Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fitting into line [Job]

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fitting into line [Job] Empty Fitting into line [Job]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 23rd September 2021, 4:08 pm

2107-46.jpg

Aiden walked through the bustling city, glancing at every small thing with great curiosity. He was interested in every little creature and appliance he saw as he was unfamiliar with the life forms and technology of this world. He took special interest in the dealings of people. He would listen in on conversations, watching every interaction carefully so that he could better learn about this world he had been thrown into.

“Data-VI. I have a question.” Aiden would say to the empty space beside him. Suddenly, as if appearing out of thin air a small star-shaped robot would appear next to him. “I have an answer… maybe?” the robot whirred and spoke in a metallic voice as if someone was speaking through a microphone on the other side, but this was not the case. Data-VI was completely made up of an AI that had been made on Aiden’s home planet.

“You mentioned that in order to explore every known place on Earthland, I need to get this thing you called a passport correct?” Aiden asked the flying robot next to him. Data-VI was his personal assistant of sorts and was programmed to scan and find intel on the places and worlds it was on. Aiden would quite frankly be lost without its partnership. Data-VI let out a few beeps before finally whirring with it’s answer “Affirmative. Obtaining a Passport would grant you access to the rest of this world. You can obtain one here in…” the machine stopped speaking for a second before a blue light came from its center eye, scanning the area. “Era.”

Aiden looked around at his surroundings “Era.. hmm… Can you tell me a little more about this place, Data-VI?” he would say, looking towards a very tall building in the city. “Certainly.” The robot hummed for a few seconds, collecting the necessary data it needed before speaking again “Era functions as a capital city of Fiore. It is where the magic council does their business and all important decisions about the world of magic are made here.” Aiden would raise his eyebrow at the word “Magic” As this was a rather unfamiliar term to him as people on his planet did not have magic. “Is that what they call it here... “ he muttered to himself, staring down at his own hand. He had obtained a “magic” before coming to Earthland but it was more of a mutation from radiation than a magic in his eyes.

While he was thinking to himself Data-VI had led Aiden to a rather long line of people waiting both patiently and impatiently to obtain their passports. Seeing this Aiden sighed a little and ran his fingers through his scalp “This is boring… but it's better to wait than to cause unnecessary problems for ourselves seeing as we aren't actually from here.” he would state before starting an hour long wait in the line.

When he finally was able to approach the woman at the desk she looked up from her work with an annoyed expression “Let’s get this done so I can get to the next person. Name?”

Aiden was taken aback at first but shook it off before he could get onto her “Aiden Ainsley.”

“Do you belong to any guild?”

“Meliora Vitae miss.”

“Place of birth?”

“Ahh… I was born in Era.'' He hesitated at first because he was unfamiliar with any place but here and the guilds ship. The lady raised her eyebrow in suspicion before shaking her head and writing it down anyway. After a few more questions the passport was finished and handed to him with the lady sending him off just as quickly as she had started the process.

Walking out of the office, Aiden gave a brief smile at Data-VI "Fitting in here is going to be tough but I think we’ll make it through just fine Data-VI.” he said, placing his passport in his pocket. “Indeed Aiden.” the small robot said before spinning in the air and dissipating in a burst of red leaving Aiden looking off into the street and wondering where to go next.

WC:685

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:37 pm