Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Breath of Life [Open]

Avada Kedavra
    Avada Kedavra

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Great Lich Oberon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Color Drain Magic
    Second Skill: Rainbow-Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Breath of Life [Open] Empty Breath of Life [Open]

Post by Avada Kedavra 31st July 2013, 6:47 pm

After the fall of the Militron Empire southward of Fiore, Grizwaldo had realized that the demonic forces that had filled the world ever since the embodiment of sin, had actually expanded. It was through his horror that the other realms had broken down, their barriers faded heavily and all that remained was a strong rift of neverwas. Nephilim filled the world, lead by the Black King on his whore-ss of thunder. This horse being the living conduit in which all beings were born. Of the first god, the magic king, whom sat somewhere deep within the neverwas. As strong as all this had been, it was clear that the Demons had lost their grasp over the darker nights. Being reduced in power greatly by the rise of the Nephilim and the Fallen Angels. Sadly, Grizwaldo was one of these causalities. As he enjoyed a day in his old guildhall, Yggdrasil, he was attacked, by a legion of Nephilim whom had bore a hole into his skull, allowing for the gentle winds to breeze through it. Yet upon his death, all that was destroyed was the embodiment of wrath, this, saving his life. Shattered and broken, his guild vanished, he alone.

Cloaked, the male had made his way, drifting from place to place, trying to find his place in the world. His entire memory of who he was, what he had done, and what he stood for. Gone. He had never felt such humiliation, all that played in his mind was a singular phrase. "Grizwaldo....D'Nalsta...". The words flooded into his mind in the most irregular of fashions, causing confusion. Was this..a name? Whatever it had been, he had adopted it as his own. Making peace with the words in the order they came to him. Grizawaldo D. Nalsta. That would be his name, he had no clue what the D stood for in all of this, but hadn't thought on it too hard. For months on end he searched and sifted. Maneuvering around guild to guild, hopping from bar to bar. Whispers and words, words of a place that helped people remember, repent. Two words. Eclipse Soul. A mighty bastion of the fallen, the rejected, the brave, the legendary, and the uncommon. He, which was all of these, had made his peace with his former self. Not seeking out the truth of who he had been, but rather who he would become.

Upon arrival, he peered upon the massive building, it was almost as if it was naturally an ancient castle, in which it might of been, the man walked towards the large doors and pushed them forward, taking two steps within the building. You see it was his overall intention to see if he could join this legendary guild, he had heard that it might of fell on hard times, but that was perfect for him, if it had already garnered a large military-like force it would be complicated for him to fit in, especially given the fact that he had monstrous amounts of magical power. People around him tended to die a lot. But that was the very reason he sought out a guild with people known to be far more dangerous than most dark guilders. The man looked around, seeing that the guild actually had a quaint bustle within it, but not from any people of note. As far as he saw no one in the direct hall was all that powerful, but there was a pulse here. He smiled warmly, as he removed his hood off his head. His face revealed for the first time. "Hello?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Breath of Life [Open] Untitiled_2_by_blancwhiteheart-d6sjphn
    Mission Completions
    Exp: 0
    D - 0
    C - 0
    B - 0
    A - 0
    S - 0
    SS - 00
    10 - 00
    100 - 0
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Breath of Life [Open] Empty Re: Breath of Life [Open]

Post by Zeno 2nd August 2013, 3:21 am

The cold wind embraced Zeno as clear skies allowed him to appreciate the beautiful mountain ranges and forests in between. He took in a deep breath as a soft breeze gently touched his skin and made his cape dance. The fresh scent of humidity in the environment after a storm was rejuvinating. These were mornings he cherished. Zeno usually woke up when the animals and everyone else in the vicinity were still sleeping. He would have about an hour of peace to himself that could spend as he pleased without being disturbed by anything. He usually just enjoyed the silence as he meditated, watched the sun rise higher and the forests awaken during a morning jogg, or spent it productively finishing up remaining paperwork so he could focus on other things for the rest of the day.

From his balcony he could see a lone figure approach the guild.

Who could that be?

The silhouette had seemed familiar, but Zeno couldn't put a name on it.
    Calmy but with speed he descended his private stairway, locked the metal safety door behind him as he quickly went down the remaining stairs between the "VIP lounge" and the bar. Six steps later he stepped through the open doorway between the bar and the hallway to see a dark-skinned young man with a familiar look in his eyes.

''Help'' is what they were screaming. The man was covered in scars and had clearly seen his fair amount of battle and violence. Zeno looked deeper into his eyes, into the soul. It seemed lost and wandering. There was a faint dark energy surrounding him that put Zeno on guard. When such an individual came knocking at the door, it was always the question whether they were looking for help or posed a threat. Many times it was both. Zeno had enough experience to know what kind of person was standing before him, but he never took chances. Anyone can be deceived after all.

