm. "No, it looks too dangerous." As she said that she walked to a different part of the festival. "Bye bye Mr.Wyvern." The kid said to Tenshu before his mother pulled him away. Looking sad after the kid left Tenshu went and lied down waiting for someone to go for a ride. "Don't worry buddy you'll get to give rides to people you just have to be patient." Nightken said as he pet his wyvern on the head.

Faerie Folke Festival! Silver_rathalos_by_hyperoctave"]

Faerie Folke Festival! For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Faerie Folke Festival! 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th September 2013, 6:42 pm

Lance looked away from Leo at the lady who had just approached the guild master. The lady stared and murmured the word hello. Lance decided she looked to suspicious and wanted to investigate. He spied on her from a distance to see if he knew her or not, he decided she didn't look familiar and he spied on her some more to find out more details. He couldn't see her eyes or her guild tattoo so he decided to ask some questions.

He walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um, Hi I'M Lance nice to meet you Miss...."
    Lance remembered that he didn't know her name so he cut himself off.

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 11th September 2013, 5:33 pm

The wind in the area makes the back of Ren's clothes ripple. She waits for Ebony to finish with her current customer before disrupting her, taking the chance to observe the festival thoroughly. Although the rides aren't in abundance, the stalls make up for that. They're spaced out just enough for large crowds to walk about. Ren remembered the last festival she'd been to. The Moon Knight Festival. It was probably one of the funnest nights she ever experienced. Nostalgia began to set in, just then she heard someone behind her. "Um, Hi I'm Lance, nice to meet you Miss...." Ren turned her head just enough to see his face. She spoke with her back turned, acting as though she was amazed by one of teh rides, putting on a fake smile, which, by her standards, was very convincing. "Sophia" She would give a false name...

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:37 pm