Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] C-Rank Freeform - Accountabilty

Oberon
    Oberon

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Walker
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 726,963

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Commander of Helios
    Second Skill: Warrior of Helios (Light Demon Slayer)
    Third Skill:

[Job] C-Rank Freeform - Accountabilty Empty [Job] C-Rank Freeform - Accountabilty

Post by Oberon 7th November 2020, 1:06 am

Spoiler:

Light filtered in through the latticed window as consciousness filtered into Arthur's being. Pain sloshed around his head as his breathing picked up and his excitatory nervous responses fired. Suddenly, he found himself fully aware of his situation, and in this sudden moment of awareness, Arthur was drooling over some type of mahogany hardwood floors. Blood pressure rising, the knight took in his surroundings as he attempted to piece together what had happened. Broken glases were strewn around the tavern's inn, plates and food caught in the crossfire. The place was practically a pigsty. Steadying himself against a paneled wall, he heard someone call out his name.

"Arthur!" An older woman called out.

"Huh, yeah? Sorry, I think I..."

"Passed out on my floor after you got too drunk during a bar fight?"

The thought made his head spin. The thing about getting blackout drunk, which he commonly forgot until the situation rose, was that he could not remember the foggiest about what had transpired that night. For his own sake, Arthur hoped he hadn't done anything too crazy. As a visitor to magnolia, he wasn't sure what he'd do if he was arrested or something. Eyes heavy with sleep, he turned to finally face the woman and respond.

"I ummm, sorry about that, I mean it. Doesn't usually happen."

The older patron shook her head.

"And it better not because I don't have time to clean up all of this mess before the night rush starts. You're going to help me, alright? I've got another pair of hands on their way now. Shouldn't be too hard for you.

Resigning himself to helping out the woman, he smiled at her and got down to work.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:42 am