"Hello, I am Zeno Sombras, weclome to Eclipse Soul. Can I help you?" He asked with a calm and friendly voice as he stood only a pace or two away from the guest like a solid mountain. If his guest truely was a threat, there would be nothing he could do to get through Zeno to get to his guildmembers. If not, then he had the opportunity to be welcomed into a new home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Breath of Life [Open] Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Avada Kedavra
    Avada Kedavra

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Avada Kedavra 8th August 2013, 11:04 pm

The man had peered into the figure whom had come towards him. He knew this man, this was Zeno....the first of the Wizard Saints in power, and the one man whom had no equal to him. It was scary in all aspects, but it was also something that could be considered awe inspiring. Grizwaldo didn't move an inch, as any sudden moves might be misconstrued, and a battle between these two men would no doubt level the entire building into nothingness. He however had no intentions of being hostile, he was looking for a home. Looking forward at the master, he spoke carefully. "I am Grizwaldo D. Nalsta....I do not know what I am. Who I am. But I was told that your guild is ideal for people like me. Who have great magical power and yet can't control it. I ask of you this, do you have any places here for me?" He was quite curious, and was straight to the point. He didn't give no fucks about exposition. After-all, it would not be ideal to waste this mans time. By the state of the guild it seemed there was room. Hopefully at least, one couldn't tell.

Mission Completions
    D - 0
    C - 0
    B - 0
    A - 0
    S - 0
    SS - 00
    10 - 00
    100 - 0
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 14th August 2013, 7:57 pm

Kyll blinked as she heard the "Hello." She immediately opened her glowing green eyes and pushed her glasses back. Kyll tied her priestess robes to her body and walked down the stairs making a bee line to the kitchen. Finally Kyll walked out of the kitchen area with a tea tray in hand. In the center of the tray was a tea kettle. The steam was floating out of the spout like a chimney. To the left of the kettle were two cups. One seemed to look like it was just a tea cup grabbed out of the cupboard and the other was Kyll's specially made lotus cup. To the right of the kettle sat a plate of short bread cookies that were in the shape of the Eclipse Soul tattoo. She sat the tray down on an end table near by. "Master Zeno, I made white rose tea...." She stopped and looked over at the rather dark and grim look on this man who had just appeared. She began to think back on that day. She made some of the same looks. "I will get another cup..." Kyll walked back into the kitchen and grabbed another cup. She walked back out this time revealing her face. Her voice matched her smile. The same happy look that seemed to mask over everything. Kyll wanted to keep an approachable appearance even with new members or prospective members. "My name is Kyll Vie," she said placing the cup down on the tray. She then poured tea in each cup gracefully. "I'm surprised to see a new face right now." Her eyes stayed in a fox mask manner. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and bowed to Grizwaldo. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I usually stay in the kitchen most of the time around here. So if there is anything you wish to eat, I will be more than happy to make it for you." As she bowed, her long black pigtails followed suit revealing the Eclipse Soul tattoo on the back of her neck.

She stood back up and kept the same smiling face. This look seemed to pierce a heat of happiness into everyone. Her face seemed to glitter like a diamond, but the wisest of mage who have been and are around her know that this glittery smile will only shatter into many pieces like sugar melted into glass in mere minutes if the right buttons were pressed. Kyll picked up her lotus flower cup and held it with both hands. "I found this tea on a special mission. So please help yourself." She held the cup up to her face smelled it. The fragrance of roses and white tea leaves slid easily into her nostrils. The scent wasn't over powering, but it was very beautiful. She then put the cup gracefully to her lips and took a small sip. The taste was bitter with a sweet nectar flavor upon drinking it. The moisture from the steam seemed warm every part of her. She wanted the same reactions from Grizwaldo and Zeno as well.

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th August 2013, 12:06 pm

Grizwaldo had hardly even finished his sentence before Kyll enchanted the room with her welcoming presence. Wherever she went, a certain aroma followed her. This time, it was the scent of delicious and special tea. Eclipse Soul's chef was one of the reasons Zeno loved waking up in the morning. As Kyll made her performance, Zeno loosened up a little.

Things had been rather stressful and tense the past few months. Dark Guilds and ancient evil ghouls had been the only shadows in his dreams. Fiore had managed to halt its demise when Zeno, Shuhei and Heero defeated the Lichborne. But the battle with that fiend had left the guildmaster restless still. Even after all this time. Paranoia, insomnia, cold sweats, all very irregular symptoms for the experienced mage. He would regain control of himself eventually, it would just take some time and relaxation.

"Thank you, Kyll.", the arcane wizard sighed as he poured out some tea and nodded at Grizwaldo, gesturing the man should do the same.

He closed his eyes and with a calm sip, Zeno let the warm flavors wash down all the troubles on his mind.

Simply magical..., he thought.

The man took a deep breath, then made eyecontact with the lost soul once again. The hostility had faded from the room.

"Of course. I will show you to your room when you're ready. You seem like you could use some rest. Sit down and have some tea first though, I will go and make a few arrangements. If you're hungry, I'm confident Kyll can provide whatever you need. Afterwards there will be a warm bath and a fresh bed waiting for you. There is plenty of time for us to get acquainted later.", Zeno said kindly as he turned around and went up to the second floor to prepare Grizwaldo's room.

Sometimes, I feel like an innkeeper.

Breath of Life [Open] Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Avada Kedavra
    Avada Kedavra

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Avada Kedavra 17th August 2013, 3:49 am

WIP

Mission Completions
    D - 0
    C - 0
    B - 0
    A - 0
    S - 0
    SS - 00
    10 - 00
    100 - 0

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:21 pm