Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private] Empty Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 18th April 2021, 1:29 pm

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa was starting to get the feeling that coming to the Unknown Lands was a mistake, she had initially come here only with the purpose of helping out with the expedition. Instead she was face to face with someone she wasn’t especially familiar with and the tension between them was rising much faster than she anticipated. She had only wanted to confront Lilith about the magazine with the purpose of persuading her not to bash Fairy Tail so much. But this woman was proving to be more difficult than she expected.

“No, I appreciate that it’s your opinion and you’re welcome to express it how you like, but I just think that the way you're expressing yourself in your issue is unnecessarily inflammatory, it really feels like you're targeting our guild more than others. ”She countered, trying to diffuse the conversation as best she could. Lilith was irking her greatly, but she knew losing her cool wouldn’t do her any good. Still she wasn’t making it easy, as Lilith went on to bait her, Nessa could feel her frustrations rising. Nessa bit the inside of her cheek, eyes narrowing slightly as Lilith accused her to being bothered because of the implications that the article might be true. She went on to talk about the attractiveness of her guilds members, however it was only at the mention of a specific member did Nessa find herself shaken by the Ravenette’s words.

“Now I know spouting lies comes easy to you, but I won’t stand here and let you say things about my friends. I didn’t know Toppa, who isn’t in Fairy Tail anymore by the way, but I know Aven. And I won’t have you spouting rumours that could tarnish his reputation.” As she continued Nessa’s tone became laced with hints of a threat. “Continue to do so and this will turn out very poorly for you.”

WC: 316 TWC: 316

Continued from here

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 15th May 2021, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private] 60582_s

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private] Empty Re: Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private]

Post by Lilith 18th April 2021, 1:33 pm

I wear the hat and I wear the pants, I am advanced so I get advance & I do
    my dance & cancel their plans. Said, boo, don't be mad 'cause you had a chanceLilith Kadokawa

The girl was trying so hard to be diplomatic, and yet failing so miserably. It was clear that she was the type who tried to do the right thing because it was the best for her image, and yet she wore her emotions on her sleeve like a ugly violet scarf. Not only did Lili have no intention of complying with the girl’s request, it was becoming increasing more entertaining to lure those emotions out of her.

She thought the job centre comment might do it but the girl seemed to brush over that, no the really worm that had hooked this fish was a surprising tidbit - Aven. She could see the look in the girl’s face, the way her gaze shifted from collected to shocked. The gritting of her teeth and the clenching of her fists at her sides. Lilith had hit a nerve, so Nessa was friends with Aven. And the idea that Lilith had bedded him was not something the white haired twat could accept, which meant Lilith could only steer this conversation in a singular direction.

“I may exaggerate about certain things, but sex isn’t one of them. Aven and I met a while ago when he came to the Rune Knights to issue a complaint about Dies Irae. You clearly know him, does that sound like something he would do? He felt their methodology when handling criminals was unacceptable. I was the officer who took his complaint, and we got along so well that we ended up going for a night out after work. We went to a club, the adorable goof even turned up in a suit, then had a few drinks, had a little dance, did you know he’s an exceptional dancer? Ah, yes, you knew that, didn’t you? Anyway, I found his gentlemanly manner positively delightful, and the way he kept challenging me conversationally and on the floor just really got my engine going. So I took him to a private room and offered myself to him, following which we spent many, many, hours together doing a much more intimate dance. So you tell me, does any of that sound like your Aven?”

Lilith would watch the woman’s face the entire time, the seeds of doubt had been potted by it still need a little fertilizer if she really wanted them to grow.

“Did you know Aven is covered in the most curious scars, they glow under his skin in the most fascinating way… oh, but you might not know that, unless you’d have seen him in a state of undress… or perhaps… you have?”

Lili's WC: 435 Lili's TWC: 435

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private] Empty Re: Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 15th May 2021, 6:47 am

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa didn't want to believe it, Aven was good and pure. He was a gentlemen, so why would he choose to be with someone like Lilith. Someone so clearly callous and nasty, sure she ws beautiful, incredibly so. Her mere presence was enough to stun Nessa, hell she might almost be intimidated by her, but she had dealt with enough girl's like Lilith in her life to know that looks didn't equal power.

But regardless, the girls words, every sentence painted a picture that Nessa could not deny the plausability of. Aven going the the Rune Knights to issue a concern of Dies Irae, Dies Irae the militant faction with permission to execute criminals depending on their crimes. Of course Aven would take issue with that, and then to turn up to a nightclub in a suit. Every argument Lili made fit him to a tee, Nessa knew this from experience because she had experienced these things from him. Back when they were still friends... no, there were still friends weren't they?

When Lilith asked Nessa if that sounded like Aven, Nessa found herself unsure what to say. She hated the idea of giving Lilith the satisfaction of being proven wrong. She had accused her of being a liar so quickly, when she should have checked in with Aven first, but she couldn't help it. The Ravenette was just so... infuriating.

Then she mentioned the scars.

Nessa eyes would betray her as she met Lilith's gaze. Unable to hide the surprise in her face as the nail was well and truly slammed into the coffin. She had seen his scars. Point Lilith.

"Fine, so you know all of this about Aven, and you saw his body, that doesn't mean you slept with him. And even if you did, then I'm sure he didn't know how nasty you are. I came here to negotiate with you nicely, and yet you seemed to be hellbent on screwing with me. Well enough's enough. I'm done playing nice with you Lilith, you'll stop writing about Fairy tail. You may be a Rune Knight, but..." She didn't want to use this, in fact she hated that she would have to use her title this way. But if she was going to get her to stop targeting her guild it seemed she had no other choice. "But I'm a wizard saint, and I have connections that go far above some Private in the Rune Knights."

WC: 409 TWC: 725

Continued from here

Baby, now we got bad blood. [Private] 60582_s

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 15th May 2021, 7:08 am

I wear the hat and I wear the pants, I am advanced so I get advance & I do
    my dance & cancel their plans. Said, boo, don't be mad 'cause you had a chanceLilith Kadokawa

Ah, now she'd done it.

Lilith had only been playing before, but as soon as the threat was spoken. A fire would light in the Rune Knight, fueled with chaos and internal rage that was ready to let loose and watch the world burn. Lilith would let out a laugh, hand hovering over her collar bone and she threw her head back. Rolling her head back to Nessa as her eyes narrowed dangerously, "There it is, you play the nice girl act really well I'll admit. But deep down, you and I aren't so different. You have power over others, power that you pretend to be humble about but are also ready to flaunt over others when the time calls for it. Well guess what little Miss Saint of Virtue, you don't fool me, nor do you scare me."

Lilith stepped in, closing the gap between her and Nessa. There was only one way this conversation was going to end, and Lilith was itching for it. "So go ahead, make a move. Do your worse, I have contacts too. But you are so quick to underestimate me, you took one look and made an assumption. You make a lot of those, you judged me from the get go and now you think you're better than me. Well I wonder how the world would react if they knew they true nature of their precious wizard saint, what would your guild think?" Lilith would gasp, "What would Markus think? If he knew just how vile his precious girl was, running around with other men, trying to blackmail a magazine writer just because she doesn't like what's getting wrote." Her words were delivered in an amused tone, but they were utterly laced with venom as she spoke.

"Maybe I'll visit him and tell him all about it. Any excuse to pay a visit to such a delicious specimen like him." Lilith reached up she would brush Nessa's hair back away from her ear, leaning in to whisper to her softly. "Perhaps I can see if he has any scars too."

Lili's WC: 347 Lili's TWC: 782

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:34 pm